Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new step forward (Maki needed)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren made his way to the Gates. His recent talk with the other ANBU in the library made him see the world differently. And now, he wants to go back and apologise to that other ANBU for lying to him. He just hopes that he's there. Otherwise this will just be a waste of time. He looked up and seen that the poster that one of the academy teachers have given him is still up there. He sighed to himself.
"Guess I have to take it down. Since I don't think I need it anymore."
Ziren focused his chakra to his feet and walked up the walls and plucked the kunai out of the wall and grabbed the poster before it fell. He then decided to try and do a cool backflip from off the wall, but landed on his face.
After a minute he got up and handed the kunai back to the guard from which it belonged to. Ziren then waited for the ANBU to appear.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki watches as a kid walks up the gate, frowning and stepping out to reprimand him before realizing it was the one who has a picture up there. Definitely not one of Maki’s best moments, to say the least. Somewhat petty of him. He sits quietly and watches as the kid gets the picture down. Then tries to act like a badass and suffers for it. He steps out of the shadow of the wall as the boy hands the kunai to a guard, chuckling. Least he had the common courtesy to return the weapon.

”Well, gotta say that’s not the worst dismount I’ve ever seen. Help you?”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard that voice before. He turned around and seen the ANBU from before.
"Actually, yes." Ziren said. "I have talked to another ANBU operative and my eyes have opened up a lot since our last meeting." He got up, brushing the dust out of his blue hair.
"I just wanted to say sorry. I lied to you before about talking to a Sennin. Heck I don't even knew I had a branch with a Sennin. Much less have a passport. I was a different person back then. But I am changing now. And wish to get a passport and know my branch and Sennin so this does not happen again."
Ziren finally stopped talking. He waited to see what the ANBU operative will do next.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back