Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]
fsRwvcd.png
|Izumi had been training himself to grow a little stronger along the way. He hated the fact he was lower in his class with combat, especially the close combat. So he had made a training course for himself. But was rather unsure if it had even any effect. He tried to poke his stomach, bicep, and cheeks. Giggle as he poked his cheeks but giggled without a single sound.
Today he had been training too, but this time close by the Hokage rocks for some extra inspiration to even go on with this self-made training. A little huff eventually left him as he held a break. Many thoughts were going through his head and a lot of ideas at the same time. Shifting his head a little sometimes saying okay or no to his ideas.
He sat down and took some water from his bottle and used it in the back of his neck to cool off a little. ALong with the wind going over it, it was a rather quicker way of cooling down. Izumi was slight panting and lay down back as he was looking at the clouds passing by. His bow was maybe half a meter away from him. slowly he rolled around to his stomach and thought he had seen something, yet shrugged it off and sat back up again. He looked to the palm of the hands and made with the deaf language sign Friendship. He was certain he would find it someday and smile brightly to himself. Then stood up again and made a movement of 'I can do this' and cheered himself up.[/col]

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A dark figure slowly jogged near the base of the hokage cliff, with a large sword-spear hanging by his waist. At each breath Kuro could feel the oxygen fill his lungs, the cold feeling rapidly covering his entire body. "Almost done....Almost done" Kuro chanted as he forcefully continued to jog, the heat within his body quickly rising at each step. He painfully looked up to see the hokages' carved out faces. I wonder how hard they worked to reach there He dejectedly stated as he continued to jog.
A few minutes later, Kuro finally gave up by collapsing back first onto the ground while furiously gasping for air. He looked to his side and saw his spear only a hands length away from him. So he strecthed his hand out to grab it and use it as support to stand up. I regret this very much, he whimpered as his legs started to shake vigorously due to the fatigue. Kuro using the spear as a walking stick, moved forward towards an unknown direction, only a few minutes later to be met with a boy determinately training. Seems like I'm not the only one He smirked as he slowly and silently sat down to watch, all while circulating his chakra inside his body to relieve the fatigue to a certain degree before continuing to train.
Suddenly, the dark power within him started to burst out as it noticed Kuro's physical fatigue. Stop it.....you're going to reveal my postition Kuro angerily suppressed the darkness using all his power hoping that it would eventually tire out. But unfortunately he hadn't realised that his large sword-spear had already given him away from the very beginning.

WC 281

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was cheering himself on and didn't really notice anything about his surroundings as for the moment, however, he did eventually notice a person close by. He was a little off-guard taken as he titled his head towards this other. THat... weapon alone was already huge. Swallowing a time he took his own stuff and started to walk towards the new person in front of him.
He was rather unsure what he was supposed to think of this person as for the moment. He studied him while carefully walking closer, he was at least a leaf... He would... gamble his age or older. He would make a polite bow once closer and look a little questioning towards the other as he was slightly afraid of the other as if he was hurt.

// small mobile post, sorry.

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro's eyes widened in surprise as he noticed the boy look towards his direction. How did he know I was here......Is he a Sensory type? He asked himself as he realised that there's no point in hiding, so he quietly stood up and looked down at the boy who seemed to be of a younger age than him. "Hi......The name's Kuro" Kuro grinned while slowly pushing out his hand for a handshake. "I've never seen you around the area, you new?" He inquired, staring down into the boy's eyes looking for some sort of change. Then Kuro decided to probe him using his dark aura, so he gently released the strain within his body and let the darkness leak out. There doesn't seem to be anything interesting about him He slightly nodded as the aura casually probed the boy, but what Kuro didn't know was that the aura subconciously enveloping the boy, creating a dreadful and indimating pressure to cover the area.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was looking towards him and study him a little. Rather pale, covered in mostly black which showed how pale he actually was... But then again the white hairs had something funny he didn't really take for granted, he knew a couple of white hairs being rather strong.
When he finally was a bit closer he was tilting his head a bit towards the side. Looking curious about what he wanted, yet he did have waved his hand as a greeting. But when the introduction was already this close he was a little baffled. He took the hand but wasn't reacting anything back with words, yet as the question was asked the boy started to nod slowly. He was.. somewhat new... Not that new... But if you would look at it from multiple parts of the scenario... You were living in the future each time, the future was something new...
Those kinds of thoughts had him a little puzzled and only just now noticed the eerie feeling which was glooming the air. His grey-ish hues started to switch to the side and back to the other. His hands going up and he started to sign in sign language. What is it you are doing? It isn't pleasant. He signed and would make an attempt to take a step back. His hairs on his arms were standing straight up and his skin would show he had a shiver running through him. It wasn't one of the good feelings, yet he was also very careful with who and what to be exactly.

wc: 261

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro continued to stare down at the boy with a curious gaze before suddenly realising that his aura was leaking out, so he quickly took back control and reabsorbed his aura back into his body. "Sorry about that.....sometimes when I lose focus my aura starts leaking out" He apologized with a wry smile, then he grasped onto the fact that the boy was mute thus the weird gestures he was making using his hands like he was casting a jutsu. "Oh right, my name is Kuroguro, you can call me Kuro if you want..... He slightly paused to think about what he just said, a few seconds later a flash of epiphany spread through his mind. "I'm sorry again....I forgot that you can't speak" Kuro awkwardly laughed as he scratched his nape. Nice one Kuro, you made a fool of yourself.....you idiot He reprimanded himself inside as he sadly shook his head in disappointment at his own actions. "Anyway, what are you doing out here? Isn't it also a bit dangerous to be out here by yourself?" He question as he shook his head to rid of the awkwardness surround the area and tried to put up a smile which was unfortunately covered by his mask.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When he was training here all by himself, he was rather a bit forgetting about his notebook. So in result, he also didn't bring this with him as for the moment. Leaving him in a rather tight spot with communicating. It was nice that the other tried and with this, he held a soft smile and tilted his head.
He was thinking how he was able to answer this... the best way as possible but he didn't have a clue in his mind. Slowly he started to try and make old-fashioned way body language. He started to do a training motion and shook his head after if it wasn't dangerous, he didn't think so at least. Yet he didn't have much of another way to communicate and mentioned him over towards his own spot where he had been training.

OOC;; small, but I am a little unsure what to write about x'D

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro noticed that Izumi was trying to communicate with him by using some sort of weird body-language. "What....What are you trying to say?" He asked as a confused expression enveloped his face, he then looked at Izumi's hands and realised that Izumi had forgotten his notebook which he usually uses to talk to other people. "Oh.....you forgot your notebook, now I understand why you're dancing" Kuro laughed as the awkwardness that surrounded the area vanished. The two then stood there for a solid minute not talking to each other and just staring.
"Why don't we...you know.....have a spar? You know because......you were training an all, I was just hoping that maybe I could help you" He gulped in nervousness as he scratched his nape, then pointing his gaze at the ground not willing to look at Izumi when he says no. What kind of stupid idea was that? Of course he wouldn't want to fight with you Kuro bearted himself as he slightly blushed in embarrasment. "Actually, I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question...I'm sure you wouldn't want to fight someone you just met" He laughed with a hollow voice.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back