Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A little girls Dream (open Rp)

Tsukikomiyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Little Tsukiko sat quietly alone on a bench not far from where she was housed. She watched at the other children played in the court yard of her housing complex, playing their games with with happiness on their faces. Familys would often come by meeting the children looking for some one to adopt much lke Tsukikomiyu's Brother was some time ago. She wondered why that family did not want her, why they only took her brother? Wouldn't they not want to keep identical twin together? Well these questions did not matter to her anymore. All Tsukikomiyu wanted was to some day find him again where ever he now is. Soon Tsukikomiyu will be entering Classes to hopefully build up her confidence and destroy her fears.
It was a long time coming for this young girl, Being pulled out of hell and put someplace with a lot more kindness, however the trauma of the S.S Pradagail still lingered deep with in her mind set. Tsukikomiyu clearly looks like she never gets sleep or even eats much, Her deep set pink Eyes and pale Albino skin often detours many away from her.
She continued to sit quietly now focusing away from the building and off to the streets. She watched as an old man pulled his cart with a donkey and an younger women with her child, No one giving the girl any attention. Maybey some one would glance over at her but other wise no response. She messed around with her ridiculously long braids, undoing them letting her long hair go.

Airo Kuroyama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A nice stroll in the village, that's exactly what Ai needed. The sun was present at it's post, high above, guarding against the darkness, the grass was green, the temperature was nice and the day was just generally pleasant. She took to a leisurely pace towards the market district, but where ever she ended up was fine by her. This part of the village was all too familiar to Ai, but this time she had time to stop and take in the sights; smell the roses, as it were. The town took on a new atmosphere, people were hustling and bustling, going into shops, conversing, etc. Ai loved this feeling, the feeling of people, of fellowship. She back stepped as a group of children ran past with no regard for her at all.

"Woah! Slow down there guys, be more careful!"
Ai chastised, but not too harshly.

The boys laughed and kept playing. Ai then saw a young girl, just around her age if her assumption was correct. She sat on a bench alone, with a longing envy on her face, seemingly wanting to play with the other kids. How could someone look so glum on a day like this? Ai decided to remedy the situation. She walked over to the girl and planted herself firmly next to the pale girl. Ai noticed that she was messing with her very long braids.

"Hi. The name's Ai, what's yours?" She asked without hesitation. "Why are you sitting here all by your lonesome? Being lonely isn't fun."

Shinomiya Masaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Training was essential for a shinobi, even for an Academy Student like himself there was no limit to the amount he would have to train in order to work his way up the ranks. Sure some could be lackadaisical about it, but to Masaru he had made a promise with his cousin that he was intent on keeping. It wasn't that unusual that he didn't have some deep desire to be stronger, but the more he thought about it the more he wondered if anyone else shared his sentiments.

It was thoughts like these that plagued the young boy's mind as he wandered through the market lined streets of Kumogakure. The results of training constantly were beginning to take their toll on him, and he had been given advice to not strain himself. His muscles had begun to ache painfully, and there were various cuts and scars across his body now. Even his ankle, which he had sprained recently, was still throbbing as he walked. Not resting his body meant that it was taking longer to heal, but he considered this outing to be not as extensive as his training. The pressure wasn't intense and varying so he was sure it wasn't doing more harm to his ankle. Either way if he was going to be a shinobi he would have to tough things out, just as that kid mentioned to him the other day.

The trouble Masaru was having was more in line with what to do with his day since he was refraining from training. He did not have anyone that could be called a friend to hang out with, but then again Masaru wasn't particularly interested in such things. Haruka had tasked him with forming bonds, she never said they had to be as deep as friendship. Simply having acquaintances was good enough for him, but even after the few classes he'd had there was nobody whom he had talked to or interacted with other than the instructor.

The was the faintest hint of a frown on his usually stoic face as he left a shop, a bag of dried squid in hand. Thinking over tough problems always made him hungry, so he snacked while walking. There was no where in particular he wanted to be, so simply surveying the area was good enough. Chances were he could run into some kid who would want to start a conversation with him, though he wasn't sure how long such a thing could last.

Masaru was looking around for someone to at least observe when he heard loud laughter nearby. Following the noise with his eyes he noticed a group of children at play, but dismissed any idea of interacting with them. He had a fondness for those older than himself, they proved to be more thought provoking company, but he knew that his standards would have to lowered a bit if he wanted to keep his promise to Haruka.

That's when he noticed two girls nearby. The first thing he observed was that they looked to be opposites. One had stunning white hair, a pale complexion, and distressed pink eyes. The other, while fair skinned herself, had long black hair and contrasting amber eyes. To him they didn't look like they knew each other. Masaru considered himself reasonably adept at observation, and so determined that even if they had spoken to one another that they couldn't be friends.

He thought about it for a moment, and realized that he had seen the girl with black hair before in a class he took, but being a late arrival resulted in him not knowing her name. Wonder if she remembers me, he thought. Masaru wasn't sure what he should do. If the two weren't friends then he'd have a better shot with at least making their acquaintance. No matter how much he disliked interacting with others it was something that was necessary in this world.

Drawing in a shaky breath, he decided to go for it. If anything they would just forget about him after this and that would be that. Walking up to them, Masaru hardly realized that he had reached for his cross again. “Hello,” he said, giving a slight bow to each of them in turn, “I don't think we've met before, at least not properly. I am Shinomiya Masaru.”

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]

Tsukikomiyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Ai first approached Tsukikomiyu she said nothing at first. Her shy demeanor took her over quickly, her eyes shifted to the ground and she tugged at her hair. When Tsukikomiyu finally built up some courage to say something, She smiled vary little at Ai and sighted softlt "Im Tsukikomiyu...and...Its not that I'm lonely, it is just that I'm missing somebody." Tsukikomiyu told Ai being honest with the other girl. " My brother was adopted and I miss him...that's all." She added softly. Tsukikomiyu's voice was soft yet kid when she spoke to the other girl. " As fare as getting along with the other, I do get along with them but sometimes not. There is a select crowd here that looks at me like a ghost but I'm no ghost. I'm just albino...what do you think Ai?" She asked wondering how this other girl viewed her. Tsukiko never cared about what people really thought about her but she was curious anyhow.

Now when Shinomiya approached the girls, Tsukikomiyu grew shy again. It was easier for Tsukikomiyu to talk to other girls then it was boys. However she forced the courage out of herself to say something to Shinomiya. " Hello...No I don't think we have." She mumbled answering the boys question. " At Least I don't think we have." She added. Tsukikomiyu has not been in this area for long, only about a half of a year or so since she was pulled off the ship. Tsukikomiyu still did not know vary many that lived in this area. " Its nice to meet both of you..." She finally finished off before trying to think of some questions for them. "Are you both blood born here?" She asked softly to the other children before her.

Shinomiya Masaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masaru watched the albino girl with mild interest. She seemed to be more uncomfortable since he appeared, a little subdued from what he observed and he couldn't exactly fault her for it. He was quite uncomfortable with the situation as well. If it were his past self he would have never approached them unless prompted or ordered, but with his commitment to Haruka-sama he had went against his instincts.

Now he was regretting it. He stood out like a sore thumb, and anyone watching would realize that his presence alone resulted in the uneasiness. Masaru decided that this endeavor was all for naught, and despite his promise with Haruka-sama even he knew when to cut his losses. While he didn't appear visibly uncomfortable the only indicator of his internal panic was the tight grip on his cross.

“Nice to meet you too,” he began, giving a brief shake of his head to her question, “I was born in Raiden no Me. I'm sorry for how abrupt this is, but I need to be going. I just wanted to introduce myself.” Masaru gave a quick bow to the two girls before walking off again wondering if he would have better luck getting to know other students.

[Topic Left for Inactivity]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back