Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Bruise is a Lesson (Open RP)

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A week went by from her last encounter with a new friend. During that time promises were upheld, training constantly to prove your worth to not only those watching but to herself. Newfound knowledge circulated within the young kunoichis mind. Goals to look forward to and possibly a purpose to continue on. Self-indulgent studies took place before setting foot onto the obstacle course. Taking the time to read about jutsu, chakra, CPSS and the ranks Mirō felt it was time to push the books aside. Brushing up on foreign concepts daydreaming constantly, ‘I don’t want to mess this up…’ Not so worried about the other students who would ultimately take different paths than her but she didn’t want to fall on her ass.

While running through the pages of her mind to fine tune some thoughts she passively made her way to the obstacle course. Strolling freely by before stopping, gazing over the intricate system of walls and jumps. She’d only strolled past the obstacle course once before. Watching students fall, and jump far but was stuck out what the ability to control how they landed. Landing, running over water, climbing walls, how were they capable of such feats. Fingers interlocked behind her head stretching her arms up above her head, letting out a small coo of delight as her muscles stretched. ‘Chakra Control.’ She thought to herself, remembering that she’s heard about it before. A gift people have that allow them to push the limits of the human body. The only one Mirō knew who had chakra prior to coming to the academy was Riko who knew small techniques for her taijutsu. Mentioning that, Mirō too, had chakra flowing through her. Having chakra within ultimately sends those gifted to the academy, staring back at an obstacle course. Gold eyes solidified their serious gaze at the vast course. Knowing it would take hard work to become a genin.

Hurdling over wide gaps, sliding to a dead stop just to cut corners fast enough to gain the slightest bit of time advantage she could. The first sector consisting of normal endurance training, within an hour her might, will and strength were tested through dummies and punching props. Forcing her to come to a full stop was the flat wall ahead of her. The towering wall stood eclipsing the sun, futile attempts made to intimidate that scarred student. Glaring up her shoulders relaxed while hair shined with the fading suns rays, eyes shutting momentarily to remember her studies. Remembering what Riko explained, focusing your chakra to certain part of your body. ‘It makes swinging the pick axe easier Mirō.’ Rikos words echoed in her head, the mental image of her crushing stone with ease all because she honed chakra to her hands. Opening her eyes, a finger rose inquisitively to her bottom lip. “Channeling chakra into specific points can gain performance enhancement..” Muttering to herself, pulling her hand away from her lip eyes traced the creases on her palm. Focusing intently she found her hand beginning to emit a strong energy. Fading away a dangerous smirk slithered across her lips. ‘That’s how they run up.’ The light bulb cutting on after years of no electricity. Stepping back she began to run her trails. “Step-by-step!” Chanting forward, running at the wall while molding chakra to the soles of her feet.

Onward she went bolting forwards towards the wall. Planting her foot on the flat surface she felt her foot lock. Stunning her slightly, never excelling at anything quickly prior to this. Kicking her other leg up she slowly began to scale the wall. Running half way up before losing her focus on her chakra. Feet began to slip, pushing off the wall Miro back flipped shakily to face the wall again. Beads of sweat ran down her cheeks. Noticing the immense toll on her body after using too much chakra. Gritting her teeth she shook the hold of exhaustion off her shoulders. Running at the wall countless times before noticing her progress. Making its slightly more than half on her final attempt more than thirty minutes later. Heavily panting Miro sat on her rump staring up at the wall. Nearly defeated, “Gah, I can’t figure out what’s wrong… My body feels like a million pounds…” Falling on her back she hadn’t noticed that night was beginning to fall. “I need to start doing stuff during the day…” Rolling her eyes she sat up once more, glowering at the intimidating structure before cracking her knuckles. Fighting her inner anger she wouldn’t let this obstacle best her, the ones in her life didn’t stop her back then. “Nothing will now.” Clenching her fists her eyes focused intently yet again.

WC:783

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And when the last rays of sunshine fade from the day
That's when the youkai come out to play.

As night began to fall it was a youkai's favorite time of all, the hour of meeting evil spirits. That's usually when the youkai, evil spirits, and other creatures start to wake up. Maru within his splendid palanquin was being carried by four Oni's who walked slowly down to the academy like Maru ordered. There were numerous Kitsunebi's floating around the palanquin, a cold wind blowing through with a strange smell in the air, like animal hair. There was a weird vapor like fog coming from the four Oni that carried the palanquin, in behind them seemed to look like a small army of monsters around that scared some non-shinobi's away from the streets. Maru inside of his palanquin placed his fan over his mouth then giggled, he honestly expected as much people would hide. Since the Raikage suddenly vanished, Maru decided that it was time to call his youkai friends since now it seemed to be the best time for the demons to walk around in Kumo. Honestly he should take his youkai to that temple near the spine where those Raiden Worshipers were but there were too many seals around so he decided to go to the academy to hang around because why not? The Kurū Clan were gods of the academy so he could hang around their without a problem.

When his Oni's stopped, they set Maru's panaquin down then opened the door for Maru. The fox youkai dressed in his splendid white kimono that was covered with an multicolored haori which had navy blue, gold, and red as it's patterns giving him a slightly more nobel appearance as he crawled out on all fours then shook himself as if he was a fog that had just woken up. His tails after shaking went back to looking like nine pillow like tails. He scratched behind his ear with his foot, stood up then kicked at the ground to land on the rooftop of the building then raised his hand. "Hang out here for a little while, gotta make sure there's no one around before we chill around here until daytime. Till then just play around out here or check out the inside of the academy. No one should be here right?" When Maru said that, his youkai instantly turned the spot into a Youkai playground while the more serious ones went inside the academy since they liked dark hallways.

Maru nodded, then crawled with grace to the opposite side of the building while his monsters played so he could overlook the obstacle course. Then noticed that the academy wasn't as empty as he first thought…. there was a girl here! Well he thought the aura would have scared her away since demons carried an aura of fear but he guessed that she must've ignore it. The Kyuubi's tails writhed like snakes as he sat perched on the rooftop looking down at the girl who seemed to be pretty determined to… walk on walls? He sat there, watching curiously as his Kitsunebi's floated around him. The small fireball's floating like blue ghostly spirits giving the area he was looking down on a bluish glow. Maru put his fan over his mouth his chuckling, probably finding the determination to run up a wall quite hilarious. "Uhhh… you know it's almost night? Shouldn't you like…. Go home?" Maru said. "The academy is closed, and I don't think there's any teachers around to help you."

Maru dropped down to the obstacle course, landing elegantly on his feet. The youkai couldn't help but notice how, short the girl like really short. "Don't you think instead of learning to climb walls you should like be learning how to arrange flowers or something like that? You look pretty young to be learning shinobi stuff."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bending into her stance Mirō was prepared to take off and up the wall. However her body froze momentarily. Hairs raised quickly on her arms while her stomach sank into a pit. Beginning a cold sweat eyes peered out towards the forest. The sensing of impending doom lingered over her shoulders, the dark presence paralyzed her body. Beads of sweat trickled down the side of her face, frantically looking for the source of this intimidating aura. "My body.... I’m too scared to run...” Remaining calm, golden hues captured small glimpses of wisps that seemed to travel in packs. The sun vanishing entirely for the moon to make its appearance.

Suddenly a soft blue light was cast around the vicinity of the obstacle course. Panic began to set in, Mirō snapped her attention to the source of the light. A figure in traditional Japanese garb sat atop a high point of the academy. Watching him gracefully land just beside her. Danger was the only word that echoed in her head. Stepping cautiously back to grant herself some space a wicked glare remained on her face. ‘He must be the aura I feel currently. Ominous.’ Hastily soaking up his features, whoever they were they were powerful.

Twitching ears focused on his words, edging her on about a more feminine approach to life. Fists clenched tight, speaking through gritted “I can only think of one reason to arrange flowers...” Fearsome eyes never taking their attention away from the mysterious stranger. “And that’s to place them around graves.” Pausing for a moment, her mind focused on the untended family graves and loved ones burials. “As for becoming a shinobi... I have something I need to accomplish.” Hesitating to reveal more information about herself to the stranger.

Staring intently at the figure she noticed their garments were of various colors and golds. Dressed down like a scholar. More prominent features were the nine large tails that swayed behind him. Something so otherworldly has never appeared before her prior to the encounter. Pushing her closer towards the conclusion of hallucinations from exhaustion. “Who are you.” Her voice was sharp, demanding an answer. “Your presence... feels dark....” speaking out, remaining cautious. “You look like a noble... What are you doing here?” Taking a slight bend into untrained stance Mirō stayed cautious around the strange fox.​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A dense purple fog began to spread, the girl feeling the aura coming from the fox man the youkai could feel that his aura of dread was starting to take effect since currently he was representing himself as a monster. Some creatures such as Maru carried an aura of danger that seems to speak with other creature's basic instincts. This aura could cause people lock up in fear since his presence seemed a lot bigger than it should be, making the weak minded believe that they could do nothing against him. It was a small trick that all youkai could do since their mere presence could cause feelings of anxiety and doom. As Maru waited for the girl to answer, the student gave him a rather interesting answer for the reason why she'd rather run up walls than arrange flowers like a normal girl. "Arranging flowers over graves? How very interesting." the demon said, putting a hand on his chin. "I'm guessing you must have gone through something and now you're looking to get a little payback, hm? You don't seem like one of those students who would want Raikage or the people they care about… Well at least not the main goal at least." Maru has dealt with all kinds of students, wanting to become a shinobi for revenge was one kind of student he knew the best though he could be wrong.

When the girl asked who he was the youkai chuckled, placing his hand over his chest he kindly introduced himself despite the demanding tone of the child. "Yamamoto Yamaru, Maru for short." He cheered, gesturing his hand at the purple fog before him. "The dark presence you're feeling right now is because I am a fox youkai. Well I'm a near fox youkai since I have a little human in me, just prefer my demonic parentage yanno?" the masked demon said, even though he could pretty much shape shift into his real fox form he still had the blood of a human, though he was just barely human. After explaining who and what he was the girl was wondering what he was doing around here which caused the masked youkai's ears to perk up. "Oh what am I doing here?" he repeated the question. "Well I brought my youkai friends around here since they don't get out much, besides we usually walk around kumo to scare the wits out of people on nights we are bored." He explained, gesturing his thumb behind him she could see that there was the same kind of purplish aura coming from the main academy building with imp like creatures and blue hitodama's floating over the place. It looked like a haunted school now that Maru's Youkai was using the place. "We usually come out on the hour meeting of evil spirits, find a place to hang around, then we'll have fun until day or until those damn exorcist come around."

Realizing that he had actually been talking a lot, the youkai was curious as to what she was doing out here. He began to walk around the child, circling the child slowly as if he was on a casual stroll. "What would you be doing out here might I ask?" he asked, upon completely circling the child he gave her a side balance, violet eyes glowing as he gave the girl a gentle smile that almost seemed... Sinister. "You know if I was running my night parade like the old times you'd probably would've been spirited away or eaten. Thank Jashin I am not one of those kinds of demon commanders and just like to spook people." He giggled to himself, he honestly didn't know what was the point since they got their power from fear and not from spilling blood. Guess in the old times they had to give humans a reason to be scared rather than jumping out then saying 'Boo!' It's a good thing those youkai gave them a reputation that way they didn't need to eat people or drag them away to the demon world.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had only been mere moments of their encounter before it felt as though time had stopped flowing. The anxiety filling her stomach would’ve made her lose her meal if she could even move. His steady movements, circling her like a vulture all mixed together well with the foreboding mist and demons that lurked in the academy. Golden optics continued to glower at the Fox. Unable to determine whether or not this demon had malevolent intent within him, her ignorance on spirits nipping her on the butt. When Yamamoto Yamaru explained that he was mostly a demon with human nature it stunned Mirō. Never thinking she would ever meet something otherworldly during her lifetime.

Gritting her teeth when he struck a nerve Mirō dug within the confines of her mind. Hands clutching her shoulders, running her fingers up and down her arms lightly tracing her slightly protruding scars. Why WAS she training? Did she want to return to her old home to catch a final glimpse of her birthplace? Maybe run to the mines yet again, seeking out vengeance to those who beat her unconscious. Branding her with these scars across her body and down her left eye and cheek that’ll forever mark her as a slave. Anger began to swell in her chest the more she delved into her memories. It had been more than a year since her time in the mines but who would she seek out. Was it in her nature to pursue those that wished her harm or could she find forgiveness in her heart. Laughing subtly to herself, her past aggression blinding a clear train of thought. “Care about Raikage? Or this village? I was kidnapped and brought here because I had chakra inside me.” Beginning to sound snippy, her emotions controlling her voice. “What do you think?” Unable to physically move due from exhaustion and his demonic aura, “There’s only one person in this world… that has shown me kindness so far.” Reflecting to Airi, the only person who seemed to ignore her marks and not label her immediately as a freak. “So it’s because of her.. I suppose… that I want to become stronger.” Astonishing for a child of her age to be thinking so far ahead in their life, as if guaranteed a life. “That’s why in other here, training to better myself.” Hiding an ulterior motive, however on the outside of her congested thoughts training would make it easier for her to find her ultimate goal.

The demons name continued to ring through her mind. ‘Yamamoto’ sounded too familiar for her to ignore. Finally her mind began to focus at what stood before her. Noticing a smile creep over his lips she knew that Maru was up to no good. “Since you’re so… nice for not eating me.. What are you going to do? Play with your food?” Grimacing at the fact that she was at a massive disadvantage.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru stopped circling around the girl after he heard her tell him that she was kidnapped then brought here because she could use chakra. The thought kind of reminded him of how he raids other youkai's homes to vanished their leaders then recruit the younger youkai into his night parade, the only difference being some of the demons he taken were too young to even know what was happening and didn't exactly go through any traumatic experiences except for maybe a few that grew butter because of it. The kitsune took in the girls words, him glancing at her golden eyes from underneath his mask as if seeing if she was being sincere. At the very least she did have a friend, or someone that was at least nice to her that she wanted to better herself for. But the demon from what she told him about being kidnapped and the scars knew that this friend was only a piece of her reason. Not the full picture.

"This person seems to be kind, though… that can't be the only person kind you've met now could it?" he asked, how unfortunate she must've been but even he knew some humans could be just as bad as some monsters. Maru turned to face the girl, eyeing the nasty looking mark on her eye that came down to her cheek and his mischievous smile turned sour. The light from his hitodama's almost made her look like one of those tormented spirits that always ask him for help since he could see them, pretty eerie and he couldn't help but think that she'll fit in with his other youkai. His thoughts would soon be interrupted by her asking what was he going to do. Obviously she didn't trust that he wouldn't eat her but he simply laughed it off since he'd wouldn't trust a demons words too if he was in her situation. She probably haven't had a normal or as humans call it paranormal experience before so he understood. "Oh no thanks, I only do that with the flock of tengu that hang around the mountains. Besides, your fear is enough so I nor my youkai will eat you…" the youkai explained. "Only the rogue more violent ones do that sort of thing."

He promised, then looked at the academy again then he clopped as the demon moved to look at the testing areas. "Actually, while you're here training, I believe I'll hang around here before Hinode. Hopefully no monks come to kick us out but doubt they would." Maru said, nodding while he strolled over a perfect spot for him to sit then sat down near a training dummy, the weird glowing fireball's floating downwards as if they wanted to keep near him. The youkai holding his fan over his face, his glowing eyes from the eyeholes of his mask turned into a 'U' shape to represent that he was relaxed. Obviously he wasn't interested in harming the young one out of anything he was dead set on loitering with his youkai friends around the academy until sunrise since he knew that their mere presence was enough to scare people away. But from the way Maru was acting he seemed to be after something even though he wasn't actually direct with it. "But if you aren't feeling up to the whole climbing up walls perhaps you'll be interested in learning a few things, perhaps join the demon party for tonight. Heck you'll be able to use some of my tsukumogami's ninjustu if you'd like." Maru said, then put his fingers in his mouth allowing a sharp whistle to slice through the night air, a sound that shouldn't be heard from all the ruckus that the demons night parade was making…. But something could. Two silhouettes of something began to fly above the demons that were in front and inside of the school then dashed towards the area where Maru sat at an inhuman speed. Then slowed, and landed next to both sides of their majesty. They weren't exactly what you'd expect but one Maru's left side was a floating female kimono with skinny ghost like hands protruding from its sleeves that dangled in front of its body however besides the ghost hands coming from the kimono it seemed like no one was wearing the kimono since it was a living artifact creature called a tsukumogami. On the other side was also a living artifact creature, it was a long, narrow sheet of cotton normally used to make towels with black eyes and two flat looking hands making her look like the typical sheet ghost with the exception of looking more flat. "These are my Tsukumogami's… Sheet and Robe."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kindness was a treat Miro once forgotten until a new face decided to change her perspective. There were only a handful of kind souls yet the world around her seemed to drag them into non existence. Perhaps she was cursed with eternal loneliness, who knows. Unable to define a true purpose for living caused her goals to differ greatly. Having two goals set in her mind; go rogue and seek out power for vengeance or protect those who open their arms to her without a second thought. An internal struggle she had to face alone.

Honey dipped hues watched the demon meander away from her. Elegantly settling down while those orbs obeyed and followed above. From his reactions she could see he was clever. Reading his expression she could sense he was ‘relaxing’ from the strength of his aura around him. That dark hand that squeezed her chest loosening, fear in her body beginning to disperse from him moving away from her. Letting her breath a bit ease she was liable to stand tall yet again. The shuffling of feet and slicing of wind was heard in the distance. ‘Another stranger?’ Miro thought until they finally revealed themselves next to Maru. Two puppets floated motionlessly on different sides of Maru. ‘Revealing his weaponry?’ Puzzling Miro but it would explain how he would fight. Maru himself resembling someone who would rather have someone else do the dirty work.

“Tsukumogami? These… are your puppets?” Eyeing up the two constructs that appeared before her. Never seeing a live puppet in person before she paused momentarily. Those ghostly robes, hollow eyes that would peer into the soul and the natural ability to remain creepy even though still. ‘Sheet and Robe’ were appealing names for puppets but what stood out the most was the appendages. How was this object even sentient? “Interesting names. I don’t suppose they just are for looks.” Connecting the names with the ebb and flow of Maru’s own garments it was apparent that they would be lethal tools at his disposal. “Climbing a wall seems easier to understand than… whatever magic trick you’re performing in front of me.” Refusing to take her attention away from the objects, carefully inspecting them to see if they were truly alive or possessed. Her heart pumped quickly while slowly approaching Maru. Finally stepping away from the gigantic wall, “I suppose I could learn a few things since you decided to spare me…” Pandering to the demons words hoping to have the demon reveal more information to her. Miro knew it would prove itself useful to learn advanced ninjutsu. Anything to push her further down the path to gaining power quickly.

WC: 445​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Robe with skinny ghost hands placed her hands where her mouth should've been then gasped along with the floating sheet that had both of its eyes widened in shock. To the living artifacts, calling them puppets were like saying that they didn't have free will and they be damned to be seen as slaves. To hell if Maru was the 'Supreme Commander' he wasn't their master, they maybe partners or even workers but they certainly weren't puppets! "P-P-Puppets?!" said the Sheet, shuddering with anger it floated towards the girl. Maru looked at the Sheet then grabbed the end of it, the sheet snapped it's flat body towards her summoner and Maru shook his head no. "But this HUMAN calls us puppets!" the Sheet squeaked as it swiped at the girl while Maru held it back, with a sigh he simply offered to the Sheet to calm it down. "If you don't suffocate her, I'll give you access to the treasure room." the Sheet stopped swiping then looked at Maru again, narrowing her eyes at him to see if he was being serious. "Let me and Robe take a few gold then we have a deal." demanded the Sheet, then Maru winked at the Sheet and said. "Deal."

After the Sheet calmed down, Maru chuckled at the girl since he did have an interesting name choice. "Yeah I have a lot of great names like that for my children, one of my daughter's is named Hooman." He admitted, Maru often name things based on how they make him feel or look. Besides it was easier to remember their names since it's so unique and so simple you couldn't forget them. As he watched the young kunoichi told him how attempting to use chakra to climb walls seemed easier to understand than his normal abilities, which the masked youkai got a lot. Though there were people who can bend the elements Maru seemed more otherworldly in a way that makes even a shinobi who's seen it all find his normal…. Abnormal? In any case, the girl did accept his offer in a way to make her step away from the wall to walk towards him. She seemingly was interested in learning from him though the part about him sparing her made him chuckle then put up his hand. "Oh common I wasn't going to eat you, I only said that cause I get corrupted energy if I scare people. Besides I don't harm girls."

Still sitting, he thought for a moment whether he should actually teach her anything then realizing that he decided loitering around the academy was the best idea. With a sigh the masked man before getting to his feet so he could at least do something. "Well… I guess I could think of something. But I'm curious- What is it would you feel comfortable learning from me." Maru asked. "I have a few ideas but from how you seem paralyzed with fear, I think that kind of training would be a bit…. Extreme. I'll let you decide what you want to learn or ask me." He explained. Maru knew being a dark being he couldn't just summon a bunch of zombies then tell her that they will be fighting the undead until the break of dawn or call an illusionary monster to tutor her in resisting genjustu. That seemed to be a bit much so the demon allowed her to choose something that he could help with around her level, plus he didn't want any accidents happening since he didn't take the girl to be much of a heavy hitter.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Golden hues watched closely as the animated object grew angry over being called a puppet. Stopping in her tracks she leaned back with her hands up, trying to evade the backlash of the unknown creature. What else were they if not slaves to their masters whim. They were summoned and they obeyed, much like her past experiences with ownership. A tool to be used in any type of way and discarded at a moments notice. Being a ‘puppet’ would sum up the last six years of her life. Thankfully Maru bribed his... Tsukumogami with gold coin so they wouldn’t strangle her to death and beyond. “Sorry Sheet, Robe, for calling you puppets. I’ll remember if there’s a next time.” Letting out a heavy sigh as the situation was defused Mirō glanced back at Maru.

Attempting to avoid anymore conflict Mirō paused momentarily. Maru’s simplicity for naming his servants was comical. However he had a point, for it would be even easier for children like herself to remember such a name. Engraved in her brain to never call his servants puppets again but by their appearance. Maru spoke out to Mirō, still struggling to stand up right from his immense aura. Surprised to hear that he’d teach her anything she’d like to know which cause her to concoct devious ideas in her mind. Maybe it could even work in her favor. “Maru... why don’t we play a game..?.” A small bead of sweat made its way down the left side of her cheek. “If you draw back your... aura... let’s make a bet.” Slowly reaching into her red dress pockets in her chest she pulled out a singular ten yen coin. Each side in clear detail, heads being the number ‘10’ printed on it while tails portrayed the number ten written in kanji on it. “Demons make deals right...? So how about a coin toss...” Honey soaked hues began to stare directly into Maru’s own eyes. Inhaling deeper then exhaling slowly “If heads, you show me how to resist Genjutsu and where to obtain one of those... helpers of yours...” An ulterior motive, her father was once a gatherer for old artifacts. He used to find and sell them then gamble the proceeds away. One certain object remained in her mind, one she remembered her father whispering too when she was a toddler. She had plans to figure out what it was.

“Though if it’s tails, I’ll...” Stopping herself to find the words, contemplating for possible outcomes. “I’ll tell you how I got these scars...” that once intense expression now turned serious, the trauma behind her scars was a mountainous burden. Wondering if she was truly ready to reveal her past to another person at all. Those dark times haunt her continuously, day and night, however her mind keeps telling her to search for an artifact that her father used to whisper too. “Sorry... Airi...” Disheartened, knowing that gambling was frowned upon making a dishonorable way to make steps towards her goals. Shaking her head to snap out of her day dream gold eyes fixated back at Maru. “How’s that sound?”</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#BF0000">
WC: 520

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well she at least knew how to apologize, guess who wouldn't in her current situation. The Sheet and the Robe huffed forgiving the human since she did have some regret. When Miro mentioned something about a game that peaked Maru's interest, so with great enthusiasm the kyuubi crouched down then listened to what the child explain what they will be playing. However… he needed to draw back his aura of fear and the glowing purple dots within the eye holes of his mask widen. "Oh, so that's why you won't get close." He said, then his aura of fear was slowly dying down like a flame going out without firewood. The aura going down lower, and lower, until the cursed chakra was drawn back into him. "There ya go, shouldn't feel my aura now sorry about that." Maru apologized, then waited to see what the child had in mind for a game.

So basically the game Miro had in mind was a simple game of chance, seeing a ten yen coin she must've been planning a coin toss. The fox demon rested his hand against his cheek to hear the proposition, if it came up heads then he would teach her how to resist genjustu and where to go to search for a beast to make a pact with. But if it came up tails she must tell him how she ended up with those scars on her, he had to admit he was curious and he was sure that she wouldn't tell him under normal circumstances. "Well.. I guess that is good enough to interest me, so I'll accept." the kyuubi accepted, then narrowed his eyes after she actually spoke his daughters name. "Ahh.. see you know my daughter. She's pretty sweet so it isn't a surprise she'd be making friends." He said. Wondering how she was doing since the last couple of times he's seen her things… didn't really go too well. The first time was when he tried to search for her father then it turned out it was him and he kinda messed up with Airi since he said something to make her think that he was calling her a mistake. The other time was when they had dinner and she ended up flaunting around her summon which was a… dog. And from tradition Kitsune hates dogs since they could always point them out, annoying little bastards they were.

Maru growled at the thought of that dog she had tapping it's paws on the ground, thinking it's so damn adorable. Calming himself after the image of the dog, stood up straight then moved forward to take the ten yen piece from Miro's hand then backed away. The Sheet and The Robe behind him eagerly waiting Maru held up the coin in front of him. "Well, no take backs. You win I'll train you but you lose you tell me that story of yours." And with that he tossed the coin in the air, the world seemed to stop as the coin dropped to the ground with a metallic clang then he looked down. For a moment his teeth sharpened to points similar to that of a canines as he smiled, then looked up at the girl. "Well looks like you won. It's heads." he moved back to show that the ten yen piece had landed on heads. Guess the story will come at a later time but a deal is a deal, he will teach her how to resist genjustu and how to contact a creature from another world. He'll start with the easiest since resisting genjustu was more or less easy with the right kind of justu. "So do you know the ninjustu called cancel? That's the most common way to resist low level genjustu and high ranking genjustu if you strengthen your willpower." He explained, beginning his lesson on battling against someone that uses genjustu opening himself up to any questions Miro may have.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The unbearable demonic aura weighing her down weakened. Maru strangely open to negotiating deals of any kind; that must’ve been the demon way. It only seemed tangible for demons to enjoy the more sinful delicacies of life. Feeling each breath return to her in bigger strides she was finally able to stand up right. Cracking her neck side to side, rotating her arm while her free hand rubbed her shoulders. “Phew… Much easier to talk and breathe now…” One more deep inhale was made glancing over at Maru.

Hearing that he was accepting her offer her one cheek cocked back into a daring grin. Twirling the coin between her fingers before opening her palm. Once he took the coin Miro let her hand fall to her side. Standing immobile like a statue she awaited the coin toss. Blood pumped through her body faster, gold eyes never moving from the rotation of the coin in the air. Holding her breath the coin plummeted to the ground. The echoes of metal hitting stone rang through her ears. Learning over the coin revealed… Heads! Letting go of her breath all in one subtle shot she wanted to hold up her facade. Remaining calm a soft smile overcame her lips. “Heads then. Looks like I’m the lucky imp today.” Toying at his demonic presence, fanning a sarcastic hand up and down. “Cancel? Yes, I know that. But… having the will to resist against stronger genjutsu…?” Raising an inquisitive index finger to her lower lip calculating the possibilities.

Excited to begin training to learn how to resist jutsu eyes began to catch a glimpse of her own shadow. Looking down at the stone path her shadow began to expand slowly before her. A minute gleam of the sunrise peeking over the horizon. “Eh?! Morning already? How long have we been here?!” With a shocked tone in her voice both of her hands were placed on her head in bewilderment. “I thought I still had several hours…” Groaning at the fact she spent most of her night training she had small affairs she needed to attend to that would last all day. From needing to head to the shop, personal hygiene and most importantly sleep. She’d been up for 2 days already constantly attempting to train and seek knowledge. However she didn’t want to be scolded by her superiors for trespassing through the obstacle course so late at night. “Forgive me Maru.. I don’t want to be scolded for being here.” The gravel shifted beneath her feet as she twirled, facing her back towards the demon. Looking back over her shoulders she hastily called out. “I don’t suppose we could hold off on our bet. I don’t believe your kind like the sun too much.” Waving a hand back towards him, “Since this is where you let your.. Friends hang out.. I’ll seek you out at night. Until then.” Miro turned back towards the horizon one foot in front of the other she made her away out from the obstacle course. ‘Demons always have to withhold a deal.’ Whispering to herself remembering from her readings that most Oni keep their deals sealed.

WC: 526 [Topic left]​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He nodded then was about to go on to explain more however when he saw the look on the young Kunoichi's face as she looked to see that her shadow was extending from some bright light he looked up for a moment. 'Nm' Maru thought as he looked to the sky's realizing that the morning was on its way, it looks like the meeting of evil spirits was over and that it was a signal of the end of the power of evil spirits over the waking world. Since it looked like he couldn't actually get to teach the young kunoichi now since some of his abilities were suppressed during the daylight hours he nodded. "Yes, the holy light of the sun do weaken my power slightly. I'll meet you back here when it's night time so I can properly train you." He smiled, then whistled and just like that his sheet extended herself so she would be a little longer then Maru sat in the center of what seemed to be the Sheet's back perfectly balanced on the sheet as it floated like a magical carpet. "For now, I guess get some rest and try to brush up on some genjustu in the scrolls at the library. Best to come with some knowledge rather than none at all rights?"

The Kyuubi snapped his fingers, then the demons that were inside the school came out of the academy then created some Miasma clouds to make the area seem misty, then they began to walk in an unknown direction which what looked to be a certain wall in the back of the obstacle courses. Yokai, ghosts, and other strange things that Maru summoned seemed to head into this direction that seemed to last eternally. Once his demons made themselves to the back to disappear into the vapors like aura of fear Maru commanded his sheet to move then it began to float in behind the night parade to join them before the light of the sun banished them. The Robe moving next to Maru, the Kyuubi looked back then with a final wave he disappeared into the fog. The light from the sun making the strange cloud vanish turning everything back to the way it was as though an army of demons hadn't really had been there. Doors that were left open were closed then locked by themselves, litter left from the demons who were playing seemingly vanished, everything just seemed normal as though the whole encounter was just one big dream.

This was one of the strange powers that the hinode, it was pretty easy to understand since monsters only rule from dusk to dawn. Ōmagatoki is opening time for all the strange and scary things to happen while Hinode is closing time for the supernatural beings. Maru will be back since he always makes good on his deals, that was just the way of the demon.

[Left Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back