Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A Friendship Blooms

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hina paced nervously in her place. She was not the type of person to go out and meet new people, but when her new classmate Toji ran up handing her the note he seemed so excited. There was no way she could crush his spirit by not showing up. But then again...maybe she should just go home. Nobody had even shown up yet, there would be no way of knowing she was ever even there.
Hina thought back to her small living quarters. She loves tending to her plants and reading by herself, but she had to admit it did get lonely sometimes. But she liked being by herself, there was nothing wrong with that! If she was alone that means she wouldn't have anybody else to lose...
Hina made the quick decision. This just wasn't right. She shouldn't be here, plus she's not really that interesting anyway. She should just go home while she still can. Hina turned quickly on her heals to start walking away, when from around the corner Toji himself can striding up. Instinctually Hina leapt behind a light post in attempts to hide from her classmate, but it seems it didn't work. She kept her face towards the ground as her cheeks turned a rosy red with embarrassment as he came closer.
This was a mistake....but what am I supposed to do now??? I guess we will just have to go along with it. Hopefully he doesn't like me, then I don't have to worry about being friends with anybody...

Toraono Toji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Damn," Toji thought as he raced through the streets. It had taken a whole months allowance to buy all these rock candies and meat buns. But it would all be worth it to see the happy faces of his new friends. Unfortunately Toji had to wait for a fresh batch of meat buns so he was running late. He ran with reckless abandon throwing apologies as he went. "Sorry! Sorry! Excuse me! SORRY" Toji had tried his best to get each of his class mates something special just for them, as well as the candy and meat buns. A bunch of flowers for Hina as Toji had no idea what kind she liked but had heard she liked flowers. A brand new teddy bear for Toyoko. A pack of fancy hair clips for Ayame. A silk scarf for Sora. And his pride and joy, a hand forged knife for Tadashi made by Toji himself! He had no idea what to get Kazuma but liked his jacket, so he got him a patch with the infinity sign, to show they would be friends forever. "I better get there quick all my friends are waiting for me!" Toji pored on the speed, hoping not to be to late. Toji rounded the corner and saw Hina who quickly went behind a lamp post. Ah she must not recognize me! Toji thought to himself putting on his biggest smile he walked over to greet all his new friends.

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
1694716342819.png
Sora was leaving her private class with her auntie Maho and was wearing an unusual outfit for the young homunculus girl. A pink and flittery dress, scarf, and boots. She looked at the note she was handed to meet up with her inferior classmate in the Residential District. She was curious why the Toraono boy wish to meet with her. She knew some of the Toraono Clan and their demonic ancestry which gave them monstrous strength and size, but did he need something from the daughter of the Overseer?

She would catch a glimpse of the large boy carrying a variety of goods. ”Toji, you requested to meet up with me. Why?“ She crossed her arms confused. ”As a member of the Chikamatsu Clan I must respond when a member of a fellow great clan calls for me, but I don’t see where our interests overlap. Are you needed to be tutored in the Medical Arts?“ She raised a single hand out of the crossed position they were in and she shifted her weight into a single leg which popped her hip out. ”If you truly want to tutor under me perhaps we should have met in the Omni Prime Medical Facility.“

She saw a glimpse of someone tucked and hidden away. Raising an eyebrow she would yell out. ”Cousin, is that you? Get out here with pride and honor.“ She would let out a sigh and walk towards Hina shaking her head. How did such a timid girl like her possess the necessary genetics and innate skills to be the heir to the Chikamatsu Clan?

[MFT]

Santaru Kazuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young Kazuma looked down at the piece of paper Toji had distributed, written in what looked like a hasty handwriting it stated there was going to be a meet-up. These times had been tough on Kazuma, aside from caring for his mother he had almost no interaction with the outside world lately. Doesnt hurt to see what this is all about. He thought to himself as he moved towards the designated meeting spot, he could hear in the distance the sound of a bull in a china shop, things crashing all around, right around where he was heading.

As he arrived he saw there were already three members of his class here, two young girls and the boy who handed him the note in class to meet up. He would recognize the two girls from his class Sora, and Hina, they both seemed to share some traits with their teacher though their demeanor where completely different. One dawned a pink and flittery dress, scarf, and boots. While the other is in a kimono with flowers in her hair. Of course, the friendliest of the bunch was Toji, barely dressed but with a bright smile on his face. As Kazume approached he bowed to the group, speaking out to them
"It's nice to see you all again" before raising his head and smiling towards the group. "So what brings us all here today?" showing the note Toji had given out.

[WC:239|P:1]

Toraono Toji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toji beamed at his friends that had showed up for his spur of the moment gathering. "never been much good at patching people up Sora but thanks for the offer" Toji said with a grin. "I asked you all here today for a very important mission" Toji would pause for dramatic effect. "But before that I got us all meat buns and rock candy to celebrate our first day!" Toji would then start passing out meat buns and rock candy to all his friends. "I also got you all gifts as a token of our friendship" Toji would go over to Hina first as she was the one who got there first. "I uh know you like flowers so I got you these!" Toji would then show Hina the beautiful bouquet of flowers he had gotten her in a rainbow of colors. He would then go to Sora and pull from his bag the beautiful pink silk scarf he had got her and say. "you look like someone who really likes fancy cloths so when I saw this scarf I thought of you! I hope you like it" Toji fumbled into his bag for a second longer and pulled out the patch black patch with a white infinity sign on it and handed it to Kazuma. "I got you this because when you walked into class you looked kind of lonely and I wanted you to know as long as I'm around you got a friend forever" Toji would then say with a goofy smile on his face. "Lets leave a note for our friends if they show up so they can meet us at the mission spot" Toji would then quickly scrawl a note that reads. "For Toyoko, Ayame and Tadashi. If you find this meet us at shins house for a secret mission your friend Toji" Toji would then start walking over to a bench so they could sit and eat their food before heading out

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hina straightened her back instinctually as Sora spoke in her direction. She had mixed feelings about her fellow clan member, but knew to respect her as she was infact her overseers creation. She watched as Kazuma joined the group as well, just barely nodding her head in acknowledgment that he had arrived. Toji seemed very excited, offering forth food and candy. He talked of a mission he had? Hina was curious about who had given him a mission, and why they didn't talk to anybody else in the group about it. Her curiosities where quickly pushed to the back of her mind as the massive young boy approached her, holding something in his hands. For a moment Hina felt nervous, not fully trusting the boy, but then she noticed the beautiful flowers he held out to her. Hina softly blushed, and gently took the bouquet from his hand. Nobody had ever given her flowers before...
As Toji passed out the rest of his gifts Hina assessed each of the flowers, identifying them by name and even quizzing herself on the scientific names for each. Lost in thought, Hina remembered she was around her peers and pulled herself from her flowers. "Thank you for the flowers Toji." Hina spoke sheepishly, barely loud enough to be heard over the hustle and bustle of the city streets. She noticed the boy was hurriedly scrawling out a note that he left at the place we were to meet at. She followed the boy and politely took a meat bun to snack on with the rest of the group, listening intently to everybody else conversations, trying to figure out what they were all doing here.

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Sora's eyes lit up with excitement at the prospect of a mission. This means she was getting acknowledged as a Shinobi already! With a chuckle in her breath an arrogant grin came to her face. "If it is a mission then expect an outstanding success! For not one, but two members of the Great Chikamatsu Clan is here to help!" She beamed a smiled at Hina who seemed sheepish in her approach. The fire that were ablaze behind Sora's eyes quickly dwindled as she watcher her cousin act like a mouse instead of a lion like she was.

Tokens of their friendship? Sora was confused. Had she created a 'friendship' with Toji already? She hardly knew him, sure she has known him for most of her life, but perhaps children at their age experienced friendship quicker than adults did. Her eyes took in the demeanor and body language that Toji was displaying as he approached her. "Thank you very much, if I had known there would be a gift excha-" She paused for a moment with a brilliant idea.

Wrapping the scarf around her neck with a flair she clapped her hands together a few times before placing them on the ground. Frigid frost would stretch across the ground as she would slowly raise her hands about a foot off of the ground as a small ice statue would be created using her Advanced Elemental release. The statue was in the shape of a goblet trophy. Pulling it off of the ground and dusting some of the sand off Sora would hand the frozen water to Toji. "It will melt soon, but father said even small acts of gratitude speak a loud volume and if you were to come to a place where a person gives you a gift the polite thing to do is to return one!" She raised a finger mocking her father's demeanor fairly well.

If Toji took the time to inspect the trophy he would see a small plaque at the bottom that said "Best student from second third fourth strongest clan in the world!"

Looking at Kazuma's gift her eyes would sparkle again. Flipping her scarf once more like it was flowing hair she would approach Kazuma. "What is that? It looks like its made from garment but you can't wear that can you? It's very nice though."

Watching Toji and Hina walk towards a nearby bench Sora would follow but decline the food. "No thank you, I don't enjoy eating." The young homunculus did not fully understand that humans required food to survive unlike her. Sitting down rocking slightly she was excited to hear more about this mission but she knew she needed to wait until the rest of them were done eating.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back