Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Confused Child

Yuki Michiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Following the events of her first attempt to make friends with Sumika, Michiko found herself wandering through the Entertainment District. She felt most comfortable here, among the noise and bustle of the crowd. She knew many of the regulars, especially those that got drunk and fell asleep in an alleyway. As she made her way through the streets, stopping occasionally to pick some food from a dumpster here or there, she collects her thoughts. She had never kissed anyone before; she obviously knew about kissing. She wasn't naive, she had seen plenty of it down here in this district and had heard many songs about it. But she hadn't expected the fluttering sensation in her stomach, that felt like she had swallowed a butterfly whole and it was attempting to escape.

"I mean... It's okay for girls to kiss girls. I've seen that plenty down here, as well. It isn't anything to be ashamed about. Right? But Sumi is my friend... I didn't mean to kiss her like that. What if she doesn't like me anymore? What if she doesn't want to be my friend now? Oh, I have to make it up to her somehow. I know! I'll get her a present! She said that she plays the Biwa, so I'll go and buy her some new strings! I'm sure that she'll like that." With her mind made up, Michiko wanders through the streets until she finds what she is looking for. Taking some of her meager savings, she buys her newfound friend some new strings for her Biwa, pocketing them until they are able to meet again.

[MFT: 269]
[Topic Entered and Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back