Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Don't Mess with the Hot Daughter! [PotK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Vilalge Exit and Briefing Thread]
Mas_Av_4.jpg

ANBU_VClogo.gif
“From a Viscount to a Margrave, eh? Good for you, Mizuki. Tachibana Ami looks out for her people,” said Masao as he slapped the new director of the Bakufuu Security Agency on the back, to which the man flinched slightly - he was still apprehensive about most forms of physical contact, always had been, and likely always would be.
Hugue_Av_zps6dd5daaf.jpg

1I3I9.png
“Indeed, Vice Commander. I am very grateful to Milady the Chancellor and His Majesty the Shogun for this opportunity to serve,” said Tokugawa Mizuki, brushing imaginary dust off of his shoulders as the two men stood side by side at the gates. Both men shared an awkward silence for a moment as two female members of the Deathwatch, Kumo’s gate guard, strolled airily by discussing fashion mishaps and the latest cosmetics.

“The agent I’m sending you is one I’ve specifically selected for this task. I’m familiar with Count Dee’s family, and I know you’re worried about what a male shinobi will do when confronted with Dee Kimiko’s, uh, interests. But rest assured, Agent S. will most definitely not cause a scandal. After all, he’s a virgin,” said Masao, seamlessly slipping into a discussion about the business at hand. Mizuki’s eyes narrowed with incredulity at the last sentence.

“Doesn’t that…make Agent S. more likely to succumb to temptation from a nubile eighteen-year-old girl?” asked the margrave with a hint of exasperation to his voice.

“S. Joukuu is a special case. I can assure you that he will do anything but take liberties with the young mistress. After all, virgins express strong commitments in the most peculiar ways,” said Masao, shrugging.

“If you say so, Takaki-taichou. Well, I shan’t occupy more of your time – I know you are a busy man, after all. Ah, one more thing – please if you would, give this to your wife,” said Mizuki, passing Masao an envelope. It was an invitation from the Chancellor to Rin for an afternoon tea. Probably one of those “women in leadership positions getting to know each other” deals.

“Ah, the Regent Commander will be thrilled. Anyway, Agent S. should be along any moment now. Farewell for the time being, Margrave,” said Masao, pocketing the envelope and leaving. As Mizuki bowed, he started to scan the horizon for this agent that the ANBU had promised. And what the hell did “S.” even stand for, anyway?

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, a mission that doesn’t involve trainees! Though Joukuu as he moved down the path towards the gate. It had been a couple of months since the shinobi had returned to his home village. He had been promoted, given a team, and face death a couple more times thanks to inexperienced trainee’s. Now though, it seemed like he was schedule to do a high ranking main branch mission that seemed to be some sort of bodyguard type of mission. His pale pink lips were pulled back in a smile though, as he was glad to leave the village on some sort of important mission.

Joukuu hoped he was dressed in the appropriate manner. He had decided to wear the cloths, which he normally did. Starting at the bottom of is body, Joukuu had on some insulated brown leather boots. Travelling up is body, he had on his normal cream colored pants, fastened with a black leather belt that had what looked like a silver belt buckle of two swords crossed. Then came the layers of shirts. First, there was the lightning yellow t-shirt which people had become accustomed to seeing him in. On top of that was his leather jacket, which was zipped up half way revealing the yellow t-shirt. It still had his cloud emblem wrapped around his left bicep. Finally around his neck, hiding his ‘gifted’ seal was the purple silk scarf which had been pulled up to cover his pale pink lips from the cold. His spikey medium length sandy blonde hair was hidden by a rice straw hat that shaded most of his face. On his back was a large backpack with his monthly needs. There were changes of cloths, weapons, sharpening tools, multiple note books, and twelve pencils. Around is waist was his swords, his life, his soul, two of them in fact one resting on each hip. Finally, on back of his belt was a small pouch that held some energy drinks, assorted smoke bombs, blood pills, and a notebook, and pencil.

By now, Joukuu had given up caring about what people thought about how he looked, and was just ready to blow this mission out of the water. In the distance his olive-green eyes fixated on a man waiting by the gate. That must be Margrave. He said. Joukuu had never met someone so powerful in the political government of the citizen part of the Lightning country. It was a bit nerve wracking to say the least, but Joukuu just reminded himself that this man was putting his family in his hands, which for some reason, put the lifelong fighter at ease.

“Shukketsuseinohito, Joukuu reporting. Sir.” Said Agent S. as he gave a polite bow to the man as pulled down and adjusted the silk scarf back around his neck. “I am here for the mission.” Joukuu said in his golden tenor voice as he proceeded to tilt back the rice straw hat to reveal more of his young, but weathered face. His skinny hands would fall resting gently on the hilt of his swords, swaying them back and forth on his hip bone, as if he was balancing them.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Margrave’s eyes widened for a split second as the pale-lipped, fabulously-dressed boy approached him and confirmed that yes, this was the very “Agent S.” that Takaki had told him about. Oh yes, he had a defiant “I don’t give a shit what you think of my appearance” air to him, but to a mentalist like Tokugawa Mizuki, it was hard not to notice the meticulous attention to detail that the agent had put into his clothing and the coordination thereof.
Hugue_Av_zps6dd5daaf.jpg

1I3I9.png
“A pleasure to meet you, Agent Shukketsuseinohito,” responded Mizuki, bowing back and repeating the boy’s name with perfect fidelity. “You came highly recommended by your superiors. I am Tokugawa Mizuki, director of the Bakufuu Security Agency under the command of Chancellor Tachibana and His Majesty the Shogun. I am to give you a quick briefing on the mission you’ve been assigned as well as serve to answer any of your questions before you start out.

“As you know, your job will be to be a live-in bodyguard for the period of one month, for the Dee family, whose lives have been threatened by a terrorist group called the ‘Kingslayers’. It is the chancellor’s hope that the presence of a high-ranking shinobi officer will dissuade any groups from actually attempting to harm the family.

“There are three individuals who you will be on constant protection duty for: The first is obviously the Count himself, Dee Buradomiru, currently sixty years old and lord of the Yasogami province. A more affable and understanding gentleman you’ll never meet, and during the recent succession crisis he personally led his troops against the forces of the Daimyo Amakusa Ryuu when they attempted to enslave the populace. The second is the Count’s wife, the Lady Dee Sadako, currently forty years old. Like her husband, she is a woman of utmost grace and generosity. And the third is the daughter, Dee Kimiko, who is seventeen but will be turning eighteen during the course of your assignment. Lady Kimiko has many, many suitors all of whom are head over heels in love with her. I suggest for your sake that you do everything in your power to not only protect her life, but also her purity.

“Moving on… Though they administer the Yasogami province, the family’s manor is located a short distance away near Port Cirrus. From a tactical standpoint, it is unfortunately difficult to defend. The walls are easily scaled, the grounds are open and unobstructed, and the windows are not barred. Although I have personally advised Count Dee to erect barbed wire and window bars, he always laughs it off, insisting that openness is his policy and that he does not wish to give his subjects the appearance of being exclusionary. You will have free reign of the property, excluding some ancient family burial crypts that have been sealed for centuries and should remain inviolate.

“The Count and Lady Sadako usually remain on the property and are typically protected by a small guard complement, but the daughter is a teenager and of course likes to go shopping and perform all matter of frivolous childhood activities common to those her age, so you will need to keep a close eye on her. The Count has expressed to me that if it is a choice between guarding them and guarding Lady Kimiko, you are to guard Lady Kimiko first and foremost, and you will likely be assigned to guard her quarters most nights.

“The family is expecting your presence of course, and will have made all necessary arrangements to house and feed you for the duration of your mission. Typical of their generosity, those expenses will not be taken out of your compensation package as is standard practice, but will be paid for by the family themselves. They have also paid full fare for your first-class train ticket to Port Cirrus Station, where their guard will pick you up and bring you to the manor.

“Do you have any questions for me, Agent Shukketsuseinohito?”

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took only a second the conversation would start. It was nice for a change. Normally the first words out of the mouth of a person who met Joukuu for the first time was how long his sir name was. This guy was different however. He got right down to the point, which Joukuu liked and enjoyed. Something did though shock him. The man was able to repeat his last name. Most people could not say his last name after days of practice, let alone on the first try. Hell, in the ANBU division Joukuu was always referred to as Captain S. or Makoto even by the sennin herself. He didn’t have time to complement the man for getting his last name so perfectly because he immediately started in with the mission briefing.

It was standard, procedure for a shinobi to be briefed once he got a mission site, but for someone who would spend hours memorizing everything in the mission folder, very little surprised him, and it was the same this reason why Joukuu would just nod every couple of sentences to move the conversation along. However, at the comment about dissuading the terrorist from attacking, Joukuu’s pale pink lip pulled back into a small smirk.

“I am sure that someone like me will dissuade anything from happening.” He said shortly and quickly in between the man’s breath to not interrupt him. It would be a mistake for them to attack anyway while I am around. The confident captain thought as he just conituned to listen in to the male. Questions were going around in his head. In the report, it detailed very little about the Dee’s personal protection and bodyguards, and Joukuu wondered if there even were any.

His face would turn slightly pink though when the man got to the comments about Kimiko’s purity. Sex, was something that Joukuu was not good around. He had never had it, and never even had a girlfriend. At an age when most shinobi were getting married and/or engaged, Joukuu was most defiantly single. It didn’t even seem to matter about the whispers about Joukuu’s sexuality, because the phrase “married to the job” fit Joukuu to a tee.

The fact that the manor was poorly defended did not really bother Joukuu. While smart, and tactically sound, Joukuu did not have a lot of knowledge about forts, and defending a plot of land. The extent of his knowledge was that the Kumogakure no Sato was in a perfect spot due to the high mountains, and steep passes. Again, though another nod continued the conversation. It was Joukuu’s place to comment about the way Count Dee ran his manor or the fact that he would agree with him for a multitude of reasons. Guard the girl over them. Got it. He thought to himself as he continued to listen.

“Wow, first class really?” He said more towards himself as he just nodded. “Am I to assume that there will be enough guards to guard all of them if I have to guard Lady Kimiko when she is out? Also, why is this group making threats upon this family? Is there a reason for them to cause this type of chaos?” He asked. These were the only two questions he had, so once they were answered, he’d be able to leave.

Word Count: 560+
MTF

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hugue_Av_zps6dd5daaf.jpg

1I3I9.png
For a second, Mizuki noticed the flush across the otherwise unflappable boy’s face as he mentioned the importance of preserving Dee Kimiko’s purity. If only you really knew what you were getting into with her, Agent. Compared to her, assassins are the least of your problems, he thought to himself. He still did not buy Takaki’s reasoning for why assigning Joukuu to this mission had been a good idea – didn’t every red-blooded male in the world want to lose his virginity above all else? The drive to stick it in a hot girl (or guy) outweighed even basic self-preservation! Regardless, he was left with no alternative but to trust that cold-blooded ANBU Vice Commander.

“Indeed. First class tickets – the only thing better is, or rather, was, the Raiden’s Breath,” he said, sighing with regret over the fact that the last nuclear-powered method of conveyance on the peninsula was now a smoldering pile of incredibly dangerous scrap metal.

“The Dee family, like any other noble family employs a force of bodyguards for their personal protection. Some nobles take this to a literal extreme and claim that their army of a hundred thousand men is their ‘honor guard’, but the Dees employ only twenty guards on a usual basis. Most of them are veterans of the Imperial Army and have some combat experience, so they will be enough to hold out against a serious attack, at least until reinforcements can be summoned. If you are with Dee Kimiko, that will likely be enough to hold off a threat. Still, use your discretion – as much as Chancellor Tachibana would like to have the heads of these so-called ‘Kingslayers’ mounted on the gates of Raiden’s Eye, the family’s survival is your priority,” he said, smiling.

“And speaking of the ‘Kingslayers,’ currently we do not know as much about them as we would like to, but what we do know is that they are a credible and imminent threat. They seem to operate as a loosely affiliated group of assassins who mainly target high-ranking nobility, heads of business, and commanders in the military, including shinobi. In fact, Yukimura Enishi, the missing shinobi who struck down Raikage Kagetsu, is likely among their number. Their agenda seems to be to foment chaos and disorder – to strip the citizens of our nation of needed leadership and guidance especially in these trying times. For what purpose, I cannot say for sure, but if I had to guess, I would say they have delusions of attempting to change our country’s social system and government. The Dee family, unfortunately, is being targeted because of their noble status as well as their allegiance to our Chancellor.

“Any other questions, Agent? If not, I wish you the best of luck in your journey.”

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His sandy blonde hair nodded as he continued to look at Mizuki. He did not have any idea what he was thinking, and if he did, he’d probably have a nose bleed by now. Mizuki was easily answering his questions, and it seemed like a simple mission, and one he was perfect for. He had truly ready for the mission and nodded, as Mizuki finished his answering his questions.

“It’s better to have a group of a few well trained people than an army of idiots.” Joukuu commented before a rather slim smirk spread across his pale pink lips. “Maybe I’ll get him one and two of those heads for him while I am here.” he said as he grinned more starting to get ready to walk.

“Nope no more questions. Be safe sir.” He said as he smiled starting to walk again towards the train station. He honestly was very interested to see what a first class train was like.

Topic Left Unless stopped. Village left. Proceeding to next mission space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back