Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A change of will.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It began with a crash.

And not just with the massive blade destroying the dojo wall. As the weapon obliterated the obstruction, Maki saw inside to the fight for the first time. Takeshi was being assaulted. By an ANBU. And Maki’s brain went into full gear over this. He rushed into the fight as a black barrier rose between Takeshi, Kenshin, and a….frog? What….? What the hell was that. And why would he leave the two younger ones outside of it?

The second question got answered as soon as he saw one of them attacking something. Maki stopped in his tracks as he saw what it was. Something from his own past. Something he was all too familiar with. His eye began to seep blood from where that bitch tore out the orb. His hand, the remaining one, began to twitch as he laid his eyes, for the first time in years, upon a persona. A persona that was being messed up.

Would you like some tea?

Maki grips his head with a yell. And at that moment, is attacked by something. People simply begin to appear on the field. People who shift into other people. Voices fill his mind. He falls to his knees panting as his own thoughts continue a betrayal in the making since Frost.

Would you like some tea?

It was only when the followup assault hit that he regained himself. Fear began creeping in, gnawing at him. Fear was an old friend, and one Maki had mastered long ago. He grabs hold to that fear and pulls it close, using it to return a sense of normalcy to his erratic mind. And rises cooly, placing a hand to his headset.

”This is Maki, Yuki. Get to Kenshin’s dojo now.”

He looks up at someone else joins the fray. Someone who immediately goes for his headset. Maki reels back, but a followup slaps him upside the head, failing to do any real damage. Another hit comes in, with similar effect. And then Takeshi appears everywhere. As a final blow comes in for his headset, Maki slaps it away in time to take a string of sword blows that do little more than to piss him off.

ENOUGH!

He reaches out, not to the person who he guessed to be behind all of this, that missing that Takeshi and he had met outside of Leaf and invited in, but instead to the persona he could feel was attached to that man. He learned how to fight these long ago, thanks to a cloudie named Junko. As his mind brushed against the alien self of that thing, he finds where it is weakest and attacks.

A persona was a powerful weapon, but it was also a glaring weakness. Attacking it mentally led to a massive feedback that, as was the case here, could utterly destroy its owner’s ability to stay awake. Maki watches as Yong crumples in a heap.

That seemed to get a response. From an entirely new person. Maki turns, his hand falling to the hilt of the massive sword he’d used to gain entry. Someone he wasn’t familiar with in the least, but oh he would definitely be learning about them now as they took credit for this attack.

”Destabilize the village? From where I’m standing the only thing destabilized here is the missing nin.” Maki was back to bravado for now, but the fear was receeding, his mental strength going with it. As the man looks pointedly at him and mentions deep scars, the Sennin goes quiet. Even bluster could not deny that his mind has not been his own since his ordeal.

Migoya goes on. Finally declaring it to be Maki’s move. ”My move is to say you talk too much.” He turns and knocks on the Blockade, and sure enough it comes down to reveal Kenshin and Takeshi. He moves over to the other Sennin and begins to form seals over the man, who even now was falling unconscious and slipping out of this world. And worrying about those under him.

Maki kneels and begins to let his knowledge of healing jutsu go to work on the other. Most of his damage wasn’t something he could fix with this, but he could keep the other stable until his mind repaired itself. He zones out the world around himself for now, letting his mind focus on Kenshin until he was sure the other wasn’t going to bleed out anymore. Finally he looks up, blinking.

Migoya and his friends had left. One of the two kids was making some very powerful requests, and no one else was in sight. That wasn’t already there. Maki rises and grabs his new toy, that massive sword. ”Takeshi, I need to get Kenshin to a hospital. Yuki should be on her way to look you over.” He wasn’t much for words right now, other words already occupying his mind.

He straps Kenshin as flat as he can to the blade. Kenshin was not a small man, but the sword was wide enough to act as a stretcher, and Maki was still in mostly good shape. He lifts the thing and begins carrying Kenshin atop it over his head. It wasn’t perfect, but he didn’t exactly have anything better to work with. And he wanted to drop the other off before those four went anywhere else.

(Topic left w/ Kenshin if he agrees.)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch as Maki did what was needed, the female path broke off from healing and all six of them formed around the two younger members of the village, each watching with curiosity at the words that where being spoken between the two of them. It seemed that Maikeru had all the requests in the world, all of them had been thought about and though some of the words hurt at least they cut to the truth, Takeshi had a chance to respond a chance to improve things. That opportunity couldn’t simply be wasted and let to slide from under him.

“While I regret what happened to Riku, Ryujou and Katsu, I will look into that matter and see why they where killed. Though as per the laws of the village, if it was assisting a missing ninja, the penalty can be up to death, even for students. So, I understand that you will grief for the loss of your friends, of your family have no doubt about that. But I ask that you air on the side of caution until the facts are known to you, while people can transfer their thoughts and what they see at the time. Did you see what actions took place prior to the conflict? Your more logical and smarter than that to assume the actions had no reason, so leave that with me first.”

He pondered for a few moments, knowing full well that the situation would have be resolved but now the rest of the questions had to be answered first, questions that he did not want to answer. But at least he felt that Maikeru was a reasonable man, a person that evaluated the situation before jumping into that situation.

“Unfortunately, you will have to deal with me being Hokage that will not change, however you will have the chance to change leaf, your request for the rank of Medical Chief is granted. Your right to leave after two years if you wish, is granted, though I hope the impact you make will have you changing your mind and staying, even if you want to visit Cloud when that time comes, then I see no reason to not give you a passport.”

He allowed himself a few moments before allowing a sigh to come from his lips as he looked over to the other student who so far had been extremely quiet during this whole situation. Though his focus right now was making sure that Maikeru got the message that he wanted to hear, he allowed a small frown to come to his face as he listened about the words of Asuka.

“You will have to forgive me but I agree to disagree about Asuka, she has supported actions that I have not from your friends, if something pushed her to the edge then I want to know what it was, but have no form of delusions Asuka will serve the village as your equal, for main branch but still an equal. If you want to see her change, then I suggest you do it with what you have, actually speak with Asuka. That is where that subject will end I do believe.”

Takeshi turned his attention to Reicheru.

“What is it you want then?”

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru sighed internally, keeping his face as neutral as he could. He had gotten what he wanted, so there was no point in arguing with the Hokage any further. He simply gave the older Uchiha a small bow, before turning on his heels. He face towards the direction that his friends bodies were in, his face hardening into one of determination. Logically he knew they were long dead, and that even if he had been there immediately, he couldn't save them. But in his heart, deep in in his heart he hoped there to still be a chance, for him to still be able to save them.

"I'm sorry Lord Fourth, but I must show a small amount of disrespect. My friends bodies are lying in the streets, and I must collect them. I will debrief you full on the matter later if you wish. Deepest apologies for the rudeness."

And with that, he jumped forward, towards the roof tops of the clan house, and into the distance

[Topic left unless stopped]

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Reicheru moved toward … well, she wasn't really sure she could call them the enemy anymore, so as she moved toward those who stood in the way of giving aid to her friends, sword drawn, she watched as Maikeru dashed ahead of her. The two of them had always felt things deeply, but the Uchiha - perhaps by the nature of his bloodline - always acted more passionately on them, throwing caution to the wind and doing what he body felt like. In a large part it was what attracted her to him from the beginning, his willingness to speak his mind and take charge of a situation. Now, she saw the weakness that it could be. 'He can't pull this off in his condition…' the girl thought in a panic as her boyfriend made himself a target against an opponent that Kenshin had crumpled before.

In a mad dash, she remembered their kenjutsu training and gave thanks on how it had opened her eyes to the need to be able to regenerate her chakra if she were to teach and how it served her now in the heat of battle. Arm outstretched, she laid her hand on Maikeru's back and began pumping her own chakra into her companion as they ran together. His body was probably already compensating for the injuries he'd incurred, and she'd seen how quickly he'd run out of chakra before when the blows hadn't been as serious. "Take this, you idiot," she said with a smirk to hide her fear before breaking off to flank the masked man. Once again the two of them began a familiar dance, having become accustomed to one another's styles in exactly the way that was intended for the swordsmen. At least, until lightning began crackling around Maikeru's blade with such raw power she had never seen from him before. She turned to watch as the Uchiha utilized the Iaijutsu style she and Danii had taught him flawlessly, striking down the - well, whatever it was - that protected the nuke nin and did his bidding in a single blow. Maikeru had always been ahead of her in skill, his Sharingan allowing him to surpass her in even the expertise of her own heritage. And yet it wasn't jealousy that welled inside of her but pride, and the feeling that she had played however small a part in the training that led to this moment gave her the energy to push forward and play her own part in the fight.

One strike, one kill. That was the Nanjirou motto. Whoever came up with that must have never been up against someone so severely ahead of them in power and ability. As metal clanged against metal and bit into flesh, Reicheru drudged up every bit of her training and instruction to land even a few hits against these monsters of men. Then, as suddenly as it had started, it came to an end. As the elder shinobi began monologuing at each other, Reicheru stood panting and still on edge, her blade at the ready should this stand down turn out to be a ruse. But finally, things truly came to an end as each side began to tend to their wounded. Finally, Reicheru could begin to process all that had happened in such a short time.

How unfortunate it was, that the words every shinobi longed to hear came at such a time as this. “You defended when most would have tilted, you fought when many would have run, and most importantly you did this village an honour, both of you. If you want for anything, wish for anything, now is the time to ask for it?” The praise that any Academy Student dreams of hearing from their Hokage felt hollow, and the fact that this man thought his political standing alone could give them anything they wanted made clear to her that he assumed all anyone could want was power and rank, as that was all he could really give. But she wasn't like him, rank was not the desire of her heart.

"The only thing I wish for…" Her voice started quiet and shaky, but as she lifted her cold gray eyes to the Hokage's Rinnegan, she was filled with a fire that had been kept in her belly for far too long. "…is to get ramen with my friends to celebrate another victory with them, and listen to them bicker about how many jars honey they'd need to fill a classroom at the academy because they're kids and that's what they do. Tell me, can you give me my friends back, Lord Fourth?" The title meant as an honorific would drip with venom coming from the girl's mouth. She would look away and give a dry laugh as she thought about the words he'd given Maikeru. "I find it interesting that you can so easily justify the death of your own people if they were assisting a Nuke, which we don't know if they were, when you let the man who very nearly killed your Sennin and my Clan Master walk away with a week of amnesty. So here, in the Village Hidden in the Bodies of its Children, treason is worth a demotion but assisting is worth death? Fascinating." Tears continued to stream down her face and her jaw grew tight, but her eyes and features remained cold as she spoke.

No, she wasn't like him. But she could play his game, as she could see the wisdom in Maikeru's deal even if she couldn't stand the idea of staying in this village another moment. Collecting herself, she caught her rage that she was allowing to come undone and put it away to make the most of this opportunity for the betterment of the village. "I helped teach Maikeru how to use a sword, and I'd like to think his performance here today has proven I have something to offer our youth. My request… may seem bold, but no less so than Maikeru's. Allow me to serve under Kenshin as a Jounin at the head of the academy. I know Shinzo has a great many worries on him right now with all that has happened to his students, and I may not excel in much but I know that I am a good teacher. Allow me to help shape this next generation, and as I get to know each of our students come to me before taking any action against any of them as has been done to my friends. Give me the opportunity to speak on their behalf so that you might have more insight on what drives their actions so that we might avoid this violent cycle."

She would await the Hokage's answer before following after Maikeru to say goodbye to her fallen friends.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Splattering of crimson waters stain the sacred grounds Maple Town, vibrant emerald struggles to maintain form and the scorched earth crunches beneath the kunoichi's leather boots with each step forward. Multiple groups scatter, however the entirety of the feud clear as day, despite only hearing through headset calls broadcasted throughout the village. Recklessly the injured are carried off site to the nearest medical station, oblivious to the notion that the Medical Sennin was soon to be approaching; although Mikasa was unsure if Yu Kenshin had been conscious enough to understand his gaining her attention in the midst of combat moments prior.

Gradually her tundra orbs scan the horizon for those lingering in the aftermath, only taking notice of the moss hair Uchiha clan leader and Hokage, Uchiha Takeshi. Raising her prosthetic hand upwards, usually gloved, tenderly presses against the maidens platinum mane - doing her utmost to ensure strays locks secure snugly against the rear of ear. The zephyrs were beginning to rear there maws and ushering a cry of silence, yet her words would pierce forward in a melancholy vocal, "Are you injured, Takeshi-san?" she inquires, tilting her head ever so slightly.

Bluff as he may, Mikasa considered herself an expert her in respective field and knew well there was at least bruising. "I believe a conversation between the both of us is long overdue, don't you agree, Lord Hokage?" the Sennin offers as a starting point of conversation. Eerily the woman traverses forward, lessening the distance between the pair and ensuring neither would need to result to contesting Mother Nature. "Would you like to begin, or should I, Takeshi-san?" she cheerily murmurs, leaning forward to stare upwards at the towering shinobi.

Truthfully Mikasa was petite, however from this particular angle she choose to heighten the cherade, her usual brilliant oceanic hues had long lost their warmth; however the grin on her features welcoming as ever.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand alone for a little while before he turned his attention to the new arriving Sennin, he allowed his eyes to lock with hers and listen to her words, it soothed the soul to see Mikasa, though she could be argumentative they both had the drive to make the village better, he knew that and so did she. As he allowed himself to wipe the dried blood from the corner of his mouth, he looked over himself. The punches had dealt a blow and his robes had been damaged but he was in a better shape than Kenshin, and he was willing to keep that fact in the forefront of his mind.

“I will be fine, the old-fashioned hits that came into place is all, though the same cannot be said for Kenshin, I believe he is on his way to the hospital to be treated, look after him Mikasa, he held his own when he should have tilted, I guess that is his sin? The sin or pride, something that can be a downfall, but he stood for everything he believed, that should be a reward. Would you not agree with me Mikasa on that one?”

Takeshi allowed himself to slowly walk up towards Mikasa as he stood there waiting and wanting to see what she had come to him with. He allowed himself to keep eye contact, Mikasa was a well-formed woman and one that demanded respect, part of being a Medical Sennin the hospital was under her control, he knew that much. He wanted to see what she had to say first, deciding not to drag this would longer he looked at the ruins that once was Kenshin’s clan home, it needed to be rebuilt that much he knew to be true of course.

“I will let you start this Mikasa”

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Curiously the Sennin observes the mannerisms of the village leader, remaining silent as he begins to speak respectfully of the Main Branch Sennin. Initially she bites her tongue on the matter, from her understanding - outwardly the situation was an unseen circumstance; however Migoya had long poked and prodded. "Do you earnestly wish to hear my opinion of Yuu Kenshin?" she inquires, continuing to stronghold her footing on the beaten and battered battlefield, "The only item I find admirable about him is protecting the duo with him." she replies in a sincere tone.

Allowing her frame to fully erect, her arms cross against her chest, the ivory medical coat sways to and fro against the beckoning zephyrs. "He placed the village into a state of panic during the initial Frost ordeal, he does not use judgement before acting; however and only in this situation will I make sure he fully recovers. For once, I believe he used better judgement." she offers as a slight praise towards her colleague, and the only item she would ever credit the Hachimon to.

Never the least it was Sin, not pride in the eyes of medical kunoichi. Her eyes soften, moist and reflect the crimson optics of the man helming the village, "I have always respected the villages decision to have you lead, after all these years I arbor no ill towards you for that. However, my heart aches at the actions taking place. Our children are being murdered and the only excuse we can stumble upon is they have brought it upon themselves. There is no protection, no longer a path being paved and I am unable to mend the bridges you break any longer, Takeshi-san." the Sennin confines to the Uchiha.

Each moment the soul of platinum mane woman bears another crack, "I share similar thoughts to Migoya-san, but that is not important in the now. What is important is that you surround yourself with those who share equal thought and the result translucent - no sheer amount of traversing the lands will better yourself or the village." she states stoically, the frigid winters storm returning to her gaze.

"Your mantle, does it have merit any longer? If I were to request, as a former Hokage candidate, for you to remove your robes how would you respond?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Mikasa though he had expected the question to come one way or another the words still stung at the Uchiha as he stood there, the room was a complete mess but now this, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips. He at least gave credit to his medical Sennin for giving Kenshin the reward that he deserved for holding himself out. He knew that she expected an answer as his mind considered one. He allowed himself to ponder for a few moments though he had to find the reply and as such he found the one that was needed for the Sennin.

“Honestly Mikasa, I would refuse your offer to remove the robes, not because of pride, not because of selfishness. I have withered a few of the storms, I have seen what has been happening, and I have earned the time to make a change, that much is clear and that much is what must be done. I want leaf to be a better place, starting with this war with Frost, I will request a talk to take place, and I want you there to see this war stop. Next step is with the academy, I want our students to be trained by those that have a care for it, and for my Sennin to stop only seeing the bad in each other.”

His voice calm as he never missed a step, he knew full well that he was requesting a lot, but he had the right to do so as the elected Forth Hokage. He had the right and until the council came to him requesting his resignation, he would remain in the office that they gave him, as he allowed himself to form his own words now taking on the subject and rolling with it.

“So while I understand that I have made mistakes, believe me I do, I also know that Leaf needs to be brought right again, until that is done, I will not resign and I will not relinquish the task I have been given. Though I now must ask you the question that we knew would be coming with your question. Will you stand and aid in the recovery and development of the village or will you resign the office of Sennin that you have been given?”

He allowed his eyes to stay focused on Mikasa’s as he didn’t flinch away the robes of the Forth flapping slightly in the breeze that had been caused by all the damage and destruction wrought in the fight. It was bad timing for all involved and he knew that, but still the actions of the village had been seen and he would stand by those actions, for better or for worse he would stand tall and wait to see what the outcome of this conversation would be.

“You know Mikasa, for all the flaws we have, we are similar, but don’t forget I do what is best for Leaf, as you do as well. On that note Maikeru will be taking Medical Chief, Migoya seems to have decided to turn traitor, something I would like to see investigated at some point. While we can stand and argue all day, I will be looking into making sure what happened today, never happens again in Leaf. That is my promise to you.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The call had gone out Yukio's head snapping up from his desk in a split second hearing the call go out, now was not the time for hesitation or wasting time going through proper procedure spinning on his heels and smashing out the window of his office Chinatsu hanging from his arm looking up to his partner seeming concerned himself. "You need to calm down, the last thing we need is us losing control in a delicate situation." A slow nod was all the being got in response shaking it off for a brief moment as he hopped from rooftop to rooftop.

It didn't take long to get to the area slamming through the ceiling of the clan house crashing down as the floor crunched under his boot slowly rising to his feet eyes snapping from left to right taking in the scene before him. Things seemed to have calmed down for the most part as the man took a few steps towards those who remained fists clenched attempting to keep calm given the last thing he had heard before things went silent. "Though i do not wish to be rude to my better what has happened here though my entrance was rather destructive given the state of the place wasting time was not in the forefront of my mind."

He was silent after that having broken the atmosphere that was clearly present in the area at the time seeming to care very little for the conversation at hand not even giving a damn about the repercussions of his actions in that moment in time.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki had been in the Uchiha mansion when she had heard the first broadcast, to say that it had made her angery is an understatement. It was reverberating around Leaf blaring like an alarm, the female had already began gathering her battle gear ready when it fell silent, the Haku wasn’t sure what has happened but at least it had been silenced. It wasn’t long after before she had heard Maki’s voice come of the static of her headset, whatever it was it is bad, and she was needed. Spiriting from the gates of her clan house she let her feet carry her towards the Ishi House, she was just hoping that she wasn’t too late.

The Haku ran through the entrance way heading towards what looked like the epicentre of the damage seeing Takeshi standing there, she couldn’t see Maki or Kenshin nor was there any sight of the attackers, looks like she was late. She slowed her pace down and walked to join her husband in the middle of the room, Mikasa was there as was Yukio. She could only assume that they had been called too.
“So I am guessing that I have missed all of the fun,” Yuki pouted slightly and nodded towards her formed colleague.

[Topic Entered]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The atmosphere was tense, the various debris rolls about, as the the kunoichi's gaze continues to stare directly into the Hokage's. The response given was an expected one, she merely wished for a world where her worries were placed to rest; however the constant repetition by the Uchiha provided no comfort. Moss locks catch her attention once more as she stares into the endless abyss of crimson, "We can not continue to have another instance each week and claim it will not occur once more on top of the previous. Truthfully.." the Sennin pauses, "I have heard you spout the identical claims repeatedly."

Glancing over her shoulder, a stray figure once remained motionless on the scattered debris which once made up Yuu Kenshin's clan home. No doubt an ally of albino Medical Chief, Migoya, or several had stood. "Former Hokage's Lord Umashiashikabihikoji and Lady Yomi trusted me with the position of Medical Head of Konohagakure, I will not let their expectations lower any further into the soil that has been scorched." she murmurs, kneeling to press her hands outwards on the terra below.

"I apologize, Yuki-san, it would seem you did miss some fun, however there may be more to come." the Sennin continues in a melodic tone, pressing weight onto her left thigh as leverage to stand erect once more. Tenderly her digits begins to grasp a hold the general vicinity of her right ear, removing a petite headset apparatus. "The only favor I will ever request of you, Takeshi-san, please do the same as I. We do not need to recreate the events of earlier. This is merely an item I must do, in order to keep the Will of Fire burning within myself. I pray you hold no ill will."

"My heartaches, I can not stand tall on a mountain of corpses as yourself."

[OOC: Calling Battle Moderator]​
<i>​
</i>

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • I'm quite the stickler for wordings and rules so make sure to double check your stuff before you send them.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, its wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The headset apparatus clunks against the debris below, blending into the various clutter. Tundra orbs peer towards the raven hair Hyuuga, recalling the events of the past. The previous ANBU Sennin had punished him and sent the warrior to the hospital to take undergo treatments spanning over a month on the basis of proving a point. Prior to that his life threatened by a crude eye transplant, however Mikasa never had the definitive proof to point towards that particular notion of being the same culprit. Regrettably loyalty was often cast at the cost of a blind eye, for being of Hyuuga decent, there was absolutely zero vision remaining. Although, family was an item she failed to truly comprehend, perhaps a bond she underestimated. Personal opinion aside, she still cared greatly for him.

Glancing towards the opposing corner, crimson locks catch her the Sennin's attention. Yuki had a strange radiating aura of beauty about her, however her sins were not forgotten. Halting an academy student, regardless of the danger level, and allowing the beast within her soul to mutilate the poor lass who dared to start anew. Despite this single tidbit, Mikasa had enjoyed thoroughly conversing with the former ANBU Captain, she were fairly opened minded and made for a wonderful party host.

Continuing to walk forward she halts short of the moss hue shinobi leader, staring directly into his eyes. "I pray the sky ceases falling about us." a pause as her hand extends upwards to pat his shoulder, "Until then, I'll find a suitable replacement, rather a recommendation to take over once we stabilize." Disgusted with being unable to wield her own prowess, the kunoichi withdraws her hand to cheekily flick the jaw of the Hokage. "I'll go attend to Yuu Kenshin-san, I can't fathom Maki-san being able to provide significant aid with a single working arm."
<i>​
</i>
[OOC: Moderator agreed to be dropped on, topic left unless stopped]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked at the women as she walked away, the female never though that it would come to this she had never had any ill will towards the Med Sennin so her sudden turn surprised her. Her emerald eyes looked towards Yukio probably the one that had lost the most in all of this. Without saying anything she placed her hand on the Hyyuga's shoulder, he knew that she would be there for him. He had been betrayed by everyone in his life so far other then the three that stood there and one of them had just broken that trust. The Haku couldn’t form words suitable so didn’t, she nodded and walked away.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Mikasa, it seemed the Sennin had just showed her true colours. For what had happened he felt the answer inside of him, but now was not the time or place, he would deal with this as it should be, he would have to seek council with the other Sennin, but the important thing was getting away from this broken place, the place that had seen the damage being done, the destruction being done. For now, he was a broken man but things would change, he allowed himself a few minutes before directing his attention to Yukio. Knowing the man he knew the hurt.

“I am sorry”

[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hyuuga stood there in silence mind attempting to process the series of events that had just occurred yet drawing a black the world around him seemed silent mind not picking up what those present were saying Chinatsu’s head coming up to his side a sigh escaping it turning to face the rest as the Kunoichi left the scene. “he’s not all here right now, Understandable to say the least safe to say he may need time to think about all this though do not be concerned I shall ensure he makes it back to the clan house until things have been processed.”

With that the black mass spread over the Sennin form shifting and warping Chinatsu taking the reigns to leave Yukio to slumber. “You will receive word from us when things have regained some form of sanity.” Turing to leave Chinatsu paused a moment turning back to the Hokage for a brief moment to add a side note. “We’ll pay for the window”

[Topic left]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi, Hokage of Konohagakure dove into the combat like like a defending angel, quickly flying through the handseals to the ANBU master level jutsu, Black Blockade. A sheer wall of darkness greeted the tiring rogue shinobi, his force almost spent in the struggles against the man who would not stay down, Kenshin, the Hokage's Sennin. Yong changed his stance, he didn't know if he had the reserves ready for a show of brute force but with that black blockade up he wasn't able to use his genjutsu...

He must have pushed the boy that accompanied thr young healer to his limits through continuous harassment of their Sennin, for he drew his blade like a master, slicing through Yong's phantom, unprepared for the attack in any way. He grinned involuntarily as the blade slid through the unresisting smoke like body but the grin turned to concern as the wound flared with powerful lightning chakra. He has skill Yin, his blade cuts at my tether to this place...<i></i> his thought was cut short as the young girl continued barrage began by her companion in earnest, the shadow flowed like smoke around the girls ferocious attacks, now he was ready for the attack he would not be such an easy target. In moments she had swung her blade ten times, hitting almost nothing but air, a grazing strike to his thigh and a clean hit to the left shoulder.
Yong spoke mirthfully, directing his voice towards the young shinobi, "Impressive... In time you will both be great shinobi... That is, of course, if this hidden leaf lets you live that long..."</B><i></i>

Now it was Yong's turn to go on the defensive as the other young shinobi continued his assault with an astounding number of strikes, perhaps stirred into action by kunoichi's bravery. He speed across the battlefield and began swinging wild attacks towards Hisao, Doku and himself. Yong suspected the boys accuracy may have suffered this time due to the gross amount of attacks thrown.

The engagement was going smoothly from Yong's perspective. Doku and Hisao would make quick work of the Hokage's black blockade and Migoya would soon arrive to complete the objective... That is until his eyes looked to the man that had arrived shortly after the Hokage. Maki, another Sennin of Konoha if his intel was good. The man had been grievously injured not to long ago and yet, here he was ready to defend his Hokage despite his injuries. <B>The Hokage chose his Sennin well, this 'will of fire' thing is impressive... The fuckers just don't stay down!<i></i> Yong thought as he grinned towards the injured man, the smile concealed behind his mask.

The Sennin grinned back...

Feedback looped through the mental and spiritual link maintained between Yin and Yang. In a split second his world shattered under the instantaneous mental assault. Like a poleaxed pig Yong rocked backwards, slumping unceremoniously onto the dojo floor. His revealed persona evaporated as Yong was engulfed in the all consuming darkness of unconsciousness.
Topic left with Hisao etc.
Retiring Myakashi Yong.

I have been told that because Yong was taken out of the topic whilst unconscious and no one stopped them that I am considered 'topic left'. I still wanted to RP the last round though so please forgive the interruption.

Thanks for the rp all, it was a good fight. And very much thanks to our b-mod who did an excellent job at sorting and interpreting all our chaos... a small miracle in itself

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back