Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Fresh Caught Meal (Open/Kiri)

Kikei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Interesting little tidbit of information. So his mother sounds pretty scary, wouldn’t wanna be her child.” She laughed to herself as she watched and listened to everything unfolding before her. The small wisp like creature would reform behind them every so often almost as if it was a marker of where they had been. She might not be stable mentally but she didn’t like an unfair game. With a flick of her wrist the a flame would surface upon the floor ask begin to write; You trials are lots, be prepared for nefarious plots. Of course with every look towards the sky the suggestion would be reaffirmed that something wasn’t quite right with his partner.

“I wonder what can I do with the other sir, he seems much harder to fool than the redheaded one. They seem to be so ready for anything too….hmmmm an obstacle one in which to solve they must work together.” She shouted out in glee, as the path before shifted as the floor dropped leaving a ledge to tall to climb alone appeared. In order to continue on one would need to lift up the other while the other would then be pulled up. Nothing to hard but it would cause the two to rely on the other in order to progress, even if it wasn’t in the correct direction. Sei would be forced to think further on the subject of trusting in Kiri’s authenticity. Of course for one so versatile in his blood he could just bypass the wall on his own if he so wished it but such an act would further put strain on the already complex relations the two shared.

“OH! Sei if you wish to leave at any time just say the words I pledge my loyalty to your Kikei-sama and I’ll send you right back to the exact moment before you tripped into my world.” Her voice rang out a simple offer, but with a very hefty weight attached to it. Of course he would most likely decline but if he were to accept the conditions he would awake in the real world. His would be thief still in range of his sight and his body still in the process of running after them.​

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They had only met for a short while and yet Kiri had a strange inclination towards the other. Of course, he’ll have to think more about it after he ends this. Besides, he was also interested in the man’s power. And he couldn’t help but wonder if the latter was in any way related to his mentor Osu because of it. And the man’s voice was somehow melding well in his memory that he smiled at the latter’s question, even if it was something he never much talked about. “Oh, I’d say I’m from Kumogakure but I’ve only started living there for a few years.”

Kiri’s eyes perked up at the mention of the other’s dwelling place. He had been there during one of Shinrya’s lesson on chemistry that both he and Osu had to attend. It was also surprising that the other was willing to shed some light to his current circumstance. A cruel tale, but somehow Kiri felt a little relieved to know that the other had made it out quite well despite the past. And as to why he felt so, well, that was probably because he, too, was still working on it himself. He needs to address his past properly in order to protect those around him. Acceptance was the first thing, but now he had to make the best of himself. And for the other to seemingly be doing well on it, he would nod in approval.

And as they would continue down the path, a suggestion from the other made him think. Kiri paused for a moment as he closed his eyes, letting his beast gather the energy around him and heighten his senses before he opened his eyes once more. “Well, hunting had always been my favourite past time. However, this world is everything that is her. Still, the chakra would intensify at her location, so we best just follow that direction.”

It was strange that the wisps would form behind them, almost as if to make a trail. Kiri was skeptical but kept a good distance from it. He did, however, notice that Sei was looking up to the giant eye up on the sky every so often. Just then, the floor in front of them would reform itself, rising from the floor. It appears as though this labyrinth had more to keep them on their feet. However, such a height he could easily reach if he so willed it. Of course, he trusted that the other would also be able to make it. But looking back, he would find the wisp trail seemed rather odd.

Just then, the girl’s voice would echo in the labyrinth. Kiri clicked his tongue and seemed rearing to just keep moving forward, so he would ignore if the other answered or not as he would touch the raised floor as if to examine it. Only when he could ascertain it’s solid state would he then look back to the other and say, “It doesn’t seem like the wall that absorbs, so we can climb as easily if we want to.” Then, without further ado, Kiri would surround himself the beast’s energy and jump, reaching the landing on top without much effort. Turning, around, he would look down and wait for Sei. “Need help?”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back