Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new generation... [Class]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When the teacher, whose name Juko didnt manage to recall, let out a shout to calm the chatting and bickering students Juko was rudely yanked from his imaginary world of fighting evil ninjas and rescuing cute kunoichi's. In an instant he straightened his back as far as humanly possible and took in a position of utmost albeit fake attention. His mind in the meantime wandered back to the discussion his two classmates had been having when he entered. I mean, on one hand a certain amount of readiness to sacrifice oneself should be part of any healthy persons mindset... or not? After all its not like anyone likes seeing people close to oneself getting harmed or even killed and i too would rather receive a wound instead of.... well... who am i kidding, i wouldnt. He grimaced amd his memories showed him pictures of a pair of people that he had almost only vague recollection of. He hadnt seen his parents in two days and even back then it was nothing more than the back of his father leaving the house in the early hours of the morning.
On the other side i can totally understand what foureyes over there is trying to say, despite his almost cartoon-like way of phrasing it. Being strong would be pretty cool after all, not having to be afraid of anyone. And in that case it would be super easy to jump in front of any opponent that tries to harm friends or family or the likes, after all, if your mighty nobody can touch you! The yellowhaired brat allowed his eyes to wander as somebody else but the teacher started speaking loudly. If i were THAT strong i would definately jump in front of any attack aimed at people close to me... even if they arent that close. But then again, can it really be considered "sacrifice" if i dont have anything to loose and theres no risk for me? Man, all of this is making my head hurt, how can other people my age spent actual time worrying about stuff like that??... Its not like we dont have enough other things to do, like learning jutsus and handseals or practicing our shurikenjutsu and stuff! Which reminds me i should probably practice today since i skipped training yesterday... gotta try my new technique before i forget how i did it the first time. Also, i wonder if that girl thta watched me back then will be there again, she was really cute with those purple bangs. Bangs, i need to practice my jutsus too, cant forget that!

Grabbing his head with both hands and shaking it Juko tried to rid himself of all the useless thinking. Comeon Juko, snap out of it, theres no chance shed actually remember you. Think about something else, think about home, think about... Porridge! In this moment he realized that everybody had gotten silent and seemed to be waiting for something or, to be more precise, on somebody. He gulped.
What the actual hell, brain. Please let this be a genjutsu of that one Uchiha brat i tripped last tuesday... pleaseeee dont let this be real!
Er, sooo.... He stuttered, trying to filter any useful words or topics from the sentences that had been said in the past few moments. Shit shit shit shit, what are they even takling about this frikking time!?... The Main Branch! He smiled and took a wide confident stance.
The uuuh, the Main branch yes? Eyes squinting at the teacher he dug through his memory for any information that he might have read at some point. The main branch is kinda like... uuh... like all the Ninjas but not the special ones, if you know what i mean? I mean like, all of them but not everyone? Like the medics arent Main branch... i think... For a few seconds he felt utterly clueless, then a sudden realization struck him. Initiate cool move 17# He immediately did the finger guns at the teacher. The... Not-Main Branch! They dont belong to the Main branch, the er.. whatsemcalled... Sub Branches!! A second before he had finished the sentence he regretted doing so. Er... thats wrong is it?... He blushed and slowly sunk back on his chair.
WC: 710​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head, Tamashii had had enough. Being disrespected multiple times he would huff out before looking to the lot of the kids, This was not something he would tolerate. He told the boy to be quiet but he continued rambling on about how this world didnt know what his true pein was or whatever. Tamashii stopped caring. He zoned out. And looked to the sky before pinching the bridge of his nose. "...You all are dismissed... I dont care if you didnt learn a thing because you obviously do not care about your education as much as I cared to teach you something.", shaking his head once more he would look to Hayasu and then Shinzo, "You both might have a future... but you need to pay better attention in the future..." looking to Juko and Dokuso he would sigh.

"If you both dont get your acts together... You'll die out there in the field of battle. Without a car of anyone because you'd have done it to yourselves. So... Leave. You are all dismissed." nodding once more Tamashii would allow his chakra to flare up opening a gate before flashing away.

[OOC: >_> You all pass. You have annoyed my Tamashii! ;-; Anyways, RP leaving, and collect your rewards.]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Three out of one of the students actually gave a great answer to the instructor's question. But then when Juko, who seemed to be more of a class clown than a real ninja, answered with a dumb question which seemed to be the cause for the lack if effort the teacher out into teaching the class. Now class was dismissed, none if them really learned a thing because their teacher gave up in them. Finalizing by telling Hayasu and Shinzo that they have potential,even though one answered only a single question and the other was just as irritating as Juko. But to be compared with Juko was a bitter pill to swallow, adjusting his glasses before he spoke.

31D.gif

“Well this was a complete waste of time,” he declared angrily. “Honestly I believe that HE wouldn't survive on the field of battle for allowing his own students to run his class. Guess it goes to show you that our educational system is not ad good as I believed it to be. However….” Maru turned to his peers, his golden hues glaring out upon each face of every student with a darken voice. “You all are failures in my opinion, especially you Juko. You are incompetent, weak, untalented. Dumb it down for you a bit you are a utter embarrassment and you have no right to call yourself a ninja. So if you didn't learn anything today here's what you should take from your wimp of a teacher–” Maru paused, turning his back on his peers. Slowly moving over to the steps before finalizing what his teacher did left his class with. “Just give up!”

And with that Maru stomped down the stairs to the hokage rock, step by step. Leaving behind him a weight of tension and dissatisfaction behind him. There are always other ways to learn what I need to know. I don't need him to gain real power. He thought to himself as Maru went back into town…

[[Maru has left.]]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a moment after Juko's answer nobody reacted. Then, the teacher sighted and seemed to sag before finally releasing the class. Confused but not necessarily frustrated Juko blinked several times before he understood the teachers orders. So... were done here? We can leave, ye? Oh boy, time to go home and get me some hot steaming Porrdige then! That was close, oh boy it was. Thank the heavens i reacted quickly and heard that they were talking about the Main branch The young ninja academy student wiped imaginary sweat from his forehead and rose from his seat.
Before he could make it to the entrance of the class room however, the spectacled Maru decided to share his utterly uninteresting opinion with him. Juko sighed. Dont get your glasses all steamy, four eyes. He imitated the other boys move of adjusting his glasses before he continued speaking. You see, my secret is, i dont need your approval the way you need it from your parents. When Maru turned around and angrily stomped off, Juko continued his imitation no jutsu and went down some of the steps in an equal fashion as the boy before jumping off the rock and vanishing in the city.

[Leaving the Class]
WC: 202​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo stood and listened to his teacher, the words which were to come out of the instructor’s mouth caught the eight year old off guard, especially because it had only been mere minutes, if that, since the class began. Though he was glad to be praised (if you could call it that) he was still frustrated with the absolutely minimal time the class had taken, he had gained very little apart from irritation thanks to certain students.

He turned, moving towards the steps only to stop and observe his spectacled peer. Shinzo sighed listening to the exclamation from the boy, though he did not retort he had been praised and so felt like he need not stoop so low in response to something that he interpreted to be derived from jealousy due to the boy’s lack of recognition. His mind wandered, wondering what really drove Maru onwards, he admired his determination. Shinzo closed his eyes as the monologue came to a close, only to open them again as Juko spoke. He stifled a laugh at the comments that the blonde boy came out with, losing his composure when he caught a glance of the imitation no jutsu. It seemed as though Juko’s aptitude to provide humour was only rivalled by his strange obsession with porridge. Shinzo had eaten porridge several times, but he didn’t think it was anything to write home about. He shrugged.

Having watched the two exit he turned to face Rakutsu while taking his first few steps down the stairs. “I guess I’ll see you ‘round, seems we did alright in our instructor’s eyes.” With that said he turned back to the city and began to run, kicking up a small cloud of dust behind him and soon he had disappeared into the distance.

[Class left]
WC: 297
TWC: 2260

Uchiha Rakutsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rakutsu watched as each of his fellow students left the area one by one until he remained. The orphan stood there both surprised and confused as the class ended so suddenly. He tried pondering a reason for this, but didn't seem to find one. Was it because of him? Did he not give a good answer? This couldn't be it because the teacher told him he had potential....in a way. Since his business at the monument had ended, he decided to leave for home.

[rakutsu left the class]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back