Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A breach of the skull [Osu/Uri]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
this is taking place directly after this thread here with Ryuichi bleeding out on the ground, missing both eyes with the corpse of his father leaning against the wall behind him.

It was dark. Ryuichi's sight was gone, leaving him in an empty abyss of black. His eyes hurt like hell, as if they were pulled out, and the wound in his gut left him in far too much pain to move, or speak. All he could do was lay there, thinking about what had happened. How long has he been laying down? Where was his mother? Was this death? Ryuichi couldn't tell for certain. All he knew was his mother showed up, and stabbed him. Why? Was she here to wrap up loose ends? Was there a reason for her showing up besides this? Why couldn't he see?

Fearing the worst, Ryuichi guessed that his eyes were....gone. The pain, and inability to see made this clear. Would this be the end of his life as a ninja? Who was he kidding, this was the end of his life regardless...

Then he heard something. Footsteps? A voice? All he could do is call out to the only people who would care to save someone like him. "Aya...Eiji..." He spit up blood as he felt his consciousness drifting back into black. "Uri..."

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something wasn't t right when Uri had made a cake. Earlier that day, Ryuichi left in a hurry, despite his, Eiji and Aya's planning of a surprise for him. Today was the lad's birthday and knowing bits and pieces of the kid's background, he thought a little celebration would help him. Not that Uri was ever gentle like this, but he did see a bit of merit in taking care of the kids properly. As much as he would want them to grow into fine anbu operatives, he didn't want them to become oblivious to normal life. That, and because he thought the kids would bond well at times like this. But that feeling left him when he was baking the cake. The chakra of the demon inside of him stirred.

Immediately, Karura would appear and fly out from the apartment as Uri left the cooking to Aya. Premonitions weren't his thing, but he felt oddly compelled to find the boy since he was his ward. Following the trail of Karura, Uri run along the rooftops. Soon enough he was brought to the Cronopolis and his senses found an anomaly. Karura seemed distressed, all the more making the redhead rush to find him.

It was a scene he had seen countless of times. He had been sent to as many missions like this before and so it was weird for him to be the receiving end of this scenario. It was... surreal.

With Karura's beckoning, Uri quickly approached Ryuichi by the ground. The boy was barely breathing. Stabbed in the gut and eyes dripping with blood as his... no, his eyes were gone. Uri clicked his tongue in anger. He knew of the Uchiha eyes and so he wondered if the perpetrator was also knowledgeable about it. Then again, who would know that Ryuichi was an Uchiha?

Sensing something, Karura gave chase outside. Uri reminded the guardian to simply tail and inform him if it was connected to this unfortunate event. For now, he can't give chase himself. He had to bring Ryuichi to the hospital and fast.

"Hang in there, Ryu," said Uri as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around Ryuichi's stomach to put pressure against the bleeding wound. He then carried the boy and left with haste.

He was not accustomed to entering the hospital since the Sentou Henkan would be the ones coming to the Sileo if he needed treatment. But he did know the way. He rushed inside and got the boy into the ER before requesting them for immediate treatment. The glare he shot the nurses was unnerving and threatening. But that only showed how important this was.

[Requesting Osu]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Everyone seems to just rush into my hospital and threaten or harm my staff these days. I am was past tired of it the first time someone took a swing at them.” A voice came from the area around them and first a red ‘thread’, followed by more and more ‘threads’ until there seemed to be thousands of them, if not more, began gathering from all about into one location where first a face, then the head, then the rest of a figure dressed in a flowery kimono began forming in the room.
853kCPJ.jpg

A normal person might not sense much, but various sorts of individuals could notice a number of strange things about this person seemingly being sewn into existence. For those with inuzuka like sense of smell they might notice the person smelled reminiscent of a battlefield, the scent of blood on them stronger than it would be even if a person bathed in it, though the smell would lighten considerably as the skin too began wrapping the body up. Those with hearing only possessed by certain bloodlines would possibly make out six sets of heartbeats or the terribly racket of more than half a million kilometers of blood vessels with blood flowing through, again dampening somewhat as the body became more complete. Those with extremely detailed sight could see the fine details of this writing eldritch horror before it became covered by skin… and those who could sense emotion would make out concern, goodwill, and a hint of exhaustion. What all a person’s sense could make of Osu as he stepped forward to take a look at the young man in rather rough shape.

“Ahhh definitely not a surgeon who did this,” Osu mumbled as his many blood vessels including some several times thinner that a strand of hair began leaving his sleeves and entering the young man’s wound in his gut. “Just a temporary solution, we will still need to do surgery to correct some damage but if there is anything in this world I am confident in it is handling the cardiovascular system. Some temporary stitching on the organs… definitely going to need to have that looked over… alright this should buy us some time for discussion. Missing eyeballs I see, oddly specific thing to do to someone unless they have a doujutsu bloodline or such. What is this young man’s name? I would like to pull up his medical file… oh I suppose this would be a good time for some hands on learning.”

Osu’s hand suddenly stretched down the hall split into two groups of tendrils which turned down different hallways at an intersection. With his other hand Osu pulled out a headset and made a call. “Eishi are you currently in the surgery break room? You are? Great, I have a little test/lesson for you, sit tight I am about to pick you up.”

Putting down the headset Osu looked at… had he met this person somewhere? That wasn’t important though, “Quickly please, this young man’s name and clan? Pulling his medical file is faster than testing everything.”

[requesting Eishi]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been another long night of fun yesterday. Enough so that I had even thought about skipping coming to work today with a case of ‘illness’ or something, but decided against it after thinking it over. I had been taking a lot of sick days recently and I had to get those days made up somehow before they came back to haunt me and cause me problems. So here I was, running on maybe four hours of sleep before my forty hour shift started. It was a good thing my docket for today was pretty empty. I had a number of cases to review, but nothing I couldn’t neglect for a couple hours once I got to my own office and crashed on the couch. Right now though, I just wanted a cup of coffee and a big breakfast. I hadn’t eaten in almost a day and the smell of fresh food was numbing me to anything besides eating. I wasn't worried about the coffee keeping me up, either. I was going to fall asleep regardless with my level of tolerance to the drink, so it was just something steaming hot to sip on.

It was right after I took my first bite of eggs and before I was even going to take my first sip of coffee that I heard a distinctly feminine voice behind me and proceeded to nearly lose my shit as I flinched, recovering my cup of coffee in time, but not before more than a little bit of the piping hot liquid fell onto my hand as I nearly screamed back at Osu blood tentacle thing.

“God damn it! Got it chief! Fuck- fuck- fuck!” I swore, not sure and honestly not caring at the moment if Osu had some way of hearing me through these tentacles. As I put my hand on under some cool water in the nearby sink, I was finally able to calm myself enough to take a deep breath. I knew I'd have to heal this before I went anywhere and I still had my breakfast to consume. Well if nothing else I was completely awake and alert now.

Once I was ready and healed up with some simple chakra techniques, I scarfed down my food as I followed the weird tentacle thing as it went about. It slithered on back to the room containing three occupants inside the emergy room wing and I was quick to recognize the chief easyily enough. I also didn't fail to notice the other familiar face I had just recently had the pleasure of splitting a mission bounty with, Ryu. He appeared to be lights out, but I didn't notice anything strange from a glance. It was the third man I hadn’t seen around that threw me off. He was obviously in the shinobi ranks if his demeanor was any indication, but there were like fifteen thousand of us so who knew where. I suppose it didn’t really matter in this setting, anyway.

“You called?” I offered the chief as I knocked on the open door while trying to get a read of what I was walking into. It was while I was looking this new dude over that I finally noticed the extent of Ryu injuries and focused my gaze onto him. I swear, I couldn’t help myself from commenting on what I saw.

“Jesus, did Ryu get into a fight with some power tools? That’s pretty extensive damage,” I said as I opened one of the eyelids and used my metallic affinity on my flashlight so I could get some light inside his empty sockets. The damage was worse than I had expected once I finally did get a good look inside. I was joking about the power tools, but it looked like his eyes actually exploded inside his skull, what the hell did he do...

“You even conscious in there?” I said to Ryu in sheer amazement at the lad's ability to screw his head up to this degree. I let go of his face and looked over at Osu for directions on what was needed of me. I could already see where this was leading, but I'd play it cool for now.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take a genius to understand what was happening. The appearance of the beautiful and fair maiden was enough to make Uri recall that night when he was at the gates. It was only by appearance that this person could deceive others but he has already experienced the truth. He was a man. Well, in a sense. And he had already seen those familiar red thread that oozed with life, ichor flowing through as strengthened veins. But before he could distracted any further, Uri had the mind to be wary.

"Apologies for the rudeness. I simply haven't been here much and my student needed immediate care," he said as the latter would immediately take charge of the situation. "I don't exactly know what had happened but when I arrived at his house, I found him on the verge of death and so I rushed him here. There were no traces of a break-in nor struggle so I suspect it was someone the boy knows but at the moment, I doubt he can talk about it."

When requested about the boy's information, Uri quickly spoke by memory. "He's name is Otani Ryuichi and he's been living with me for some months now though today he'd decided to visit his home on the Cronopolis... That said, he turns 16 today. A cruel joke. As for bloodlines... He had been mum about it but I've been observing him and there had been a fluctuating chakra concentrated along his eyes. I believe he is Uchiha descent considering I've seen his red eyes with tomoes, but I've never really pried into it just yet as they've been during flitting chances. But that would prove to be a motivation for this crime... Yet, it still makes me wonder who could be the culprit of this."

Then a boy no older than Ryuichi would be fetched so quickly. Uri raised a brow as the said lad would be alarmed by Ryuichi's state. They seem to know each other. It was good to know his ward, Ryuichi, had made friends but for this scenario to be the cause for a friendly reunion was not exactly what he wanted for the boys.

"If you need anything, I'll be able to comply and you can call for me, Aoi from the Main Branch, but at this moment, I've sent my familiar to track any charka traces. I should get going to try and find the culprit, and alarm the guards and the authorities. This is an attack to one of the village's shinobi, after all, and if the eyes were he root cause, it could prove potentially dangerous with rumors of radicals seemingly out there to create a rift in the current government. And I trust that you will not let him die. That said, I'm no use to these scenarios. I cannot comfort nor heal him. I can only harm."

[TLUS]

That said, Uri would glance at the boy one last time and then bow at Osuteno's direction before excusing himself out. He would then follow the trail of Karura to hunt down the perpetrator.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu in fact did not have a way to hear through his tendrils, at least not in the traditional sense. He could ‘hear’ heartbeats and blood flow, and he could feel a bit of the vibrations in the air of someone spoke loudly enough, but he couldn’t tell what was being said by someone. It was more a heightened sense of touch with a sense range specific to blood.

What Osu could hear though were things spoken over the headset. That aside, another tendril shot out to another part of the hospital where it would write a note showing the name Otani Ryuichi, for someone to retrieve them what files they had for Osu, while he collected patient history.

It figured as much Osu thought as he looked into the file that shot back to his hand via tendril from another part of the hospital. Blood type… age… growth records from physicals… hmmm… Osu glances over the personal information as the man before him mentioned the possibility of the uchiha bloodline. “If he did possess the sharingan, there is a two out of three chance that the culprit is a fairly close relative, within a stage or two has the highest rate of compatibility for transfer with the intention of avoiding some bloodline complications, possibly more since they did not immediately kill him upon stealing the eyes. Hard to imagine someone dumb enough to leave the victim alive unless they knew each other. Good luck with your hunt.”

Of course young Eishi entered soon after, and how about that, “Jesus? I think that is a nickname Saeko mentioned for Saito-Sama before isn’t it? Rather, conduct yourself a bit more professionally Eishi-kun, but yes he has had a bit of a rough time. But he is a friend of yours is he? Well all the more encouragement to do better.”

The remaining tendrils suddenly began retracting rapidly and within a few seconds a sealed jar with a pair of eyes inside appeared gripped in Osu’s hand. “I don’t have enough sharingan eyes in my hospital to hand a set over to a child who couldn’t defend their original pair, but I do have a pair of lovely greens here from a Tani Chikai-San that we can make due with. Eishi-Kun, we are going to try not to waste those healthy chakra paths to this young man’s eye sockets despite this, but first you should really get him to surgery room 4L and fix that temporary patch in his gut up. I will be reviewing some files in the observation room before joining you to handle his eyes. I want to see exactly how much you have been taught and have retained, in surgical techniques, though if you have questions feel free to ask as I will be on just the other side of the glass… Well hurry along and get to it. Go assess the damage to his gut.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I hadn't even noticed the hole in his gut when I was already so preoccupied with seeing the inside of his skull. I swear I could almost see his brain through his eye stems and it sure was fascinating. Man, whoever did work on him, took his eyes all the way to the base of his skull. Fuck that, I couldn't imagine the level of pain he was in before he passed on out, I thought as I continued to listen to Osu as he went about his rant. Regardless, I got to it by calling in a few nurses to drag Ryu's limp body over to the surgery room Osu had prepared.

I took the time while they were carefully moving him to prep for surgery to go grab all my tools from my office along with the set of eye's Osu had prescribed. I had to name drop Osu to get the eyes and even then it took me a couple minutes to verify my claim. Apparently, there was a lot of crazy bastards out there looking for eyes. Though, I should have kinda expected that if the current case was any indication. Either way, it definitely took up a majority of my time while I had been away as I finally entered into the surgery room, a case under my arm as I dropped it onto an open table space before looking at the wound in his gut in more intimate detail. Thank god Ryu was heavily sedated. He wasn't going to remember anything as I slowly explored the wound along with any relevant data the nurses had left me.

"Hmm, not as bad as it looks," I commented as I drew up a plan to stitch him back together. It was preliminary anyway as it was the lesser of the two surgeries that were going to be needed today. I took the time to summon my tsukumogami turned pseudo assistant into reality as I dug through my bag for what I was looking for.

"What's the situation?" She bothered to ask as I tossed her the clipboard with his information and a write up on his current wounds. I just let her figure it out as I finished my final presentation and got to work.

"Hold him in place while I get in there nice and deep like," I joked in dark humor as I went about fixing up his gut. Faster than I was estimating, I was able to get him all patched up and began reading preliminary notes for the upcoming eye replacement. I hadn't even needed to touch him as I let the knife magnetically guide the equipment so there was no chance of contamination. I took the time after that to call Osu over to the surgery room before the actual surgery went down. At this point that was all that was left assuming his vitals were stable and he wasn't bleeding out undetected by even me. Once it had healed up a bit more, I'd likely follow through and finish up covering the scaring, though maybe Ryu was the type that liked to keep his wounds.

OOC Spear-chan

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back