Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A lost soul, part 3. [Letter]

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yet another message was left to be forwarded to the Main Branch Sennin; the exact time when it showed up was uncertain, somehow it had gotten lost in a stack of paperwork and from there had been taken just about everywhere except the office of it's recipient:
Yasu Ren said:
Masao,

I'll have you know that my armor has been custom-built for comfort and I have no problem with wearing it whenever I damn well fell like it. With that said, the repair and cleaning bill has gotten rather prohibitive as of late. Who knew a little girl with anger issues and a clear target could do so much damage with a thrown pebble? I learn something new every day.

No over sized clubs yet, though (although she did manage to dent my favorite chestguard with a shinai, somehow).

Feel free to say 'I told you so' as many times as it humors you next time we speak. I'll be taking a more personal approach to Genin Himura-chan's career, I intend to train her personally. Put some of that energy of hers to good use. She'll probably still continue to damage my favorite armors, but I've come to realize that my initial approach was- to put it simply- a massive display of stupidity on my part. If I ever suggest something like that again, I'd suggest slapping me in the face as hard as possible.

Hoping you are in good health,

Yasu Ren, Jounin of the Main

P.S. If you need to talk, I'm here. I know there's no way in hell I can understand what you're going through right now, but I can try.

P.P.S. That stunt you pulled in the academy (you know which one I'm talking about)? That was pure genius.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back