Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

True Am I To My Country [Gate exit and intro mission thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Demilitarized Zone between Kaminari no Kuni and The PRMC
Imperial Army Forward Observation Base Gunma
...0300 hours

It had been now a day since they had exited the gates of Kumo amist the crush of the daily business congesting the village's only entryway. The Sennin had seen to it that they were skipped to the head of the line so that their mission paperwork could be reviewed and stamped for egress, and Uchiha Sei had given Zaku a tearful kiss on the cheek on as she bid her Captain bonne chance. Marsh Country was possibly one of the most inhospitable places in the world to be a shinobi, which was a direct result of their experiences with a group of missing-nin who had started the first Bear-Marsh war in the first place. They could produce all of the cheerful propaganda they wished, but the truth of the matter was that it was a cold, fearsome place where death lurked around every corner and machine-bolter checkpoint.

Travel to the border had been initially by train, however the presence of war loomed everywhere, and it was only halfway into their journey that the train had been stopped, eveyone had been ordered off, and all of the passengers replaced with fresh-faced Imperial Army soldiers being shuttled to the numerous firebases now lining the vast demilitarized zone separating the two countries. Thus, Zaku and his two genin had to travel by foot the rest of the way, sometimes hitching rides on freight wagons if they were lucky. Tension smothered the air like a palpable miasma, and around the small cities and towns close to the border, there was a definite uptick in business as well as crime.

Nevertheless, they now found themselves at the outskirts of a little town called Gunma, which sat right on the edge of the DMZ and in the span of a month had quadrupled its population with soldiers, merchants catering to their needs, and of course more brothels than one could shake a stick at. In fact, in the small cafe where the three had chosen to take a rest from their travel, everything was bleared red by the lights of the nearby whorehouses, some of them no more than repurposed apartments. Around the trio, soldiers of the Imperial Army cavorted around, some of them rather drunk, fondling the serving girls as well as carrying on loud boasts as to how many Marsh soldiers they had killed so far (although no one had actually done so). Cheapo pop music piped over the speakers, punctuated by the clink of broken beer bottles and the occasional shouts of fistfights in the distance.

Just a few blocks down the main street was part of the massive defensive barricade that the Army had thrown up facing the DMZ ever since war had broken out between Bear and Marsh. It was a titanic, sprawling, ugly wall of sandbags, observation posts, arbalestillery emplacements, and machine-ballistae that promised to be able to wipe out charging hordes of Norks should they come streaming across the shallow, heavily-mined valley that was the DMZ in an attempt to invade Lightning. And it was also this very wall that Zaku, Haru, and Junko needed to bypass in order to carry out their mission. Simply walking up to the post commander and presenting shinobi credentials might work in the short-term, but amongst the bustling population of Gunma, there were doubtless many informers for Marsh, and doing so might compromise their cover later on. In addition, the post commander was just as likely to tell Zaku to piss off, seeing that shinobi were an irregular miltiary force and that their entry might bring the wrath of Marsh to the Army's fortifications if thy were discovered.

And even if they did manage to slip across the defensive border, there was still the DMZ itself to contend with. Up to ten kilometers wide, it was a lush, greeen valley whose natural beauty was preserved only because of the presence of hundreds of thousands of anti-personnel mines waiting to blow up and take an unlucky soldier's - or shinobi's - legs. In addition, the Marsh forces had doubtless set up their own defensive barricades as well, and regularly swept the valley's floor with glaring spotlights that seemed to have no real pattern to them. Intermittently, the broken remains of villages within the valley served as reminders that people had once lived there too, before mankind had decided to make the place a living hell for everyone.
So there you have it - you've been let out of the gates already, and so your main objective for this round is to evade the Lightning Army, slip into the DMZ, make it past a crapton of mines, and slip into Marsh Country. Both sides are heavily fortified and no human could really do those things, but you're shinobi! Have fun. Just so you know, there is no risk of death in my missions, but if you do something really dumb here or throughout, I will injure your character and remove them from the mission (medevac to Lightning, etc).

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: True Am I To My Country [Gate exit and intro mission thr

The Journey had started, only a day pasted so far and it seemed as if only a matter of hours had passed to Junko, with his body use to staying up for long periods of times, as if it was nothing no more. Junko felt as if outside the Kumogakure gates was his home away from home and within his second home, held no furniture, but an inside playground. As a child steps on a playground with no supervision, they are to survive on their own until they are saved by their guardian, but with this mission their were no guardians to save them on the never ending playground.

The train ride was the first initial traveling method which was like the playgrounds slide, the slide soon was put to a stop due to some possible endangerments that could come at any time, so the group had to take alternate travel methods that was much more work, similar to a playgrounds monkey bars. As the group traveled by foot, here and there they managed to catch a few wagon rides, only to arrive at the outskirts of a town where they took a small rest at a cafe. 

So many sickening views was seen in Junkos home away from home, Drunks, prostitutes, and thieves were the worst of them all, but Junko seen it all as a playground which he only saw Kids that had eaten to much dirt, a girl kissing to many boys on the cheek, and bullies. Junko looked at the team with a little curiosity and decided to take an initiative as he pulled out his map. "Alright, from the looks of it we kwon we have to bypass these key vital points, but the question is how? I usually like to analyze all our possibilities and narrow things down to the best possible solution.

We can show the commander our credentials and by pass, but who's to say simple is the safest and best. My only proposal is that we ask the commander for a map that would show the loop holes throughout the battle field and we use those to pass through unknown, basically leaving without a trace."
Junko waited to see how would the team take his idea, team work was after all built on ideas, communication, and performance. So far, the first step was in progress.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The first day outside Kumo’s gates was a day full of travel and getting any help they could get to reach their destination. Haru spent most of the day people watching and making small conversation with his partners. Tensions were high; this was no E-rank mission Haru had been doing for the Academy months earlier. Haru pondered why, out of everyone in the village he and Junko were picked to accompany Zaku. Two Medical Ninja in training, was this something Kushin pushed us into to test us? Or does this mission really need medics and we are both available. Oh well, no reason to think about that now. The answer was fuzzy to Haru so he pushed the subject out of his mind.

Finally the shit hole called Gunma was reached was reached and they had stopped in a café that was filled with prostitutes and soldiers making up their own war stories. A majority of the soldiers around were drunk. It was now time for the three to sneak past the barricade that was put up, they had to slip throught he barricade without alerting the Lightning Army where Shinobi weren’t warmly welcomed. They then needed to get through a war zone called the DMZ full of mines and get into Marsh Country all without alerting suspicion.

Haru listened to Junko’s proposal to just ask for a map and use their shinobi status to slip in. Well, that could work. I predict we get turned down, or they let us in and keep us on heavy watch, then fuck us up when we make a move towards Marsh Country. We could try to slip the watch and get away I guess. Or, a different idea is we take out three drunken soldiers and take their I.D.’s and uniforms and we just blend in and go with the flow into DMZ acting as soldiers. Then we just have to break away and get through the DMZ and into Marsh country. Zaku, you are the leader here what should we do?

Haru favored the stealthy approach because the less people knew they were around the better. Being a Shinobi almost guaranteed they would be looked at as enemies. Once they were past the barricade it would be much easier to slip through without being noticed. Also, like Junko said getting a map would be great, make getting our legs blown off a little less likely. Getting one as a soldier might be easier.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Zaku_zps9c5e033c.jpg

Zaku_zps77e547db.jpg

The trip started out rough, and a tearful kiss on the cheek was just the start. That strange wet feeling as you part and feel the slight breeze of movement chills it to make it even worse. Thankfully, as soon as I was out of her sight, I wiped my cheek (Because we all know she is smitten with her Captain) so that she didn't think I was wiping her kiss; it would have hurt her feelings. Naturally, we got on the train and began the trip toward the border; a journey that was filled with small talk, and possibly questions the young genin had for their superior officer. It also gave me some time to think. I had not been on a mission of this importance in some time, and I was quite eager to see what my new jutsu could do in a combat situation. It was even better when we were forced to step off and walk the rest of the way. I liked my thinking time, but it also made me worry about my future. I was a shinobi and could die at any moment...perhaps it was time I found a wife.

Anyways, we arrived in Gunma to find what I expected. War did amazing things to towns, whether good or bad, and when it came to border towns.... well they weren't really the same town anymore. Soldiers everywhere, a lack of organization from the town leaders, and scantily clad women; it was the best place ever! (if you were a devious individual) Often did the military find it's requisition orders lacking in necessary equipment, and even more frequently were the drunks sleeping in alleys and the pubs. But as I breathed in the air, the stench of booze and body odor was welcoming. "Not bad. Could be worse." I said with a smile and looked for anything peculiar before moving inwards. "Oh, right. I don't know about you, but I'll be assuming a different identity for the time being." I let the two know, ducking out into an alleyway to transform into a fruit seller whom I frequented back in Kumo. I adorned myself in some middle class garb and continued on my way with the others.

All of a sudden Junko stopped and whipped out his map. I stopped him about halfway through his words. "The fuck you doing?" I said in a discrete but harsh manner, shoving the map back toward him. "These people may be drunk, but that doesn't mean they aren't aware. Let alone the fact some aren't drunk. Follow me and don't freak out, just walk like you own the place." I ordered and took them to building nearby. What was this? A brothel. The perfect place to make their plan of attack. Zaku just walked through like he knew what he was doing; what the genin did he had no control over. But he would enter a vacant room and wait for them to come inside before closing the door. Why a brothel? It's one place where soldiers are preoccupied with something more appealing than three men.

Once inside, I turned around with a sigh and locked the door. It was hot and smelled of sex, but we would all need to deal wouldn't we. "All right, now you may proceed." I said in a calm manner, looking to Haru who seemed to pick up from where Junko had left off. As soon as he noted that we would get turned down I had to nod my head, but didn't interrupt with my words. His ideas seemed pretty logical except for a few flaws, but at least the little genin was trying. "Hmmm..." I mumbled, scratching a tuft of hair on my chin. In my thought, Haru also noted it would be best to obtain a map, to which I could only agree. "Naturally, an updated map of the mines would be best. IF we were going to traverse the mine field." I said with a smile, imagining all three of us getting blown to bits. I turned to Haru.

"You have some good ideas, but there are some issues with a few parts. First off, while I like the idea of taking the id's of some drunks, if we assume their identity and try to cross the DMZ, I have no doubt each side is looking for an excuse to take the offensive. I'd rather not end up being that excuse. Unfortunately, Going to the superior on watch at the walls will likely be met with prejudice; regular soldiers don't see shinobi as allies." I said, this time looking at Junko. I sighed audibly. "I think the best idea is to assume Marsh identities like our Sennin had suggested. That should take out one of our obstacles. Now, as for the mine field, I would suggest we tunnel underneath it. Neither side will see it and shouldn't be provoked into an attack. Our only obstacle left is the barricade just on the other side of town. We need some kind of distraction so I can perform the necessary earth jutsu. Any ideas?"
I made some timeline changes, I interrupted Junko, moved to the brothel, then Haru did his speaking.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haru took a whiff of the musty air as Zaku was addressing each Genin’s idea. The sweet stank of sex and stale sweat really didn’t help Haru plan approaching a minefield very much. Zaku pointed out some pretty obvious flaws in both boys plans. Now, as for the mine field, I would suggest we tunnel underneath it. Neither side will see it and shouldn't be provoked into an attack. “Our only obstacle left is the barricade just on the other side of town. We need some kind of distraction so I can perform the necessary earth jutsu. Any ideas?”

Well, Zaku now that you mention it these barricades aren’t the sturdiest things that have ever been built. A huge storm would make them a bitch to have to watch and keep up. I am a Santaru after all, that major storm we need I could pretty easily conjure up whenever it’s needed. In the chaos of a tempest we could begin our descent underground and come up, then easily sneak through the other barricade into Marsh territory. With all that chaos I doubt we would even need very convincing disguises, a few random guys will be the least of the soldiers worries with a storm threatening their barricades. I think this is the best plan of action, but will still disguise as Marsh soldiers to avoid suspicion just in case.

The boy was very sure of his plan and he already began shifting the electrons in the air causing small rain clouds to form and a slight drizzle to fall as the wind picked up. Haru was in his element so to speak, his eyes began to glow dimly as he tapped into his bloodlines powers. The light would fade from his eyes once the storm was fully active and his partners had agreed to the plan. Hopes were high for this portion of the mission in Haru’s eyes.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junkos plan had been put to a sudden halt by Zaku. His harsh tone didn't change anything, but made Junko realize that from the exit of the briefing he should have been more on his toes. Without a word, Junko followed his teammates to a new location, but this time analyzing everything around him. Zaku pointed out the small flaws in the young MiT's ideas and then came up with a few solutions of his own, followed by a question for ideas to get through the last obstacle.

"Well, Zaku now that you mention it these barricades aren’t the sturdiest things that have ever been built. A huge storm would make them a bitch to have to watch and keep up. I am a Santaru after all, that major storm we need I could pretty easily conjure up whenever it’s needed. In the chaos of a tempest we could begin our descent underground and come up, then easily sneak through the other barricade into Marsh territory. With all that chaos I doubt we would even need very convincing disguises, a few random guys will be the least of the soldiers worries with a storm threatening their barricades. I think this is the best plan of action, but will still disguise as Marsh soldiers to avoid suspicion just in case. "

With that said, Junko listened as he could hear small taps of rain outside. "I like the ideas, they seem like the best possible solutions to me, but we have to make sure this storm doesn't get in our way neither. Only thing I could possibly think of for another distraction is my clone jutsu." looking at the situation, Junko wasn't much help for now. After all, he wasn't blessed with any type of bloodline and on top of that, he didn't use, but a select few of ninjutsu because he was the Taijutsu type. "If we are set and ready to go, after we leave this location I need to find a place to use the transformation jutsu. It would seem suspicious that three people walked in one place, but the same three people didn't walk out."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Zaku_zps9c5e033c.jpg

Zaku_zps77e547db.jpg

The first to give his suggestion was Haru, and the genin seemed to have the right idea. A santaru's storm simply resembled just regular weather, and unless the army had special forces that could detect differently, it sounded like the best course of action. Then Junko suggested that we could use some kind of clone jutsu, but I was quick to shake my head in response. "Wouldn't do. If one of them got caught and poofed away then the military would be on alert. We will go with Haru's plan of distraction." I announced, giving the santaru a nod of approval. Perhaps these genin weren't so incompetent after all.

Shortly after, Junko was quick to note he would need a place to transform. "Not a problem, you can do it on the way to our destination. Just slip into an alley and make sure no one sees you. While we are tunneling, we can go ahead and change into marsh soldiers. Let's get to it. Follow me, but don't look like you are following, know what I mean?" I said with a hearty chuckle. We had our plan, now we had to just hope everything went to plan. And chances were, that things would not, so I was already preparing for the worst. Stepping out of the room, I casually exited the place and checked my surroundings before turning to head toward the barricade. My goal now was to find a suitable place to tunnel underground while everyone was distracted.

OOC: Enroute to...uh tunneling location? Masao can post whether our plan is successful after the you guys post?

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Zaku decided my plan was what we would go with while we tunnel underground, no clone. Good, this is just what I want thinking. Zaku nodded his approval at Haru, who nodded back.

Zaku left the room and Haru meandered out a few seconds later and headed in the same direction as Zaku without walking right behind him. The three made there way outside to find the prime location to dig. Haru was changing the electrons in his body forcing the storms to begin already, as they find where the digging will start a downpour, thunder will be audible and lightning strikes will be getting closer.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The plan was set, now the only thing left was to execute it. Tunnel underground, storm, no clone, and transformation. "Let's see how this will all workout."

Junko left the the room a few minutes after the others to create distance. Once outside, Junko entered into a pitch black alleyway, Transforming into the average hard working man covered in a little mud. Junko was diagonally behind Haru, making a few turns here and there to make it seem as if he wasn't going in the same direction, but no turns too extreme. "Haru is starting the storm. I guess for the moment, I'll simply watch our surroundings to ensure nothing is out of the ordinary."

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haru began to meditate, concentrating on sending tendrils of his own chakra energy into the darkening clouds above. A Santaru could make a small shower or a thunderclap with slight effort, but to really create a good downpour was actually a feat that required dedication. Still, he was determined not to disappoint, and as he willed and strained, the sky overhead began to blacken, condense, and finally release a torrent of rain onto the town of Gunma.

The storm took the town by surprise, sending soldiers and citizens scampering out from the open-air bars and streets, and into the nearest shelters they could find. Mostly, these were bawdyhouses and more brothels, and soon, red lights signaling business began to flick on in the gloom of the rainstorm. Thunder roiled overhead, sending lightning crashing down and forcing the soldiers on the fortification wall to take cover. Soon, it was just three soaked shinobi out in the rain, alone.

Zaku started to look for a place to start digging as they approached the barrier. The town’s edge and the anti-Marsh line were practically indistinguishable, except for the abrupt start of greenery on the other side. Nearby to where he was, a rusted cellar door partially covered with debris and garbage caught his attention. It abutted an abandoned building whose top floors had been gutted by fire in years past, and whose occupants had long since moved on to other, safer structures in the meantime. If there was a prime place to start digging, the most logical choice was to start while already underground. Looking around to make sure he was not being watched, Zaku broke the decaying lock off of the doors with his prybar, pulled them open, and entered the cool darkness below with his companions.

It had been a brewery cellar, Junko figured as he walked by the wrecks of old casks and kegs covered with spiderwebs. In a grimy wooden box, there appeared to be some unbroken bottles covered with a thick layer of dust. Blowing the gray layer off would reveal that he had his hands on some rare BS’50 vintage red wine – it would be a good thing to uncork in celebration after their mission was over. Next to him, Zaku took out a compass and aligned himself in the direction of the DMZ. He approached a brick wall with the device in hand, took out the prybar, and began to tear down the bricks to expose the packed dirt underneath. After he had created an opening large enough for two men to go in side by side, he started to form handseals.

Trying to tunnel by hand, it would have taken years to get across the DMZ, however this was a team of shinobi, and stealthy infiltration through the earth was one of the required skills taught in the academy. Chakra assisted them, infusing their bodies with power that allowed them to push their way through the earth and walk through it like it was mere jelly. Perhaps this was how earthworms felt, mused Haru as he followed the team.

Part way through, at what must have been the halfway point of the valley, the team abruptly emerged into a tunnel. This tunnel, however, was no natural cavern. From the support struts overhead to the halogen lanterns hung from the walls, and the steam-powered heavy excavation equipment nearby, it was no stretch to say that this was all man-made. Zaku’s eye quickly caught the flag painted on the equipment.

Marsh Country.

It was true, then – the People's Liberation Army was tunneling under the DMZ toward Lightning. There had always been rumors in the intelligence circles about secret Marsh Country tunnels criss-crossing their own nation as well as under the borders of Lightning and Bear, mostly to smuggle weapons, food, drugs, and other contraband, but the structure they found themselves in was much larger than a smuggler’s dig. This was intended to transport troops in case of invasion. Do Natsu would flip his shit when he heard about this development, for sure.

Fortunately, however, it also meant that following the tunnel back would surely lead them deep into Marsh, and perhaps near to the Capital. It would save a few days of overland travel, to be sure. For now, the section of tunnel seemed to be unoccupied. Either the worker-soldiers were on break or they were tunneling somewhere else, or they had been called to the front lines somewhere else. It would give the team some time to think about how they were going to infiltrate the capital, and how they would deal with the inevitable situation in which they were asked what they were doing and where they were coming from…
Plan is a success! And in fact, you’ve discovered a secret Marsh Country invasion tunnel to Lightning along the way. Following this tunnel to the outside will lead you very close to the Capital City, where your mission will continue. As a suggestion, think about what disguises/identities you will assume. You can post in here if you wish, but I will start a continuation thread up in the OV area soon.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The thunder storm had begun, Junko walk at a more larger distance in width and length to ensure no one suspected he was following anyone. The people seemed to scatter like roaches as the rain took them by surprise. Soon enough, everyone had taken cover in a secure shelter. 

Within a few brief moments, Zaku had found the perfect location to start their operation. Opening a cellar door, Junko slightly smirked. "Perfect, we are going to start underground." Junko thought as he entered the cellar with the others and closing it once they were inside, to ensure no one suspected anything. It would be out of the ordinary if an old closed cellar door was suddenly open for no apparent reason. Mid-way walking through, Junko paid close attention to all the kegs around. "It's a brewery cellar. look over here, its A few bottles thats unbroken." Junko said blowing thick dust off the bottle. 

"We can most definitely use this to celebrate after the mission." Junko thought as he looked at Zaku using a jutsu, shifting a huge amount of dirt. Junko followed as the movement underground had begun.

"Maybe this is how earthworms felt." 

"I know right." Junko said in response as they continued underground. With moments passing, the group had encountered a tunnel. "A tunnel, I'm going to suspect they lead from the Marsh country. I wonder where is the people working this thing?" Junko said in a low tone as he examined the scenario more. "Alright, this can provide us with quick easy access, but maybe we should rethink our disguises, just incase we are approached. I'm not sure, but I also think we should recover intel on where these tunnels lead. We could do that on the way back, or we could have a disguised clone head the opposite way. A ninja dog or just some sort of messenger would be perfect for this predicament. It's your call Zaku, I'm just giving suggestions." Junko said waiting on Zaku and Haru to analyze the situation, give some ideas, and point out possible flaws.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

With the storm brewing overhead, I began my search for any possible location to proceed with part two of the plan. As the rain started coming down in sheets, I found myself near the barricade, and people were scampering about. I would have taken part in the short lived panic, but to do so would only waste time. I had to hope that those people who were scurrying about wouldn't notice my serious look. Thankfully, the amount of people outside dwindled rapidly as I found a cellar to break into. If anyone happen to be watching perhaps they would think I was merely trying to escape the rain.

Anyways, the others arrived in short time, and Junko was quick to point out that we had found ourselves in a brewery cellar. I looked over to the bottles he referenced and smiled slightly. "Don't get any ideas, we drink AFTER the mission is done." I said with caution in my voice, but it was more of a joke than an order. As they admired the vintage, I pulled out a compass to align myself and took to the task of dismantling the bricks that blocked the rich earth that I needed exposed. It didn't take too long to make a sizable hole and started the jutsu necessary to move pounds of rock and dirt out of the way so my body could slip through it. Most shinobi, if trained correctly, knew this technique so I wasn't worried about showing them how to do it.

Suddenly, the dirt seemed to end and I stumbled into a sizable tunnel. "What the?" I questioned. Looking about for enemies, I relaxed when none were found and took a more detailed study of the surroundings. Junko and Haru were close behind when I was quick to discover than Marsh was behind this subterranean tunnel structure. I could infer that this was no ordinary smugglers run, and was quite large enough for platoons of troops to travel through. Junko spoke up immediately, which lead me to assume one thing about him. He always was thinking, which was both a good and bad trait. There were times were thought was an incredible asset, but if you over thought a concept or plan, you were bound to make a mistake. Thankfully, it was the former. "Good observation Junko, the tools over there have the Marsh flag, so we know for sure whose tunnel this is. I too wonder where the workers are, but we can't worry about that now, only prepare for it." I said, brushing some dirt off of me.

The young genin had some good ideas, but it would be easier to just focus on the task at hand. "The fact we know about the tunnel is intel enough for now. We can inform the proper authorities after the mission. We should change our disguises as Junko suggested... to, well, I guess whatever we think the workers would resemble. And then follow the tunnel to where it leads. It would need to lead to a major city to be effective to that should help us out." I said, forming the transformation hand seals to put myself in some standard miner gear, complete with a marsh flag on my sleeve. "Move out." I directed and began the trek down the tunnel to an unknown destination.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haru’s storm worked wonders. Soon Haru and his companions were the only ones left outside. Junko and Haru followed behind Zaku as he looked for a place for the digging to begin. Zaku broke an old lock off a cellar door and the trio journeyed inside. Wow, this stuff has to be ages old. Haru wasn’t very experienced with alcohol but even he was in awe at what he was looking at. Haru chuckled as Zaku told them they would drink after the mission not now. The plan was coming along smoothly; next the digging was to start. Zaku quickly started a hole that Haru and Junko would be able to follow easily. The three used their chakra to pound through the dirt. Maybe this is how earthworms feel.

With a sudden jolt the three popped out into a tunnel, the supports told them it was obviously man made. Zaku was the first one to point of the Marsh flag. Haru got a little kick out of this. He had heard about the rumors that Marsh was tunneling to lightning country, but nearly no one believed the rumors. Well, they were true.

Junko suggested they do some recon to learn a little more about the tunnels for the authorities back home but Zaku shunned that idea. Zaku wanted the mission to be the focus. It was agreed on, disguises were to be changed to make it look like they belonged in the tunnel. Where the hell are all the workers? Haru questioned in his head. Similar to Zaku Haru performed a few hand seals and turned into a dirty Marsh soldier with a pickaxe. Haru again followed Zaku down the tunnel, everyone guard was increased; the disguises would need to go to work very soon.

[WC:295 mft]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=8127

[Mission continues here]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back