A technique that prevents escape from the user, this jutsu is essentially a giant, massive version of the water prison technique, and creates a huge sphere of water centered around the user. All within this sphere suffer from impaired movement speed, and risk being struck by the users water techniques that can come from any direction. This jutsu is difficult to escape as the dome moves with the user, and unless one can find a way to disrupt the dome, they may find themselves suffocating and falling at the users mercy. The user is unhindered by the effects of this jutsu, as the water is infused with their chakra and allows them to breath.
A-rank, 7 Mastered Water jutsu, Water Prison Mastered
Creates a large dome of water with 5280 HP around the user, entrapping up to three additional targets at -4 Accuracy. The dome is treated as Rank 1 Rain Dance, and gives all except the user a 28% chance of 'suffocation' every action.
Creates a large dome of water with 6600 HP around the user, entrapping up to three additional targets at -3 Accuracy. The dome is treated as Rank 2 Rain Dance, and gives all except the user a 36% chance of 'suffocation' every action.
Special Action: Supreme Water Prison:
Instead of trapping multiple people within a dome, the user may trap up to three people in Water Prisons at +0 Accuracy, -1 for each target past the first. These prisons have 50% of the HP Supreme Aqua Realm does and otherwise function identically to the Water Prison jutsu at Rank 1/2.
Rank 1 Cost:
2420 Cp, 1210 Cp/Rnd.
3030 Cp, 1520 Cp/Rnd
- Lasts twenty seconds or until destroyed. This requires a Ninjutsu check each round maintained.
- Once used, no one may enter or exit the dome until it is destroyed, or succeeding in a Ninjutsu check against the user's +2. Attempts to enter/escape cost 1.5 Ap.
- This is classified as an Arena Jutsu
- Those inside the dome cannot target those outside it, and vice-versa (Doing so is treated as a Blind Shot).
- HP of the dome can be boosted by Water buffs. The dome recovers 25% of its Max HP at the beginning of each round.
- The 'Suffocation' effect increases a jutsu's Cp cost by +20% and lowers its accuracy by -2. Each time suffocation takes effect after the first during the same round, the victim take 1% Max Hp damage. This chance cannot stack with Mystical Pond, and overwrites it.
- Cannot stack with Rain Dance, and this automatically overrides it.