Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Mutual Enemy (SSM)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was tasked with a mission. This one was different. It contains files of a rogue ninja. A dangerous one too. One that was terror a small town just South of the Leaf. The person that brought the message out to the Leaf was half dead. And Ziren has been tasked to kill this particular person. He has proved his strength through training and how he acted. But this is a real test. And this time, he won't have his friends to back him up like when it was him, Izumi, and Soku. And this one seems to be not caring of the damages that they can do.

The Chigokai accepted the mission and ran off to where the small town was, unaware that he was being followed by his brother. Jirosho thought about it. "Well I am the only one who will kill the little brat, so I guess I'll help him out if it seems to much for him to handle."

Finally, after a few hours, Ziren made it to the small town. It was covered in sand, which was weird, since this was supposed to be a really grassy area. He brought out his Chain Scythe ready to fight. But then things got weird. A stream of sand kicked up and blasted Ziren off his feet and on to his butt. He got back up, listening to any blood flow. There were people trapped in their homes because of the sand. And then... He thought he heard blood flow somewhere up to the skies. He then looked up and seen a figure standing there, riding a cloud of sand?

That jogged his memory. He has read about them in a book. Sunaku. Masters of the sand. And now here he was. Facing off against one. "By the order of the Leaf! I am Placing you under arrest!" Ziren yelled as he made it sound like an order, like he was in charge.

The figure laughed. It was a voice of a female. "Silly little Leaf Ninja. You have no room to give out orders. Last time I checked. You are within my trap."

Trap? Ziren looked down to find the sand taking hold of his feet, slowly wrapping around him. "Sand Coffin." He heard her say, the sand quickly enveloped him. But he was ready for such a thing. The next thing he heard was "Sand Burial!" Blood spattered everywhere. The Sunaku smiled, as she was happy to get rid of her problem.

Just then, there was movement. Ziren came out of the sand, a few paces from where his blood clone was destroyed, blood came out of his skin, they formed roses. These blood roses formed up together until it was a ten foot tall dragon. "You forgot who you were dealing with. You are dealing with a Leaf Shinobi!" Ziren yelled, as his dragon let out a fierce roar. The dragon charged and smashed into the Sunaku woman.

Ziren then was about to celebrate, when he seen the woman change forms? All the sand that was around him covered the woman up, until all there was, was this some kind of monster made of sand. It stood twice as tall as his dragon and destroyed it with one hit.

He stood facing this sand Behemoth. He was seriously running out of options now.

"Need a hand?" Lightning flashed and the monster bellowed in pain as it's sandy arm fell off. Ziren was so thankful for whoever this was that saved his life. That is. Until he recognized who it was. Chigokai Jirosho. "Come on Brother. You should be happy to see me. At least I'm not killing you."

"Not yet at least." Ziren said. He kept his eyes on his older brother. He didn't know why he was here. Even if he really is hung up about this idea of only him being he person to kill Ziren. This is weird. "Just don't get in my way." He made some hand seals and five water shark bombs appeared. His chakra leaked out to them and they turned to blood, thanks to his Chigokai abilities. "I will show both of you what a Chigokai from the Leaf can do!" The blood sharks crashed into the one armed beast, blowing up, creating holes in the great monster.

His brother, right beside him also making hand seals. Clouds were forming around the sand beast. "Gates of Babylon!" energy blades formed with water and electricity surged forward and struck the monster, letting out massive booms as the whole earth shook in response. The monster stood there in place. One minute has passed. Two... Finally, the sand fell apart and the woman fell down to the ground. She was still alive. Her breathing shallow.

Ziren walked up to her and held her hand. He knew. If he was about to die. He would want someone there to hold his hand. To reassure him as he passed on to the next life. This person wanted him dead. Yes. But he thinks everyone has that fear of dying alone.

"I'd kill her now. She was your mission anyway." Ziren heard Jirosho talk. But he didn't pay him any attention. Meanwhile, Jirosho brought out the eye scope and used it to suck the sand from the area. He looked at his little brother, seeing as he was still weak minded, not ready to even kill his own enemies. "Okay. How about this. You kill her. Or I make her suffer more than she has to. Either way. She will die." Ziren heard the woman's blood come to a stop. He knew Blood Break when he hears the blood come to a sudden stop.

"Please... Kill me..." The woman pleaded. Tears rolled down her face.

Ziren brought out his kunai. He killed her to end her suffering. To save her from the twisted likes of his brother. He has now killed for the first time. Even though he knows full well that this was his mission all along. It made him snap that his brother would throw this at him. He looked up at his brother. His eyes full of determination. Full of hate. "Jirosho. I make this a promise. I WILL kill you. No matter what I have to do to get stronger. It will happen. So how about stop acting all high and mighty and actually train yourself instead of trying to torture me. Because I know I can endure the pain and suffering. You on the other hand, doesn't seem like the type to take a hit."

Jirosho laughed at what his brother had said. "Soon brother. We will fight to the death. But until then. I will help you grow stronger just so I can kill you!" He grabbed the body of the dead Sunaku, and before Ziren knew it. They were both gone. The people finally came out of their houses, noticing all the sand was gone. They were actually happy. They all crowded around Ziren and congratulated him for how well he did in battle. But he wasn't in the celebrating mood. He needed to stop whatever his brother was doing before it was too late.

As he made it back to the Leaf. He sent a message out to Maki.
Maki,

I have gained some more information on my brother. On a mission I just completed, he showed up. And he 'helped' me out. It is definite that he has shown that he has storm style justsu. He also took the body of the rogue ninja that me and him fought. A sunaku. More information will be on the way once I find out.

(WC 1277)
(OOC Sent letter of meeting Jirosho to Maki.)
(Marked as kin app)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back