Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Healing Order[Requesting Kitsune]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The announcement came and went almost as quickly as an afternoon drizzle. With so many festivities on the horizon, and the lack of a leader within the division for the past weeks, Kahako barely had time to move into her new office before being bombarded with tasks that required nothing less that the medical Sennin's attention.

"Thank you, Hii-san," Kahako said softly as the giant of a man gently placed a living large table in it's proper place. The mednin simply nodded before walking through the door. The man had an unnatural ability to understand that once he was done helping her, Kahako preferred to unpack in solitude. "Congratulations again, Shinrya-sama," he said as he walked out the door.

After a halfhearted smile and a murmur of thanks, Kahako was once again alone for the time being. Where as her mother preferred the atmosphere or a traditional study with ambient lighting, Kahako preferred natural lighting and open space in her work space. Before moving in, she had the walls painted a lighter color. Since the windows were not very large for security reasons, she instead had to rely on the color pallet of her furnishings to brighten the room. Off to the side, Kahako created a space that would provide a relaxing feeling for any guests who needed or requested her presence. The end result was subtle and light colors that made the room appear simple and spacious. The only significant artwork being a display shelf off to the side that could be changed easily. Today, it sported a long wall hanging of a pine tree and perennials.

Kahako sighed, walking to her desk to begin unpacking.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“So you changed my office.” came the melodic voice of Kahakos adoptive mother, and the former Sennin, Shinrya Kitsune. “It’s too bad really. I was starting to like how it felt. Oh well, I’ll just have to change it back when I get the job after you become Raikage.” she said with a laugh and closed the door behind her, leaving the other person there standing right beside it, before heading over to the kinjutsu archive, and opening it. ”I’ve got a file to unlock for you. Don’t you worry about informing Saito-san. I’ll handle that.” she explained and unlocked the container for Shima Harukas kinjutsu registration before removing the paper from within and placing it with the others, and removing the entire container from the archive.

Then, Kitsune sealed the box away in a scroll and put said scroll into her pocket. ”Sealing jutus. Brilliant techniques, they are.” she commented and smirked. ”So, Kahako-chan. I get the feeling you wanted to see me?” she asked as Hisako stepped forward and gave an odd rather mechanical bow ”Congratulations with your promotion, Shinrya-sensei.” she said, her voice sounding almost entirely human, now that Kitsune had worked out a few of the kinks in the voice modulator ”I am Hisako. Shinrya-sama’s assistant.” she said, introducing herself.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
24xm5js.jpg

Rp said:
The day was bright and early. As always, things were usually busy. Especially for chiefs and the medical sennin. Smirking, Junko sat staring up at the ceiling as he leaned back in his chair with his feet on the desk. As usual, he had on his medical attire within the hospital. Suited up, and always ready.

"Junko, we should hit the mountains soon. First, we should handle everything here first." Aiko said as he laid on the couch fiddling with a toothpick in his mouth. He constantly stared at Junkos paths he had stationed at the door. His brother was coming a long way, and now they both possessed legendary eyesight.

"You're right. I actually have some things that can be handled now. Especially with the new sennin in office. Kahako-San is probably still getting settled though." Junko said putting his feet down and scooting closer to his desk. Opening one of the many desk drawers, Junko pulled out a beige envelope.

"What's that?"

"Paperwork that needs to be handled. I don't need in discrepancies in the future. Especially with me being the head of the kinjutsu division. Do me a favor, mind going in the pantry and hand me one of the top shelf wine bottles?"

Getting up from his chair, Aiko did as he was asked. Tossing the bottle to Junko, he caught it with ease using one hand. Sitting it down, he pulled out a scroll and began to write in it. Taking a few moments, he read back over his words and nodded. "Perfect." Junko thought as two wine glasses was placed on his desk by one of his paths. Opening the scroll further, Junko began Designing a special formula for the scroll.

In three different sections, placed three separate formulas. Each to summon One of the three items sat on the scroll. Sealing the three items into the scroll, Junko sent it off using one of his fellow feline contract companions.

e16jic.jpg

Moments later, Kahako and kitsune would hear three simple knocks. Upon opening the door, they'd see a lion equipped to the fullest extent down to one knee holding his a blue scroll. "A message for the medical sennin From master Junko-sama." As instructed, the companion would only give the scroll to Kahako, no matter what. Upon handing her the scroll, he'd nod and seemingly vanish without a trace.
Scroll said:
Shinrya-san,

The fuss and commotion has already began, but it's always sometime to relax and enjoy. As you told me, a congratulations should be in order and some fun should be had. Achieving the rank of Sennin is a huge step and a step that I'll support you every inch of the way in. Feel free to... Haha, kiss freedom good bye. Paperwork will be your best friend Haha. Seriously though, if you find yourself some free time, let's catch up and enjoy the free time together again. Involving this branch, I'm sure we'll have plenty of meetings, but let's also have one just for relaxation. Over wine of course.

P.s. Left you a present to share with someone, save, or just to keep for a later time for us along with some of your new best friends. xD

Tsuyoshi Junko
Head of Kinjutsu Surgery, Leader of the Kinjutsu Surgery Division

Formula 1
White Wine
eithdz.jpg
Formula 2
Wine glasses
hugidy.jpg
Formula 3
Best friends(Beige Envelope)
FormforKinjutsu_Form%202.2_zpsooyrtucs.jpg

-Name: Tsuyoshi Junko
-DOB: N/A
-Sex: Male
-Bloodline: N/A
-Common name of kinjutsu obtained: Rinnegan
-Location of Kinjutsu obtained: Aesculapium
-Method Kinjutsu was obtained: interaction with Outer path statue
-Body part in conjunction with kinjutsus origin: Eyes
-verifying contact: Tsuyoshi Aiko
-signature: Tsuyoshi Junko
FormforKinjutsu_Form%202.2_zpsooyrtucs.jpg

-Name: Tsuyoshi Aiko
-DOB: N/A
-Sex: Male
-Bloodline: Uchiha
-Common name of kinjutsu obtained: EMS (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)
-Location of Kinjutsu obtained: Aesculapium
-Method Kinjutsu was obtained: Surgery
-Body part in conjunction with kinjutsus origin: Eyes
-verifying contact: Tsuyoshi Junko
-signature: Tsuyoshi Aiko

Topic entered/left

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako hummed a tune as she unpacked the first box littered around her table. In truth, she could just ask the maids to set up her office, or even ask for help. But that was just not how the adopted child of the Shinrya clan was. She was oddly private to a point where she felt weird when people touched her personal items without permission.

Her tune cut short as she acknowledged the familiar voice at her door. “Just a paint job. nothing you can’t have the maids fix in half a day,” she said with a chuckle. She turned to meet her red-headed teacher with a smile of her own. Their relationship had definitely been a rocky one the past few weeks. Kahako also wasn’t sure how Kitsune felt with her student taking her new position, but it seemed the clan leader was ready to make the past water under a bridge.

Kahako watched with silence as Kitsune walked to one of the filing cabinets along the wall, unsealing it and handing the box to her former student. “I’ll definitely have to get one of those, especially for these files. But yes, I did want to speak with you...”

However, before the new Sennin could continue, a girl she never met before entered into her office along with a creature who was clearly a contract summon. The contract summon waited for Hisako to introduce herself before announcing his own reason for being here. Kahako’s eyebrow raised at Hisako’s odd introduction while she reached out for the scroll from the feline. “Thank you,” she murmured softly to the cat waited for him to leave the room before continuing her conversation with Kitsune.

As soon as the summon’s footsteps disappeared from the hall, Kahako turned and looked very seriously at Kitsune. “What is she, sensei?” Kahako asked in a no nonsense tone that was frighteningly similar to Kitsune’s own tone she used when she was talking business. As well as Hisako had progressed, her human-like actions did not fool Kahako. Aside from her natural ability to pick out the atmosphere of a person based on social cues, Kahako spent years in the Sentou honing her ability to zone in on psychological and physical problems a person could have. “Not only is her bow off, and her voice is slightly skewed, and she doesn’t move. Last time I checked, most humans have to shift their weight when they bow, and they move constantly, even when standing still.”

Kahako looked at Hisako again, giving her a once over from afar. “Your shoulders aren’t moving either, which leads me to believe you’re not breathing. Your posture is too stiff even if you are nervous or very disciplined.”

For now, Junko’s scroll remained firmly in Kahako’s hand unopened.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled mischievously. ”Hisako-chan, please go into maintenance mode.” she said, and immediately, Hisako went into sleep mode, while her maintenance ports were unlocked. ”She’s a project of mine. You know how I tend to tinker with things. She’s one of them. Come see.” Kitsune gestured for Kahako to step over and look as she removed the protective covering, exposing the metal body of Hisako. Kitsune then proceeded to open the chest port, revealing the delicate innards to Kahako. ”She’s an artificial human puppet. Self-controlled. Operating off of this power core, as well as an artificial brain. She has the capability to learn like we humans do, but also the capability of having information directly uploaded to her neural network. I opted to not upload anything but the basics. Walking, talking, the desire to learn.”

She then gestured to the fine web of artificial chakra coils running from the core and throughout the body. ”These are artificial chakra coils. They’re responsible for her being able to manipulate chakra much like you and me. Then we’ve got the tubes carrying the various fluids throughout her system that lubricate the various mechanics that allow her to move, as well as cooling her down.” she continued, pointing out the cleverness of the actual construction. ”By packing some things a bit denser, it allowed me to put a few additional components in. For example, she can interface with the wireless network I had installed in the entire hospital during my tenure as Sennin. This allows her to be constantly appraised of any events happening on the network, in effect turning her into my walking warning system.”

”Speaking of the network. You haven’t been given the user rights you’re supposed to have as Sennin yet. I was hoping we could go over that along with a few other things such as vault access, security passwords, and the like. Just because I don’t sit in that chair anymore, doesn’t mean I don’t want the place to be as secure as possible. I also have various proposals to go over with you, seeing as you make those choices now.” she said, closing up Hisakos panels and putting the protective covering back on her, before letting her wake up from sleep mode.

”I trust everything was to your satisfaction Shinrya-sama” Hisako said, referring to Kitsune, rather than Kahako in his situation. ”Hisako-chan, I’ve told you before, it’s fine to just say Kitsune.” the redhead would say ”A stickler for protocol, this one.” she commented. ”That is how I function, Shinrya-sama.” Hisako said and turned to Kahako ”I may appear human, but I am in fact quite artificial, Shinrya-sensei. I do think and learn like everyone else, though. And I assist Shinrya-sama with her research, while also keeping her appraised of current situations.”

[MFT; WC: 464]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako listened with her usual quietness as Kitsune exposed the inside of Hisako and explained how this artificial puppet worked. Truly, Hisako’s creation was genius. A fully functioning artificial AI with the capability to learn like a human. However, Hisako’s existence came at a very high risk. One that left Kahako with no short doubt of worry.

“Your ingenuity never ceases to amaze me. You have outdone yourself this time mother.” Kahako said with a small chortle as Hisako’s panel closed and the AI came back online. The awe was short-lived as Kahako faced her mother with a serious gazed. “I’m sure you realize Hisako’s creation does not come without ethical consequences.” Kahako turned back to her desk, lacing her fingers together as she looked to both creator and created. “I won’t argue the philosophical pros and cons to creating her. Since you went ahead and made her, I’m assuming the pros far outweigh the cons. However…” Kahako closed her eyes. “I cannot deny the fact that you created something that could possibly unravel our very way society.”

When she opened her eyes again, Kahako gave Hisako a soft apologetic smile. “Do not take that statement the wrong way, Hisako-chan. I believe you are as capable of good or evil as much as any person. It is how easy or hard you were to create that worries me.” She looked back to Kitsune. “How many people know about Hisako’s creation, and how many do you think could be capable of creating another artificial puppet? I’m talking past, present, and future.”

Kahako sighed feeling the need to explain why she is putting her teacher on the spot, “Until now, only a small percentage of the population could control chakra. The shinobi villages worked in finding people of these talents and training them to keep peace in their favor... However, if rebel groups learn that there is a possibility to create beings capable of manipulating chakra on the same level as shinobi-or even half of that level… it is a simple matter to create them without free will. And suddenly, we have an army of shinobi caliber soldiers on our hands, indiscriminate of right and wrong. Of course, I’m placing an extreme scenario before us, but you can’t deny it has gone from impossible to improbable."

Kahako leaned back into her chair. She mildly thought to cast a snapshot jutsu, but decided against it until a better time. “So that’s why I ask how many people know about you, Hisako-chan. Should anything unfortunate befall either you or those who know of how you were created, then we could be in very deep trouble. And right now, the fact that you are still learning to act like a human, and cannot completely copy it, worries me further to your truth being exposed.”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune ran her right hand through her hair. ”So far, only three people know of Hisako’s true nature. That’d be you, Osuteno-kun who I had observe her creation so he could learn a thing or two, and myself. As for ease of construction, it wasn’t easy at all. Most of these parts are experimental, and the power core itself is unique and charged with my own chakra. So to even power someone like Hisako, you’d need to be able to manipulate chakra in the first place. Granted, once the first is made, it can power the remaining cores.” Kitsune explained and withdrew a plastic model of the power core.

”This is of my own design, made from a special alloy that, once primed with active chakra, will perpetually generate chakra in a steady stream, much like how our bodies do. But again, my design, my alloy, and my chakra.” At that time, Hisako decided to join in ”I am also fitted with an explosive device at the base of my skull, as well as my power core, so if I fall into enemy hands, I can be detonated to prevent any knowledge from leaking out. If I am within radio range of the Shinrya Mansion, or the hospital, I will transfer my consciousness to the databanks at either location for later extraction into a new body. This means I could essentially be a perpetual assistant for Shinrya-sama.”

”Easy now Hisako-chan. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, hm? You’re still quite safe, and in good hands.” Kitsune said and grinned. ”And about your worries regarding ethical consequences, I did indeed consider them. However, as there are already several creations of the same type, I figured we should get a leg up on the competition, so to speak. The more knowledge the better.” she continued, revealing to Kahako that there were other beings like Hisako already. ”Oh right, in case you weren’t already aware, the Titan corporation has something similar to Hisako, except where theirs operate off a chakra consciousness which in turn is based on Deta, who is made up of chakra from a few people including the late Raikage, Hisakos brain is entirely electronic. This allows her to process events faster than we could, and gives her perfect recall, as finding the right information is only a matter of knowing what page to turn to in your book. Figuratively.”

[MFT; WC: 399]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako’s eyes darkened at Kitsune’s mention of Titan’s production of puppets similar to Hisako. She never heard of the group, but had to wonder what business a non-militant group had in creating such creatures. It bothered her greatly, and she intended to research the matter further. “Very well. Is it at least safe to assume Saito-sama and the other Sennin are aware of Titan having such creations?” Once her answer was fulfilled, Kahako would let out a sigh, her shoulders relaxing slightly. “At the very least, I would like her to continue learning within the village about human characteristics. She will definitely need to be evaluated by one of the hospitals leading psychologists before she is sent out on any mission outside.”

At this, Kahako moved to her desk and grabbed a piece of paper with the hospital’s letterhead and a pen. “Our hospital has always believed in the freedom of research, and I greatly dislike denying that right to the members of our ranks. However, I still worry about the consequences to our village if a creation as advanced as Hisako falls into the wrong hands. With that being said, I am instating the following order:”

At this, Kahako began writing. “Any member of the Medical Branch wanting to learn the art of engineering and replicating automated puppets like Hisako must first seek approval from both the current leader of this specialization, currently Shinrya Kitsune, and the reining Medical Sennin. As a student of the aforementioned Medical Chief, Osuteno is currently the only medical shinobi allowed to freely train and learn in this area of study. Any mednin caught learning this path without approval will receive harsh penalties that align with insubordination.”

Kahako put her pen down and set her letter to the side to be added to the records later. “I hope you do not misunderstand my intentions, mother. You are free to research and experiment as you please. But we all must be careful who learns from your legacy and be aware of what they intend to do with it.” she said as she waited for the woman’s response. For the first time since the beginning of this meeting, Kahako smiled at her mother. “I think you will change the very nature of our world and that thought is both humbling as your daughter and terrifying as your superior.”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune shrugged at Kahakos first question. ”I’m not sure if they’re already aware, but I do intend to make Saito-san aware of it. Unfortunately, his schedule is crazier than yours will be. So I haven’t had the chance yet. But I’ve got an inkling that I will soon.” Kitsune said, nodding lightly. ”Oh I don’t intend for her to go on missions anytime soon. She’s got far too much to learn before that even becomes an option. I mean, we humans are what we are due to environment, and nurture. Hisako-chan is… Well, a result of my abilities. I suppose that could count for nurture. She still lacks the environmental influence.”

Kitsune and Hisako stepped closer to the desk as Kahako did. ”See, that is why I fitted Hisako with a remote detonation device. Hisako herself also agreed to it remaining in place. She’s quite logical about it all. If I could get permission to extend my wireless networking experiment to include the entire village, she’d be guaranteed being backed up and ready to be put into a new body as soon as it was built. For now, that would only happen if she’s within range of the hospital, or the mansion.” Kitsune explained and pointed up to the little plastic device sitting on the ceiling. ”That, is an access point. Right now, Hisako-chan is connected to that, wirelessly, and the point itself is connected to the structures internal wiring, which again, is connected to the servers I had installed in the basement. They contain our entire medical library, and non-classified medical journals. But more importantly, they’d contain Hisako-chan if something were to happen to her body.”

Then Kahako wrote down her executive order. ”Well now. I didn’t see that coming, Kahako-chan.” she said, genuinely surprised. ”But I do agree with your decision. The computers of the hospital are equipped with a mail function, so you can send me a message through that with your authorization, and then I’ll know it’s legit. Speaking of which. Shouldn’t we get a terminal installed in here for you? I mean, I took mine with me.”

She smiled at Kahako, as she was genuinely concerned. ”Don’t worry, Kahako-chan. I understand your intentions. And I agree with them. I know I don’t always consider the ethical side of what I do, but, I do consider whether or not it could help make people’s lives better.” she said and hugged her daughter tightly. ”Thank you, daughter of mine. You don’t know how much that means to me.” Kitsune finished, and took a step back, wiping away a tear. Given their recent track record, hearing Kahako say those words made feelings well up inside Kitsune, despite her best attempts to keep them from surfacing.

[MFT; WC: 457]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako gladly accepted and returned Kitsune’s hug with one of her own. This was what they needed. An olive branch to get them to move on. Kahako hoped she could hold onto this moment if ever the past decided to rear its ugly head.

“Yes, I’ll definitely need a terminal. With all of this wireless craziness that you are creating, maybe you can make a terminal that could fit into our hands that we can use instead of clipboards.” Kahako laughed lightly. “I mean, it works with Hisako’s artificial brain. You would think the simple transmission of data would be a little simpler, right?”

With that, Kahako finally picked up Junko’s scroll and unsealed it. Her eyebrows rose at the one set of paperwork, quietly putting it in her desk drawer for filing into the Kinjutsu user database later. The second scroll brought a smile to her face as she set the summoned bottle of wine and glasses to the side of her desk. “But was there anything else you needed from me, mother? I’ll have to finish unpacking, and then maybe you can help me get my terminal setup.” Another knock came at the door. This time an assistant bringing paperwork for various research approval.

“And so begins the paperwork.” Kahako said with a smile as she took the stack of papers. “I’ll have to force myself to do some clinical rounds so I don’t drive myself crazy… Oh! Are we still up for that trip to the temple at your province? I didn’t get to see it the last time I was there.”
[spoilername="OOC"]TL unless there is more you wanted to discuss[/spoilername]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune laughed as she pulled her tablet out of her lab coats inner pocket. ”You mean such as this?” she said with a sly grin plastered on her face ”I’ve been using this for a while. Even before it got added wireless capabilities. Quite useful for notetaking. And for a round of Go during my breaks.” she said, the last bit with an added wink. ”I’ll see if we’ve got more lying around, if not I’ll go place an order for an additional shipment, and modify them to add wireless capability. Oh, and as for the terminal…” she said and tapped a few times on the screen of the tablet.

”It’s just been ordered. And should be here within the day. Once it’s here, setting it up is simple. Bear in mind, you’ll need this.” she said and handed Kahako a small key-like device with a circle on the head. ”Place your thumb within the circle, and focus chakra there. That’ll attune the key to you, and be your access password. You’ll need to do that every time you want to start the terminal, but after the first time you do it, if another person tries to do the same, it’ll fail. If this key is not inserted into the slot on the front of the machine, it will not start.” she explained. Hopefully that’d explain how it worked.

Then Kahako unsealed the scroll she had received. Kitsune managed to steal a gaze on the familiar forms that was slipped into a desk drawer. Hm. So Junko and Aiko both registered Kinjutsus hm? Interesting… Then came the first batch of paperwork and Kitsune laughed again. ”This is why I’m not envying you being promoted to my old job, Kahako-chan. I barely had any time to do research of my own with all the paperwork I had to do. At least now, I get the chance to do some ground-breaking research.” she said, still in high spirits.

”You’ll have to come find me when you’re ready for that trip dear. Your new job is intense in terms of work hours. I’m good for whenever, so just come find me. Or, alternatively, call me.” she said, handing over a pretty advanced communications device. It was an basically an advanced radio. It had been given a unique identifier number, and other devices could ‘call’ it, without other radios also getting that signal. ”I’ve already added my number to the memory, all you have to do is hit the call button.” she said, smiling. ”I call it a radiotelephone. It’s the result of some of my tinkering. I really should market these. And the terminals for non-civilian use. I imagine the village could use them.”

Kitsune ran a hand through Kahakos hair. ”I’m proud of you, sweetie.” she said, as she pulled her close again for another hug. ”Just look at you. My strong daughter, the medical sennin.” she said, almost whispered. ”I suppose I should leave you to your new duties, and head back to my lab then. You know where to find me, if you need me.” and with those words, Kitsune headed out of the office, taking Hisako, who hadn’t spoken a word since she explained about herself, with her.

[MFT; WC: 539; TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back