Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Beginning [Open]

Uehara Maeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maeko yawns, stretching her arms as far above her head as she can, leaning back in her chair letting out a happy sigh of relief. Her family and her had moved to Konohagakure, and even though she'd been there for a little bit now, she hadn't had the chance to explore, get to know others, and learn what it's like to live in an actual Shinobi village. Her father had already left for the day to look for work, and her mother was busy tending to her little brother, Ryuji.

"Mama, you and Dad still don't approve of me going to the Academy, do you?" She turns to look at her mother who was sat on the couch in the living room trying to get Ryuji to stop playing long enough to dress him before pausing a moment. "It's not that, Mae." Her mother turns to look at her, a calm smile posted on her almost doll-like delicate face. "It's a noble endeavor and we are happy for you, really." She sets down the shirt she had retrieved for Ryuji, gets up and walks over to Maeko. "Your father and I love you very much, and being a Ninja is a dangerous job. A job we are far too aware of to not be at least a little wary of what might happen to you, not just during training, but during missions, once you're a Genin." She sets her hand on Maeko's head, still smiling softly. "Besides, who knows if you'll make it to Genin. You might not make it through the Academy, and there's no fault in that. You'll just have to find something else you want to do instead."

Maeko takes her Mother's hand off her head, gently placing it back at her side. "It sounds like you'd rather I didn't go." Maeko looks away from her mother momentarily, then turning back. "I want to help people. From what I've seen and heard, being a shinobi is more than just killing, missions, and violence. They help people who are in trouble, or those who need a little more assistance than you or I. A mission could be as simple as finding a lost kitten, or bodyguarding a cherished animal. You don't know, and besides, there are different branches I could go into." Maeko hands her mother a paper, listing the pros and cons of her being a part of the Academy. "You might notice that there are all three branches listed there, Mother. I could be a medical Ninja, or I could be a part of the ANBU. There's also the option of the main branch. It's a decision I can make when I come to it, not one I have to make when I enter the Academy, so please, don't take this the wrong way, but stop trying to get me to drop this." Maeko gets up from her chair and walks to the door of their home. She turns to look at her mother once more after putting on her sandals. "I can't be here right now. I need to clear my head, wander around and actually get to know our new home. I'll be back later."

As she walks out of the house, she takes a turn down the road, not really looking to go anywhere specific, but just wander, and see what the village has to offer. The streets in this district are lined with maple trees found only in this region. "These trees are beautiful. So much better than just staring at fields all day, and it's so calm here. It's nice to get away from Ryu and how loudly he plays." She's smiling, while she's walking, admiring the sights, just letting the streets randomly take her wherever she wants to go, no specific aim in her mind. It takes her what seems like more than 20 minutes to realize that she's now got no idea where she is, but she can see Hokage Rock, and the Oak District, so she can still use those as her landmarks to know she's not as lost as she might think. She once again stretches her arms up high above her head, smiling wide before letting out a sigh before saying aloud, "I really think I'm going to like it here."

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A'ight, so I was gettin' some cardio in right? Well you know, when you spoil yourself it always gonna cost you somethin'. Had me some sweets not too long ago so I gotta work that off. But hey, no matter what I do I do it clean boy. I stay stylin' na' mean? So let me hit you with the... you guessed it, the TOP DOWN RUN DOWN. I got my red-brown brush all styled and stuff, but that took a hit from the cardio-effect. But the appearance effort actually adds to sex appeal so yeah. Got the Rayman shades on that face, designer on designer, know what I mean? Got the red form-fitting tank top, now I keep that plain so it don't outshine my physic like TOO too hard na' mean? Worked hard for this body. Got the fresh Below Guard black jogging pants and shoes for the 1-2 combo, red trim on the pants red laces on the shoes cuz. Now who you know is clean like me huh?

Anyway, so I'm jogging right. I hear this feminine voice among the peoples talkin' bout 'liking it here .' So I'm thinkin''Foreigner huh, I likes me those.' So I stop and look that way and some tall red headed chick in black is standing there stretching right, all smilin' and stuff. I look her over a bit and I'm thinkin' 'She lookin' kinda nice,... but somethings off.' She was really tall at 5'9" somethin' but lookin' kinda young though so I don't know. Couldn't tell whether she was fangirl material or a soon-to-be groupie, got vacancies for both at the moment. So on the start, I plays it easy and chill and I'm like, "Is that a fact. Huh, so you're new here huh Lil Red?" Figured I'd get to know her a little bit before I categorize her right, ain't tryin' to be no creeper. I extend a hand for da intro, show her the pearly whites and tell her, "Basuta."

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
gpA1ZaJl.png

Yuki walked through the street of Maple Town, she was glad to be home after her trip to Kumo and their less than friendly welcome. The scent of flower blossoms and food stalls floated on the breeze that gently blew through the female's hair, the Haku didn’t have a reason to be here today she just wanted to soak in the atmosphere of being home beside it had been awhile she since she had some Maple Candy. [lb2][/lb2]

As she walked through the streets she overheard a conversation between a young girl and her parents, from what she could gather she was going to be starting the academy, while the girl's parents didn’t sound thrilled they were supportive all the same. It made Yuki think of the conversation she had with her adopted parents when she told them she was going to become a Ninja, they where supporting but she could tell that they weren’t happy that all of their children have chosen that path, you wonder how they were doing lately, it had been so long since she had last seen them. Another individual approached her, he was wearing sunglasses and a rather tight fitting vest top, Yuki raised an eyebrow as she watched him interact with the girl out of curiosity more anything for now though she was more than happy to watch from a distance.[lb2][/lb2]

[Topic Entered][lb2][/lb2]

[tbody]

Uehara Maeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Is that a fact. Huh, so you're new here huh Lil Red?" Maeko looked toward the voice to find a person wearing sunglasses, a tight red tank top and black jogging pants standing near her. She hadn't even heard him approach, let alone see him with his rather unique appearance from what she's seen here so far. He seemed like he was the type that tried to be friendly but came off the wrong way, but who was she to judge on appearances? Long, red hair, yellow eyes that made people a little uncomfortable if she's just walking around with a blank expression, and an attitude to match when she's angry. "Oh, uh, hello Basuta. I'm Uehara Maeko and yes, I'm new here. My family and I moved here a little while ago from a little farming village that doesn't seem to be on any maps here in the Hidden Leaf." She smiled sweetly at his smile, took his hand and shook firmly. "Quite a sense of...style you have. I'm assuming you're out training on this fine day?"

She stands after she withdrew her hand from the friendly handshake, left hand now resting on her hip and her right dangling at her side. She was the type to talk using her body language and a lot of hand gestures. On a good day, it might look like she was weaving signs, but of course, she's just more graphic than most when it comes to talking. She lifts her right hand and gestures to him. "You definitely seem like you're in excellent shape, but that shirt looks a little too tight. Wouldn't something slightly more loose fitting be more practical for training?" She paused before looking around. No matter who was in front of her, the scenery here was just beautiful. A slight breeze blew, and the sweet fragrance of flower blossoms and food stalls flowed gently across her senses. Her hair fluttered slightly in the breeze and a smile ran across her face yet again.

"Please excuse my rudeness there. I tend to get lost in the beauty of the area." She gestures to the trees and the blue sky, slightly cloudy but not so cloudy as to oppose the rays of the sun shining down, casting its light through the leaves on the trees, creating a scene that would leave even the smallest child smiling ear to ear. "It really is something here, isn't it?"

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So she seems all pleasant and stuffs, you know. Shook the hand, gave a name. Not the best when it comes to names though sooooo, Lil Red it is. Not that I won't try but you know how it is right? You be like 'Maeko, Uehara Maeko, Maeko', then two days later be doin' everythang to keep from having to use they name cause you know you forgot. But she seemed nice enough though. Farmer family and all, humble beginnings and stuff. I like, "Alright, cool." Then she checked the style. Now see, I be tryin' to tell y'all but y'all ain't tryin' to hear me though! That's what's up. So I'm a little excited while she asked about the training and I'm like, "Yeah yeah, you know. I get it in." Had a little bounce about me na' mean.

So she like keeps talkin' 'bout my tank top and I'm thinkin' 'Yeah yeah, I know you likes what you see. It's okay, it's alright.' But I plays it cool for now you know. So I says, "You might be right Maeko but I mean, it breathes well enough though. And well, image is important, know what I mean?" So like, she kinda zones out for a minute I'm like 'what'. Then she apologizes for it and so I go, "It's cool it's cool." And after a little more looking Lil Red talks about the scenery some more. Without thinkin' too much about it I give her one of those mediocre hand waves and I'm like, "Eeeee, it's okay I guess. I mean, you might could appreciate it better than I could cause I've been here a while na' mean?"Yeah I ain't wanna fake the funk be like "I like everything you like." But I think for a few seconds and I throws her this though, "But there are a few places here and there that keep their splendor you know. If ya wanna know or ever wanna go? (Points to himself) Your boy."

Then I see something on her leg which seems like a pouch and immediately assume she might be of the shinobi class. So point at it with my left hand and I says, "Oh whacha gotta there? Is that ninja hardware? What rank shinobi are you rockin?" I mean I could be wrong but I figure, can't stay long wrong if you ask, na' sayin'?

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The shinobi still stood a little bit back from the two of them watching the interaction between them as she browsed the market stall close by, she wasn’t trying to keep herself hidden but the ANBU training was hard to ignore sometimes, regardless it was refreshing to see new blood in the village and in the academy, it had been a long time since there had been any new recruits. The Haku casually looked at the items that there was for sale on the stall finding nothing of interest. With nothing really catching her eye she decided that it was about time that she made her own introductions to the both of them.

“I am sorry to intrude,” She said poking her head between the two of them waving a little as she did. “I couldn’t help but overhear that you were going to be joining the academy. I am Haku Yuki, Head Jounin. Myself and Hoshirei oversee the teaching at the academy, so how are you finding things so far?” She smiled at the girl and extended her hand in greeting, she turned to look at the mysterious sunglass-wearing man that first spoke to the young girl. “And I don’t think that we have met” She looked him over still trying to search her memory for his face but she drew a blank he certainly had a memorable look. “Sorry old habits, I like knowing the names and faces of those around the village, you know what they say you can take the girl out of the ANBU but you can’t take the ANBU out of the girl,” Yuki laughed a little as said this.

[MFT]
[WC:277]

Uehara Maeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh whacha gotta there? Is that ninja hardware? What rank shinobi are you rockin?" She stared at him as he asked what rank of ninja she was. She was puzzled though, because she could have sworn she didn't look old enough to have already been out of the Academy, but apparently she was wrong. "Um, I'm a student. I'll be entering the Academy fairly soon. I started wearing this back on the farm I used to live on because it was useful and from what I can see, it should prove useful during and after the academy too." As she spoke about the tool pouch, she tapped on it. "I mean, you can never have too many pockets to hold things, especially as a ninja."

A woman approached shortly after she was finished speaking to Basuta, introducing herself in a rather friendly manner. Maeko couldn't help but think she was quite pretty. Her long, beautiful red hair looked as if it were made of the essence of fire itself. She introduced herself as Haku Yuki, one of the Head Jounin. She extended her hand, of which Maeko took with her own and shook politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Haku. I think I'm finding things fairly nice, so far, though I'm excited for my training to start." She smiled warmly. "It almost feels electrifying waiting for it all to start. Like excitement is coursing through my very veins!" As Maeko talked, you could see her eyes light up. She wanted to become a Kunoichi with everything she had, so it was only natural that she would be this excited for the Academy. She then heard the Head Jounin mention that she had been in the ANBU.

"ANBU? You mean the branch that is all secretive and wears the weird looking masks, right?" She put her hand over her face to simulate a mask before laughing to herself. "I heard mentioned that becoming ANBU was pretty hard. What made you decide to quit?" She was an inquisitive young girl that always liked to pry, even if people didn't really want to say much. She liked to know about people enough to feel safe, though she does regret not yet probing enough into the weird guy that had spoken to her in the first place. His speech patters were odd, and he was a little offputting, but he seemed like he meant well, so she kept the conversation going. "What about you, Basuta? I doubt you'd be ANBU. You're a little too...." She looked him up and down for a moment, contemplating how to say things nicely. "....Unique. You don't dress, act or talk as if you'd have formal training for Black Ops style work, so what do you do?"

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So Lil Red be like, "Like um, I'm an academy student and like I used live on a farm so like I started from the bottom and now I'm here. And like ummm, pockets are awesome." So I'm like, "Say whaaatt?! I mean true dat on the pockets but, 'round here,... you know you're pretty tall for girl your age Lil Red, na' mean?" Annnnd confirmed, glad I asked and dodged that bullet. I thought she might be a teeny booper. She may have been taller than most women, but she kinda had a certain look about her. Ya see, its hands and feet that hide to the tale-tell signs of age and then some. Couldn't see her feet well 'cause shoes or some sandals, and those can distort the natural patterns the skin will take. Thankfully her hands were bare and all in front, really they were all over the place though, and she got very few wrinkles the backs you know?

Then someone ducked all in our convo like they ain't know better, wit they rude a$$. But then I looked,... had me wide eyed and stuff for a sec and was thinkin',... (inhales) Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Naw naw naw,... pardon MY rude a$$. Intrude where you like madam, na' sayin?!'
I look between the two and it legit like paused me like, you'd think they were related or somethin'. I mean they just talkin' to each other like they' strangers yet they over there lookin' like sisters. That made me be on that, "Man they' a lot of red-heads here," ya boy included. Just a low-key, spoken observation for me, though I ain't hidin' it.

So they all talkin', and uhhh, I notice Code Red start checkin' me. Yeah yeah, she the slightly smaller than Lil Red but, what can I do once the names are given? Anyway, as long as she was lookin', y'all know.... she was swipin' right on ya boy. She says we haven't met and I'm like, "You right, I sho' 'nough would have remembered you." I smile but keep it relaxed you know, more like a smirk. And with that, they turn their attention me. Code Red on that, "Ummm, I've been surveying you boo,... oops,... I mean to say it's the 'Anbu' in me." So I'm thinkin', 'Gurl, I don't know about the Anbu but, I 'might' be tryin' get you out of a few other things, know what I'm sayin'?' But I keeps it cool, young people present you know. Can't turn up like THAT when they around. And then Lil Red all like, "Like he can't be Anbu, like he is too super cute and stylish for a mask." So I give a quick point to Lil Red and tell'em both, "Correct. You know the deal. I'm Gorudo Basuta, of the Medical Division, certified MD,... MN, seemingly whatever's needed nowadays. But I don't know... you know what, bet you I might could pull off Anbu gig. Get me on that suit and tie, I'll be like 'Discreet Asian Man'(To the tune of "Secret Agent Man)."

[Marked for Training]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked at the male and did her best to ignore his reaction, she smiled, he certainly was a strange fellow but there was something about him that the female found endearing.

“Med Nin...Oh yes you must be one of Nagesa’s boys, haven’t personally meet them but I have heard good things about her,” She turned her attention back to the young shinobi. “The ANBU does have its advantages, yes but it is also has it dangers, I left because I fancied a change of scenery hiding in the shadows get a little boring after a while,” She laughed slightly, “Well if there is anything that you need do not hesitate to ask, If I am not at the academy I am normally around the Hokage mansion making sure that my husband actually eats every now and again,” Yuki turned her attention back to Basuta, “How is the medical branch treating you anyway?”

[OOC: Sorry for the delay have been preparing the house for guests]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: It's been a little while so I'll go ahead. I hope Maeko doesn't mind. Feel free to jump back in when you return.]

So Yuki mentions 'Nagisa's boys' and I'm all confused cause I ain't heard of too many guys around besides myself, at least not any noteworthy fools. Anywho, she gives Lil Red some attention and all that, makes mention a "husband",... the "Hokage",... Umm hmm,... umm HMM,... UUUUMMMMM hhhmmmm,... Yeah, I ain't so ready to buy that either just yet. Matter of fact that's why she laugh she cause she know. But you know how it is, they be sayin' that on that posh posh tip you know. They be all braggadocio to all they female peers and tryna blow off sucka's dumb or soft enough to fall for that. NOT cho boy! I'll wait til she proves that, na' mean. Now I ain't blamin' her at all cause lookin' like !THAT! na' sayin', you gonna have dudes gettin' at you like all the time like clockwork you know? Well but hey, til proof be shown in some way, I'm gonna go 'head shoot my shot.

So while Lil Red in something like a daze or something, Code Red turn to me askin' 'bout the work and I'm like, "Oh yeah umm, lot of work to do, know what I mean? Nagisa got me in on a lot of them doubles though. We kinda lackin' in staff so, with the few we got we gettin' spread thin like butter on warm toast you know? I'm a field-man but I'm working more in my personal favored field of Rehab." So I let that sink in a bit you know, let her say what she need to say. Then I hit a smooth step or two to close in on Code Red for a little more discreet convo. Then I gives it to her straight on the whisper like, "So uhh Code Red, now I know you say you (finger quoted)"tied down" n' all that you know. I mean I get it you know, it's a nice n' easy turndown for all the traffic swingin' your way. But umm I'mma keep the truth level 100. While you were talkin' 'bout taking the Anbu out the girl and, the girl out the Anbu,... it kinda got me thinkin' bout one question... What can I do to get you out of everything,... 'except them heels? Now, if you like 'really' wedded up, cool, I respects that. But otherwise, why don't we talk sometime real soon, schedule a physical, you know somethin' like that? " Now I told y'all before, a closed mouth don't get feed right? I say what I need to say na' mean. Better that people really know what's up na' mean.

[Marked for Training]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Topic left due to inactivity. If either of you want to pick it back up later, let me know. Until then, peace.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back