Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Matter of Pride [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haji had come to the Vespasian Colosseum to watch some fights between some of clouds finest shinobi as they trained against one another. He had been watching people fight for most of the day, many of his fellow shinobi showed promise, but none of them were very… interesting.

Haji wanted something curious to show up! He wanted to see a jutsu that he never expected to see. Something spectacular. But many of the fighters used jutsu he had been familiar with for some time, hell, he had fought against most of it.

He sat in the stands of the coliseum with a bored look on his face and a bag of mixed nuts. “I never thought I would be bored in a place with so much action” Haji muttered to himself amidst the mingled cheering for certain fights.

“Maybe I’m just getting tired of Kumo…” he said introspectively. “I’ve never really thought about going anywhere else besides lightning country, but now that I think about it, that might be just what I need” he smiled to himself. “Maybe I just need some change of scenery” and he did not mean the environment.

Haji stood up and stretched and flexed all six of his arms. “Although…” he said cracking his back “I dunno if I can get the time off from work”. Haji was referring to his work for the ANBU, but no one around him knew that. “Ugh, whatever, I’m sure I can figure it out” He tossed his bag of mixed nuts into a waste bin and began to make his way towards the exit. He was getting bored of watching fights, maybe he would pick one?

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today, Kiri had finished all his chores and decided to go to the coliseum. He had been drowning himself with reading medical books for the week that he was certain his mind was ready to come undone if he wouldn’t do some training. Which is why he was there. He often went to the training grounds to vent out some built up tension. Sometimes he would go to the forest to hunt, as requested by his inner beast. Today, however, he could not entertain the latter with his request and so they compromised with the coliseum.

As he entered the premises, he spotted someone familiar. His inquisitive turquoise eyes quickly fixated on the man with six arms, walking from the other end of the corridor. Immediately, he remembered what he had done that day. A tint of embarrassment creeped up to him but his inner beast snarled in his head.

“What’s to be embarrassed about? That brat wanted to fight. We only complied,” said the beast, rather annoyed.

Kiri nodded and continued to walk. Indeed, if they were to analyse the situation back then, it was only to be expected. Perhaps, it was just because he failed to control himself, and almost resulting in another’s possible death that it felt quite unnecessary. Not looking away, he would proceed to walk, though he didn’t have much in plan if he would talk to the man. Still, if he had turned around, it would make him lose face.

“I can feel his chakra. Quite tempting,” said the beast, beginning to stir.

Kiri took a mental note of that and kept a good open eye for anything to happen.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haji stopped for a moment when he spotted Kiri and then smirked at him.
“You following me around now?” Haji let his smirk grow into a grin.

“Or did you come to let that demon run rampant a bit more?” his face leveled off into a steady stare and then began walking toward the other end of the corridor. When he got to Kiri, Haji stood within close proximity of the boy and stared down at him with a curious look in his eye.

“The invitation to your ‘brother’ is still open, I have not met many demons in my career, and it would be oh so welcome” Haji did not smile, he did not flinch, his face was a blank slate.
“You on the other hand, I am growing a bit weary of, so unless you wish to… let loose? I suggest you stand aside” Haji did not intend this to be as much of a slight, as he meant it truthfully.

Haji was easily amused, but he quickly loses his patience when it comes to things outside of his duty that interest him. If they will not sate his curiosity, then he has no use for them.

“There is the door” Haji pointed “But I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” Haji smiled wildly at this, and gestured towards a separate door in the corridor that led down into the arenas.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn’t think the other would initiate the conversation. Or to be more precise, taunt him. He wanted to just snap back, but he ended up being silent as the beast inside him ended up laughing. This wasn’t good at all. His beast of a brother was getting all the more excited, riled up, with the words that escaped the latter’s mouth. Kiri may have been there to vent out, but he had a mind of his own, or so it was supposed to be. His beast, on the other hand, was already beginning to annoy him from within.

“I like this man. I like his guts. He’s a strong opponent to boot,” said the beast, and if Kiri could only imagine, the beast (in its lupine form) might be jumping around and wagging its ephemeral tail inside his soulscape at the moment. “Ahahaha. Don’t think of me that cute. I’m far from that. Let me taste his blood.” The voice suddenly took a dark tone. “Let me lose.”

It was bad. Kiri could feel the intensity of the curse creeping up to him. And as much as he would want to walk away and avoid a potential disaster, he didn’t. Of course, he won’t. Because the last few words simply gnawed at his pride.

“I understand,” answered Kiri, seemingly both to Haji and the beast. “You guys are too much alike,” he clicked his tongue and started towards the door that would lead to the arena. “Don’t even think for a second that I would run away. Not when you invite so tackily like that. Then again, my brother must like you so much.”

[calling bmod]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wi0a5LX.gif

Wattup Wattup, I shall be your mod for this... thing. Just send me your profiles quoted in one PM then your actions in another PM, also do remember a few things:

1) Link your jutsu in your actions
2) Always say what level your using your jutsu, if its empty I'll mod it as rank 1
3) Tell me what you're maintaining in every PM you send me, if you don't mention any I'll assume you dropped it.
4) Follow the Deadline*

Normal Deadline is 2 days from now; if a longer time is desired you can both speak to me on Discord for a longer time period as long as you're both ok with it.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Haji
HP: 37800 - 300 - 302 + 300 = 37498
CP: 24675 - 540 - 1278 - 930 = 21972
Mucus: 1500 - 400 = 1100
AP: 8 - 8 + 1 = 1
AP Next Round: 12
Status
Maintaining: Giant Spider Web, G Wonder/View/Limit

Giant Spider Web
HP: 2780​
|
Kiri
HP: 8850 - 2250 - 2250 = 4350
CP: 5896 - 830 = 5066
AP: 6 - 5 = 1
AP Next Round: 7
Status
Maintaining Feral Assault Stance​
[/col]
Round 1!
[col3]|

0.00s Kiri sets up to Duel Haji
0.63s Haji Equips his Tiger Claws
0.83s Kiri draws his blade
1.67s Kiri switches to Feral Assault style
3.13s Haji shoots a Giant Spider Web [Misses!]
5.42s Kiri does a hidden action [Success!]
6.25s Haji activates the Gate of Limit with an Aura Burst [Hit!]
8.33s Kiri uses Lunar Step, Wanning Crescent Moon [Miss!]
9.38s Haji activates the Gate of Wonder with an Aura Burst [Hit!]
10.0s Haji activates the Gate of View

Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Kiri you ran out of AP for your actions, one of them cost 2.25 instead of the 2 you believed.
- In your next set of actions don't forget to mention what you are maintaining.|
[/col3]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haji took his stance across from Kiri in the coliseum. The young man looked determined, Haji liked that. ”You are bold to accept my challenge Kiri, and I will do you the respect of not holding back” he knew how this was going to turn out already. He slipped his weapons into his palms.

He felt the mucus build within his throat before he used his tongue and lips to spew forth his great spiders web. Kiri was agile and escaped his webs grasp, but it would still serve his purpose of burdening the young man enough to keep him from striking Haji as he began to open the gates. He saw Kiri draw his blade and enter an aggressive stance. ”You’ll have to be quicker than that!” Haji roared.

He lowered his body as he began to push open his inner chakra gates, he let out an audible grunt as the first gate opened, a pulse of heavy chakra blasting out in a radius around him, heavy and overbearing like a wave of heat in a desert. It scorched the ground as it blasts outward, and Haji was sure it would strike the young man.

Haji spied Kiri make his approach with his sword and faster than one could blink he had moved out of the way of the stroke, his brow furrowing.

A second gate, and a second wave of chakra burst forth with a bellow. Finally Haji opened the third gate, giving Kiri a reprieve from the waves of heavy chakra that poured out of Haji’s body.

”Come along boy, show me that demon! I care not for your sword play! Haji had a horrifying vestige himself, his aura thick and venomous, a demon in his own right.

[Round 2 actions sent]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To suddenly take up the offer of this fight was quite not like him at all. But it sure seemed like the beast was rearing to get going. Hearing the Haji’s remark as they entered the coliseum made him eager to draw out his blade, his eyes transfixed on the target in front of him. Quickly he drew out his sword and focused to attack relentlessly.

He managed to luckily spot the first shot of the opponent and get away in time, dodging across the field before turning about to spot Haji already on the move to attack him. Suddenly, there was a sudden burst of energy that sprang forth from the six-armed man. Kiri took notice as he felt the sudden burden on his body. It felt heavy, burning, almost knocking the wind out of him but he managed, still. He tried to attack once more, bringing forth his blade at a ready to strike but the other was just too fast to be hit. Instead, he was hit by another wave of aura, bursting like mad.

Crashing to the ground, Kiri would push himself up, spitting out blood but never averting his eyes. The man from earlier was far different from the one he was facing now, and he could almost feel his heart beating so loudly that the beast inside him was drowned in it. Or was it the case?

It was almost like staring at death itself. But far from over, Kiri was beginning to feel that which bonds him with his beast. The way this man was goading him was just exactly how the beast wanted. There’s no turning back now.

[Round 2 actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Haji
HP: 37498 - 300 = 37198
CP: 21972 - 785 = 21187
Mucus: 1500 - 400 = 1100
AP: 10 - 9.5 = .5
AP Next Round: 9.5
Status

Giant Spider Web
|
Kiri
HP: 4350 - 1392 - 1260 = 1698
CP: 5066 - 1569 = 4001
AP: 7 - 7 = 0
AP Next Round: 6
Status
Maintaining Feral Assault Stance​
[/col]
Round 2!
[col3]|

1.75s Haji uses Step in Flash [Hit! Hit!]
2.86s Kiri activates Demonic Cloak Alpha
3.50s Haji uses Roaring Combo [7 Hit, 1 Miss!]
4.00s Haji puts his weapon away
5,36s Kiri uses Lunar Step, Waxing Crescent Moon [Miss!]
7.50s Kiri uses Brandish
10.0s Haji fires 6 webs with Web Shot [5 Hit, 1 Miss!]
10.0s Kiri uses Lunar Step [Miss!]
Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------|
[/col3]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Come along Kiri! Out you get little demon!” Haji roared. He disappeared in a blink only to reappear directly in front of Kiri before giving him two fast jabs simultaneously. His fists were blinding and merciless.

Just as he set up for another attack something about Kiri changes, something… strange. Before taking the time to process what was happening Haji let his fists fly striking Kiri many times and then jumping back once he finally missed a hit. His claws dropped from his hands and onto his belt.

Chakra flowed in an odd form around Kiri, Haji could see it clearly through his gate of view and it took a menacing shape around Kiri. ”Finally…” Haji rumbled low in his chest. But there was something unsettling about the aura that overtook Kiri which made Haji pause for a moment.

Then Kiri came at him, faster than he had moved before, but still not quite quick enough. Haji moved around his attack as if it had been moving through water.

I will take no chances Haji thought to himself before launching out webs from his hands in order to snare Kiri and keep him from ramping up further power. One missed.

This will have to do<i></i> Haji thought as another swing from Kiri went wide.

[Actions Sent]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was gasping as he kept his eyes on Haji. The pain from the previous attack was still burning on his skin. As much as he wanted to keep his wits about him in this fight, the growling discontent of his beast was getting the better of him. It wants to draw out blood, and honestly, he, too. But before he could release the beast, he fell trap to a quick succession of blows that sent him crashing back.

That was the final straw, as Kiri’s hold over the beast was lost for a moment and that was all it took for the beast’s growl to emanate from within and possess him. All at once, he would let out the full surge of his demonic aura, sending a heavy feeling into the air as he looked up and gazed at his target. Gasping but hungering for the latter’s blood, Kiri would let out a growl as he would kick off from the ground into a deadly assault towards the latter.

But despite his enhanced speed, Haji would prove to be far more superior in everything. The enemy gains up on him faster than he could react and releases a combination of hits that he could barely follow. Luckily, he dodged the last one which would have given him a good footing for releasing his next attack, but all that his blade cut through was the air, forcing him to blink in surprise.

It was at that point when Haji would launch his next move and Kiri would have no time to counter nor dodge at all. The stinging impact of the web shots that came at him was rather disgruntling, and had almost knocked the wind out of him if not for his own persistence. And that persistence was what led him to push forth for another attack as soon as he could, bringing his blade up and and launching another swing at Haji.

Alas, even that was a failed attempt. But that did not stop him nor disheartened him.

[MFT WC: 340]
[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Haji
HP: 37198
CP: 21187
Mucus: 1300
AP: 9.5
AP Next Round:
Status

Giant Spider Web
|
Kiri
HP: 1698 - 1800 = - 102
CP: 4001
AP: 6
AP Next Round: 6
Status KO'd
Maintaining Feral Assault Stance
[/col]
Round 2!
[col3]|

1.84s Haji uses Sling Kick [Hit, Kiri body switches]
2.37s Haji equips Tiger Claws
2.50s Kiri uses Vanishing Slash [Miss!]
3.16s Haji strikes Kiri [Hit!]
3.95s Haji strikes Kiri [Crit!]
4.29s Kiri uses Gasher [All Miss!]
4.74s Haji strikes Kiri [Hit!]
5.53s Haji strikes Kiri [Hit!]
6.32s Haji strikes Kiri [Hit!]
6.78s Kiri uses Lunar Steps [Partial, 1185 Dmg]
7.11s Haji strikes Kiri [Hit!]
7.89s Haji strikes Kiri [Hit!]
8.68s Haji strikes Kiri [Hit!]
9.47s Haji strikes Kiri [Hit!]

Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------|
[/col3]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haji could see the cloak of the demon begin forming more and more around the boy, and his heart began to climb into his throat. This may be more serious than I thought
Haji had missed his sixth web, but five out of six ain’t bad, so he pulled the demon formed boy into a heavy kick to the stomach. That outta end it Haji thought just before the boy disappeared.

”That’s it!” Haji bellowed rounding on the boy again narrowly missing being sliced by the young man’s sword. He closed the distance between the two of them and began pummeling on Kiri, one blow landing and then another even harder the second time. Haji could feel the blood pumping in his ears, a roaring rush of blood that deafened him to everything else.

He was vaguely aware of taking a hit somewhere on his body, but it didn’t matter, he just kept hitting the boy until he finally looked down at his blood covered fists to see that the demon cloak had dissipated, and Kiri lay on the ground before him unconscious.

Haji stood over Kiri panting and holding his fists up in case the boy came to and started swinging. But Kiri was still except for his breathing.

Haji went about his ritual of calming his chakra network down and reapplying the blocks on his gates. He sat cross legged and hummed deep in his throat as he felt the dams that kept his chakra in check shore themselves back up. The great web across the arena crumbled away into a fine powder to mix with the sand of the coliseum.

Haji looked down at Kiri’s motionless body. ”You might be more trouble than I thought” Haji noted. ”Gonna have to keep an eye on this one”. Haji knew he should report the boy to his superior officer, or to the medical branch, hell to anyone really, but he couldn’t do that without revealing his own undocumented ability. That was a big no no in Kumo.

Haji sighed. ” Makin my life harder kid” Haji scooped up Kiri and began making his way out of the coliseum and toward the hospital.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the demon cloak washing over him, engulfing him in the demonic aura of the beast, it felt otherworldly. It wasn’t like the usual and for the first time, Kiri could almost feel the beating of the beast’s own heart along with his. They were, in a way, one. So he crouched low as he anticipated the incoming attacks, but just like before, they were too fast. Even with the demon’s aid, it was fast and he could only make for the last strike wherein he managed to pull off a body switch with his a log.

This positioned him right behind Haji where he was poised to swing his sword from. However, the blade met the air as the other managed to dodge, even if barely, but still dodge it. He was still seen, somehow. It was something he would have to work with in the future.

But before that, he would suddenly brace himself for the worse as Haji took on the offensive. Kiri could barely bring up his defences as punches landed one after another, each seemingly breaking down his strength and spirit. As the last would land on him, he felt the world disappear, the voice of his beast subsiding and he fell on the ground.

Slowly, the demon cloak that covered him would disperse and his chakra would normalise, if not weaken to a subdued tone. And he was out for the count, bloodied, beaten, out cold.

[Topic Left as well]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back