Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Normal Good Deed! [Open]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
0TBRlgJ.png

Welp it was Maru's day off and he believed that there was nothing really else for him to do since he didn't have to go through the struggle of training every day. So he decided to adventure into Susukino District to head to the local Sky Bar so he could drink his fill of rice wine and head to the clubs. Maru was in his more human like form, his hair a bit shorter than he kept it since he was known for having long hair. His face covered with a white painted eye mask that was similar to the kind of mask an Anbu would wear and instead of the fancy kimono he usually wears it was replaced with a suit with a coat that had white fur on the inside of it. Skipping to keep up was his masked youkai he calls Oof who wore a mask similar to it's Summoner only it was a full mask and a white kimono giving it the appearance of a child monk. Maru wanted to see if blending in with the crowd was possible since he is usually seen in his youkai form anyway, and it wasn't because of the demon hate because he didn't care about scaring people. He just didn't want to be asked to DO anything. People see a shinobi and wants to hire them off for the littlest things like babysitting or get something for them.

Maru didn't feel like doing any task for today… but boy was wearing his mask was a mistake. No sooner than later a panicked average looking lady calling names out which he assumed to be the names of some children that she may have lost. Maru paused, then slowly turned to cross the street hoping that the lady calling out wouldn't see him…. But she did. The lady approached Maru then gave him a tap on his shoulder and the masked demon turned. "Excuse me, have you seen my babies anywhere?" asked the woman, sounding frantic but Maru didn't bat an eye.

"Nope, what happened to them?" Maru asked then he cursed himself for asking that, he just wanted to go to the Sky Bar and go look at some better looking boobs than the ones he's looking at right now. But the woman continued even though the masked demon blatantly shown that he didn't care much about these missing children. "I went to the clothes store down the street here, when I left there we went and dropped my husbands sword off to be repaired with Mick and then we went to the market and got some food, when I went to the head to the gates to go to the Monastery to Raiden I noticed they weren't there." Maru looking down at his masked youkai, then placed a hand on his chin to seem like he was thinking however he just wanted to see if there was a way out of this. An idea came to his mind then looking back at the concerned woman he gave her a happy go lucky smile then told her. "Well…. I guess I'll help. That'll be 15,000 yen."

"Wait what?!"

"For finding your children, shinobi don't do things for free now especially a jounin plus I'm putting my life on the line… plus if I have to fight anything for these children than it'll probably average around 30k soon… 15k up front then I'll help." He held his hand out for payment that he knew the woman wouldn't have, and from the expression on the mother's face it looked as if he was asking the impossible. "Well 15k upfront or I'm walking away." he snickered to himself. His small youkai Oof chuckled, seemingly enjoying the whole altercation especially against one from that church who worships a false god. Guess laziness would make anyone act mean especially if it's supposed to be their day off.

[Maru enters]
[NPC Oof enters]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC:
[Thread entered with PC Monzaemon Marushijūkyū

IC:
Shikyu had a good day today. He had yet to have too much chance to learn new Lightning Jutsu over the last few weeks, but he had had time to do other things. Importantly, he was becoming more and more with, well, how everything worked. Today, he had taken time off to relax, spending his time at a cafe in the Susukino District. He had ordered something called a 'Raiden Lightning & Thunder Special', which seemed to be some sort of mango shake. It was actually very good. He sat in the cafe in his normal attire - which was also the normal Chuunin attire - from the Kumogakure headband, down to the vest and pants and everything. He was, after all, proud of what he was. He was sitting at a two-seater table, and he had his blade - the Mune no Ogotsuchi next to him, leaning against the railing. He normally had it sheathed behind his back, but whenever he had to sit down it would be in the way, and he had to set it aside instead.

While he was sipping there just chilling, he heard a commotion not too far away. Turning towards it, he realized that it was all about a woman looking for her kids. Someone that seemed like an ANBU - based solely on the mask he was wearing - was approached by the woman, and then a conversation ensued. While he was not too close, he was close enough to hear everything that transpired. The woman had asked the man to search for her children, and the man agreed - at a cost. The woman was flabbergasted, and the man had to explain why it costed money to hire a Shinobi.

Shikyu pondered back to what Sendatsu had taught him. Shikyu had asked if it was necessary to be nice to everyone, and Sendatsu had said that it was each person's own prerogative. The law does not force anyone to be nice aside from out of their own volition. He said that it was just as much someone's right to be nice and completely selfless, as it is for someone to be selfish and lazy, so long as they abided by the law. The only thing that Shikyu had to keep in mind was, that everything was balanced, and every action had an opposite reaction. As much as someone had the right to be as selfish as they liked, they must accept that others can be just the same to them. So long as they accepted that... then they are fine.

Shikyu continued to watch the scene play out, not quite close enough to notice Maru's snicker or Oof's chuckle. He pondered what was going to happen next.

OOC:
[MFT, WC: 450]

Yamamoto Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If it weren’t for another bland day at the academy, Suzume’s teacher would have received an answer from her during roll call. However, she chose to skip out. The teacher would announce her name, only for silence to answer. This wasn’t something she did every week, or each month even - but a few times a year. The child chose today to be one of those days, where she did whatever she feels like. Would it be that much of a problem if her father got a notice she had an unexcused absence? Well, she’d see about that later. The girl wouldn’t pay mind to a matter that hadn’t come up yet.

Taking a little bit of yen with her from her father’s stash, Suzume headed out to a street that had vendors of all sorts around. The first she went into sold stuffed animals. After taking 10 minutes to look through a pile of demonic-inspired plushies, she found a fox-type one large enough to be a pillow. That one made her choice because it reminded her of her dad. The toy would cost most of the yen she brought, but why should that matter? It’s not like it was actually her own. Besides, there was enough left over to get some nice tea or something.

She looked upon the rows of shops, all with their own specialty going on. One sold masks, another scrolls, the next one kimonos...it took a bit of walking until a cafe came up. Not many people were there, so it was a perfect moment to get a cup. Looking at the menu, she had just enough to cover for a medium sized tea. That might have been for the best, because Suzume never managed to finish a large in time. She took a seat, ordering for Gyokuro. As her tea was being prepared, she cuddled her fox plushie. Definitely a good purchase.

Lost in the fluffiness of the stuffed animal, it wasn't until the scent of her tea steamed into her nostrils that she noticed it had been set in front of her already. She blew over it a few times so that her tongue wouldn't be burnt upon the first sip. It was a delectable first sip, too. Resting the fox in her lap, she continued to sip down the drink. But, caffeine might not be the best thing for the child to consume….

The caffeine didn't take long to take effect. Once she was finished every last drop of the drink, continuing to sit simply wasn't an option anymore. Holding her fox pal by it's paw, she took off down the street zooming past the same booth Shikyu was peacefully sat in. She didn't think a whole lot about how she was ditching school today when she yelled out over the groups of people for her father. "DADDY!!!"

He was talking to some old lady and wearing some odd get up. Was he trying to not be noticable? Because it didn't work on her. Even with the shorter hair and eye mask. But compared to the groups around her, she was practically the size of a bug. Not sure if he heard her, she yelled more, "Daddy!! Daaaaaddyyy!!" Would she really have to weave and push through the people to get to him?

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Flabbergasted that shinobi's actually charge money to save peoples lives, the woman didn't know what else to do. "I… don't have that much money on me…. but." Maru begins walking away, Oof following holding onto its Summoners jacket that swayed like a cape on his shoulders. It was easy for Maru to simply walk away from this situation but the woman was rather persistent in making him help her.

"Wait, what if I could pay the rest later."

"To the Sky Bar!"

"What if I give everything in my-"

"SKY BAR!!!!"

"What if I make it so you get my husbands-"

"Hate swords! SKY BA-"

Maru halted when hearing the voice of a little girl calling out, the first time he didn't hear it but now it was crystal clear that it was HIS daughter that was calling out to him and not some child that he could just ignore! "Shit…" he whispered, Maru could've sworn that he dropped her off at school so what in the world was she doing way out here! Sure he was the headmaster of the academy and probably could just say she was with him but there were a lot of weirdos out there so skipping out on school that was supposed to teach her how to use her gifts was unacceptable. "Suzume! SUZUME!!!! I'm over here!" Maru's head instantly turned to worse case scenario, already beginning to panic that something or someone took his little monster. Since she was like… really small he couldn't exactly see where she was since there was a sea of people blocking her from sight. Oof being small enough was able to move quickly through the crowd calling out to the child too but they still couldn't see the child. Even the lady who Maru didn't want to help searched for the child in hopes that her trying would get the masked man to help find her children.

Oof looking around managed to see her so it quickly pushed and weaved through to grab Suzume's arm then began to admit a vapor like aura of fear around them. "I have her Supreme Commander! I'll clear a path for you." keeping a grip on the 8-year-old's wrist the small youkai that had Suzume reached for its mask then removed it to reveal that it's face looked similar some kind of creepy goblin nightmare clown. Oof revealed itself to have red lips that was turned down in a scowl bearing it's black pointed teeth and blue gums. The creature had crazed yellow eyes with a wrinkled white face and a long nose with a nasty looking bump on it making it look all the more odd looking. The creature roared at a man to get his attention and one look into the goblins face made the guy panic then moved back away from it. People began looking at Oof who was trying to make a hole in the crowd by roaring and frightening people which worked though now they were surrounded. 'Where's that damn fox at!?' thought the clownish looking youkai, seeing Maru push through to meet up to where his youkai and daughter is.

"There you are!" Maru said, sighing with relief then moved closer to where the two were. "Okay first of all… why are you out of school? You do know that I would KNOW if you are gone since I am in charge of it right?" Maru folded his arms, he was the headmaster so if she wasn't in her class it wouldn't be like he'd have to wait till schools over or get a call from a teacher since he could check up in her classes whenever he could. He eyed the fox plush, then placed his hand on his chin wondering where in the world did she get the money to buy that. "And why on earth did you buy a living breathing fox, you know we could just go out in the wild and get one." though foxes were looked at as clever animals Maru kinda had a more animalistic brain so he actually thought that the fox was REAL. Maru leaned down, then poked the fox since it looked on pretty… still for a pet. "D-did you kill it already?" He asked worriedly putting a hand on his mouth while in the background the lady calling for her missing children was driving Maru crazy so he simply yelled out. "Any goodie-three-socks-wanna-be-raikage who wanna help a woman in need…. Please find this ladies twins! I really don't feel like it."

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The stranger and his... strange companion walking off, ignoring the woman in need, before something distracted the stranger. He began to call out a name, and Shikyu watched the man's strange companion run off through the crowd, until he found a small girl who he quickly grabbed onto and started threatening all those around him, acting as a guardian... spirit? Youkai? A commotion broke out very, very quickly, engulfing the entire area in panic.

Wait a second...

Shikyu khew the creature! Or rather, he recognized it now. No wonder he had felt a sense of familiarity from it. It was one of the youkai that followed Maru on the day of Kitsune's coronation! Wait, so does that mean...

Shikyu watched as the stranger pushed through the crowd to reach his daughter. The first thing the stranger said to his daughter made Shikyu believe that the stranger was, as suspected, Yamamoto Maru, academy headmaster. But then... was he not flirting with a random hostess back at the coronation party? The way that he was sounding, it felt like a father chastising his daughter... or was it? Shikyu could not quite recall if it did or not. He could not remember anything about his parents, so how was he sure what Maru was doing was something typical for a parent?

Hm... Sendatsu never spoke to him like that, even if Sendatsu can be regarded as Shikyu's father (figure).

Hm... sister? Cousin? Niece? Or just someone otherwise in his charge?

Meanwhile, the woman who needed help still needed help. Maru called out for someone to help her, while he attended to his maybe-daughter.

Should Shikyu help?

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Today was a holiday for Kazuya, he was wandering around the market in a black jacket with a mask on his face, as he got another work to do, cause Maru his step-dad called for him for some work as well as to have him meet his little sister. Well, Kazuya was thinking about what kind of little sister, cause his dad has a very much fetish to flirt with cat and fox women's, He might as well be known as a womanizer. Kazuya was on his way towards Academy because he might find Maru there due to his rank of academy headmaster.

As he crossed from a nearby cafe, he heard some voices, as if a man is scolding someone. Kazuya thought of it as interesting as he was started heading, as he arrived there, he saw Maru scolding a small girl. Kazuya smiled a little, as he started walking towards Maru, as he was already in front of Maru, he said, "Hey Dad, you should stop scolding little girls like that." As Kazuya noticed that little girl is in effect of caffeine, Kazuya said to that little girl, "Ho-ho, Children's should not play with Caffeine that much, my small friend." He once again faced towards Maru while saying, "Hey Dad, you once again started flirting with the waitress in here, instead of running the academy and teaching students. Also, where is this my little sister, you mentioned." As Kazuya waited for him to the response.

[Topic Entered]
[245 WC]
[OCC: IF my name and banner aren't changed yet then NEW NAME: Kazuya | NEW RANK: AiT]

Yamamoto Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She didn't expect for her father's demon-thing to make way for her. Having caused all the commotion had her thinking maybe this wasn't one of her best ideas. Regardless, she still continued forth with a silly smile. Suzume could have made it through the crowd herself, but it was made easier this way anyhow. Although, the girl couldn't comprehend what her father was in a panic about. She promptly gave him a hug, but then stepped back in cowardice once he questioned her - albeit keeping her smile. She didn't bother to answer him at first, and let him ramble a bit. Fiddling with the ears of the fox plush, she giggled that her father claimed it to be a living and breathing creature. He must have been playing around. "It's a stuffed animal, dad!" she explained. The matter was very funny to her, her laughter breaking up the syllables of her words - even mashing into Maru's plead for someone else to help the old lady find her missing twins.

But, her laughing ceased when some random bigger kid referred to her as "small friend". With a scowl she said, "Hey! I'm not that tiny!" while comically jumping to reach his height. Her hair that was a few inches shy of touching the ground bounced along with her, covering her face in all sorts of directions. Even in the academy, most of the other children were taller than her. She found it to be a nuisance remaining on the smaller side. Her grasp on the toy tightened, as if to rip it apart out of frustration. Although, she'd never do that intentionally. "And I don't even know you! Who are you anyway calling my daddy 'dad'!?" Suzume wasn't unaware of that she had some half-siblings, but her assumption was that she knew of who they were in the very least.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru seemingly more interested in the fox in his daughter's arms, she assured him that the fox news a plushie and not the real thing. Putting a hand on his chin, then reaching towards the stuffed animal to poke it again, only to make sure that the thing wasn't one of those tsukumogami he confirmed that it was indeed not a living thing. "Ahh so it's like a hooman chew toy." He said, then he was suddenly greeted by another familiar voice. Well more like being scolded, but Maru frowned since he wasn't expecting to run into his adoptive son here right now. 'Gorsh… so much for my day off to drink and look at fine women.' he thought looking over to meet Kazuya. When the boy began to get on him about trying to hook up with waitresses instead of running the academy and teaching students Maru instantly defended himself. "Hey it's my day off, you'd go flirt with cute-young-mini-skirt-wearing waitresses if you had a break for once." He pulled on his coat feeling better but unfortunately Suzume didn't really like the whole being called little. He didn't intend for Kazuya to meet his step-sister like this since she was supposed to be at school, he had a certain setting planned, but guess right now is as great as ever to tell them both that they are siblings… kinda… sorta…

After the little tantrum that Suzume threw, Maru rubbed the back of his neck. "Well to be honest, you weren't supposed to meet him since it was supposed to be a surprise, but aye." He shrugged, deciding to just get straight to the points. "Suzume I'd like you to meet your big brother and my son Kazuya. You're probably going to see a lot of him around since I picked him up from a place that… Wasn't fun." Maru explained to the child. "Wanted to see how you would feel if he… like stayed with us so we would always be together, get to know each other, maybe become friends." He offered, really trying to sell Kazuya since he kinda kept him a secret up until now. Besides her and Kazuya he also had two other children that he knew about since Maru was well known for trying to seduce anything he finds remotely attractive. Especially the women who lived in small towns in the outer village areas since his foxy charm actually works plus more non-shinobi people out there…. Plus he could always find a fox inuzuka somewhere out in the ancient forest ... and the red light district hidden in the slums…. Plus his non-shinobi work was making nudie magazines for U W A K I unfaithful… and then there's the hot springs…. Okay pretty much anywhere, he wasn't ashamed of his behavior since after all he was only doing what a dog would do.

Since no one stepped up to help the woman find her missing children he looked around then made eye contact with a red head lad who seemingly had been watching the situation. "Hold up lady! I found someone who would help! Give me a minute!" Maru shouted before looking at Kazuya, then pointed down at Suzume who was being watched closely by one of Maru's demons who would warn them if she moved away from the area. "Watch her, she's known for drifting off so snatch her if you have to." With that Maru decided to drop his transformation justu since having a normal day was out of the question. Changing back into his appearance he was seen around in, Maru's hair grew down to his waist with his two pointed fox ears sprouting up on the top of his head and his red jacket fell from his shoulders then separated into nine pieces. Turning back into nine white tails that writhed behind him like serpents. Around him some kind of magical sakura pedals began to swirl around him as he began to walk towards shikyu, changing his suit into that of a noble blue looking kimono and robes that made him look like royalty. When Maru fully transformed into his more wild self his aura of danger began to spread making the crowd clear a way for him so he could point directly at shikyu. "YOU THERE! THE ONE WITH THE RED HAIR! BREAK TIME OVER FIND THIS LADY'S TWINS!" He commanded, another perk to being a jounin was you got to tell people what to do if they are a low ranking ninja plus he's seen him before. "And take son Kazuya with you too, he's at gennin level so it should be easy for you guys to find them." There a shinobi search party, he figured that the actual rating of this mission was around D or C Rank so depending on the danger it should average around 5k if there's no danger and 30k-100k if they are in danger. Of course, that's depending on if the two wanted to be paid at all plus he had plans for Shikyu though he needed to see if he could work in a pair first. After all he needed a low rank with good leadership skills...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And... here it finally came. He was wondering if he would actually be called on to do his duty. Given that he was so close that he could hear the conversations that was going on, surely he would have been noticed by now... and yes, indeed, he was.

Also, it was confirmed then that the man he saw was indeed Maru, the new academy headmaster. With a quick transformation, he was back to the version that Shikyu could recognize from the coronation party. There was... so much difference.

Anyways.

Shikyu stood up from his table and bowed slightly to acknowledge the academy headmaster. "Greetings, Maru-sama. Thank you for assigning me this task, I shall commence it immediately." Glancing over at Kazuya, then back at Maru, Shikyu continued. "It is fine, sir. I see that you are currently undergoing a family reunion that seemed like it best occurs with all three current members remaining present. I shall take on the task myself, as it should not be too complicated a matter." He then turned towards Kazuya to give him a polite nod, and then finally repeated the same with Suzume. "Kazuya-san. Suzume-chan." He acknowledged them, before heading off to assist the woman. Given that he knew neither Kazuya nor Suzume, it was probably apparent to all who thought about it, that Shikyu had been clearly eavesdropping. Though, Shikyu did not really think much of it, which was why he did not try to hide it at all.

Once he approached the woman, he began to ask her questions to help generate a lead, and together, they left the scene to search for the woman's children.

OOC:
[Thread left. Soz, gotta be somewhere else soon. XD]

Yamamoto Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her father's response ignited an enthusiastic nod and giggle. 'Hooman chew toy'. Not how her classmates or other adults would put it, but that's what made her father all the more her favorite. After her mini-tantrum, she'd look up to Maru to his statement on how he'd spend his day off. "Can I wear mini skirts when I grow up?" The typical innocence a child her age would have led her to have no clue as to what that implied. Suzume never saw any of her classmates wear them, but some girls in the classes above her would. It was just something that made her wonder.

Once Maru broke the news that this other kid that pointed out she was small was indeed her brother, she'd glared at him with astonishment. "Nii-san?" She left out a huff, not wanting to let go over her fit. "Fine. But I'll grow bigger and then you can't call me small anymore!" the girl said, crossing her arms. Maybe this wasn't the best introduction, although a surprise brother might've been a lot to take in if he just popped up around the house. As if it already wasn't, that is... this meant more sharing, after all.

Suzume wryly smirked as her father warned about how adventurous she tended to be, point down at her. Sighing she promised, "I'll stay put this time...". Maru seemed to be in quite a hassle at the moment, and so she didn't want to be an inconvenience by intentionally fooling around. Besides, it was amusing seeing how the crowd reacted to his transformation. What was the big deal? It wasn't something the girl understood. Her father's aura wasn't something she ran from, so what on this earth made them evade him like some plauge ridden creature? Shikyu's acknowledgment caught her off guard, but it didn't go unnoticed by her. Suzume simply didn't respond to it, not more than a blank stare anyhow. Wasn't that the guy she ran past in the cafe? She shrugged, he was off to serve his duties anyhow.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yeah sure, when you grow up we'll see about one." He answered. Maru didn't really process the question Suzume asked about her and a miniskirt but needless to say years down the line if he figured out what exactly he agreed to he'd completely change his mind. Besides, he was more interested in getting the red head Shikyu to help out the lady who was still looking for her twins and sure enough he agreed to help out the lady. Though he could've at least taken initiative when he expressed displeasure with helping the woman better late than never. Shrugging when Shikyu decided to go alone, Maru waved goodbye then placed his hands on his hips figuring he did the right thing though it was weird that he knew their names without neither of them actually telling him. Now realizing that the guy was eavesdropping he wiped his brow in relief that he didn't do like he'd normally would do and try to get 'companionship' as the price for his help. A few years younger and bigger breasts then he'd probably acted like the dog that he was. 'Gorsh, people sure do watch over you when you're a certain rank don't they?' he thought to himself, then looked back to see if Suzume was still around and she didn't wander off like he thought she'd do.

Maru after that the lady was taken care of now approached his children, the crowd around him seemingly either moved out of his way or shrank as he walked passed them. The confused look on Suzume's face at how the civilians seemingly avoided Maru was evident since strangely enough his aura of fear didn't really work on her, not that he put a lot of pressure into his aura since he just wanted people to move. "Welp since you ditched I guess I'll show you around to making it at least look like I took you for tutoring." He decided for Suzume, besides a little sightseeing never hurt anyone. "Oof make sure you have a death grip on her, do not let her go for any reason. Now come along." He commanded his masked youkai to do, then as soon as Maru began to move from the area the small demon dragging Suzume with it hoping she'd keep up with its pace.

After walking out of the sea of travelers, Maru walked without turning back to Suzume began to speak as his aura seemingly calmed. "Anyway everything around here that had bright lights and people who look friendly are okay for you to go to. The Susukino District has a lot of places to hang around like clubs, restaurants, theaters, toyshops yadda yadda yadda." Maru explain, then looked around for a moment then gestured to a dark dangerous alley. "You see here, this is exactly were not to go since there's like criminals and weirdos that offer expired food and-" he was cut off in mid sentence when he saw a couple of beautiful yūjo women who entered into the alley wearing short red smoking kimono's. Maru's face soon became determined and deciding that the tour was over Maru pointed to a random place to attempt to fool the child. "Look over there." He said pointing behind her. "Looks like your mom's come for a visit too." as soon as the child turned to look Maru would quickly transform using his shapeshifting ability into yūjo's form then began to sneak away. His new form mimicking the form of a Kejōrō whose face and body are hidden behind a curtain of long, matted black hair and wearing a short smoking kimono like how the two women wore. Tip toeing away his nine bushy tails still exposed when Suzume turned Oof looked around then looked at the tails of the woman trying to sneak away, baffled that Maru would even transform into such a thing. "S-supreme Commander! what on earth you are doing! And why are you in a form of some prostitute." Maru's fox ears perked up before he had the chance to fold them back down then proofed back into his regular form then looked back with a goofy smile. "Uhhh, I was testing you guys obviously. I wasn't about to head off." he said nervously.

Last edited:

Yamamoto Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yay! I want a purple one!" Suzume gleefully added when Maru agreed. "You better not forget that." As her father began to walk away from the scene, she grabbed onto his sleeve while also being dragged along by the Youkai. With Maru's aura settling, she too calmed down and didn't bother with her confusion.

The child didn't quite understand what Maru meant when he mentioned clubs. "Ohh, is there a dance club? Or a cooking club? How about one for sword fighting?" She assumed it was like the ones offered at the academy after school. Thinking he was pointing to one, Suzume naively looked to where he gestured. She didn't exactly catch on to what he was doing, and kept searching for whatever it was he was pointing at. Frustrated, the girl turned back to ask what he meant, only to find he was gone - which raised a bit of alarm in her. "D-daddy?" she looked in a circle for him. "Where did you go?" Suzume called out, louder and growing further viably upset each second longer it took to spot him out. Once Maru returned to the form she was familiar with, upon finally finding him she'd frown. On the verge of tears she asked, "What kind of a test was that!?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everything was just light hearted fun until Maru attempted to ditch his child, he figured she'd just scold him but in that moment when he saw that his daughter was about to start crying. That's when Maru knew… he messed up. 'Crap!' apparently his actions ended up upsetting the poor young Suzume, looking back for a moment he sighed then walked over to his daughter then picked her up. Rocking her as if she was an infant. "There, there, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention. I wasn't actually going to leave you." he explained, guess the brothels will have to wait for now.. unless.. nah he couldn't do that either. Looking at the toy fox in her hands, he believed he knew of a way to cheer her up and with a smirk then placed her down on her feet. "Hey, check this out."

He said as he stole the fox plush from Suzume, then infused his natural energy within the object to fuse with the object before setting it down…. Then the fox plush blinked… It got up like any normal animal would do then stretched then upon seeing Suzume the plush fox playful flicked its tail then it ran around her and Oof wanting to play. "See, with a little magic everything is all better." Maru said, hoping bringing the plush to life would impress her enough to forget what he was trying to do. After all she wasn't used to his normal yet was she? After attempting to cheer her up with her new living plush, he decided to take another glance into the alley before gesturing for his child to follow him someplace else so he doesn't get tempted. "Common, let's go somewhere else before I start looking for you a new stepmom in there." He joked then began walking hoping she'd follow him. "By the way why are you out of school again? You know they could teach you to do things like what I just did right." Maru looked back, letting her know that he didn't forget that she shouldn't even be out and about to begin with.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back