Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Calender Date? Or A 'Date-Date'? [Open/Sousuke]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

So sandwiches at a cafe it was. A few weeks ago, if someone were to tell her she'd be eating lunch with this guy, she'd laugh in their faces. He was an amusing fellow, with a nice glimmer of personality to him, even though he acted quite monotone. Honestly, he was rather nice to be around, now that he wasn't breathing down her neck about her profession.

Yes, she had lied to him earlier. In fact, not to long ago, she had sold a rather nice scroll in the black market for a might price that would be buying their meal today! That was, if he allowed her to so generously pay for them.

The cafe, Ritora Bukku, was small, and rather nice looking. In fact, the woman figured it would be a good place to bring Sousuke, as, she made a quick assumption that he was an avid reader--could he read?--based off of the way he moved and acted. This cafe's walls were made of book shelves, and many people went there to read a free book they had been dying to read while munching on a snack or one of their many foreign drinks: smoothies, for example.

Moving inside, Kitanai gave a gesture as she turned around and began to walk backwards with a flirty bounce to her steps as she gave him a playful smile, "Well! What do you think, Sousuke?" She asked as she led him to a table closest to one of the book shelves, sitting as she leaned back and gave him an amused smile.

"I love this place. They're very quiet and small, though, I'm surprised. They should be quite popular by now."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke immediately went to the book shelf. He looked over them, and found nothing of interest. That was until he found a hard cover book entitled Chormium Smelting Appratus Vol II. Sousuke picked up the book and flipped through the pages quickly speed reading it at a pace that would make the untrained individual's head spin. "Fascinating, I never knew you could use a third degree nega-cold elemental to get the desired effect."<i></i> He placed the book back on the shelf and started looking for more. Unfortunately he didn't find anything he had already read.

When asked what he thought, Sousuke took a moment. He stood there still trying to find another book on a worthwhile topic. "I think ... ... ... they require more science books."<i></i> Eventually Sousuke settled on a book by one of his favourite writers Sage Khan. The book was entitled A Morale Guide to Symbiotes and their Keepers. Sousuke sat the tome which made a thud upon the table. "Popularity is based on the concept of one having excellent advertising. A successful merchant will spend up to seventy-five percent of his or her earnings on advertising. It is more difficult for those in the food industry because one must hire cooks, cleaners, and have resources. Most businesses succeed in the first three months of first being opened. I would think by the prices, the small advertising, and the shipping history that this cafe of yours is having a modest success. Certainly this place is ... pricier than what I'm used to. In fact to me, this is a luxury... that is to say that this is a real treat for me."<i></i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young man moved towards what was more important to him. Of course, that wasn't her, but rather, books. Knowledge was his pide and joy, which only made sense, based off of his factual and logical mind. Her head turned to watch him as she slowly settled into her chair, witnessing his behavior from afar where he couldn't notice her stare. Even his movements seemed to have more thought than most.

What a truly unique person Sousuke was.

He moved back to her, clearly not pleased with the selection, which she didn't mind. A light smile coming to her face as he sat across from her, "Trust me, I know. It was a low joke about her selling and buying of things under the table, and she wasn't sure if he'd get it. "And this meals on me, Sousuke. I owe you." Her head turned to look across the room, flagging down a waitress as she ordered half a cold cut sub sand which and a water before turning her attention back to him.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well of course you would know, you frequent this place I would think."</B><i></i> Sousuke spoke as he looked over the menu of sandwiches. There were so many. Vegetarian. Meatball. Steak. Many of these items were foreign to the Steward. Sousuke listened to what Kitanai requested. It was one of the lesser priced sandwiches. "I too... will have a cold cut sandwich"<i></i> Sousuke handed back the menu and began going through the book written by Sage Khan. "You owe me? Curious. I don't think you're indebted to me at all... granted though I had a criminal using your appearance as a bank robber apprehended."<i></i> There was a pause of sorts. "That was another matter entirely different. I ended up dropping a chandelier on one of my ... peers from school who took to a life of crime. She punched me through three walls, and hammered me down a floor. Nasty brutish girl. Not sure how she got the idea of ... borrowing your design."<i></i> Sousuke continued reading his book. "Two weeks later I had another one of my peers arrested for stealing a ruby necklace, and for hoarding illegal weapons. That was in part thanks to Mr. Saemon. I find it rather annoying that most of my school peers have resorted to a life in crime. It makes me wonder..." Sousuke trailed off as he turned the page.

<B>"I expect in another two weeks another crime from another peer of mine to come up. I wonder if I should actively prepare for it? I have the Anbu at my command, but it's a more personal matter of mine to deal with. I have a realm to keep in check, it is expected of me to keep it in check. I have no issues keeping it financial and economically secure. Keeping the peace is difficult."<i></i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn't get the joke, as she hadn't expected him to. Afterall, she did tell him earlier that she had ceased her criminal like behavior--which was funny, because just last week she had been holding a hostage in her apartment for a few days. He was a bright young man, and he left her with pleanty of food in the fridge (As Kita could not cook to save her life), but he was, ironically, the wrong boy she was supposed to kidnap. Rather, he was totally innocent, and it caused quite a ruckus in the city as they searched for their boy, only to find him with a strange case of amnesia later on.

He was a good kid, and she'd be back for him later. He could use a bit of training from a master of the dark arts.

Kitanai leaned back as she raised an eyebrow at his story. There had been a woman, with brutish streangth, impersonating her? Why on Earth would they do that? The idea itself was nerve racking, as it meant someone was on her tail--or rather, someones. Uzumoreru, the mysterious assassin in the diner a few weeks back, always came to mind when such a topic was brought up. Someone hunting her down, and trying to run circles around her, and he was the only only one she could think of. Kita, afterall, was protecting the infamous Ryuu Tama from him, for a hefty amount of yen. She was being quite benevolent in the acts of recieving money by being the mad scientists body guard, and Uzumoreru certainly wouldn't take well to that. What better way to ruin her than to turn the Kage against her?

"Saemon?" The name clicked as both of her eyebrows raised in a moment of surprise as the waitress brought the drinks--peached ice tea for her--"You know him?" She asked, a bit shocked to hear that Sousuke had not only known her lover, but even had him somewhat close by. Close enough to arrest someone? Could he do that? Wasn't arresting only a job for ANBU?

How much did she know about him, anyways?

"I suggest you prepare for it," She brushed off his earlier comment, thinking about the idea, "That, or throw the will of the ANBU against your peer before anything happens--can you do that?" She hoped not. The idea was a bit brash, and could very well get her some serious jail time.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I knew Saemon by proxy, but he took it upon himself to spend an hour with me. I think he slightly regrets doing it because my employer had taken an interest in him. She referred to me as a child, and it was slightly annoying. I think he was more annoyed though as he took to evading any form of discussion with her."<i></i> Sousuke explained. "She was older, and even then she was older than my mother."<i></i> Sousuke was brought his sandwich. Sousuke placed his hands together and made a prayer of sorts. "I would like to thank the One King, Mother Suna, my Ancestors and Kitanai for this meal."<i></i> Sousuke picked up his sandwich and began to eat it. He took his time as he enjoyed his meal. This was by far an excellent sandwich. Sousuke sat in silence and ate his sandwich.

"I would not do that. It is my problem, not the realm's."<i></i> Sousuke answered. "I merely need to become ... a better Takahashi Sousuke. A superior Takahashi Sousuke. My greatest flaw is my lack of emotion, or ability to form them proper. Emotions some say, are a weakness. Others would say they are a form of strength."<i></i> He spoke quietly. It was spoken lowly. "Thank-you again for lunch. Thank-you for giving me my next goal."<i></i> With that said Sousuke rose up, and made his exit.

(Topic left)

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sliding into the seat, Asagao would slip into the chair gracefully, as if the woman sitting across from him had invited him, as if she had been expecting him all along. With a devilish smile curling his lips, the ex-assassin would go to work, attempting to pit his charming allure against her strikingly good looks. "I couldn't help but notice that your company has abandoned you. Tsk, tsk." He would waggle his finger in the air disapprovingly, all the while keeping his duel-colored eyes locked onto hers. "A woman as beautiful as you should never eat alone." His smile was subtle, yet genuine, for what he was saying was true, she was very much beautiful, and he was more than willing to fill in the vacant seat and accompany her for lunch.

Picking up a crumpled white napkin off the tabletop, he would gently flatten it out straightening the wrinkles, and then begin to fold it delicately in odd shapes and angles. Bending and twisting the cloth, his fingers would dance as he created art out of it. Setting the finished product between them, a small swan was now the center piece for their dining. "Perfect!" He exclaimed, pleased with how the napkin origami had turned out. "So, what's on the menu?" Picking it up, he ran his finger down the list of dishes, before a waitress suddenly appeared delivering a half a sandwich to the woman opposite him. "Oh, it appears you have already ordered." Grabbing the attention of the waitress, he would get in his order before the woman vanished back into the kitchen area. 'So sorry, but I was late. I will have what she's having..but make mine a whole sandwich, please." He would shut his menu and hand it over to the waitress who left with his request. His stomach would growl with the anticipation of food, though he would not let on just how famished he truly was; bad manners and all.

Turning his attention back to the pretty lady across from him, he figured it was about time for a proper introduction. "I apologize for my behavior, I don't believe I introduced myself." Placing his right hand across his heart, he would bow his head, leaving his chin touching his chest. "My name is Byakko Asagao, and it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance this evening, Mrs??" His smile would return to that of a playful, mischievous grin as he attempted to slyly uncover whether or not she was spoken for and married.

[Topic Entered] ;D

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sousuke's meal arrived quickly, and he made no hesitation to devour it as fast as it came. Her hand reaching forward as she ran one of those slender long--nailed fingers around the rim of the glass boredly as the condensation stuck to her fair skin. As always, she listened to him with the intent of throwing her opinion in the drawer of his mind, but rather, he was quick to leave abruptly. It was as though some sort of epic life lesson had smacked him thrice in the face and demanded he went and became the god among men right this instant.

Kitanai leaned back suddenly, realizing he was leaving as he thanked her for something as strange as helping him with a goal? She hadn't said anything inspiring, or so she had thought. Though, perhaps, during his schpeel she had made a face that inquired her like or dislike? The true notion was a loss to her.

"Sousuke! Wait!" And he was gone like a warm summer breeze, her hand still out stretched as an unfamiliar blue-haired man slipped into his spot. Her cyan eyes flashed, shocked by the sudden presence as she pulled back her hand quickly to flash a look of neither threat nor welcoming to him. Her curiosity had piqued to an all time high as she tipped her head to one side as the handsome stranger began to fold a wrinkled napkin as though it was some sort of art form:

And it was.

A swan sat in the center of the table, her eyes focused on it as, for once in her life, Kitanai was at a loss for words. "Oh...wow. It's beautiful." She praised before looking up, her bright blue eyes noting his unique ones as he flagged down the waitress who brought her her meal and refilled her iced tea. "Oh, thank you," She murmured to the waitress as she scurried off, her hand returning to run around the rim of the glass as her eyes took in the stranger who introduced himself.

But he was mistaken on his suffix for her, only causing her to smirk devilishly. Oh, yes, she knew this game quite well, especially in her profession. Her head looked to the side as she gave an amused scoff and nodded a few times, as though to praise his attempts, "Miss." She corrected, her eyes returning to meet his, "Miss Ijimeru Kitanai. It's a pleasure." She gave an out stretched hand, offering it to him briefly before pulling it away.

"You'll have to excuse me, I'm not used to being approached so nonchalantly." Kitanai joked, thinking over the various pick up lines she'd heard in her time as a prostitute, "What? No cheesy sex line? Certainly you have something, Mr. Byakko" The raven haired beauty teased, leaning back in a more relaxed manner as she crossed her legs and raised an eyebrow as though to challenge him to impress her.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The swan had worked its magic perfectly, captivating the woman's full attention. He had chosen the bird specifically for her, as it is a symbol wildly known to represent beauty and elegance; two qualities this woman unquestionably possessed. Just the way she looked while sitting casually at the table put every other woman in the establishment to shame. She did not belong here, she did not fit in with this crowd one bit. She was different from the rest, more worldly or experienced in life. He could not put his finger on it, what exactly made her different from everyone else, but he was excited to get to know her and find out what it was.

"The pleasure is all mine." Leaning out of his chair he would reach across the table and quickly take hold of her hand, before she had had the opportunity to pull it away. "It is lovely to make your acquaintance, Miss Kitani." His lips would gently press against the back of her hand, planting a soft kiss, before releasing her dainty fingers from his grasp. Clearing his side of the table, he would make room for his lunch, as the waitress returned with his dish. Looking at the sandwich, he couldn't help but think how much more appetizing Kitani would be - so much so, that the food seemed so flavorless and ordinary when compared. Shoving the plate to the side, he no longer had any interest in the meal, all of his attention was for the woman seated across from him.

"I imagine that is true." He would smile and laugh at her comment. "I have to believe guys are tripping all over themselves to talk to you. How lucky I must be to find you all alone." Smiling, he had not seen who it was who had abandoned her, but he would have to thank the man later if he ever figured out his identity. "A challenge, eh?" His eyebrows would perk up, a totally mischievous smile twisted his lips, the devilish look returning to his eyes. "Normally I would sweet talk you, tell you something about your beauty being beyond that of classless sex jokes - but something tells me that you are not so easily manipulated by words. And why not have a bit of fun, neh? What is life worth if we are always so serious?"

Sitting up in his chair, he would lean his body forward and lock eyes with her. Looking down at the swan, he would look back up and stare at her intently."You liked what I did with the cloth napkin, yea? Imagine what I could do with your bed sheets?" He would smile, chuckle, and sit back down, yet never taking his eyes off her. Licking his lips, he was suddenly in the mood for a drink....a hard one. "Do you feel like having a drink with me...or maybe two or three or four? I would be delighted for you to join me, maybe we could play a game while we're at it? What do ya say?"

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The beautiful man--and yes, he was beautiful--sat across from her with that goofy smile and a cocky attitude, making comments across the table in response to her as she laughed and nodded slowly, "Oh yeah, tripping all over the place. I stopped walking too close to crowds--turns into a real domino party." She joked, folding her hands on the table as she watched him carefully, ready for him to give her his best shot at a sly remark. Her hand raising to bring the glass of tea to her lips as she sipped it quietly, her eyes never leaving him before setting it down.

Asagao sat up, leaning forward as his eyes got close to hers, flickered down, and then back up to her as he made a peevish remark that brought an entertained smile to Kita's lips. "Well, no need to fold my sheets, dear--unless you have full intentions of removing them. In which case, I bid you luck." They leaned back in unison as she pulled pieces of her sandwich apart and popped them in her mouth.

That was when he suggested drinks. Her eyes lit up for a moment and her brows raised as she nodded, "Oh yeah, sure. But can we go somewhere a bit classy, I'd rather get raped in a red room than a dirty bathroom." A joke. Her body turned, finishing off her sandwich before she stood and opened an arm, "Lead the way."

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let the games begin.

Perking up, his left eyebrow would rise and his goofy smile would grow delightfully wide. He had never expected her to agree to his invitation, let alone so fast and eagerly. Just the mention of alcohol seemed to set her wheels into motion and the jokes that turned out were quite vulgar and shocking; her sense of humor did not match her angelic appearance one bit, this woman was truly full of surprises. "Well, I can assure you there will be no raping." He chuckled, feeling slightly uncomfortable by the humorous accusation. Standing up, he walked over to her side of the table, leaving his his food completely untouched and ignored. Locking his arm to hers, he would fasten their bodies together and exit the cafe side by side, as casually as if they had known each other for years.

As they made their way through the underground city streets, a million questions fluttered about his mind. Her aroma was so enticing, it could rival even the sweetest scent of a flower. He wanted to ask her everything he was thinking; where she came from...what her plans were? He wanted to know about her past experiences and uncover her inner most secrets. She seemed so mysterious to him, he couldn't help in letting his curiosity run wild. Doing his absolute best to restrain his desire for information, he did not want to ask too much too soon. If he did he would spoil the drinking game he was planning on playing with her later on, and judging by the way her eyes came alive when he proposed alcohol, he imagined she was going to be a very entertaining drinking partner.

"So, Miss Kitani, what is it you do here in the village? I hope you do not take offence to this..but you do not seem like any shinobi I have ever seen." His eyes remained fixed on her as they walked; the way she moved was so light and graceful, he could have sworn her feet weren't even touching the ground. "I can't imagine someone as elegant as you enjoys danger." He lied, probing for answers just a bit. He could tell there was an untamed fire burning behind her eyes. He had noticed it the moment he sat down at her table and he had been intrigued by it ever since.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man's arm locked easily with hers as they made their way out of the cute little café. Kitanai, unlike a lot of women, was not bothered by mystery. The idea that she didn't know practically anything about this man didn't seem to bother her at all. Her slender body moving through the streets with him, each step flexing those long, toned, and fair skinned legs. The litter of beauty marks casted across her legs, arms, torso, and a few on her neck. They were scattered enough to be accenting, but not totally overwhelming.

The vanilla scented assassin, excited to have a drink in hand, walked in comfortable silence before Asagao proposed a question. Her artistic eyebrow raised slowly as she looked towards him as he spoke. A slow smile crossing her face as the arm locked with his squeezed and bit and she shrugged, "No offense taken--though I wouldn't call myself elegant." Which was stupid, because she walked like a ballet dancer. Each movement careful, graceful, and almost choreographed. "I'm one of Sunagakure's many military assassins." Kitanai said curtly. It was no secret that Suna had assassins, but, it was a secret that she was more than just the military's. The young woman had partaken in a few underground gangs for extra money with her talents as well, and was well versed and practiced in the art. "And what about you? I'm sure someone as primped as you must not like the blood on your hands."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back