Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A day out...[Open]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

It was nice, the sky above the merchant's clearing was all but cloudless and allowed the hovering sea of blue to prevail over the skyline. Streaks of the sun's rays could be seen cutting through the natural stone structures that outlined the area and gave sharpness to the calm hustle and bustle of the day's commerce. People of all ages and backgrounds could be observed partaking in the marketplaces allure, buying and selling various goods or wares. This was one of the few settings that allowed Oyochi to walk around with a smile upon his face and forget his usual troubles. Although sometimes a person or two would give him an odd look, for the most part people simply gave a gentle and warm facial expression towards the child should they catch eye contact. He enjoyed the trips that he and his mother took occasionally into Maruishi, particularly because while she scoured the various stores and tents he was allowed to explore a set area in the center of the commerce district. His mother had given him a few coins, not enough to buy something a child shouldn't have but enough for a snack or a trinket, something that mattered little to him as it only heightened his sense of happiness.

Resting on the edge of an artistically designed fountain which was situated in the heart of the district, he chewed calmly upon a single vibrant red apple and watched his surroundings with interested eyes. Occasionally he would be distracted by the sounds of other children within his age range playing and running around and while sometimes they would ask him to join in, he simply would politely decline the offer. Usually the notion of being unable to play normally with others was a depressing matter to him but the fact that in this area that he was asked to participate was enough of a cheer buffer. Turning his head slightly his serpentine eyes would focus upon the calm of the fountain water pool, watching the ripples form by the water spouts as if hypnotized.

"I hope she doesn't return for awhile....I love coming here", was what he spoke out loud without caring who overheard. While he bit once again into his fruit snack, his free hand dipped itself into the cool water of the fountain and began to slowly play along it's surface.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]
“You shouted out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
Shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away”
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#8040FF">”

It was another fine day, sun beating down on the city and Niji was out enjoying it along with everyone else. He was getting some strange looks as he usually did when he sung loudly walking through the streets but that didn’t matter at all to him, he couldn’t see their judging looks and he knew he sounded good, a little egotistical but when you get constant compliments on your voice, you do tend to get a little bit inflated in the head. He would pretty much stick to the middle of the street but every now and then turn off to a tent or stall having smelt something nice or heard a sales pitch that sounded tantalizing to his ever hungry stomach. Niji was a man who loved to snack throughout the day, he’d have a big meal at some point during, but then just snack all day before and after it. One particular tent was selling something he’d not had in a while, dried tangerine slices, it was all the fun of a tangerine with none of the mess! He’d go about purchasing a fairly large bag of them and then take back to the streets, walking toward one of the cities many fountains, sounded like there were a lot of frolicking kids around to, he’d likely get roped in to playing with then at some point, not that it was a bad thing, he loved it.

He would just be approaching the more open area when he heard something amongst the children’s laughter and chattering adults. There seemed to be one person, a child if his instincts were correct, sat at the edge of the fountain eating something. Hearing the youngster claim that he would like someone to not return, at least for a short while, because he enjoyed being there seemed odd to him. If he was alone now, then clearly he could look after himself so why wouldn’t he be allowed here at other times? Curiosity would get the best of him and he would walk on over with a friendly smile and sit on the fountain, a little bit away from the child so it wasn’t to awkward, but close enough that they could converse. “I agree you know, it is enjoyable being here. There are so many things to do, many people to meet and plenty of tasty snacks to gorge yourself on, if you’re that kind of person.” He’d chuckle just before popping a piece of tangerine into his mouth, then holding the bag toward the boy for him to take one if he liked once he took or rejected the offer Niji would look to the sky with his pretty purple eyes and ponder out loud. “You seem to be about the same age as these children, if I am not wrong. I’ve played with some of them before and I know they would have asked you by now to join with them, I am curious as to why you haven’t.” Perhaps that was to personal a question and maybe a bit rude, but the man didn’t even realize it being the airhead that he is, instead he would eat some more of the fruit and run his hand on the water behind him.
[/legend]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Certainly enough there was no problem with an older looking male approaching a child near a fountain and offering him fruit. Though as suspicious as the situation would have posed in a society, in a world, that was counter to the one in which they lived, it was a solemn and welcome feat of hospitality to the child. While he would deny the offer since afterall his mother had instilled some values and morals about what and what not was acceptable from strangers. Still allowing his palm to sway back and forth and side to side among the water of the fountain, his eyes narrowed but retained their childish softness. "I cannot play with them...not because I do not want to but--". He kept himself silent momentarily as he thought closely on his words to choose them in a way that he did not make himself dispirited. "Strong enough to move about freely...". What exactly did he mean by this while going unsaid could easily be visually understood. Oyochi was sickly in simple appearance, pale white skin and obvious being underweight and undersized than the children around his age group.

While his head slunk slightly at the revelation of his physical difference the environment in which he was placed kept a smile, albeit a saddened one, still presented itself upon his face. He stared with interest into the water before speaking his own statement. "I like your eye patch, it's pretty cool...". A rather childlike response but it was true, while he did not look at the man in the face directly, he did understand what his mind perceived to be as cool in his own book. Then again this could possibly be a way to present himself as a normal child afterall....

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo handed over the yen to the shopkeeper once he was sure he had the correct amount, receiving the bag of groceries in return. Pleasantries were also exchanged before the boy left the shop, taking a moment to peer inside the bag. It was a simple errand for his mother, picking up some vegetables for that night's dinner, his grandparents having announced beforehand that they would be joining them. It wasn't something exciting like taking down a rogue nin cell or defeating some wayward demon, but things like that would come in due time. Or at least he hoped so. Iwagakure had been so quiet lately that he feared that by the time he became a shinobi there would be nothing to do but gate duty. Would it really be bad to hope that there would be plenty of things to punch in the face once he reached that level? The boy would begin to walk through the marketplace, clad in a blue shirt, jeans, and a pair of sneakers, his black hair in need of a brush. It was busy as usual, the air filled with the sounds of haggling and chatter, Kyo pushing his way through the crowd until he soon emerged into a clearing with a fountain. He took a deep breath, glad to be out of that mess of bodies, the sound dying down a bit as he looked over at the children playing around him.

He began making his way to the fountain, taking a seat by the edge of it as he let out a sigh and watched the other kids. Turning his head he would see the others close by: an incredibly pale boy and a man with an eyepatch, Kyo sure he may have seen them around the village before though he couldn't really remember their names. As they seem distracted by each other the boy would slowly begin to narrow his eyes until his pale violet gaze turned into slits as he looked at them...or rather tried to look through them. It was an exercise he found himself doing occasionally, attempting to invoke the power of the Byakugan, that powerful dojutsu that made the Hyuuga clan such a dangerous foe, an ability that still continued to elude him. He started to feel frustrated as he tried to glare harder at the two, wondering why it wasn't working.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]
The young adult would let his hand glide along the water’s surface for a few moments as he listened to the boy speaking, dipping his whole hand beneath the cool liquid as he comprehended the boys words. To Niji it was almost as if the boy had given up on himself which was something that he personally never liked to hear. “You say you’re too weak to play, yet you can tackle these large crowds of people? Someone of your size especially, I remember getting many an elbow to the head.” He’d give a soft chuckle and now raise his hand from the water and let the liquid drip from his fingertips slowly and as each one landed upon the surface of the water it would send out a small echo that only he would be able to hear and in a sense see, as the sound waves bounced off of surfaces and came back to him, a reminder of his own disabilities that he had long come to terms with. “You shouldn’t allow things like this to control your life, don’t give up simply because they say you should. If you have a weak body, work on it, learn ways to use it to your advantage. That’s what I did and look at me now, you’d never be able to tell that I was blind.” He’d now flick his wrist to remove the remaining liquid from his hand and look directly at the boy, his one crystal like, purple eye staring as if into the boy’s soul and go silent for a moment before chuckling as his hand rose to his covered eye, stroking the leathery surface of the patch, he honestly forgot that he was wearing it most of the time, he just always imagined it looked cool or mysterious and this boy confirmed just that.

There would be some silence after Niji chuckled, just as he pondered things in his mind with a pleasant smile plastered to his face, he was soon brought back to reality though as what seemed to be another small child sat himself down on the edge of the fountain along with some bags of shopping. He’d never imagined that this was such a popular spot among the younger generation, usually it’d be the older of the population that would want to rest their tired bones and muscles after a long morning of shopping and haggling. “You know, when I was around the same age as you two, I couldn’t have ever just sat here like this. I don’t understand how you have less energy than I did. I used to run circles around this city day in and day out, singing my heart out, I was rather infamous actually.” He’d look to the new comer for a moment with his usual smile, acting as is it was just a normal thing to chat to anyone who happened to be near him at any time. “I just find it so strange when I see young people sat around instead of causing mischief, perhaps I am wrong?”
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back