Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Mysterious Benefactor [Tutor Thread]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The sun had just begun to set on the horizon casting it's beautiful glow across the sky & already the Bazaar had begun to come to life. Stalls had been erected & the nightly crowd had begun to scuttle about below the Kitsune. From atop a rooftop he watched those below all searching for something. Whether it be a product, service or someone to pass such things onto. With a chakra enhanced gaze he watched those below looking for any who might prove to be of interest. For some time he had sat there eating sweet peaches while he waited, minutes had passed & already he was nearing the last of his fruit snacks. It was then he saw something of particular interests moving through the crowd.

A youth moved through the crowd who bore the unmistakable presence of his own power. But surely none of those subjects had begun travelling already? He'd anticipated to run into them but not this soon. So early in the subjects life & already he could feel the tangible presence of his demonic enzymes within the young child. Tossing the fruit he was snacking on aside he would wipe the corners of his mouth before sliding off of the roof & landing only a few feet before the boy. That mismatched gaze of his holding the boy before him in his entrancing gaze. "Curious I hadn't anticipated to run into one of you so soon..." he would say in that devilishly charming voice of his. While there was no sign of threatening behavior or body language from the fox-like individual his aura was that of a supernatural predator. It made the hairs on ones back stand & if one let their guard down they would feel their life force slowly being drained away.

Vanishing in the blink of an eye with an uncanny speed he would re-appear behind the child. Leaning in he would speak into the boys ear, so close that his hot breath could be felt on his flesh. "My demonic enzymes created you...in some ways you could even go so far as to say you're my child." he would say with a chuckle leaning back & assessing the youth whom he towered over. Five white furred fox tails flicked with excitement behind the individual. As he stood there he wondered if the child could feel the connection that bound them, that kinship that was almost unmistakable. Who was this individual & what did he have to do with Kanmuri? Would the boy even know of his origins or would he be blind to the means of his creation.

"One thing is apparent you're in desperate need of tutelage...that is if you're ever going to truly activate the dormant potential that lies within you..." he would say again as if he were more talking to himself then the boy. Why did the Sage care about the boys training & what kind of weirdo sat in the Black market waiting to spring off rooftops to catch people of guard. This weirdo obviously as he stood there assessing the youth & taking mental notes on how far this specimen was in maturation. If he could push his abilities to activate for then the potential of his capabilities would be astonishing. Although it would no doubt cause a great deal of strain upon the boy. But one could not make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. "What is your name child?" he would ask the youth before him in an attempt to discern more information as to which one of his subjects had spawned this child.

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hellish is what it was. Running for over 3 hours with a 60 pound rock tied to his back, Kanmuri was enduring this hellish training. Having done "training" like this for many years of his life, Kanmuri was no longer surprised by the insane trials the Kyoujoran elders had the 90 pound eight year old perform. However, to say that he had grown used to this "training" was the furthest thing from the truth. The temperature easily eclipsed 120 degrees, and the grains of sand he ran through scorched his bare feet. Yes, this eight year old was running in the sand with a slab of rock, that was 60 percent of his body weight, in extremely hot temperatures. Granted the pain numbed his feet a little, but it was obvious that there were ulterior motives to this training. Motives that were clear as day to Kanmuri. The Kyoujoran wanted to break him-they wanted him dead. However, death feared him, and thus, would leave him to suffer in agony.

Some may wonder why Kanmuri didn't just remove the slab or never return. The answer is simple, him giving up is what the Kyoujoran wanted. They wanted to prove that he was nothing. He would prove them wrong. He would become strong and wipe out all of the Kyoujoran along with any one who would obstruct his path to this power. The morality inside of this child had long since gone away. He'd dream every night of killing the people who tortured him and that would be his motivation to continue. Everyday he felt his bones fracturing under the pressure of the rock he carried on back. The immense build up of lactic acid made every part of his body its own hell, but Kanmuri pushed through it. He'd ignore it. Because it would all help him in the end, Kanmuri took every slow step through the sand with an unshakeable resolve for all of his life. It was this resolve and the perfect conditions of this day that would force fate to work in Kanmuri's favor.

The burnt, peeled, and hard feet of Kanmuri slowly started to heal himself. Kanmuri knew what was happening; his body was healing itself, but this was weird. Kanmuri's body always healed while he was asleep-after the day's beating. However, this time, it was healing while he was awake. As the nerve endings repaired themselves and the legs returned back to their normal color, the pain returned-blasting his central nervous system-for a millisecond before nothing could be felt. His feet were the first to heal, his legs which were once filled with lactic acid seemingly was filled with energy, energy that felt limitless. His back had rearranged itself as bones cracked back into place and fractures healed. Although the 60 pound rock was on his back, he felt weightless. He felt full of energy. He felt strong. Kanmuri could feel it inside of him. There was a bubble, a bubble that wanted to burst. There was a bubble that was barely keeping intact. He knew what to do. He let loose and cleared his mind. Taking a deep breath he began to focus. He saw the bubble inside of him. A dark, black, oozing bubble played deep within him. Inside of his subconscious, he walked up to the oozing mess and popped it with his index finger. Just a slight touch was all it took for all the black, tar looking ooze to swallow Kanmuri up in his mind. Once gone, what layed in place of the bubble was a white fox that was mouthing the word, "Come."

As soon as Kanmuri was swallowed by the ooze, he felt is body fill with energy and move on seemingly move on its own. His body was urging him to go somewhere. Something was calling out to him. Something important was going to happen. With all his strength, he sprinted and followed his body. The sand no longer burned and the heat no longer bit at his skin. He was invincible and unstoppable, or so he thought. In minutes, he traversed over dunes of sand and eventually made his way to a market or plaza of some sort that was filled with people. However, Kanmuri was unaware of them. His body began to tingle with excitement. Whatever he was looking for was definitely something important, and it was close.

Then immediately, his head jerked to his left. There it was. There HE was. A man with fox- like features similar to the fox he'd seen in his subconscious. To Kanmuri it seemed like his eyes locked with the eyes of the fox-like man. He trembled with. His body could no longer take it. Then the man would slide off of a rooftop and jump in front of Kanmuri and instantly entranced Kanmuri with his gaze as he said, "Curious I hadn't anticipated to run into one of you so soon..."

The aura of the man froze Kanmuri in his tracks. His body froze, but his feeling of power remained. He was mentally afraid, but fear was something he had to overcome. Unable to control himself, his want for power mixed with the seemingly endless energy within him gave him the resolve to throw a fist at the fox-like man. However, he instantly vanished before the punch traveled half its distance.

The man then leaned in and said, "My demonic enzymes created you...in some ways you could even go so far as to say you're my child."
Kanmuri could feel the breath burn his skin. He then began to tremble, but this time it was not of excitement. For the first time in his life, Kanmuri was terrified, but for some reason he was excited. He was outclassed in every facet, but he was excited. Death was right in front of him. At the same time though, Kanmuri was baffled. This man of immense power claimed to be his father, and the connection to him was unmistakable. Many questions began to form, but those questions were interrupted by the man as he said, "One thing is apparent you're in desperate need of tutelage...that is if you're ever going to truly activate the dormant potential that lies within you..."

There's more of this? Kanmuri thought to himself. Right now, he couldn't even control himself, but this was supposed to be just a taste? Just the tip of the iceberg? Upon being asked his name, Kanmuri put his trembling fist back to his side and composed himself. He needed more power and in order to get that power he needed to stand firm and strong. He looked the mysterious man in the eye and replied, "Kanmuri" the voice of the prepubescent boy was a slightly high pitched, but not to the point where it was feminine. He looked at his fist, clenched it and continued saying "...and I'll do anything for power, good or bad, legal or illegal, and normal or insane..."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage could almost feel his own presence emanating from the boy like a pitch too high for most to hear. How curious the boys reaction had been lashing out at him. Stepping aside from the blow & moving behind the youth with the speed only an individual of his caliber could achieve while he spoke he watched the boys mannerisms. The slight trembling to his hands, his respiration rate & even the pitch changes in his voice all these things told him more about the boy then most would know. Akkuma could tell one thing their proximity had awakened something in the child he could practically feel the newfound power bubbling up within the child. He had to find a way to contain it from others Akkuma couldn't risk another incident so soon.

Kanmuri seemed to have resolved himself as he answered the hybrids question. His words made the demon chuckle so perhaps this is why the boy had found himself drawn to the Sage. "Well boy aren't you lucky...because I'm just the being to help with that. But first..." with this words he placed a finger upon the boulder on the boys back & he would feel it's weight increase tenfold. Walking back to in front of the boy as he would feel the weight beginning to increase with each syllable. "...strike at me again & I will not be so kind. Follow me & you'll continue wearing that until I say so." the Sage would say with a devilish chuckle before turning around & walking through the market.

If the boy fell to the ground no matter how many times Akkuma would not reprimand him or leave him behind. He would merely stand where he was not looking back & wait for the boy to regain his footing before moving again. The Sage would continue this until they found themselves in an old abandoned shop. It's owner had fallen victim to one of the local thugs & with no one to take over the shop it had been looted. Now abandoned & in disrepair it would make a suitable spot for what was to come. "I shall allow you to become my disciple should you wish to. But first I'll need your help with a small matter...I need to remove a certain being from my body...but to do that I need someone to Anchor my soul here. You just so happen to be the perfect candidate seeing as you possess my enzymes within your body." Akkuma would say letting the words sink into the boys head. "You may remove the stone boy..." he would say with a chuckle there were far easier ways to increase ones strength then such outdated methods.

After the boy had removed the stone he would gesture to the roof above them & the ground below. Seals scribed in a crimson substance littered the building he had intended to get a disposable assistant. But since he had found a subject & one that seemed so willing he could not pass up on the opportunity. He knew the risks it would pose for the boy, after all he knew how far his demonic enzymes had spread through the boy. Becoming the anchor for Akkuma in this ritual risked pushing that process even further. Unfortunately for the child that was something the Sage was more then willing to risk. It would give him a chance to further test the resilience & adaptability of this specimen. Just to see how much of a difference his demonic enzymes had made in the capabilities of the child.

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Pride began to fill Kanmuri's head. His "father" seemed to proud of him. His natural inclination to challenge the unchallengeable. However, that pride would be crushed-crushed under the weight of a seemingly 600 pound rock. All that weight would force Kanmuri to the ground instantly. The Demonic Enzymes within Kanmuri were breaking limits, but it was nothing spectacular. Now, Kanmuri was getting pushed to the edge-now his body was in danger. In these circumstances, most kids his age would already be dead. The 600 pound rock would break their spines and crush their chests while simultaneously puncturing their hearts, but there was something inside of Kanmuri that kept him alive-something that set him part from the rest. That "something" was on Kanmuri's face for all to see, a grin.

This is what I’ve been waiting for! This is why I live! I Kanmuri thought to himself. There was no hiding it, he was excited. A crazy, long grin covered Kanmuri's face. Despite on the ground, Kanmuri's excitement knew no bounds, and it was that excitement that fueled the enzymes. The excitement would act as a catalyst for the enzymes to give Kanmuri strength that was no longer comparable to that of a human. The enzymes would empower him with the strength of a monster-the strength of a demon.

Kanmuri slowly got up. The enzymes flowed through his veins making his body buzz with euphoria. First getting into push up position, Kanmuri raised himself to one knee. Resting on one knee, Kanmuri look to caught his breath. Then shortly after, Kanmuri's legs would uncontrollably shake as they lifted the 600 pound rock on the 90lb boy's back. He was standing now, at this point his whole body was shaking, but his grin still held strong. He raised his head and took small steps forward before telling his "father" "This...is nothing..."

He’d then follow after the fox-like man taking extremely slow steps as his body fought to stay upright. He'd stop at times to catch his breath, but never once fell back to his knees. He was determined to meet his expectations. He was determined to become strong.

By the time the two reaches their destination, Kanmuri was not only drenched in sweat but also panting slowly and heavily. With the weight being as heavy as it was, Kanmuri didn’t have the strength to look around. All he could see was what stood before him, a shop that hadn’t seen visitors for a while. Yet, the man in front of him said that this was their destination. The fox-like man spoke and Kanmuri hung onto his words like under a hypnotic trance. Kanmuri could be the disciple of this man-this man with power unlike anything Kanmuri had experienced in his life. All he had to do was pass one trial. Everything was hard for the 8 year old to understand, but that didn’t matter. He gave his consent and released the stone from his back like instructed. Following gestures, Kanmuri looked at what seemed like drawings on the wall. Once again, he didn’t really understand what was about to occur, but he knew that both he and those "drawings" would play an important in what was to come.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A thin smile spread across the Sages lips when he saw the perseverance & strength of the boy named Kanmuri. Instead of crying out from the pain there was a wide madness filled grin. The kind that took him back to his days as a youth. Perhaps this child was more like him then he'd initially suspected. This observation was confirmed as the boys will did not waver. Almost immediately the enzymes reacted adapting to the new stress placed upon the boys body rather then altering it. This would postpone the spread of the enzymes but he would need to burn through the demonic energy building up within the boy. Even having the gall to say the boulder was nothing. Akkuma was half tempted to further increase the weight but decided he would let the boy have this small victory. Giving the boy an approving nod as they began their march towards the destination.

By the time they arrived Kanmuri looked so exhausted that even if he had been opposed to the ritual Akkuma doubted he'd be capable of fending off the Sage. Fortunately force would not be needed as the boy seemed more then willing to eagerly put his life in the hands of the Sage. The boy did as instructed & was intently observing the Kitsune. Kanmuri seemed to hang from his every word, eager to prove himself to the shinobi. He felt a growing sense of kinship towards the boy who continuously reminded him of himself. His mind took him back to his days in Mist helping Taka scribe seals & listening to his observations on his targets. He'd been fascinated by everything the shinobi did & wanted to become like him. Having done everything in his power to do so & make him proud until he'd found his own path.

Perhaps he'd found himself a disciple worth giving his tutelage too. Only time would tell the Sage if this would be the case. Akkuma bit his thumb causing blood to flow from the wound as he stepped forward. "You are my anchor Kanmuri. No matter what happens focus on me & do not move from this spot." with those words he pressed his bloody thumb against Kanmuri's forehead as he began murmuring in a language indistinguishable to the child. A guttural language that sounded brutish & foreign to the human ear. Kneeling he would place his hand to the sigil on the ground passing his chakra through it. Causing the symbols to glow an ominous bright red. Another figure would appear to engulf the Kitsune's form that of a shinigami. It's monstrous visage looking up to behold Kanmuri in it's gaze. It's eyes deep voids that almost seemed to draw those who gazed into them into an eternal darkness.

It's form would contort as blue flames began travelling from the Kitsune's form to that of the child. Once the flames touched his flesh instead of heat he'd feel a comforting warmth as he felt his connection to the Sage become amplified. That connection now acting as the Kitsune's bond to this plain. With the connection established the flames completely engulfed the Kitsune & Shinigami. It gave out a blood chilling cry as they both writhed on the sands before the boy. Contorting & twisting in an inhuman manner. Until it sat crouched engulfed in flames head tilted gaze locked upon the boy. It would blink once before leaping at the boy. It would strike an invisible barrier. It gave out a guttural snarl lashing out at the barrier again causing another burst of energy.

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Rather quickly, Kanmuri's body began to return to its normal state of being. His heart rate would decrease moderately fast to its original rate. His sweating has stopped, and his breathing had stabilized. Besides the soreness in his body form hauling the massive rock on his back, Kanmuri was back to normal.

Having watched his "father" prick himself, Kanmuri was taken a back. He wasn't used to people openly wounding themselves. Not to mention, it was a thin stream of blood running down his "father's" hand thumb, but quite a bit. Feeling the blood be pressed upon his head, Kanmuri would notice something weird, his "father's" blood was cold, and upon a closer look, the blood was black and tar-like. With his eyes slowly opening in fear, the trembling returned.

What IS this guy

After his thoughts, he was given specific rules-rules that carried the weight of consequences. Despite not being said, the eight year old could tell; this-whatever it was-was very dangeorus, and he could very well die.

To elevate his heart rate even more, his "father" began talking in some gibberish language which would suddenly caused the markings to glow an omnious bright red, but Kanmuri didn't have time to think because instantly the "being" his father was talking about earlier surfaced. It was surrounded in a feeling of death. Everything about the figure gave off the aura of death, and upon feeling this, Kanmuri's fear left. The trembling stopped. Kanmuri's wide eyes with open wider as his head cocked to the right. A mad grin was spreading across the little boy's face. There was no fear of death in him. There was only a madness. For a split second, a thin black aura seemed to come out from the boy, an aura that gave off a feeling similar to that of the Shinigamie, a feeling of death.

While grinning, Kanmuri was more focused on the Shinigami then his father. He'd be just like it one day, but he'd have to burn that feeling into his head because t was gone in an isntant. It was engulfed in blue flames-flames that would also cover Kanmuri and give him warmth. Warmth that should have been felt in his "father's" hand the first time he touched Kanmuri. Then the shinigami lunged at Kanmuri only to be met by a barrier causing a burst of energy. His mission was complete, but Kanmuri couldn't stop grinning. He couldn't control himself.

"I'll be just like you someday..." he mumbled referring to the Shinigami.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
When the demons hand first made contact with Kanmuri's forehead there was an almost instant warmth spread up his arm. Noting the sensation he continued on with the ritual. Not truly understanding just how much the ritual would only further the bond between the two individuals. What happened next would surprise the Shinigami for the boy released a burst of demonic energy. It seemed to dark & chaotic like that of his fathers. Calling to the Shinigami driving it mad with despair. However when it tried to dispatch the boy something peculiar would happen Kanmuri had been engulfed by his blue Kitsune flames. Engulfing his own form, as the Shinigame wrestled to try & escape the agony Akkuma regained more control of himself. Further pushing to separate the spirit of death from him.

For the briefest of moments he saw it the eyes of a demon looking back at him from the boy. Once more he found himself thinking about how uncanny the boys similarities were to him. The more he observed the youth the more he wondered just how much he'd been altered by his genes. Kanmuri's words ignited something in the Kitsune & it felt a rush of rage. Those blue flames rushed out from the Kitsune engulfing the old decrepit building as the Kitsune grabbed the Shinigami. Another snarl & burst of chakra was all it took to loose the Kitsune from his spiritual parasite. Those crimson eyes of Akkuma's glinted with fury as he spoke. "Like this thing? No child...if you want to truly inspire fear be like me." with those words he dislodged his jaw much in the way a snake does.

A look of terror would flood over the Shinigami as Akkuma began to devour it there before the boy. Feasting on its spiritual form as if it were made of flesh. Each pause caused the being to cry out an unearthly sound that was almost as unnatural as the sight before the boy. Akkuma would continue devouring the being until nothing was left licking his fingers savoring the taste. Pure delight upon his face as if in that moment he was taken somewhere else by the taste. The roof above them groaned from the flames that had eaten away at it. That crimson gaze snapped to the boy as Akkuma dashed forward grabbing him & bursting through a nearby wall while the building collapsed around them. Shaking off the rubble & bits of debris he would release the youth.

"It's settled then I shall not waste anytime..."</B><i></i> with those words a bright blue flame coated the Sage's hand. Placing it upon Kanmuri the boy would feel the Kitsune's chakra work it's way through his system. Binding itself to him in the manner of the most forbidden Fuuinjutsu known to shinobi. That of a Curse Seal although the Kitsune was no Dark Sage any longer. This would be a true test for the pupil as a transcendent pain that would enlighten him to the true definition of pain. "Kanmuri consider your old life cast away now. For you are Miroku Kanmuri a member of my clan & my kin."<i></i> he'd say in a thunderous voice that would seem to guide the youth back to the now through the transcendent pain. Standing tall with his gaze upon the boy he would continue speaking <B>"Rise now knowing you serve a singular purpose. To perpetuate the continuance of the shinobi way by any means." each Miroku clan member was tasked with this.

How each chose to do so however would fall to them to decide. Although for those who had truly shown their dedication the true purpose of the clan would show itself. But so few from their recent initiates had made it that far. Akkuma however had high hopes for the child before him, why shouldn't he the boy was basically his offspring. Perhaps this child would prove to be of more use to him then the last. Although he had no doubt Riyota would come to serve his wishes in the end. All it would take was for him to truly see that the world & this village needed the monster that his father was. Kanmuri it seemed would not need any such push. There was a darkness within him that was almost as chaotic as that which made up what remained of the Kitsune's soul. Not that there wasn't much debate on whether the being even had one.

[Curse Seal Given to Kanmuri]

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kanmuri looked with awe as his "father" completely devoured the being of dread, darkness, and despair. The fox-like man that stood before him was no joke. It begged the question: If this spirit was one of death, then what did that make his father?

To Kanmuri, the answer was more than simple, it was common sense. His father was satan himself - someone power greater than demons! If he father was satan, then Kanmuri was the prince, and it'd be his job to become strong enough to take over the throne that was mounted upon dead people, demons, and spirits. The throne would eventually be his, but how quickly he rose to his natural position would only depend on him.

After his feasting, the fox-like man approached Kanmuri and place his glowing hand on Kanmuri's. He could feel something flowing through his veins - he was being transformed! However, the power he was receiving would come with a price as Kanmuri fell to his knees while screaming in agony. The pain was unreal. Thousands of needles poking and sliding across every vein and part of his chakra network, but there was something weird going on as well. There was a small bubbling sensation inside of Kanmuri that was happy and about to burst. That sensation was joy--no it was euphoria! The feeling of pain was GOOD! The more he felt pain, the more he wanted more of it...

Soon the feeling would subside and his "father" would begin to speak in a thunderous voice, which caused Kanmuri to flinch. His "father" would then begin to tell Kanmuri how he was no longer than same. He was now Miroku Kanmuri and his goal was to perpetuate the continuance of the shinobi way by any means.

With his "father" done talking, Kanmuri looked down at his right hand and saw the newly formed tattoo on the top of his right hand thinking What...is this?

With his eyebrows raised and curiosity peaked, Kanmuri would ask, "What is this, and why'd you give it to me?"

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
How the Trickster Fox reveled in the taste of a Death Spirit. For their fear was particularly delectable to a being such as himself. After all a shinigami never expects to be the one to die. Akkuma was delighted to see that Kanmuri was taking to the curse seal. When he cried out in agony the demon would laugh a blood chillingly sinister sound as the boy collapsed in agony. Even through the pain Akkuma could see the absolute joy in Kanmuri's eyes. The seal would slowly bind itself to the boy forming on his hand, when he was asked by his 'child' what the seal was for he would say. "To aid you in your goal & to always remind you that a true shinobi can endure anything." with those words he would walk out of the building stopping once he was outside. When Kanmuri followed him Akkuma would snap his fingers causing flames to erupt inside the building. Within moments the entire building would be engulfed by the flames.

"I need you to find someone for me Kanmuri. They'll be on the look out for me so I can't find him myself." the Fox would say before leaning in & whispering. "Ii Hissori...the Former Tsuchikage bring him to me or inform me of his location." he'd say so only the boy could hear. Straightening back up he would look at the building that was aflame. Deciding it would be better for them to relocate before they got caught by someone who wasn't one of the denizens of this place. Gesturing for Kanmuri to follow him the fox began walking through the crowd that seemed unfazed by the flaming building. Before long they would arrive to a small Ramen stall, it was a little treasure of a booth. It served some of the best ramen in town. Akkuma liked it so much he'd invested in the store as a partner he got his fill of Ramen whenever he desired.

Taking a seat he'd order to bowls of the chefs special Ramen, which always had generous helpings of barbecue pork. While he waited for the meals he would turn to look at the child before him. "I don't know who you live with but you may now stay at the Miroku Compound in the Toraono Dojo. With that seal they'll know you're one of us." he'd say to the youth with a smile as a bowl of Ramen was placed before each of them. Akkuma would bow is head & thank Ryuu as he prepared to devour his meal. If Kanmuri looked away for even a moment he would miss the Fox devouring the meal in a flash. Leaving only the two chop sticks placed on top of the bowl. Giving a small satisfied burp he would sigh today had gone far better then he had intended. No doubt it had been quite the day for the young child beside him as well. Akkuma noted the seal seemed to have aided in the controlled release of the enzymes through out the youths body.

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kanmuri looked at the front of his right hand while his “father” explained what the tattoo was for. It resembled the face of a fox in front of the moon, and seemed to radiate a weird feeling of power. Kanmuri rubbed his fingers over the tattoo and winced in pain as his flesh was recovering from the events that had just transpired, but in seconds, the inflammation in his hand would seemingly evaporate as the inner workings of his body rapidly fixed itself. To add onto this the tattoo seemed to sink into his skin. The picture could still be made out, but the tattoo itself could not be felt. For better or for worse, the tattoo was now a part of him. Even if the tattoo was to aid him with his goal, the eight year old currently had no idea how to access the power within. I’ll just have to figure this power out as I go along… the pink haired boy thought to himself.

Before Kanmuri had more time to ponder, his “father” began to leave the house where they had just completed the ritual and with new duties bestowed onto him, Kanmuri followed. With just a snap of his fingers, the house was ablaze. The destruction of the house wasn’t something aesthetically pleasing, but the scene brought a spirit of tranquility to the boy. The day had been long, but the destruction of that house seemed to be a milestone symbolizing both the beginning and end of a new chapter in the boy’s life.

However, the day wasn’t over yet. The fox-like man would give Kanmuri a new objective, locate the Former Tsuchikage, Ii Hissori. What’s a Tsuchikage? I heard the title Kazekage by the elders, but I didn’t know that there were more… Kanmuri would think to himself before nodding to the fox-like man as a sign of acknowledgement. After his nod, Kanmuri and the fox-like man began to move away from the house engulfed by flames and into busy streets. Soon enough, the two would make their way to a ramen shop and his “father” would say words that brought tears to the eyes of the young boy; the warm smile accompanied with his words only made Kanmuri’s eyes unleash the floodgates. I’ll no longer need to stay at the Kyoujoran hellhole, and the torturing will ...finally...stop. Wiping tears from his eye, the pink-haired boy would continue thinking This man is amazing…I-I love my dad! Sniffing and looking his father in the eyes, Kanmuri would say, “Thanks...dad”

With his words being said, ramen would be placed on the table in front of the two, and his dad would devour the whole bowl in a flash. With his mouth wide open and his red, puffy eyes peeled, Kanmuri slowly looked at his father, his bowl, and then back at his father. The boy was obviously surprised, but his surprised was justified. His father truly was beyond human because there’s no way a normal human being could do what the man before him just did. A small smile crossed the face of the boy as he tried to at least copy what his dad did. Anxious, Kanmuri grabbed the bow with both of his hands and gulp down the ramen and soup as fast as he could. However, action didn’t go completely as planned. When gulping, some of the soup would travel down the wrong pipe. This would result in the eight-year old slamming the bowl on the table and uncontrollably coughing.

[MFT: 561 Words]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled it seemed that Kanmuri hadn't been too adversely affected by the seal. In fact he seemed to be handling the process incredibly well, it had only confirmed the Sage's research notes. Kanmuri nodded as he was given his task to find the former Tsuchikage. From there they proceeded to his favorite Ramen booth, he smiled warmly at the boys reaction to his words. It took him back to the days of his youth when Taka had first taken him in & how happy he'd been. When the Kanmuri called him dad he gave a chuckle & it seemed just like this his family had grown yet again. When the Ramen appeared before them Akkuma was quick to devour it. His new son attempted to replicate the feat beginning to choke on his food. Chuckling as the boy fell forward onto the table "Look at that a boy of mine almost taken out by some noodles." he'd say with a chuckle as green medical chakra encased his hand. Holding it over the boys back it would ease the pain.

He remembered the lunch he'd first had with Riyota & smiled he wondered what kind of man Kanmuri would grow to be. "Tell me Kanmuri...what kind of shinobi do you wish to be?" he'd ask the boy as his gaze shifted to in front of him. But then another bowl of Ramen would be placed before them. With a small bow to the man he would devour the contents of the bowl in the same manner as he had earlier. "My people each of their own goals & dreams to which we each help one another. Each trying to preserve & continue the shinobi way of life. You see there is no specific doctrine of how to do this. All I know is united in this goal we can overcome any obstacle before us." with those words a small bottle of liquor would be placed before the Fox. It was a special blend made the best of his brewers, it was as sweet as fresh peaches but held amazing regenerative properties. So great was his liking for the drink that he kept a supply at all of his local hang outs.

Turning back to face Kanmuri he would smile that warm friendly grin he couldn't help but wonder how his kin would react to the news of him having another child. He couldn't help but chuckle at Seika's reaction when she saw they had children. That was if she still wished to marry him after all it had been quite a time since the demon had seen his Jinchuriki fiance. Since then much of his past seemed to have found him. He wondered just how many more surprises were installed for him in the future. With those thoughts his ears would twitch slightly as he shook the thoughts free form his mind. Uncorking the bottle he proceeded to down the entire contents of the bottle giving a satisfying sigh at the end. There was a look of betrayal upon his face when he finished off the last of the contents. To the Demon Fox the fact he had yet been able to obtain a method to contain an unlimited source of the liquid was an act against him by the Gods. Pushing the bottle away from himself he would stand & turn to Kanmuri "Why don't I go show you to our Clan Quarters. Although soon we'll be moving to the new estate." he'd say with a smile before standing & turning to head to the Toraono Dojo.

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Upon Akkuma’s joke, Kanmuri smiled with embarrassment as blood quickly rushed to his cheeks causing them to become rose-like in color. However, that embarrassment would quickly vanish upon hearing Akkuma’s question. Kanmuri’s brows furrowed as his face began to take a serious one. The boy would then stare hard and down at the table in front of him. Kanmuri didn’t know what to think. He was happy and could only feel the warmth of his father on his back as he was healed. He loved everything about his current situation and because of that, he decided to not think about his response. He was only going to speak from the heart.

“Before meeting you, dad, I wasn’t concerned about my well-being...Upon being tortured every day by the Kyoujoran elders, I no longer cared about myself. There was only one thing on my mind, revenge. The only revenge that I wanted was bloodshed. I wanted to,” the young boy then clenched his right hand to form a fist and unbeknownst to him, his demonic aura was surging and pouring out with anger. The feeling of darkness, dread, and death soon filled the air and surrounding area. It was as if the Shinigami itself still lived inside the eight year old somehow…

“...crack, break, and mutilate every Kyoujoran in existence. That hard skin, that they cherished so much, would be torn like wet paper. They would only be able to look in horror as they see something they’d never seen before, their own blood. But…” Kanmuri’s anger would subside quickly subside and the heavy feeling all around him would seemingly be blown out like a candle. The pink-haired boy’s fist would slowly relax to the point where it was no longer clenched. He would continue speaking, “...then I met you, dad. You’ve taken me in without even knowing me, granted me with power, and made me genuinely happy, a feeling that I haven’t felt in a long time. Because of that,” Kanmuri would then turn his gaze to his father and on his face would be a warm, genuine smile. “I’ll no longer focus on myself. I’ll become a shinobi that’ll make you happy! I’ll become someone you can be proud of! You’ve given me my new reason to live, dad, so I’m going to live for you!” The young boy said with a grin of happiness instead of his usual excitement.

Shortly after, the fox-like man would smile back at the young boy before he guzzled down a beverage of some kind. Shortly after, he’d stand and face Kanmuri before asking to go to their clan quarters. Filled with excitement, the four foot two eight year old jumped out of his chair and ecstatically said, “Sure!” With a grin of excitement on his face, Kanmuri’s face was filled with the joy of a child. It was time for him to go to his new home.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Fox enjoyed this moment with Kanmuri it was a great reprieve from the projects he'd undertaken in the war efforts. While Kanmuri was the product of one of his former projects he had no issues becoming the boys adopted father. After all if one got down to the truth of it he was perhaps as close to a genetic clone as possible. Although even Akkuma had no idea just how strongly his genetics would affect the boy. He hoped the natural instincts that came to their kind would not consume him. In the moment when Kanmuri began to speak of the torture he'd faced at the Kyoujourans hands he made a mental note to pay them a visit. His actions bettered the lives of his subjects & were rarely done in malice. There was a deep hatred within the boy even at such a young age. He needed to ensure that he was guided & had the tools he'd need to survive this world.

Kanmuri went on & he started to wonder if it was perhaps too late for the child. That was when Kanmuri's next words reinforced his will he would guide the child to be the sword needed to strike down his clans foes. The weapon that would help spread the reputation of his clan. He just needed to ensure he enforced a greater bond than that with his son Riyota. Each day had brought more concern that the Kitsune Priestess had only further dug her claws into the child. Akkuma would give a warm proud smile as Kanmuri finished speaking with his usual excitement. "Then we'll need to introduce you to our people...but first another gift." with those words he would reach out & place a single claw upon Kanmuri's hand. Blue Ktsune fire would spiral around his hand before forming a runic tattoo-like ring. After a few moments it would fade, there would be no pain during this process.

Akkuma would next repeat the same on the back of his hand where it formed a Master Seal & faded from view. "That seal will give you access to the easier routes of our sites. As your training progresses I'll increase the access you have." with those woulds they would proceed towards the Dojo if only Kanmuri understand just how complicated their clan truly was. But those lessons would come with age for now he would reinforce that familial bond with the rest of the clan. As they walked towards the Dojo he began to speak again "I wonder if you'll meet any of our cousins." if they did it wouldn't matter which one it was it'd surely be interesting.

[Topic Left]
[I'll start a thread at the Toraono Dojo]
[CRPJ Used]
Name: Miroku Control Seals
Effect: Seals used by the Miroku to access Restricted/Clan only sites. There are 3 levels of access that a seal can grant this decided during the time of placement on a target & can be increased/decreased via Roleplay.
OOC Notes: Jutsu may be taught to Trusted Clan Members. Time Limit till Expiry/Renewal is Needed 2 OOC Months

Name: Miroku Master Seal
Effect: Akkuma's Master Seal Used to not only Enter Restricted Clan Area's but Control the Level of Access other Bearers of the Seal have.
OOC Notes: Follows normal CRPJ rules. Time Limit till Expiry/Renewal is Needed 3 OOC Months

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back