Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Fateful Encounter [Contract Teaching/Learning Thread]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Black Bazaar was unusually quiet tonight with fewer souls out offering their services. There was an ominous aura that hung over the area one would feel their energy slowly being sapped from them as they entered the area. It was a sensation that could be compared to being in the presence of death. Stalls littered the area offering various products & services. Patrons stopping in at those who offered the best price or right service. But away from all of these stalls was a solitary tent that had a hooded figure standing outside of the makeshift structure. Beside it a wooden sign that simple read 'Here Dwells Fate' three words that no doubt made whoever was within seem quite self-gratifying.

To one who possessed even the slightest of chakra training the unmistakable signs of a powerful shinobi could be felt within the tent. Any onlooker would feel that deathly aura intensifying with each step they took towards the isolated structure. Once they got within a few paces of the structure the hooded guardian would raise a rotting hand before them. "Within lies the ability to change ones Fate...know that such things come with a cost. This is your final warning..." it would state, it's rotting lips peeling into a sinister smile barely visible under it's hood. Before stepping aside & holding open the canopy door should the soul be brave enough to continue forward. Inside would be a round table with two chairs positioned at opposite ends. Both were empty, around the tent were a series candles & lit incense. A hooded figure stood with his back to the newcomer.

Black robes covered his figure & when he turned to inspect the newcomer the ends of battle leathers could be seen under the neck of his hood. This mysterious person were a midnight black mask devoid of any features. Starring out from under the mask was a crimson eye & a diamond-like counterpart. This beings gaze was piercing as if the Sage looked into the depths of ones soul. So close to the Sage one would feel an almost palpable recurring wave of deathly energy that was clearly originating from this shinobi. Stray strands of white hair poked through the sides of the mask & hood. Black leather gloves covered the hand of the being as he bowed to the newcomer, it's mismatched pair of eyes never leaving the newcomer.

"Sunagakure never ceases to surprise me..." it would say gesturing for the newcomer to take a seat as it did the same. Clasping it's hands together it would wait silently for the newcomer to speak. Whatever they had been seeking in this unsavory place he was sure it had not been his services. Too often we found ourselves unable to change the paths Fate has lied out before us. Sometimes though on rare occasions Fate gives us the opportunity to change the direction we walk. Few are these moments & it would seem the young sunan shinobi had found himself in one such moment. Now the only question was would he continue to pursue this path or would he flee from it as many others before him had.

Current Actives:
Name of Jutsu: Corpse Messenger no Jutsu [Demon Sage Jutsu] [Requires Dead Soul Technique/Corpse Soil/Jutsu Creator]
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma to use corpses as messengers using a seal to store Senjutsu chakra. The seal ensures that the corpse does not decay until the destination is reached. Unless battle is initiated in which case the seal senjutsu flow is interrupted and the corpse decays at an extreme rate, reaching full decomposition in a matter of seconds.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The boy once again found himself in the Black Bazaar running errands for his father. Normally a child of his age would never be seen in these parts of the village but Shin had unique circumstances. Running from booth to booth the young Yamanaka was searching for a very specific part his father needed to create the newest edition of his most popular model, the ever versatile 'Hawk' puppet. The piece looked similar to that of a regular senbon launcher but there was a special glass cartridge installed that he could fill with the legendary Yamanaka poisons that will instantly coat the senbon upon firing. Shin's fascination with his father's puppets was almost unwarranted as his skills in the puppet styles ninjutsu was severely lacking. He almost strictly takes after his mother.

Nevertheless the young boy was scurrying between the vendors and the shacks trying to find this part when he discovered a stall that was out of the ordinary, even for this black market filled with contraband goods. Fate? The boy did not believe in fate, at least he didn't think he did. Letting out a sigh the blonde child made his way to the tent. He was wearing his edgier outfit to attempt to "blend" in with the rougher/darker crowd. His black shirt was paired with his shorts . Long black dis-attached sleeves and thigh high boots looked more like something a young Kunoichi would wear but the boy wasn't afraid to show off some skin. Besides he was able to move better when wearing less clothes, so he really didn't care what people thought about him.

Slowly making his way into the shop the young boy could sense something malicious, but that only fed his curiosity more. The dark energy pulsing out of the tent was oddly familiar. Not exactly like his Sensei's but similar. The boy felt calmed, as surprising as that would be. The boy was an odd one to say the least. The smell coming from the tent reminded the boy of his favourite flower, the Corpse Flower. Walking into the tent he would see a rotting corpse before him. Trying to scare him away the boy was practically unphased. Unconcerned about the cost of going any further the boy continued in his pace.

Reaching the final location he would see a table with two chairs and scattered candles throughout the space. Shin looked at the cloaked man. He was intrigued. Was this man a gypsy of some sort? He was certainly dangerous but there was something about him that felt inviting. "Then I assume you aren't a Sunan?"<i></i> Probably shocking the man by how comfortable Shin was to the man's dark aura the boy would take a seat as if waiting to see what the man had in-store for him.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage was impressed this youth had remained so calm in his presence. But then again the attire the boy wore told Akkuma one of two things about the youth. One that he belonged to one of the many unsavory characters who frequented these parts. Or two that he possessed enough wits to know that the flesh peddlers had much sway here & few dared damage their goods. Those mismatched eyes held the youth in his gaze as the young sunan deduced he wasn't a sunan. It was a question that made the being pause in truth this vessel had not been born into these lands. But the Sage had come to regard this land & it's people as his own. "I am & I am not." a curious answer to the boy's question, what type of person would be so cryptic about their origins. Then again this was quite a curious situation the young sunan had found himself in.

That piercing gaze geld the boy before him with an appraising look. With a wave of his hand the air around the Sage rippled & a small void opened beside him. Reaching into it he rummaged around briefly before removing a single ancient looking scroll. It was made of some kind of leather-like material. Placing it before himself & closing the portal with a snap of his fingers he gazed at the youth once more. "Today you've found yourself before Fate. For a small cost I will grant you the power to change the path that is before you. An introduction to beings that shinobi have sought their entire lives to try & gain the favor of without ever finding them. However it will fall to you to prove if your worthy of their favor..." he would say as a sinister smile formed underneath that mask. He would wait letting his words sink in before he continued speaking.

Young Shin had found himself in a peculiar situation with a being who claimed to be Fate. A being who had now stated he could be the bridge between some unstated beings & the youth. Beings that had been sought by shinobi for their favor. Things would no doubt seem to be only getting weirder for the youth. For the Sage would finish by announcing the cost of such services. "The cost of my services & any future services provided is this; for each gift I grace you with I expect a favor in return. Do we have ourselves an accord?" he would ask the youth as he spoke. Would he accept Fates terms or would he try to negotiate? After all the chance to change ones fate while giving someone the power to ask anything of one is an off putting notion to some. But it was Akkuma's belief that humans could gain nothing without sacrificing something of equal value.

A change of Fate at the cost of being unable to deny it. There was a devilishness to the deal, but then again it was just one favor. Clearly the being claiming to be Fate believed Shin would desire his services again from the words he had spoken. A curious confidence from the being that would only add to his mystery. What could these beings offer the youth that could be worth taking such a risk? Exactly what Fate promised the ability to change his Fate. They would lend him their strength when needed, they would come to his aid & they would face his foes if needed. However these creatures were much more then that they possessed a wealth of knowledge that was outside the grasps if mortal men. To an aspiring shinobi this kind of an offer was once in a life time. Whoever this being before Shin was there would be one undeniable fact. He was powerful, after all he had already demonstrated a command over the dead & his aura could be felt through the whole of the Bazaar.

Actives:
1: Corpse Messenger no Jutsu [Demon Sage Jutsu] [Requires Dead Soul Technique/Corpse Soil/Jutsu Creator]
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma to use corpses as messengers using a seal to store Senjutsu chakra. The seal ensures that the corpse does not decay until the destination is reached. Unless battle is initiated in which case the seal senjutsu flow is interrupted and the corpse decays at an extreme rate, reaching full decomposition in a matter of seconds.

2: Name of Jutsu: Miroku Clan [Archive Dimension Jutsu]
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma to store archived information, items such as tomes, scrolls, jars of organic material, tools, corpses {preservation technique}, other samples. Mainly a safe way of storing any archivable goods that only he can access.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He was and he wasn't at the same time? Perhaps this man was like his mother and originally from another country. He maintained eye contact with the mismatched eyes of the man before him. He wasn't afraid of the curious nature of the man before him. Shin grew ever more curious upon seeing his unique jutsu for storing what appearing to be an old scroll. Perhaps some leather bound tome of ole. The boy was growing more curious about this man and Shin wants to learn more about him. He wanted to explore the secrets that he had. Fate. What a trivial belief. As if life was predetermined by higher powers; the boy had never seen such proof and he needed evidence. The promise to meet beings that have been searched for for generations seemed to peek his interest. Perhaps they held secrets that could advance the boy's own strength. In a serious tone the boy would respond. "Prove that I am worthy? How so?"<i></i> He would ask the man who claimed to be Fate.

"Don't get ahead of yourself stranger, who said anything about future services?"<i></i> He shifted in his seat ever so slightly. "We will have to see if what you are offering me is even worth it."<i></i> His gaze towards the man was maintained and didn't falter. This presence was so familiar to that of his Sensei's but different enough that he knew they weren't one in the same. He was curious of the connection though. "I will return your favor if you can provide something worthy of one."<i></i>

The boy's search for knowledge was one that would probably lead him into dangerous situations, and has probably already done that. His fascinations become so concrete in his mind that if not quenched will slowly become obsessions that he cannot escape so he has learned to take in as much information at a time at any given time. If this man was offering him the ability to gain something others have searched for then he wanted it, no matter the cost. Regardless of how concerned he may actually be about what he was signing up for he would not show that fear as he did not want to diminish his chance to gain what ever it was that this man was offering.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Those eyes held the boy carefully gauging him as he was asked how he would have to prove himself. "Unfortunately young shinobi all I can tell you in that regard is follow your heart." after all he had his own compact with the beings & he would not breach it for the sake of this child. When the youth told him not to get ahead of himself the Sages eyes flashed with delight. 'How bold he is sitting there...it's apparent I shall have to put him in his place.' asking him who had said anything about future dealings. That diamond orb & it's crimson counterpart held the boy in their gaze as he shifted on his seat continuing to speak. Stating he would see if what he offered was worth it, saying he would return the favor if he proved what he offered was worth it.

"Who said anything about future service? Did you not hear me I did child & as Fate I will not be wrong." his words weren't loud nor aggressive. But there was an off-putting certainty in his voice. The flames of the candles flickered even though there was no breeze & around them shadows would begin to take the form of fiendish figures. They seemed to dance over the canvas around them as the flames turned an ominous green casting a sickly glow over the room. A figure would slowly flicker over the masked shinobi's figure. If one looked closely enough they would see what could only be described as a Shinigami, at least by all standards described by lore.

Standing the masked figure would slide his chair back, it slid across the floor thudding against the canvas. "Don't you disrespect me little man...Don't you derogate or deride." he would say in a booming voice as the flames of those candles seemed to rise. Those fiendish shadows seemed to dance in a mad fervor around them as he spoke. "You're in my world now, not your world...and I got friends on the other side." he would say to the boy & as he did a chorus of echos would be heard from the fiendish shadows. "He's got friends on the other side..." the words were almost a hushed whisper followed by a chorus of fading laughter.

Delight flashed in the eyes of the masked figure who had seemingly drawn Shin into the center of something that was clearly not of this realm. "Don't worry about that it's just an echo...just a lil something we do around here. A little parlor trick..." the demon would say although there was something unconvincing about his tone. For whatever was happening one thing was for certain it wasn't any simple trick. No genjutsu could effect all these senses at once. Was it possible that this shinobi was indeed Fate? Had the boy just insulted the one being who controlled the flow of everything in this world? Shin would feel that growing sensation of death lingering by him as the Sage snapped his fingers. With that simple act the shadows dispersed & the candle flames once more returned to normality. That horrific deathly visage still flickered into view around him as he stood before the youth silently. Then with the snap of his fingers once more his chair ran to place beneath him as he took a seat.

Actives:
Name: Sage Art - Corrupted Reality
Effect: Using this technique Akkuma 'wears' a Shinigami (going by the rp flavor his Dark Sage gifts come from a bound Shinigami) alters the veil between worlds. Not fully removing it but allow the other side to interact with this realm to a degree. This may manifest in the form of shadows seeming to take ghostly shape. The light cast from flames may flicker & cast fiendish shadows or the flames might glow an ominous green. Akkuma's visage will flicker between that of his own & that of the bound shinigami. In places where the veil is at it's weakest one might even find the inanimate becomes the animate if even for the briefest of moment.

OOC: Akkuma: -drops the mic & walks away-
Edited to fix ooc error

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Following his own heart?

That was something Shin could do. He was almost always true to himself. The boy would roll his eyes away from the oddity of the diamond and crimson eyes. Who was this man think he was kidding? He was probably just some shinobi reject trying to scam some kids out of their allowance. Crossing his arms the boy would look away, well for a second anyway. The voice of the man started to change. As if threatening the boy into obedience the boy glared back at the man. He would remain silence as he saw the flames flicker in the corner of his eye. The ominous glow of the room resulted in what could only be described as a Shinigami. This sensation was new to him. This was no longer a familiar feeling to his sensei's energy. It was something stronger and something more sinister.

Quickly changing his attitude the small boy leaned back into his chair some as his hands grasped the sides of his seat. Almost as if standing over him the man called 'Fate' began speak in a booming voice. The flames of the candles echoed this shift of dynamics as the man demanded respect from this child. Demons could be seen through the shadows and due to this the boy began to realize the true strength of this man. Friend's on the other side? Was he referring to the afterlife? Did he actually have the ability to commune with the deceased and the demons that dwelled there? and to make it worse he called that a parlor trick?! Shin had no idea what he just signed up for but what ever it was he knew he couldn't easily get up and leave.

"A parlor trick? If what you are offering is even close to this power I want it. Simple as that."<i></i> Fear could be heard in the boy's voice as he attempted to still remain calm and confident in himself. Extending out his right hand he would respond. "What ever favor you ask for I will return. If this gift is so precious I will do what ever it takes."<i></i> His hand was slightly trembling but he wouldn't lower it until this man agreed to hand over his secrets, no matter the cost.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The youths body language oozed doubt & disbelief before the Sage. However that quickly shifted after Akkuma had gifted the boy with but a glimpse of his power. He could see the desire in the youths eyes he wanted that power. When it seemed he'd made his point to the boy & he was back in his seat he watched the youth as he spoke. Saying if the power was anything like what he'd just witnessed he wanted it. Reaching out his hand so eager to complete the compact that had been dangled before him. However the boy seemed to resolve himself as he continued speaking re-affirming what he said. Those mismatched eyes would seem to flash with delight "What I offer child is a far greater power then what I showed you..." with those words he reached out clasping the youths hand firmly.

Upon the contact the candles would burst into life once more casting a myriad of different colors around them. Shadows seemed to come to life once more as the very tables & chairs they sat upon would begin to tremble with life. A chorus of incomprehensible chants would begin to emanate from the shadowy figures that danced around them. "To seal the compact..." he would say as tattoo-like chains seemed to crawl down the flesh of his arm, crawling across to Shins. Wrapping around the boys hand the seal would burn with a painful glow to both the beings as it bound them to their agreement. Once the seal had been completed the chains would vanish from view hidden until the compact had was fulfilled or broken.

Releasing the youth from his grasp he would stand & his chair would run out of the tent. Followed quickly by the table, if the boy failed to get off his chair it would buck him off before running after the rest of the furniture. "Allow me to introduce you into one of the beings you may be able to summon if you succeed." as he spoke his hands would run through a series of handseals at a blue-like speed. Biting his thumb & directing his palm before him as chakra seemed to cascade down. Then a plume of smoke appeared blocking the Sage from view for a moment & as it dispersed the youth would see another figure standing before the masked being. Standing at a height of 4.5ft was a rather displeased looking Sun bear. Various jugs of honey scented elixirs hung from the being as it looked at the child before it.

"So you've finally decided to test someone?" the fur covered being would ask it's master as it's gaze lingered on the boy. Turning to face the masked being it would speak once more. "Why is it you've summoned me?" it would ask unsure of its purpose in being here. After all the Sage had never summoned him for any important task in truth it had made the bear feel like he wasn't appreciated. Sensing the bear was on the verge of one of his many rants Akkuma would smile beneath the mask as he spoke. "Come now Tenpai it is because you are my drinking buddy that I do not summon you for battle...& it is for that same reason that I have summoned you here to be the first to assess my candidate." he knew those words would ease the bruised ego of the sun bear.

Tenpai's grip briefly loosened on the elixir filled gourd in his clawed hand, turning so the Sage could not see the joy & pride on his face the bear would look at the child. Appraising the youth before him deciding on how best to proceed Akkuma had never summoned him for something like this & the Sun Bear would never admit it but he was nervous. Not that he didn't think it was about time someone valued his input on something.

Actives:
Name: Sage Art - Corrupted Reality
Effect: Using this technique Akkuma 'wears' a Shinigami (going by the rp flavor his Dark Sage gifts come from a bound Shinigami) alters the veil between worlds. Not fully removing it but allow the other side to interact with this realm to a degree. This may manifest in the form of shadows seeming to take ghostly shape. The light cast from flames may flicker & cast fiendish shadows or the flames might glow an ominous green. Akkuma's visage will flicker between that of his own & that of the bound shinigami. In places where the veil is at it's weakest one might even find the inanimate becomes the animate if even for the briefest of moment.

Name: Sealing Technique - Hidden Sealing
Effects: Allows the user to scribe curse seal & Contract agreements/summonings onto a person/being in the form of a tattoo. Techniques & Seals scribed this way require blood to cast/activate.

Name: Binding Seal
Effect: Binds both Akkuma & the target of this seal into the terms of their contract/compact/accord. Upon breaking the contract/compact/accords terms Death is what awaits the one who broke it. [Of course naturally anyone is more then able to roleplay the seal simply burning or not even doing anything at all as per the getting to choose if it affects them clause. Its up to the individual players whether they follow through with the death.] Although if the target would like can also result in leaving the Kanji for Traitor/or Oathbreaker.

Contract Summoning - Tenpai D-Rank Summon

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The man before him returned to his seat. Shin had seen enough to be sold on this offer. He understood that there could be risks to this as he did not know the favor he would have to return in the future, but the everyday life of a shinobi gave no guarantees of a future so he wasn't too concerned. The boy's blue eyes widened as he heard the response from the mismatched-eyed masked man named Fate, who's true identity Shin had yet to figure out. Far greater than what he had seen? With excitement the boy quickly raised from his seat as his hand was grasped by he fiendish man that was seated across the table from him. Bright lights erupted as the candle flames once again grew, which Shin had since realized meant that this eerie chakra was being released. Chanting that the boy couldn't understand erupted as the shadows once again came to life and seemed to move around the room. He knew that things were going to change for him and his path as a Shinobi.

Searing pain inched across his hand as it felt as if the man was raking red hot chains across the boy's skin. Letting out a scream the boy fell down into his seat as the glowing chain marks enveloped his hand before ceasing to move and then eventually fading. Pulling his hand back away from the man he grasped his pained wrist with his other hand before dropping to his knees as the furniture vanished from sight. As the man spoke about introducing him to a being he would be able to summon the small Yamanaka would force himself to his feet, still holding onto his hand with the level of pain visible in his wincing face. Watching the man weave hand seals the boy would take a few steps back before watching Fate finish the seals and biting his thumb. Pulling his arms up to protect his fave the plume of smoke took the boy by surprise. He had never seen a jutsu like this and he had no idea what would come of this.

There it was standing before him. He had never seen such a creature before, but it did appear to be similar to that of a Gobi Bear. His eyes were wide as there was something about this bear that reminded him of a friend he had met in the desert, he could speak. This bear wore elixirs around it's neck that smelt like honey but it had the most peculiar face. The boy's eyes locked with the bear's as it spoke of testing someone. Was the boy now going to have to go through a trial? His eyes shifted to gaze at the man as the bear would speak. The boy was also curious of what was to come. Tenpai, that was this creatures name, and apparently this bear would assess Shin. He wasn't sure what that meant but he was ready for it. As the bear turned to face the boy it was clear that this creature was ready and excited. The boy respectfully nodded his head before speaking to the animal. "I am not sure what you will ask of me, but I am ready for anything."<i></i> In all honesty he was definitely nervous but that wouldn't stop him.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The sage smiled behind that mask at the boys words Tenpai would give an unimpressed grunt at the boys words. "We shall see about that child..." the Sun Bear would say as he appraised the youth before him. After a moment he would unstop the top of one of his gourds taking a large swig. With a small growl-like grunt he placed the stopper back on his gourd & placing it on the ground before the child. Placing another two on the ground either side of the first. Wiping his snout he flicked the remnants of the honey elixir from his paw. Gesturing to the three containers before him Tenpai would speak. "Pick one of the elixirs & drink from it. You may only drink one so choose wisely." the Sun Bear would say.

Akkuma was shocked Tenpai was particular stubborn when it came to parting with his elixirs making Akkuma even more curious about what this test was. He knew each granted the drinker a unique effect but for the purpose of this he could not grasp what the bear had planned. Stepping forward he would would remove the stoppers from each gourd, each produced its own strong scent. Each gourds contents possessed an unmistakable honey scent to it. However each had their own unique myriad of scents in their aromas. The first one on the left of Shin would hold the unmistakable hint of herbs. From the gourd in the center arose an unmistakable mixture of spices that would be unknown to the boy. Lastly was the gourd on the right from the youth had a pungent earthy aroma.

Little did Akkuma know that to Tenpai each of these elixirs had a special meaning. To the Sun Bear the first elixir that was chosen told him a lot about a person. For these were no simple tonics an ancient magic & craftmanship unknown to men had gone into these brews. Those mismatched eyes watched the youth carefully, his mannerisms, behavior & lastly the choices he would make. Everything we did gave away information about ourselves whether we knew it or not. Knowledge was power & in situations such as this he found it so easy to gleam information from his subjects.

[Elixir on the left; Honey Mix of Vigor]
[Elixir in the center; Honey Mix of Brutality]
[Elixir on the right; Honey Mix of Resist]
[OOC: Apologies for the delay]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: sorry for the delay as well, had one busy week))

The small boy's eyes were locked onto the strange looking bear before him. He was nervously waiting to see what he would have to do. He tried to keep and eye on the masked man from the corner of his eye just outside of his direct gaze. The bright blue eyes of the boy seemed to anxiously quiver as he listened to the bear speak. He had to choose an elixir and had to drink from it. Seeing the bear before him do it made it clear that these concoctions were not toxic. His eyes looked over the three. He had no idea what they were but he had to decide which on to drink.

Closing his eyes the boy could smell the faint underlying elements to the sweet honey scents. Herbs, Spices, and Earth. Three distinct smells but he had to smell one of course the smell of the herbs fascinated him the most. Lowering his hands towards the jars a light green glow would develop between them. His eyes would dart up to the bears as he would analyze the contents to the best of his ability. The green haze would envelop all three jars. "Give me a moment before I decide." Upon completing the jutsu he would take in the information that he had absorbed and he quickly processed the results, regardless if it was successful or not. His eyes were shut as the information took time to process fully. Opening them back up quickly he reached down to the spiced jug as it intrigued him the most. He could detect the spices so he wanted to learn what secrets they held.

[CRPJ Used: Secret Art: Floret Forensic
CRPJ's Effect: Upon casting this jutsu a green aura appears between the user's hands transferring data between one another allowing the user to analyze any specimen from the Plant Kingdom down to a cellular level. This allows the user to instantly recognize the plant, if the species is already known to them.]

[MFT:277]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Much to the surprise of both Akkuma & Tenpai the young sunan set to work. Casting a jutsu that was unfamiliar to both beings asking them to give him a moment. Shin's chakra would envelop the jars & the first bit of information he would gleam was that all the plants within these elixirs were alien. None of the was recognizable as a plant that had ever been cataloged. The next was the unmistakable sensation of emotions. Each gave off unmistakable emotions the first was that of compassion, perhaps one of the few emotions one might expect to feel if any. Unlike the first jar the contents of the middle one had a ferocious energy to it, a fury that would not be denied. No doubt a particularly unexpected finding. Lastly was that of the third jar the contents of which gave off a desire to protect. Each of the elixirs would yield no more information for the young sunan.

For as vast as his expertise was the young shinobi had yet to grasp just how vast life was. So much so that it could not be contained on a single world. Tenpai would watch the young boy with suspicion in his eyes, ever protective of his elixirs he didn't know what the youth was doing. "Your time is up human drink. I'll not have you use anymore shinobi craft on my elixirs." there was a slight growl to his words as he leaned in to say. "Quite frankly if I thought your were tampering with my elixirs I'd have to..." the Bear was silenced by a snap of Akkuma's fingers. Giving a grunt of annoyance Tenpai would straighten up & take a step back. "Like I said...drink boy." there was a fury in Tenpai's eyes the kind that was carried by few. That gaze of the sun bear held the youth intently his paws hanging by his side as he awaited the youths decision.

Here was the first of many trials the boy would face or so it would seem. How Akkuma was already enjoying this the boy had demonstrated he was taking this seriously. There was a great deal of potential in the boy. That masked shinobi circled around the room watching intently. Curious part of the Sage wanted to ask the youth what the technique he'd used had been. But he knew better ways to gleam such information from people. Although like Tenpai Akkuma was eager to see which of the three the boy would drink. For the Temporal Strider had tried all of the elixirs & knew which he preferred. He wondered whether the youths preference would be the same as his one. In moments they would surely know from there he would see what Tenpai had planned after this.

[OOC: It's all good ^-^ Next post will be bigger]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the bear would once again speak it shocked the boy. Startled he carefully grabbed the first elixir, hand trembling. "I would never tamper with this Mr. Tenpai."<i></i> Slowly raising the jar to his lips the boy would carefully take a sip. He did not know what would happen but he knew that this was something that had to be done. He was determined to gain this power that the man referred to as Fate has. Though the boy was gaining strength everyday he wasn't developing at a rate that he satisfied with. Despite his hours of studying and his tactical analysis of the different techniques he had learned he felt as if his curvature of learned was on the decline. He had to do this. He needed to know more about this man and if pleasing this sun bear was the first step then so be it. He would swallow his pride at the same time as the elixir to prove that he wasn't afraid. Despite learning from his mother to never consume anything without a proper understanding of it's contents he knew he wasn't in a position to ask. Perhaps one day when he had this skill mastered this bear named Tenpai would admit it's contents so that Shin would be able to further it's potency and potential, but until then he would have to trust this speaking creature.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Behind that mask the Sage watched closely as the boys jutsu ended & he made his decision on which elixir to consume. When the boy said he'd never dream of tampering with the elixirs Tenpai would give a disgruntled grunt in reply. Once the boy had taken a sip Tenpai would smile stepping towards the boy he would smile. "Interesting..." with that word he would slash the boys face. Turning to talk to the masked Sage as a crimson liquid dripped down the boys face. However the pain would be dulled almost immediately, after a few moments the skin would be healed & no sign of the wound would remain. Save that is for the freshly drawn blood that had run down the boys face. "If I didn't know any better I'd say the boy was no fool...but he's here with you." the rough Sun Bear would say with a bark-like laugh. Giving a nod the Masked figure would walk passed Tenpai "Inform Chiyo that I'll be summoning her shortly. I shall see you later Tenpai." with those words the Bear & his elixirs would disappear in a puff of smoke.

"Impressive I think that's the closest I've heard to a compliment coming from that Bear. The elixir you chose has strong healing properties. Those remaining would have granted temporary strength or an unnatural resilience." his voice was matter of fact as if he was just adding the finishing notes of a class. Leaning down that mismatched gaze would hold the boy in his view as he reached down & lifted the boys face inspecting where the wound had been. "The wound was merely superficial there will be no scarring." with those words he would let go of Shin & stand straight once more turning round to return to his initial spot of observation. Without another word he would run through another series of handseals this time summoning a 15ft tall panda who's name was Chiyo. When the smoke had cleared she could be seen embracing Akkuma in a huge Bear hug.

Through strained breaths the Sage would speak "Please Chiyo we have matters to attend to..." the panda would sigh & release the Sage. "Always straight to business with you." turning she would take the young shinobi into her gaze. Stepping towards him she would smile "Tsk tsk what have they done to you?" she would ask noting the fresh smell of blood. "What's your name dear?" she would ask the child. Chiyo was very much like a doting mother in nature. Always concerned about those she cared for & wanting to make sure they were safe. She was a being capable of healing ones wounds & was a supportive ally in combat. Akkuma did not find himself summoning her often due to his innate abilities, but he did enjoy her company & their talks of family.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The boy would watch closely as the bear before him muttered but a single phrase, well that was until it reached out and placed a slice onto his face. Reacting almost instantly the boy's hand would begin to emit a green aura as he raised his hand to his cheek but by the time he got there to close up his wound it was already healing. Sure Shin healed at a rather fast rate but this was even fast for him. Looking at the masked man named Fate he would listen as he instructed the bear to let someone known as Chiyo that she was next. With that Tenpai was off, vanishing into a puff of smoke. "Thank you I guess? One of these days I will need to meet Tenpai again so he can teach me how to make those el-"<i></i> As he would speak the boy's face was grabbed by the man to adjust for better viewing of the now faded injury. Pulling his face away the young Yamanaka would wipe the back of his hand across his cheek to remove any of the residual blood.

Before he knew it a large black and white bear appeared. This must have been the Lady Chiyo that he was referring to. Instantly going into a bear hug the small boy would grin slightly as this was the first time since speaking with Fate that he wasn't afraid. Extending his hand to shake it with the bear the boy would speak. "Oh nothing Oba-Chan. It was nothing I couldn't handle. My name is Chikamatsu Shin. It is a pleasure to meet you."<i></i>

((OoC:Crap post is crap the next one should be better))

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Chiyo cried out with joy at being addressed by the boy in such a manner. "So polite! Are you sure dear no need to be tough on his account Shin. I've known A..." she was silenced by a cough from the masked figure. She turned to lurk back & he gestured at his mask. "Oh dear...here I was chatting away. Haha." she would exclaim giving a laugh a she turned to face the young shinobi once more. Instead of shaking the boys hands she would pick him up giving him a lung emptying bear hug. Placing the boy down she would smile & take a seat. With a long sigh Chiyo would speak once more in that warm grandmotherly voice of hers. "Now dear why don't you tell why you want to make a contract with my kin?" she asked the boy. After all the Bears did not accept just anyone into their ranks. They were powerful beings & a contract with them was a lifelong one.

While the two conversed Akkuma walked out of the tent & removed his pipe. Packing it full of his herbal mixture he would light it up. Taking a deep satisfying lungful of the smoke. How had it come to this? The fact he'd found himself so concerned over the welfare of this village concerned the Sage deeply. If he was to commit to this village he needed to implement the steps to ensure it would not fall like his last home. That was a pain he would not stand to relive. Exhaling the smoke slowly he watched as it swirled before him. If everything went according to plan soon he'd have yet another shinobi of this village eager to keep his services very much alive. All the while searching for a potential candidate for his tutelage. He needed a disciple who would be loyal to him.

Those who sought power were common though loyal individuals were few & far between. Another toke on his pipe as he waited for the task to be underway. Chiyo was unlike Tenpai or indeed the others of her kin. She was wise & her judgement was of ones character not their capabilities. He'd been surprised when he first encountered the panda but not as surprised as she had been. To find the savior of the missing cubs had been a demon was a shock to them all. But as they had quickly learnt Akkuma was not entirely the monster he tried to make himself out to be. Standing there he would enjoy this brief reprieve allowing the boy his privacy for this chat. After all their compact had been made he had no need to stand watch over the boy now. His Fate was in his hands, Akkuma had altered his path as best he could for now.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Hey man we've talked about me taking a different contract and I think I'mma do just that. I've enjoyed the RP up until now and we definitely need to get another thread going with our PC's soon))

Shin was about to respond to the bear when a small beeping sound came from one of his pockets. It was a small peeper that his parents had given him to notify him whenever he was needed back at home for a variety of reasons. Letting out a sigh and a awkward laugh the boy looked at the bear before him. "I am so sorry Oba-Chan, my father needs my help in his workshop. I hope we can meet again soon."<i></i> With that the boy got up from where he was and left the tent before heading home.

[topic left/contract learning droppped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back