Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

1st of Two D-Rank Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Look, I can see the destination's likeness over there!

"Really? That's great! Damn, I'm freezing.."

Suck it up! We're almost there, it's not like it's gonna kill you.

"But what if I die from frostbite and dehydration?"

You won't, trust me.

"Fine.. Jeez, I need to make a fire soon, I can't feel my hands at all.."

Aomaki's blood was slowly freezing more and more as he tried to warm himself as he made his way up the frosty peak on the old dirt trail that hadn't been used in a few years, it seemed.

"..Well, at least we don't have to deal with any bandits up h––"

"Give me your money, your clothes and your weapons!"

"Hands where I can see them, you son of a bitch!"

"Stop if you don't have a death wish, young boy."

"Why the hell do I always speak too soon.."

Three bandits had made their way around Aomaki entirely as they stood on a steep cliffside's mountain-trek trail. One was to Aomaki's far-right, above him on a different trail that circled around the same way but lead elsewhere. The others were behind and in front of him. They were all hunters that were armed with light melee weapons.

"Your furs and skins look like something that can warm me.. How about it? Wanna die?"

Mercy, just as she had done before in Karakura Forest at the Akaoni Rice Paddy Farmlands, spoke through Aomaki and took over his body. The only weapon Aomaki had against three short-sword wielders? A knife. Alright, they look somewhat thick-headed.. I'll piss them off and get them to throw their swords at each other and then I'll duck. Once I duck they'll impale each other, and then I'll roll forward and jump up the side and slice the other one's throat.

Are you sure they won't aim at my legs?!

If they do, I'll have rolled to the right anyhow, and since you're quite speedy and smart, I'll make sure to instantly jump-crawl up the side of the cliff and smack my knife in the other one's jaw or trip him to get away from the thrown weapons. If the above one throws as well, I'll fling myself to the left or right side. Actually, to hell with it.. Let's just use Genjutsu.

Uh–

Aomaki throws a handsign and ducks to the right. Multiple clones jump at all three men and Aomaki throws himself at the farthest one and takes him out from the side with a jab into his neck as he goes straight into it to try to avoid the clone of which he suspected might have been an actual person. Since the two down the hill were now weaponless from trying to take out Aomaki's legs with swords thrown just as he suspected, they attempt to avoid unarmed combat from the clones that pretend to fight them. Taking the slain man's sword, Aomaki goes to his right side and flings it at the other man's chest. A successful impalement, and he falls to the ground just like the previous man did. Aomaki runs to his left now, and some of his previous clones disappear for him to have more power to use in combat against the man that now understands that the clones are harmless. A knife against fists? Pfft. The knife is thrown into the man's skull and he falls backwards.

That was easier than I expected it to be.

You're quite versatile.

Why, thank you!

Aomaki smiled as he took the now naked corpses and rolled them down the mountainside. He watched their lifeless bodies slam against several rocks and jagged edges. He spat to see if his saliva would be faster than the corpses' in descent.

Let's find out where they came from, and see if there are any more of them so we don't get into any bad situations like this again.

Good idea.

[Mission complete.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back