Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Competition then...? [Private]

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Pearl Tenements were bustling as per the usual at this time of the morning. Residents running around late for work, stay-at-home mothers scurrying off to the market to get groceries, so on and so forth. Harumi however, wasn't caught up in the chaos on the streets, she was overlooking the residential area with a watchful eye. The sight of her must have been an odd one, a young girl in a baige sweater, pink skirt and black stockings perched like a gargoyle on the roof above. She was awaiting the arrival of her new friend Masaki, they'd met on a mission investigating missing livestock. She'd been bitten by the culprit and he'd stayed with her while Shujinko, the team leader fended off the beast. The least she could do was get to know the guy a bit more. She continued to scan the crowd in anticipation.

"When is he supposed to be here?" she said aloud, though no one could here her from this distance. "When did I tell him to come again?" She asked herself.

The waiting was killing her, she intended to wait as long as he would take, but she wasn't the most patient of girls. She decided in stead of waiting on the top of a building, she'd go look for him herself. Walking to the nearest electrical pole, she hooked Yukrai around the trunk of it and started her controlled decent to the streets below.

Once she was grounded, she walked to the nearest open-ish area, though there weren't many, and found a bench to sit down on. Hoping that Masaki would notice her where she was.​

WC: 273

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking along the crowd in The Pearl Tenements, Masaki is looking for Harumi. Harumi is one of his teammates on his first mission but she was badly injured and he couldn't do much. Letting out the negative thoughts out of his head, Masaki head towards the meeting place, though stopping at a fruit cart and bought some apples for a snack. What a man's gota eat. Eating a apple from his bag Masaki continue on looking for Harumi, after a while and 2 apples are eaten Masaki decided to look for Harumi on the roofs, looking down on the crowed streets below Masaki spotted Harumi sitting on a bench by herself. Looking for a way down, he jump towards a light pole and slide down landing near Harumi.
Hey Harumi I got the message from the bird and did you need? Masaki ask but also toss a apple towards her.
Also I didn't know that your hungry or not so a brought a snack.

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bench was comfortable, like at all. The wood was splintered, and there was a constant hovering bird that made Harumi nervous. Opting to stand away from the terrible, terrible bench, Harumi spotted Masaki headed towards her with apples in hand. Letting him know she'd seen him with a wave, she waited for him to mosey over. He tossed an apple her way saying:

"Hey Harumi! I got your bird, what did you need?" He asked. "And I didn't know if you'd be hungry or not so I bought a snack." He continued.

Taking another bite of the apple, Harumi spoke though the munching "Yeah...I sent the pigeon...I kinda *crunch* wanted to hang out." pausing to swallow the apple "You down?"

Harumi did want to get to know Masaki, but there was a bit of alternative motif behind this visit. She didn't get to see what he could do on the mission, and he was in the student tournament, if they had to fight, she wanted to be ready.

"Alright," she said looking around for a route to take "Where you wanna go? or do you just wanna walk?" she asked.

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting down next to Harumi, Masaki made sure the his bloodline is under control. Ever since Masaki gain his bloodline he sometimes make small electrically discharge when he gets too excited. He already destroyed his alarm clock and a couple of lights around his hut. But that's a story for anther time, looking back at Harumi Masaki said "Well I don't have any idea on what to do, I guess we can go sighting seeing or something?" looking at the sky in thoughtful expression. Looking down at the ground for a bit thinking on what to do next. "What about you, do you have any ideas?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back