Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A dangerous walk [Open rp]

Yanagita Azami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun was starting to set and it was getting dark. One of the worst places to be at this time of the day was The Red Lights. Any child from Suna, or a grown man for that matter, knows now to come here, especially at night. Azami came to search for her aunt - it had been a day since she came home and the girl had searched any other safe place in Suna, so Grand Palais was her only option left.

With each minute that passed, it was getting only darker and darker. Azami knew that staying here is dangerous so she gave up on her search and headed home. She didn't know her way around; the streets were unfamiliar to her, so it was easy to say that she had no idea where she was going. Worry started to take over the Yanagita; she took a deep breath and told herself that everything would be alright and she'd find her way home. The girl began to wonder, if anything happened, would she be able to defend herself? What would she do? She started imagining random scenarios. Azami tried to shake off these thoughts - she wasn't a coward. She might be just an academy student who has still a lot to learn, but if anything happened, she'd get away well and live.

The blonde didn't know how much time had passed. One dark street after another, one bar after another. She got some weird looks by the people she passed by, but she tried to ignore them. Suddenly, Azami found herself on an empty street. She was surrounded by silence, the only sound coming from her steps and her breathing. When the girl heard another pair of steps approaching her, she slowed down her walking until she had stopped completely in her place. Azami looked around, but didn't see anyone. "Who's there?" she called out, her voice disrupting the dead silence.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was quire the intriguing village, but at the same time it was nothing out of the ordinary. If one was to break it down to its base components it would be absolutely nothing different than any of the others. There were rich areas and there were poor areas, there were run down areas and as per usual a red light district. The depravity of people could not be questioned after all. And frankly she couldn't really blame anyone. Shinobi always went out knowing that they might die at any moment and as such they live every day like its their last, well at least until they finally settled down and started a family (though sometimes even that didn't happen). Ah the joys of their occupation, or well of her former occupation at least.

Now it was more a life of relaxation and chasing after a little bit of fun, well at least one that didn't involve her dear brother. A light chuckle would escape her lips as she continued her little walk through the alleys. For many this could be dangerous, however she wasn't really worried about it. As little as her current get-up radiated her background she was more than confident enough in her own ability. The clicking of her heels against the stone roads were more than a giveaway for her location, but that was quite alright. Not many considered a woman in white pencil skirt and suit a real threat, even if that could be a mistake in this world of theirs.

The kunoichi rounded once more corner, finding herself in a rather interesting spot. A girl was standing in a brighter part of the alley and she didn't seem to fit in at all. She wasn't dirty and unnaturally thin like many others were in this are. No. She seemed... normal? "Are you alright, kiddo? You don't seem like you belong in this part of the village."<i></i> Natsuru would call out, slowing her pace and fully stopping once she herself was under the light of a nearby streetlight. Azami would rather easily notice that the new arrival was clearly not sunan, given away by her ashen hair and light-blue eyes, on top of some more major aspects such as face morphology. "Don't suppose you are lost, are you?"<i></i>

[Topic Entered]
[If you are on discord please do send me a message when you have posted as that will prompt me to respond as quickly as possible]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The night was still young & how Akkuma enjoyed traversing these districts at night. To view people the way they acted when they cared not for the opinions of others or thought their depravities hidden from the light of day. Some nights he even found himself a soul willing to enter a compact with him. Those nights were some of his favorites for here in this place so many desired to change their fates. He was always willing to do so for the right price. When he found himself unable to find such souls he often found himself drawn to the lowest of the districts denizens. People who preyed on the ones that society cared nothing about. Akkuma however had a particular spot in his heart for the downtrodden, damned & outcasts of society. Because of this he would spend those nights when he could locate none to amuse him. On one of his usual rooftop strolls the Sage heard a young girl call out. Without hesitation he summoned a mask & moved across the rooftop to the source of the noise.

That ominous life sapping aura of his would precede his arrival. Looking down below he noticed a sunan youth on an empty street, he could hear someone approaching her. It was then he saw her a woman who clearly did not belong in the Red Light District. He watched with fascination as the woman stepped into the street light. The Sage listened to her words asking if the girl was first okay & telling her she didn't look like she belonged in this part of the village. But Akkuma knew far better then that, quite a number of sunan youth had come to the district in search of something. When the foreign woman asked if the girl was lost he decided to make himself known. Although Akkuma was a foreigner these lands he'd become quite fond of it's people. In truth he'd even started to think of himself as one of them, not that he'd ever admit it to them.

"A foreigner would know such things would they?" he would call down to the woman from atop the rooftop. From the angle of those below the moon would be behind him. He hoped it's light would be enough to hide more of his distinguishable features. A mismatched gaze would shift between the woman & the young kunoichi. Akkuma's skin was tanned from years in the sunan sun. Crimson robes whipped about in a gust of win revealing battle leathers. Upon the masked shinobi's back a scythe that glistened in the moonlight dangerously. Leaping down to the dimly lit street he would remove a cigarette sparking it to life with a snap of his fingers. As he inhaled the burning mixture of herbs & tobacco it cast a faint glow on the blood red mask he wore. He stood at a height of 6'4ft & possessed the build of a shinobi who trained everyday. "I often find those of all status, rank & age come to these parts. All that varies is the why..." he would say calmly enjoying another inhale of his smoke.

[*A Wild Akkuma has Appeared* I look forward to rping with both ^-^]

Yanagita Azami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Soon enough, Azami heard the stranger respond to her. It was a woman's voice, asking her if she was alright. Azami couldn't quite see her, not until the woman was close enough to her, standing under a nearby streetlight. She didn't seem to be from these parts of the village; she actually didn't seem to be sunan at all, the girl noted. Even though the Yanagita was wary of strangers, she felt relief when she saw the woman. She definitely felt a bit safer now, too. Still, something here felt.. quite not alright. Azami could still feel an eerie aura. Was it the woman? Or was it just the place? All that the girl knew was that she wanted to get out of here, as soon as possible.

Azami was just about to explain her situation to the woman; she opened her rosy lips to speak, when suddenly another voice was heard, this time one belonging to a man, coming from above them. The blonde looked upwards, searching for the source of the voice and saw a man standing on the rooftop. The moon shone behind him, illuminating everything in its way except for the man's features, so she couldn't see him that well; Azami's light blue eyes landed on his scythe that reflected the moon's shine. The girl now realized that it was his aura that she had previously felt. Everything about him was intimidating and the Yanagita now began to wonder, would he hurt them? Would both of these people, the man and the woman help her at all? What were their intentions? They both didn't seem to belong to the Red Lights disctrict, so what could possibly they be looking for here? Many questions raced through the girl's mind. She knew well that if they tried to hurt her or kill her, she couldn't get out alive. She was just an academy student with few knowledge and skills. She might as well just risk it and explain her situation to them.

"I came here to search for my aunt. She hasn't been home in a few days so I thought she might be here.." Azami started explaining "I've never been here before, so I guess.. I kind of got lost." she admitted.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Natsuru would remain in her spot in order not to scare the girl, a light smile gracing her lips as she kept her hands at her side. Whilst she had her quirks she was a trained medical ninja and as such she had trained to deal with these situations. However as per usual things really didn't go her way, her subconscious noticing something shortly before she realised it fully, a cold chill down her spine being the signal. She would quickly glance away from the child, deciding that she wasn't the source. Natsu would have noted something long before if it was her. The kunoichi cursed in her mind, noting that her reaction could have possibly given out her status. No non-shinobi would react as quickly to such things after all.

Her eyes quickly fell on the source just as he began speaking. 'Well, well, well... it's the grim reaper. ' The woman would note, taking a single step back as she turned her body to face the figure head on, simultaneously turning her back to a wall and away from the girl as well. You never knew after all. If she didn't know better Natsuru would have thought this cold-like feeling was her brother, but he was not much of a fan of dramatic entrances. That meant there was somebody else with a similar presence. Interesting and at the same time rather terrifying. She would quickly glance up and down, taking note of what she could make out, noting his weapon and just barely stopping herself from using chakra to make things easier on herself. She had to avoid being dubbed as a shinobi for as long as possible. Luckily for her the wind was her ally in this case and not helping Fate as usual, revealing a little bit more. It was very safe to say the man was a combatant, if his position and presence wasn't enough to already solidify that fact. Her smile remained as ever-present as always, even as the man landed not too far away from her. This only gave her another chance to study him. From what she could make out he was a shinobi for sure, even ignoring the fact that he just light his cigar like that. Yet again Fate had lead her to a rather interesting encounter. Time to see how this would play out.

It seemed like the girl was not quite the strategist as she was the first to break the silence. The former medic would glance at her out of the corner of her eye, still keeping herself prepared to manoeuvre out of the way if needs be. Then again encounters with something like this were something you were often unprepared for. At least for people who weren't used to it. "I would venture to say I do know by the sounds."<i></i> Natsu would chuckle, focusing her gaze on Akkuma once more as her smile widened ever so briefly and the moon reflected off her light-blue eyes, giving them a faint blue glow.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Unsurprisingly both the young girl & the woman seemed off put by his arrival. Stepping back to keep the man in her view & apparently gain some semblance of security. The thought made him chuckle as if he couldn't cross the distance between them in the blink of an eye. Listening to the girls words he would smile behind that mask of his. It seemed that both this woman & himself had been right. If things were done right he could see himself gaining the chance to further influence two more shinobi for it was easy to alter ones Fate. It seemed the foreigner had only heard the first part of the girls statement & over confidently saying that she had been right. "Technically both of are assumptions were correct. The girl is both lost & in search of her mother..." he would say in a business-like tone turning his gaze to the young girl he would continue speaking.

"..unfortunately it is not uncommon for people to go missing in this area or turn up here. This derelict district tends to be abundantly infested with all manner of characters." if the girls aunty had gone missing here the chances of finding her were slim. Even slimmer still was their odds of finding her unharmed. "Do you have something that is important to your aunty? If you have such a possession I may be able to help you find her." the masked figure would say after all he had been an Anbu officer & his 'hobbies' had taught him more then enough in regards to tracking. It was perhaps an odd request if one had not heard of the shinobi capable of tracking someone by their chakra. Even civilians possessed chakra no matter how faint its presence was.

The Sage had nothing better to do so for now this would suit to occupy his time & attention. Standing before them he would take another puff of his cigar through the mask stepping toward the two. With each step that aura of his would seem to increase in pressure. Like death itself was trying to reach out to them from the depths of this masked shinobi. There was a darkness about this man how odd it was he seemed so inviting & yet there was an undeniable sense of dread that hung around him. Akkuma was a being who had spent a great deal of time studying those in this district. He knew all too well what the scum in this district were capable of doing. Should they be found capable...well he could always do with taking out competition in the district.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Topic Voided due to inactivity]
[Do message me if you want to continue this at some point. I'm sure Akkuma would oblige]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back