Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Day like Today (Open)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
-Topic entered with NPCs Chikei Takuya, Noriko Yuuki, and Kes'Hoshi Hoseki-​

The sun was shining and the day felt great. It was one of the few days that the academy didn't require classes but encouraged the students to work on their independent studies. The training grounds were bustling as the students were working on their skills, but no one was working as haphazardly as Miss Yuuki. Her long blond hair waived gracefully through the wind. She and her best friend, and possible love interest, Hoseki were coming to the age of maturation and were almost ready to for their Graduation Exams. This was something that Yuuki had been excited about during her years of training at the academy.

A sigh slipped from her lips as an arrow whistled through the air and planted solidly into the absolute center of the target in which her bow was aimed. "Hoseki, I am so over this."<i></i> She said as she let go of her conjured bow, once again sealing it into her wrist. Her white blouse showed some skin around her waist and hade very short sleeves while her pants were made of denim and stopped mid calf. Her favourite bandana was tied loosely around her neck in the manner in which she normally wore such garments. Her friend seemed to match her outfit, which wasn't uncommon of this duo as they spent a lot of their time together. A sleeveless white shirt would expose the finely toned arms of the crystalline user, and his skin seemed to reflect light like shards of diamonds. His crystal blue eyes were slightly split like a cat's and his ruffled white hair looked like a tuff on his head. Black gym shorts and shoes finished his very simple workout attire, but it helped him in maximizing his movements to the best of his ability.

"Graduation is in a month Ren, I'm sure you can make it until then."<i></i> The handsome young boy would tease at his friend as he touched his hands together causing a surge of electricity to dance between his hands. Like a pitcher he pulled back an arm and lifted a leg before throwing his arm out and casting a bolt of lightning which would strike the arrow Yuuki had just planted moments before. With a smirk on his face he would turn and look around the field at the other students that were there practicing their ninja way. There were so many new faces this year, but it wasn't surprising to the boy as he knew his time there was coming to an end. "Just think how long we have been here, in comparison the exam isn't that far off."<i></i> He looked back at his friend raising a hand to place it upon her cheek. "Besides we both know you are going to ace it like you do with everything else you have done here."<i></i> Yuuki's face turned bright red as her cheeks fully blushed from the sudden gesture of her teammate. A quick turn and a huff from her chest the heiress would respond with much haste. "Why do you have to do stuff like that!"<i></i> Her eyes darted back and forth to see if anyone else saw what was going on. Her entire face now red she turned back to look at the Kes'Hoshi child with a stern look in her eye. "I'm not worried about failing the exams, I just wish it was over so I didn't have to spend my days with these snot nosed kids!"<i></i>

A sigh came from Hoseki's lips as the Hawkeye'd girl would complain about her situation again. Stepping a few feet to the side the boy would place and rest both of his hands upon his head and close his eyes. "One of these days you are gonna learn patience."<i></i> He opened a single eye and looked back at her with a cheesy grin. "And when you do I will be standing right there telling you how I told you so."<i></i> A swift punch to his side, Hoseki would turn and shift his hands in an easy going defensive stance as he saw that Yuuki's fist was still being held before her. All signs of infatuation gone and nothing but pure annoyance was on her face as a single eyebrow would twitch ever so softly.

On the other side of the training field was a teen that was no longer enrolled in the academy, but had yet to actually graduate. The past few years he had been studying independently with his master. His dark skin and white hair was a drastic contrast to many of the natives to the Land of Wind, but what caused even more concern about his appearance was the presence of a dark sigil that had been grafted onto his face when he was young. This seal was the first of many such dark marks that now cover his body. To hide many of these Cursed Seals the boy names Takuya wore a black t-shirt with a white jacket and pants. He looked rather snazzy to be in this area of the village as many people wouldn't assume someone dressed as he was was there to train in the ways of the ninja arts, but there he was. His dark red eyes looking over the students as he placed a cigar in his mouth and caught the tip ablaze with a snap of his fingers.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Once upon a time there was a dear little girl who was loved be everyone within the small village. As tradition for her clan she was born in the wilderness. She was born on the night of the Hunter’s Moon which painted the forest in a blood red light. Her grandmother loved her most of all and there was nothing that she would not have given to the child. Akazukin was born to a clan of Inuzuka that specialized in what they called the art of the hunt; the ability to track down and captor one’s prey. Like most kids in the clan Akazukin was given a wolf pup at a very young age. She was to grow up with the animal and form a deep bond with it. Akazukin did indeed form a special relationship with her canine companion as he never leaves her side, but even now she is incapable of communicating with her pet at the same level as her parent can with their canine companions. Despite both parents being Inuzuka she did not inherit any traits of that bloodline.

However despite her lack of the bloodline that does not change the fact that her wolf was bred and trained to be an inuzuka companion. Today her and her canine companion, Totoro, was on the training grounds practicing. Because Akazukin could not get Totoro to transform into a clone of her, she would use a transformation jutsu to transform into him instead.

The two of them stood in front of a training dummy and Akazukin gives the order. “Okay, Double Piercing Fang!” The two of them rush the dummy with a full on charge. They synchronized there movements and the two of them lunge at the dummy at the same time. After they pounced the dummy they sink their fangs into its neck. If this were a real person they would be piercing into their arteries. Their combined weight of the two of them jumping on the dummy was too much for in to handle and the bottom snaps and the dummy falls over onto the ground. The two of them continue to rip and tear at the dummy in a feral frenzy. Akazukin might be getting a little too into this.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: sorry the post is shorter, I just couldn't get the flow going))

Yuuki's eyes would get caught by the apparent dogs mauling on a dummy, which caused the girl to get a look of disgust. Letting out a scoff the blonde would flick her hair with her hand before storming off from the area. Hoseki let out a disappointed sigh as his friend left the area, and little did he know that Takuya was watching and also left in order to follow Yuuki. Regardless Hoseki would extend a single hand which caused the sand below to spiral and condense into a feline structure made of pure quartz crystal. With haste in his steps the young boy with white skin would make his way to the two dogs chewing on the structure. "That looks like... ummm... a familiar technique."<i></i> The boy chuckled slightly.

Extending a hand the boy would introduce himself to the girl, hoping she would return to her humanoid form. "The name is Hoseki."<i></i> As he spoke the crystal cat would approach the wolf and make soft purring sounds as it would attempt to rub up against it fondly.

[Takuya and Yuuki left the topic]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Akazukin spots the artificially made feline. It seems to be quite well made though the appearance could be a little more life a real cat. Its movements however were spot on. Considering the age and rank of the caster; not to mention material form which the cat was forged, she would assume it was an earth golem jutsu. However it could be an advance element for it is not unheard of for a student to possess one. Akazukin was an expert in these matters. In her years of training she has successfully master even ninjutsu of the five basic elements. One could say she was an elementalist.

Akazukin transforms back into her human form to greet the student. “Not bad for a student.” Akazukin pulls a card from her pocket and throws it into the air. On the card was the kanji for fire and in an instant it busts into flame. The flame molds and shapes into a red butterfly. The butterfly flutters over to the cat direction leaving a small trail of some as it moves through the air. This was an Abysmal Harbinger. Akazukin would figure something like this would attract the felines attention away from her wolf. "My name is Akazukin"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young boy would chuckle at the sight of the fire turning into a butterfly. His quartz creation would jump and play with it as Hoseki would continue to focus on the girl before him. "Nize to meet you Aka-chan, the name is Hoseki of the Kes'Hoshi Clan."<i></i> His pale finger would point at the fluttering flames. "Not too bad yourself."<i></i> With a chuckle the boy with white hair and crystal eyes would walk a few steps to sit on a stump of an old tree which was probably cleared to make room for more training grounds. Hiking both feet up and then under him the boy would sit with his legs pretzeled under his rear. With a sigh the boy would look around the training field before continuing. "I haven't seen you around the academy before, I'm guessing you aren't a student her, right?"<i></i> His blue eyes would shift to look at her with a deep and intense curiosity.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Oops she may have said too much with that one comment, but perhaps she could get him to look over it. “No I am not a student… here.” It was a little embarrassing to be training on a field by the academy. Mostly this place is used by students and she thought she could possibly hide among the crowd. Akazukin looks exceptionally young for her age; she’s an adult but looks like a teenager. It is believed that this is due to the influence of the demon’s corruption. She even dresses different than she normally do and hide her Tokeigan with her hair. “I am indeed quite skilled for one of my standing. My parents are shinobi and they teach me all that I need to know.” She was attempting to mislead him by stating he was correct that she was not a student here, but also making it sound as if she is not yet an official shinobi. She is unsure if he would believe her, but she did say it matter-of-factually. In truth she never attended the academy and was indeed home-schooled. "You must have quite the heritage yourself to create such a being like that." She of course was referring to the cat that was now chasing the flaming butterfly. Akazukin's canine companion was quitre thankful that his master distracted the thing away. "It acts so life-like that sometime I forget that it is a jutsu."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoseki would smile as his light blue eyes would become slit like a cat's as he raises his right hand. Sand would circle around his fingers as the sandstone debris would shift to quartz fragments and solidify into sharp blades that protruded from his nails like feline claws. "I guess you could say that. I am of the Kes'Hoshi Clan, the Crystal Clan of the First Men. I guess it just comes naturally with my Kekkei Genkai" He was giving a lot of information to this stranger but she was a Sunan so it was safe to disclose. Looking over to the cat the boy would extend his fingers as claws would return to sand and in a second the Crystal cat would do the same. Turning back to the girl, a grin came to his face as he gestured to her as if asking her to demonstrate some of her own skills.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Interesting. Let me give it a try.” Akazukin seems to stare blankly at the field before them. One would think she was zoning out, which may not be too far from the truth. She was looking into the very essence of time itself. She could view various moments of the past at one time. She could see his training with the blonde girl, her own training with Totoro and his introduction. She focuses on the moment which Hoseki summoned his crystal companion. She could see the event as clear as if it was happening right now.

Using her temporal powers she makes her own body into a sort of mirror. She extends a hand out and if done this right, the sand below would spiral and condense into a feline structure made of pure quartz crystal. Reflecting this past event would case a temporal distortion that would prevent him from summoning his own creature. If she failed, she would look plain silly though sacrificial rite was not easiest of skills.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back