Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A little journal to write. [Pvt]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
i213Qsi.png
Please get me out… I do not like this at all mom. A group did rescue me from that man, from all that has happened so far. With the shocks and even more. But they aren’t that much better! They did so many tests. They even gave me injections. I still cannot fight them off, I still cannot defend myself against them. They keep saying that everything will be fine, but I am not trusting them at this moment, not right now! They are evil with all their tests…

Oke… that was till a blue-haired woman came in, she was reacting so differently and actually took the time with me. She treated me like the others weren’t doing. It did help to calm me down a little. I am staying here for a short while she said.

It is a few days later now… And I am feeling a lot better but it is like I’m stuck in this room. They said I couldn’t go outside yet as I wanted. They said about strengthen up first. But I can finally go today they said… I am hoping for that now, Blitz and I are really getting restless in here… Also, I lost that letter that you told me to give to dad.
hey mom… I miss you, please come and get me. I still haven’t found dad…
OOC information said:
Wordcount: 220

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
i213Qsi.png
It doesn’t end, it won’t stop. I can’t sleep, everytime I try to close my eyes. I see him, I see that man standing there grinning down on me. From his save place behind glass. People tell me here that it is just a bad dream, but it doesn’t feel like a bad dream at all! It feels real, it sounds real. Yet each time that I wake up, I am back here, I am back in Suna in the big house. I keep being scared for what is out there, that he is still out there.

What am I supposed to be doing? I don’t know what I can do… I try the things people tell scared children, have a candle on and have a teddy.. I still cannot sleep, I don’t know what to do anymore, it feels like I am losing my mind.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
i213Qsi.png
mom always told me to write her letters when we weren't as close to each other… But I am going to make a small book of stories, stories of what I have been doing and what not more!

So on this day, I went to the academy for the first time. It was really strange, I didn’t know what I was supposed to do, so everyone kept laughing at me.
But then I started to train really hard in order to catch up to them. I trained really hard with sensei, to tell the truth, he had to tell me most because I didn't like the reading and so I barely even took time to read. I can't help it that it is so boring..! I don’t like to work from books most of the time… It did get better once we actually started to train, the teacher who we call sensei was really impressed with me and I made the class wow the next time. He had told me I was special, why I wasn’t sure. But I was catching up quicker on things than others.
Oh! And I got lost one time, we did get in trouble. But that is only because I had heard someone plan! And I can tell you, you those weren’t the most nicest plan… They were talking about an un-alive one. You know, where they would kill and hide and all that tuff. They spotted me and then they said I would be a part of the plan, or rather be an extra edition towards the un-alive part. I ran like no other! By accident I found this really amazing place underground, It was the one from the pictures that you call a beach. But I wasn’t alone, they were still after me! And there was a Lady inside the water swimming. She was really amazing! But she was naked… at first, I was looking but then almost an instant memory hit me, the memory where you used to scold me really badly… Remember? When I barged in the bathroom with Blitz? Because I was too happy about blitz having peed on 3 legs. She was honestly amazing, she took them out with a pow! And a zrrrp! and more! But… the men who were getting beaten were staring at her… I found her amazing, but they more I think. Because I was standing above the water I was still scared… I still cannot swim mom. And I was knee-deep. Eventually, I asked her to get dressed and then once she was she was funny, so was blaring like goat! like: Bleeeegh! at a cat, it seems like she doesn’t like cats either! Even Blitz went zooom after one. She makes amazing noises and speaks a really funny language, I don’t understand it. But she is going to teach me! So I am happy. I wish you could be here mom. I miss you..

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back