Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Grand Proposal [Teke]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Teke would check her inbox, mailbox, or what have you, she would find a letter amongst the junk mail. It was from a Kaen Shinku. Teke should know this name, at the very least the family name. It was hand written by Kaen himself in pencil. He would have used a pen but the pencil was the first thing he found. Anyway, upon opening the letter she would find this brief message.

The letter said:
Teke,

It would appear that I'm to appear at Lord Nobu's estate for a special event. The details are unimportant, but from what I'm told by Lord Sousuke is that it should be very interesting. I was wondering if you might like to accompany me, assuming you have no other plans. Please respond at your earliest convenience, it will be on [Insert date here]. I can come by to pick you up and we can walk there together, or we can appear repeatedly. It sounds as if it's going to be an interesting day, so be sure to wear something special.

Sincerely,

Kaen

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
It was early morning, far too early for Teke to even think about being awake usually but she had been so exhausted the day previous that she'd passed out quite early. Now finding herself awake at this ungodly hour she decided to just potter about the house as she woke up, grab some breakfast. As was usual the house was pretty quiet at this time of the day as she moved through the excessively large home and toward the kitchen, raiding the fridge once she was there, just because the food she was capable of eating had changed didn't mean her stomach had shrunk any and she set about devouring several peoples worth of food in a few minutes.

During this feast that probably left the food stores a little barren Teke heard the telltale sounds of the mail being delivered. She'd always wondered why and how it was so loud even deep into the house but it was fairly practical when you never knew when mail could turn up, especially for her. She received a fair few important, work-related scrolls and letters and even straight-up mission details that she had no choice but to join, today's mail was different, however. She made her way out and grabbed the stuff that had been put into her little pidgeon hole and looked through it as one in particular caught her eye. She opened it up after returning to the privacy of the house, reading it and smiling as she did so.

"Now how many heart attacks can I cause with this invite?" She said out loud to herself.

Perhaps Kaen didn't know or wasn't sure of the relationship between herself and Sousuke but that just made things all the better. That on top of the fact that anyone else looking at this from the outside world obviously call this a date invitation and she was going to play into that hard as she could, but for the reply, she'd need to not make that obvious.

The Response said:
Kaen,

I would be honored to join you for the event. I haven't been able to do such things with my new body since I discovered things like alcohol and how much I enjoy it. It would probably be best if we met there, I get the feeling I'll be in that direction on that date anyway. Dressing up all fancy sounds like a good time too! I don't often get the chance to do that.

Sincerely,

Teke x

Just a little kiss at the end to confuse him a little, perhaps overall laying it on a little thick but it was all just so amusing to her.

[WC = 442]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back