Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Frosty Falsetto (Req Sumika)

Yuki Michiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
As Michiko walks out of class for the day, she looks longingly towards the forest. She was able to be herself there, free to run and play without worry until it was time to return home to the streets where she currently resided on her own. She had heard of orphanages around town, but was afraid that she was too old to be adopted and would likely have better luck living on her own as she had been for the past four years. Besides, she had made some friends amongst the other street dwellers. She didn't really know how she would be able to handle living around a group of other unfortunate children like herself. Sure, she always had a smile on her face, but usually when people found out about her history they shunned her. That's why she didn't have many friends, and preferred to spend her time in the forest playing on her own.

As she takes a step towards the forest, she spies one of her classmates that had recently caught her attention. She was tall for children their age, and her white hair and amber eyes made her stand out even further. From what Michiko remembered, she was blind. How awful it must be, not able to see the beautiful sunsets and other sights around the village. Perhaps she could use a friend? Michiko hadn't really noticed any other children talking to her very often, and that just wasn't right. Avoiding someone because they looked different? Not on her watch; she was going to befriend this other girl one way or another! "Hey! Tall girl, over here!" Michiko waves at her, then remembers that the girl can't see and begins to blush furiously. She starts walking over to her, a girl on a mission that she refused to let go.

MFT: 303

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
Sumika had very recently been enrolled in the academy after all the events which had transpired she had left feeling rather frazzled, her hair whilst unable to see the difference felt much more full and plentiful, what she wanted most was to be reunited with her Biwa which she had left at her current home. She hadn't quite familiarised herself with the village so she was quite timid keeping out of others way and not making much noise. Whilst she had most recently moved in with Rei she wasn't ready to call her mother and was hesitant to unwind as at any moment she could have been stripped from her home again, so speaking to any other children was out of the question.

Despite this a young figure with what seemed to be long hair began to approach Sumika as she heard "Hey! Tall girl, over here!", instantly she froze up as she would stare in the direction the figure came towards her in. As their vibrations neared her head dropped as she clenched both of her hands in front of her waist and began to walk in the opposite direction.

Yuki Michiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Michiko stands for a moment, surprised that this other girl was walking away from her. Perhaps she didn't hear her call out to her? Or was she just shy, and was afraid of talking to strangers? Michiko remembered that this girl was new to class, so she rushed forward and started to walk alongside her. "Hey there, did you not see me standing over there? That's okay, we can just walk together instead if you'd like. My name is Michiko, what's yours? You're new to the class, right? I don't remember seeing you before. What's your favorite kind of thing to study in class? I like when we get to go out to the training grounds and I can escape into the forest and get lost in the sounds of nature out there. Unfortunately I was born out here, in the mountains, where nature is a bit more brutal than it would be in the other nations. I hear that Konohagakure is located in the middle of a large forest! Wouldn't it be amazing to go visit there, and see what kinds of animals run wild through the woods there? I wonder if they have similar critters to what we have here."

Michiko loves to talk, and doesn't really give Sumiwa a chance to speak during her tirade. She just keeps rambling on and on, hardly taking a breath, jumping from one thought to another. When she finally finishes, she fixes her ruby eyes on her new friend and waits for her to answer any of her rapid fire questions.

MFT: 259

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
Fear and anxiety struck the girls heart as the other small figure would begin to make her way towards Sumika her quick pitter patters further scaring her. She pulled in every word that Michiko said and was almost overwhelmed by how much she talked. Back at the academy she had never heard anyone like her talk that much. Not one kid had the amount of energy and drive that she did to just keep unloading like Michiko did. Sumika had hardly spent any time at the academy and had no idea what Konohagakure actually was or even what it was. It sounded like a large variety of nature and life, which Sumika had never really gotten in touch with.

Even when Sumika would increase the speed in which she gracefully tried to leave the conversation, her introvert self driving her away Michiko would continue to press on and match her speed almost subconsciously. She could feel Michiko's stare as she stopped and would turn to her side. "Why and How do you talk so much?" Realising how rude that was without skipping a beat she covered her mouth with both her hands gently, letting out a quiet "Im so sorry!" Bringing her arms back down to her waist to maintain her soft stature she would slightly blush as she looked vaguely towards Michiko, leaving a slightly awkward long pause she would eventually muster the courage to say. "Well... My name is Sumika. And yes I've only recently just joined... Uhm I really like music. And uhm.... I don't know where Konohagakure is...."

Just answering the girl's questions had taken a whole lot out of her as she would very quietly for a few short moments pant almost trying to catch her breath in embarrassment.

WC:294

Yuki Michiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Michiko kept pace with Sumika, even as she tried to lengthen her stride and move faster, which Michiko thought meant that she wanted to put some distance between herself and the Academy. Which she could understand; the classes were definitely tougher than she had expected, but so far she was greatly enjoying the things that they were taught! From how to throw a kunai, how to dodge a kunai thrown at you, to how to properly throw a punch. All of these things interested Michiko, because she had promised her mother on her death bed that she would go to the Academy and get stronger, protecting everyone that she could. As she finished speaking, Sumika finally stops and turns to her. "Why and How do you talk so much?" Before she can even answer, the tall girl covers her mouth and says "I'm so sorry!"

Michiko simply laughs at Sumi's antics; oh they were going to be wonderful friends, she could just feel it now. She stood there, uncharacteristically quiet, as she waited for Sumika to speak. She knows that she often speaks a lot of words, and it takes people time to process, so she was practicing being patient. "Well... My name is Sumika. And yes I've only recently just joined... Uhm I really like music. And uhm.... I don't know where Konohagakure is...." Michiko's eyes go wide when the other girl admits that she doesn't know where Konohagakure is, but she quickly schools her expression. Not all the other children had experience with the other villages. She shouldn't be so surprised.

"Nice to meetcha, Sumi! I figured you were new to class, I would have noticed you towering over everyone else any day! By the way, why do you keep your eyes closed all the time? Isn't it hard to see like that? Maybe that's why you didn't see me waving at you! That's okay, I totally understand. Some people are just kinda shy at first and it takes a while to get them to warm up to you. What kind of music do you like? Do you play an instrument? I never learned myself, but I love to listen to all kinds of music. You'd be surprised how many talented singers live along the streets or work in the entertainment district! You can hear their beautiful voices pouring out of the clubs at night."

[MFT: 395]

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
This was really becoming all too much for the tall girl, it's like Michiko didn't even need to catch a breath when she talked. And as it was taking it's toil Sumika's patience was really ticking down and it was showing as her cheeks would blush a bright pink, as she took a gentle gulp. "Sumika. Not Sumi, and I have never been capable of seeing... because I was born blind." Her voice might had down cold and distant but deep inside she really was just tired. She'd continue to slowly answer the barrage of questions Michiko had thrown at her. "I've played the Biwa my whole life, and I recently did move here yes." Fixing her hair which had slightly gone out of control from where short burst of emotion earlier, before continuing to gracefully making her way back home from the academy.

To the quiet girl it seemed inevitable Michiko would practically follow her all the way home, so giving in she would make small talk with her to not appear outlandish or rude. "I doubt I will ever go to the entertainment district if I am being honest with you Michiko, you seem much more like the kind of person who would be there. No offence it just sounds as if it is loud and energetic." Holding her bottom lip with her top she'd feel a tad guilty towards the Yuki however she wasn't here to make friends. Remembering what Rei told her she had a clear goal in mind and being at the academy would be to help propel her forwards. 'She wouldn't understand any of my life. She never could.'

WC:275

Yuki Michiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Michiko stands there, staring up at this tall girl in front of her, waiting for a response. Politely, of course. Although she did sort of sway side to side with all of the pent up energy she had in her body. If there was one thing that Michiko was bad at, it was standing still. When Sumika reveals that she was born blind, a gasp escapes from her. Clutching her hands over her mouth, she mutters a quick apology as the other girl continues talking. So she plays a Biwa and was new to the area. That would explain a lot, like why Michiko didn't recognize her. They continued walking together, and Michiko struggled to keep up with the taller girl's pace. But she wouldn't complain; she had already insulted Sumika once already, she didn't want to hurt her feelings again.

When Sumi told Michiko that she had never been to the Entertainment District, her jaw dropped. How could she not visit somewhere, so full of life and joy?! It was the best place in the village, by far. "Sumi! How have you never been to the Entertainment District?! It is such a wonderful place, full of music and life and joy! You can just feel it in the atmosphere around you, and all of the people that live along the streets there are super kind! They would never steal from your pocket, they just simply ask for some spare change here and there. They live pretty well off the money they get there, and some of the best leftovers come from the restaurants down there! You have no idea how much delicious food these places throw away! It's practically a feast when they have a party and throw out all of the food they don't eat! I eat like a queen down there some nights, it's crazy!"

[MFT: 307]

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
Her eyebrow twitching she was searching for any way to end the conversation, why was the walk to the Ryuu complex so far... She wanted anyway to leave and run as far away as she could. Think... Think... 'If she continues to waffle I'll have no choice but to do something that'll allow me to make my escape.' Her patience had been completely drained she was having all of her energy sucked out of her by the Yuki the more she went on. No more would she stand around and force herself to listen to what may as well been gibberish. She had important training to get to, just like Rei had told her. If she was ever going to achieve her dream, problems like this would only continue to show up in her life and attempt to cloud her judgement she needed a plan. 'The plan is perfect. Bump in to Michiko, then she will fall over, make it look like an accident, run away looking flustered and guilty to go find someone to help. Never return.'

Waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike she carefully would notice the pattern between each of Michiko's vibrations her steps would cause. Her ears sharp and ready waiting for the most quiet and weakest vibration to echo from the Blue haired girls foot. 'And... Now!' Swinging her body with full force in Michiko's last vibrations direction, she hadn't taken in to account the Yuki's ecstatic and fast nature. With her being indirectly dodged just by the amount that Michiko moved as she spoke, Sumika would hurdle towards the pavement, sticking her hands out to attempt to catch herself and avoid any major injuries she scraped some of the skin on her palm, spinning round quickly yet not so gracefully she landed on her bum on the pavement. "Ow." With a deadpan tone that was all she could say. Completely defeated her plan had been shredded to tatters. To anyone who had been watching it would look as if the girl had tripped on her own foot and hurt herself.

Yuki Michiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
While she was blabbering on, Michiko didn't even notice when Sumika tried to trip her. Instead, she had skipped ahead a step and heard the other girl crash to the ground. "Oh my gosh! Sumi, are you okay? What happened? I know you can't see, but you've been skillfully navigating the streets just fine up until now! Did something trip you up? Maybe a stray animal or a crack in the ground? Here let me help you up!" As she reached down to help pick her friend up off the ground, Michiko stumbles slightly and finds herself planting her lips against Sumika's. Pulling back in surprise and blushing profusely, she looks around to see if anyone noticed what just happened.

"Umm... I... I'm sorry! Let me go get someone to help! I'll be right back I promise! Don't go anywhere! You don't want to make your injuries any worse. You never know what's on the street, so it could easily get infected if we're not careful. I don't want you to lose a leg along with your eyesight. Not that you ever had that to begin with, it sounds like. I'm sorry, that was rude. I don't know what's wrong with me. Just stay here and I'll be back!" Leaving her friend behind, Michiko takes off down the street, hollering for anyone to come and help her. As many of the people of the village know that she lives on the streets, she is ignored for the most part, because they don't think that it's anything important that she needs help with. Many times before the girl has been calling for help and it was something as simple as a cat stuck in a trash can, or a lost dog that with a collar on that she hadn't noticed. So it wasn't until she was down the street and around the corner that she finally thought to mention that her friend from the academy was hurt that she finally started to gain the attention of the villagers.

[MFT: 337]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back