Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Disabled Vet with PTSD Walks Into a Bar... (Exiting Village)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His footsteps were heavy. Really heavy. Each resounding footfall would leave a deep crater in the shape of his walking boots as Maki walked to the gates and looked at his passport, unused in so long. He had changed out of the classy dress wear and into something a bit more travel tested. Khaki slacks, brown hiking boots, and a silk vest over a light blue top. Atop his head was a tan stockman hat.

And beside him was the interesting thing. A carriage. A rather large one with room for quite a bit of luggage. Two horses for pulling it with a trained coachman. Maki wasn’t going to leave behind all sense of civilization on going to Cloud. He saw this as a diplomacy mission and part of a good diplomat is dressing the part. He would need to arrive bespoke from head to toe and stay that way.

”Ho the gates! We’re heading out.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reaching the gates Yukio's mind was focused to the task at hand he had moved swiftly towards them Chinatsu resting calmly at his side as the Sennin turned to him. "Time to sleep old friend we want to keep you hidden when we arrive." The being nodded in understanding slowly vanishing into Yukio's arm and beneath his sleeve, the gauntlet fused to his skin now pulsating a calm red showing Chinatsu was still very much awake and listening in on whatever was going on in the outside world.

Coming to a soft landing next to Maki the man turned to his former ANBU Sennin giving a swift nod signalling he was ready to go. "Let us make a move then. Hopefully, those who hold the reigns in cloud do not seek to make our lives difficult." It was an understandable concern what they had seen so far had hinted it to be otherwise but only time would tell what the true state of affairs was.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki walked to the gates seeing that Maki was already there waiting with a rather impressive looking carriage beside her walked Yuro, her armour-plated friend, well friend was a loose term but regardless. She approached Maki.
"And here was me thinking that we were going to walk to Cloud, let me guess the carriage was incredibly expensive and was supplied by the Isaki Clan?" She said studying the elaborate wooden craving. "I am glad that I have you with us Maki, I am not going to lie I am kind of nervous about this whole thing," She smiled at him her statement was genuine, Maki had been a good friend to them in the past she knew that she would be somewhat safe with him around even if he doubted his own abilities. Yukio landed at the gates, he was always one for a dramatic entrance, he was thankfully devoid of the funky black thing on his arm, it wasn't that she didn't like Chinatsu, but he talk the hind leg of a donkey and in an enclosed space she wasn't sure how much of him she could stand. "I could agree more Yukio, shall we?"
"Where are going again?" Yuro's voice echoed in the empty armour.
"I have already told you this Yuro. Please try and restain some information," She sighed already regretting her choice o bring him along with her.
"What can I say I am a air head" He lifted off his helmet from his shoulder showing them the vacant space where a head should be., Yuki rolled her eyes.
"Shall we?"

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked to the gates of the village, the white robes of the Hokage office slowly swayed with the wind as he allowed a small sigh to escape his lips. It was clear that the gates had a preparation of some sort to leave the village, as he walked up noting the carriage and cart that was there waiting for the group. Walking around Takeshi allowed himself to step past the men that were blocking him, it seemed that the group was well armed and traveling to make a statement. Opening up the door he allowed himself to pop his head in, though nearly smashing it off a huge suite of armour that sat in one of the seats.

“Sorry didn’t see you......why are you evening coming? Never mind, all of you have been granted leave of Leaf. Save journey to each of you and remember you are representing leaf on diplomacy. All leadership for this mission falls to Maki as my Hokage Advisor. Deal with this matter, find out what is going on and get to the bottom of it. I will see you home soon I hope.”

With that he shut the door and signaled to the gate guard to allow the group to leave the village, it seemed that permission had been granted and they were finally allowed to vanish.

[Topic Entered]
[Leave Granted]
[Topic Left]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Expensive, paid for by the clan. I actually used their money to get it gilded but decided that was a bit too gaudy and melted the gold off and gave it to some kids.” Maki grins as he opens the door and shuffles the others inside. ”Glad to be here. I’m not sure how useful I can be in a fight, to be honest. But my mind is still good at the subtle intrigues of dealing with people. Including foreign powers. I wouldn’t trust anyone else on this, no offense to you or Yukio." He waits as they take a seat before taking his own and making sure both were indeed ready to go. And the armor, which was interesting and he’d have a few questions on the trip.

Instead, Maki knocks on the wall as Takeshi gives them their leave. ”All the blame for everything that goes wrong, and if it goes right you take the credit? Sounds about right.” He was jesting, with a smile, as the carriage begins to move through the gates.

(Topic left, village left)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well at least this will allow us to make it there in a timely manner." Yukio wasn't particularly interested in how they made it there so long as they made it there in one piece sitting atop the carriage his eyes watching over the surrounding area. "I will remain up here, it's comforting to have a clear line of sight on the surrounding area leaning down to speak to Maki. "I take no offence my mind is usually focussed on the intricacies of combat anyway as you may be able to assume i am not all up to speed with the more human side of things."

He wasn't afraid to admit it turning his head back to the direction the carriage was beginning to move in tilting his head from side to side as they moved along keeping a watchful eye on things. "I will move inside once we are in cloud country."

[Topic left, Village left]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiles as she takes a seat next in the carriage, she would prefer Yuro to go with the luggage but here they where.
"None taken Maki" She smiles at him, before seeing Takeshi poke his head into seating area. He bids them farewell. "I'll see you soon." She says to him, her hand lingering me his for a second before the carriage pulls away and the journey begins.
[Topic and Village Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back