Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Appraisal of Sorts Part 1 [Shogun's Ring Plot set-up]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two hooded and cloaked figures approached the Gates of Kumogakure. They approached the pass which concealed the entrance and were stopped suddenly by four of the guards stationed around the gate.

“Identify yourselves.”

The younger of the two cloaked individuals spoke up first, lowering his hood.
Kaguya_zps919fd58c.jpg

Kaguya -- Former Guardsman​

“Kaguya of Maru Maru, I need to see Kichida Kazuhiko.”

“And you?” A shinobi trained his crossbolter on the second figure, ignoring the demand of the young man.
DeweyNovak_zps17c71a7a.jpg

Burutesu -- Vagabond?​

“I have information that might be useful to this Kichida Kazuhiko, especially if he seeks the Shogun’s misplaced heirloom.”

“Then you can state it here.”

“I will tell Kichida Kazuhiko or no one.”

“Fine, disarm them. And blindfold them.” The head guard signaled to two of his men, to the last he said, “Radio ahead and tell Kumo we’re coming with guests.”

A few moments later they were at the gates, and Kazuhiko stood waiting for them.

“Kazuhiko!” Kaguya waved. Kazuhiko nodded at the young man, before looking to his companion.
KazuhikoProfile_zps42279143.jpg

Kichida Kazuhiko
cloud_chuunin.gif

“Who’s your companion. Kaguya?” Kazuhiko asked curtly. Kaguya was taken aback, the Kazuhiko that stood before him was not the same friendly, worried, earnest boy that had worked to ensure that he and Haikuno would be safe from Karachi. Instead stood a hardened man, whose face betrayed very little of what he was thinking and feeling.

“My teacher. And my friend. You got my letter?” Kaguya's answer was slightly defensive, and slightly hurt.

“I see, we’ll talk more inside. Let’s go,” as he turned to head inside he called to one of the guards, “I need a message sent to Sennin Takaki, he’s got a bigger cubicle than I do, I’d like to hold this in his office if he doesn’t mind. And tell him I’ll bring it with me.”

[Topic Entered and Left]

[NPC was a former character B-Rank: 120 mins]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back