Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Hero's Adventure [Going Missing]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
..::I Will Be Back!::..
Nue looked behind him as he stood at the missing gates. He knew this would be seen as an act of betrayal, or even an act of cowardice, but they didn't understand, they wouldn't understand. Nue had a destiny, well everyone had a destiny, but Nue's was special. He felt it in his heart that he was meant for great things, things that could not quite be accomplished where he currently resides.

He wasn't against the village, in fact he planned on returning once he's accomplished his goal. What was his goal exactly? First he must get revenge for what happened to his family, after that he decided that he will gather struggling people together and grow a tight-nit community. Even though he is only 16 he is confident that, with maybe a little bit of help, he can lead this and make a powerful ally for Iwagakure. He will return, but only after he has grown.

[A-Rank - 1 Hour (60 Minutes) to leave village]​
|[/col]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• Aika wasn’t often one to loiter around the village gates for no reason. It was fortunate, or unfortunate perhaps, that she was there on business: overseeing trade between her group and some travelling salesmen who had a thing or two she wanted for a good price. She was there to make sure nothing slipped up.

So when she saw a person within her self claimed watchzone, she got curious. Of course she got curious. But the lad was young and he looked like he was lost.

The Queen of Hearts approached with a sly smile. “You’re wandering a bit too far from home, darlin’. The village is that way,” she hummed, pointing a finely manicured finger in the direction of Iwagakure. “Step any further without clearance and the village ANBU will be on you like hounds on a trail. Don’tcha know the rules?”
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Caught

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It hadn't been the first time he had visited the place, but Yoshihisa couldn't help but feel mocked by the towering gates which as of yet had only denied him access every time thus far. There were opportunities waiting for him out there which could help him further his training one way or another, but as long as a passport wasn't within his grasp, it would just be a subject left to speculation for now. But envy wasn't on his mind as he watched one of the villagers prepare to cross the village's border, only pride that there were people out there whom had proven themselves capable to go out in the name of Iwagakure.

[Topic Entered - Caught]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
..::I Will Be Back!::..
Foiled. It clearly wasn't his destiny, at least not the way he was going about this. He was still a child, far too much angst and testosterone in his system and therefore rushed to conclusions. His father would be shaking his head in disappointment, this isn't how a main character should act. Before he could leave a woman had made her way before him. Clearly older and of a higher class than himself he immediately bowed at her presence. "H-hello Seonbaenim!" uncertain of what exactly to call her he merely switched to honorifics that were taught to him while he was young.

"Rules? I honestly couldn't find anything specific about how to go about leaving and entering the village, so I assumed if I just walked out I would be allowed back in when I came back. He was genuinely confused, he wasn't the smartest child. "And I'd rather not be killed anytime soon, so I'll try and find out about the rules again. Thank you for stopping me before I did something stupid." He bowed and began to turn back toward the village.

[Topic Left if Allowed]
[OOC: I know, just needed some plot to allow my character to grow.]​
|[/col]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• Yes, the boy was truly and honestly lost. Maybe lost a few marbles too.

The woman planted her hands on her hips and grinned, eyes crinkling at the corners in amusement. “Seonbaenim? What devil tongue are you speakin’, boy? You better not have just insulted me,” she laughed. But with the way he bowed, it seemed more an honorific and a sign of respect than anything else. “But, yes, there are rules. You’ll need a passport to leave the village legally. Not sure how the offices are being run now or why they don’t teach you this sort of thing at the Academy,” she added with a shake of her head.

Really now? If there was a time that Iwagakure needed a meticulous, perfectionist administrating the village like her, it was now. No wonder the place was a mess if they couldn’t get even passports to be distributed to travellers properly.

Before the boy left, she slipped him a calling card for Wonderland. “If ya’ need any help, kiddo, just ask.”

Her eyes moved on to the other kid, Yoshihisa, and waved lazily. It didn’t seem like he was itching to get killed on accident like the older kid had. “You head on home too, little man. I don’t think they allow passports for students yet, I’m afraid.”
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Allowed and Topic Left; I'll update you on the passport situation. Sit tight, darling.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even from a distance, at least audible distance at that, Aika's appearance seemed to be far more intimidating than itEven from a distance, at least audible distance at that, Aika's sudden appearance seemed to be far more intimidating than the looks of the woman gave her credit for. Her conversation with the other boy was brief if described by a bystander such as himself, but Yoshihisa cringed at the mere thought of being on the receiving end in this case. Common sense had explicitly ordered him to run for the village at a time like this, but as the private affair came to a close and the gathered scattered back in the same direction, he knew it wasn't going to get anymore suspicious than that to leave now.

"It's a real shame to admit to shortcomings such as that, yes, but I guess you have poked the sore spot there."

Smiling dryly and more than happy to comply to her request, Yoshihisa turned around while tightly clenching his stomach, hoping that the nauseous throbbing would settle down. Preferably soon than later..

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back