Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new encounter (open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was kind of exhausted. He figured hanging out at the Forest of Death would let him reflect on life and enjoy peace and quiet, but Kuro decided to crash his little bubble and do some "training".

And there was only one place left where he might finally get some peace and quiet. He climbed over the divider fence and sat down on top of one of the Hokage Stone Heads. The only other person who he thinks comes and does this is Takeshi. The ANBU Sennin once told him that he used to do this all the time.
The village looks so at ease. Especially when it is night time like it is right now.

And the stars at night. That even calmed him down even more. He could stay here all night. Don't get him wrong, he does have an apartment. From all of the cash he had on him since the caravan he was with when he was young burned down.

And now he knows why. It's because of who he is... He shook the thought out of his head. He started to doze off.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
kXI3BS3.jpg
bkD9P4X.jpg

Under the light of the moon, Sushi would train preparing for the days to come. He would look to the stars in the sky, reminding him of just how small he was, but now he couldnt think about that. Since the tournament, he had changed... he'd grown stronger. He was getting to the point where if he fought himself in the tournament he'd completely outclass the former Sushi. He was aligned differently, his movements more precise and accurate, his senses could rival some trackers, and he was getting poised in his amount of senjutsu he was beginning to learn. Tonight, he trained with the Pup that had the same ferocity as he did, Tadashi, the azure fur lightning pup that challenged him daily about his speed. Because of him Sushi picked up his game, Aki was asleep tonight but this was the best time for him to train! Sushi and Tadashii sped through the night finding their way to the Hokage rock... High above the village as they moved in small flashes of light racing and pacing themselves to the ledges hopping over a fence they'd come to a speedy halt!

"Hehe! I beat you this time Tadashi!" Panting deeply into his lungs and sweat dropping from his brow before the pup would bark out, "Nuh Uh! I totally beat you, by a nose!", both chuckling to themselves as Sushi would look up to the sky, "Heh, Lets take a small break before we continue training! Alright?" leaving the pup to bark as Sushi would pull out a treat for him and kneeling down to Tadashi before they would set out again.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a long and exhausting day. More like a week, after the tournament, Akumi had more work than she was ever used too. It was strange, she was free from the village, any work whatsoever. She liked it that way, but she never felt complete. Now she has three times more work than she has ever had. She almost felt overwhelmed. The main branch was in pieces, and there were so few members in it, it made it hard to run. The academy students just were not interested in the main branch. Anbu and Medic were too flashy, super secret spy or lifesaver. the in between was a regular ninja, she would have to think of a way she could make it more appealing.

Akumi came to the Hokage rock to relax, and look at the stars. It was the best place to see them, way over the village lights, it was the clearest. Akumi's green rippled eyes scanned the sky, it was so open, and big, it was kinda scary. Somehow it put her at ease.

Akumi was wearing her Konoha headband on her forehead, and an Iwgakure band on her belt. She was a leaf shinobi, but she transferred from Iwagakure, and she liked having her old Iwagakure headband to remind her of where she came from. The stars were always brighter in the mountains. Akumi was a small woman, she was barely 5'3'', most assumed she was a child. the 19-year-old never let it show how much that bothered her. Without makeup, she probably looked 12, if not younger.

Not too long after Akumi arrived, she noticed Suyashi arrive, what a coinkydink. "Hey long time no see, Suyashi." AKumi stated and waved to the boy, he was younger than her but somehow taller. She didn't like that one bit, but most of the students would grow taller than her one day or another. He had a pup with him, that was new. She felt like it was a little bluer than a normal dog would be.

As Akumi approached the rails, she noticed a kid, blue hair, easily visible in this lighting. Well at least for Akumi. "Hey, isn't it uncomfortable to sit on a rocky surface?" Akumi called out. It was a strange place for someone to be at this time, plus no one else was visibly around.

[topic entered with akumis original body]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was enjoying his time to himself. That is, until he heard three different blood flows coming straight at him. The first two were a kid and his dog, a blue one. Whereas the kid. Huh, that Suyashi kid that knocked Maru out. Any other time, he might have gone up to the kid and congratulated him, but with all that has happened today, he has more of a migraine with the loudness.

And now the third blood flow. It was a woman. Only a few years older than him from the looks of it. And she obviously wanted to converse with him and Suyashi.

"It is actually quite comfortable. I almost fell asleep too. What brings you both here anyway?" He tried not to act mad, but the whole day has finally caught up to him and the recent 'training' with Kuro didn't help one bit.

He sighed, "Sorry if I sound annoyed. I've had a long week."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
kXI3BS3.jpg
bkD9P4X.jpg

leaf_genin.gif
WluPYLZ.png

Situations were heightened at the notion that they were so caught up in the training that they didnt feel the large amount of chakra that was around him. If this was a mission they would have been taken off guard, then again under the light of the moon wasnt something that Sushi was used to being under in terms of preparations for the missions to come. The wind was still in this moment, and he was greeted by another, Akumi the cute woman with the awesome eyes. They seemed to ripple for all eternity, he wondered what she did to obtain eyes like that? Did she attain a new level of chakra prowess that was unlike anything he would know in his life? Or did she do something dark and mysterious? She knew, but that was something he might ask her in the future, he also knew she was strong, and one of the leaders of the village given that she was in the sky box with the Hokage and others "Shoot! Hi Ripple Water Eye-Sama. I havent seen you since I was getting close to my victory in the tournament! Heh, this here is my Pack Mate Tadashii, the lightning pup!", nodding Tadashii would leap up unto Suyashi's head before wagging his tail.

"Sawp! You seen my boy Sushi fight? I've never seen him fight, he didnt want me to join in the tournament with him because he said it would be an unfair advantage...", nodding Sushi would go to retort before they would notice the other that seemed to be annoyed with the general presence of Sushi and Tadashii here, but then again this was an open area, so... Nevermind that, Suyashi would nod seeing the guy before in the crowd with Kuro. "Sorry to disturb you Mister dude-san. Me and Tadashii were looking into getting our training going to the next level. I'm looking forward to going on my first B Rank mission not far from now.", nodding he would look to Akumi, thinking back to the tournament it was fuzzy maybe he hit his head a bit too hard in those last few moments of his last fight... Who knew.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The blue-haired boy seemed annoyed, but he apologized afterward. "Long week for us all." She commented, she understood what it felt like to have a long and stressful week, she didn't know if this was the worse week she has had, spending two months in jail probably topped the list. "I come here to look at the stars, its the clearest up here." She replied with a nod.

Akumi's attention turned to Sayushi as he called her water ripple eye-sama. He forgot her name, and one thing she did not like was repeating herself, it was a very big peeve of hers, and was guaranteed to put her in a bad mood every time. She almost forgot about the lightning pup. Her hand went straight to the back of his head, hard enough to make her point, but not hard enough to hurt him. Maybe that would jog his memory. "My name is Akumi!, This is the third time I've said this to you! It's a simple name, a child could remember better than you can!" She scolded him in an annoyed tone of voice.

Akumi's attention then went to the pup, Tadashi, and her attitude made a 180. "It's nice to meet you Tadashi. It was fun watching Suyashi, fight, his lightning skills are pretty impressive." Akumi stated to the pup with a smile, she seemed to only channel her annoyance at Suyashi, which showed how good she could control her emotions, despite lashing out at the blonde.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren let out a small laugh as Akumi hit Suyashi upside the head and scolded him. He guessed he had to introduce himself now.

"I'm Ziren, and don't worry Suyashi, I won't knock you upside your head. Also, congrats on beating up Maru. Also the stars do look amazing." He left out the fact that he thought Akumi looked amazing too. He didn't show any interest just to be friendly but not too friendly.

His yellow eyes studied the two. They apparently know each other pretty well for the fact that the boy got Akumi's name wrong for the third time.

He didn't dare share the fact of his blood line. For only a couple people know, and who knows who else caught wind of him fighting Kuro. It'd be even worse if Takeshi finds out about the fight.

If they ask, just say you'd rather not tell them, he thought to himself.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
kXI3BS3.jpg
bkD9P4X.jpg

Nodding Sushi would smile, seeing as this ordeal was getting better and better as time would commence he'd have nothing to worry about. Tadashii seemed to be enjoying himself as well, looking to Akumi and Ziren with his tongue out ready to continue playing a bit. Until that is when Akumi would thwack him a good one. Rubbing the back of his head Tadashii would leap from his head moments before the impact. The Jounin woman was strong, Sushi could tell that if she were to get ahold of him that he would have alot of trouble, but he'd smile again. "Ehh, I apologize Akumi-sama. I wont forget it again. Promise!", nodding and turning his attention to Ziren Sushi would go to speak but Tadashii beat him to it.

"Aye, Sushi boy has gotten alot stronger since then! Though, he still cant beat me in a foot race! Hehe!", to which Sushi belted out, "Lies! I -just- beat you!" balling his fist up he'd shake it with static forming around his fist. Though Akum would chime in talkng about his ability with lightning. "Aye aye! Thank you Akumi-sama! Heh! I've been honing my lightning skills for a long time. Even since before I came to Konoha!", nodding he would leave the floor for someone else but not without...

"I'm working on learning Inugaki Sentou Style now. Tadashii is helping me get my body ready for the training I'm going to be getting from an elder soon..." nodding but with a quick bolt from the small azure furred pup he'd zap Suyashi on the nose before calling out with a ,"Shush! You're not supposed to talk about the training! You Dolt!", which would make Sushi bring both of his hands to he mouth to clasp it shut.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren raised an eyebrow. "So you're not from here too Suyashi? What Land did you come from?" He simply asked because he himself came from the Lightning Country from reading about his clan they are from there.
But before Suyashi could even say anything, Ziren felt blood dripping from his shoulder wound. Damnit Kuro. Why you'd have to fight me? Ziren thought. He could feel like he was losing control if himself. The white of his eyes turned blood red. He could feel the urge to spill blood and see more of it. He started to smile and laugh freakishly.
Just then, the small part of his mind came back and fought the blood lust.

"I'm sorry, but I gotta go. I need to go before my blood line decides to go on murder mode." He took his shirt off, which was now covered in blood and wrapped it around the wound. He rushed out before either of them could say anything about what he just said.

(Leaving topic unless stopped.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back