Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A Day to Myself

Onirou Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It is the middle of the evening. Clear weathers with a nice peaceful breeze. It was one of those days that made you really appreciate the world in its entirety, one of those days where people were just happy to be alive. Akuma looked around at the different shops as he walked around. Kids could be seen playing around the shopping district. It has been a while since I was able to take a breather and admire my surroundings Akuma thought to himself as he looked around. Akuma didn’t have much time lately to just hang out. He had been very focused on training because he really wanted to not only get into the Hidden Leaf Village Ninja Academy, but also have the best shit at graduating. There was no such thing as too much preparation in Akuma’s mind as he believed that if you want something, you should give 100 percent effort. So this was the first time in while that he was taking a day off, considering he got approved to be able to attend the ninja academy. Due to Akuma’s reputation and his demonic traits, he found it best to keep to himself and not draw too much attention. He doesn’t have any friends and he doesn’t really do much shopping due to these issues. None of this made him bitter because he understood the people’s fear even if it was misplaced.

“Hey there, young man, you wanna try the best ramen in the village?”

The random voice snapped Akuma out of his thoughts. He looked over to a man wearing white clothing. Looking up, he saw the sign that read Ichiraku Ramen. Looking back down at the man, Akuma approaches him, letting his demonic features into the light. ”You sure you want me to sit?” Akuma asked, fully expecting the man to say no. “Of course! Everyone is welcome here so long as they have a love for ramen! Here, this one is on the house.” The man is loud and energetic, placing a bowl of ramen on the table. Surprised, Akuma sits. No one has ever really met Akuma and not had some kind of reaction to his visage. It was nice to be treated just like everybody else for a change. Akuma just sits there eating his ramen and enjoying his taste of normality.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back