Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Normal Outing With Regular People [Open!]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Deciding to go on a little break from sealing the hell spawns of the forest to instead take a little walk around Susukino District. He's been mostly focusing in on his monster hunting career, plus the assassins had him pretty busy not to mention the classes, tutoring and his…. very important research! The masked rogue decided against hiding his curved horns for tonight to give interacting with people with part of his demonic nature partly exposed. He wore the typical night outfit of his blue loose-fitted kimono instead of his usual boots and cape he was well known to be in. Maru's hair started to move then out peeked out a pink, candy shaped head, white faced Youkai who Maru named Jeez. The small Youkai after spawning from the rogues hair hopped to the ground, then gave the rogues kimonos a tug to get his attention. “Eh? What is it?” He looked at the Youkai then it hopped, speaking to him in it's weird language.. ”O'k pcjqsfy Kikky.... Pccccjqsfy. </GLOW><i></i> Maru narrowed his eyes, still not able to get what the Youkai was trying to tell him but when he heard her stomach rumbling he smacked his forehead. “You just fuckin’ AAAAAAAATE!” the rogue yelled, to make matters worse he heard something sizzling and as soon as he looked around to try to investigate where it was coming from a wet slap fell behind him as if someone had dropped some raw meat behind him. This made Maru jump back, then yelped then his face twisted in disgust as he had another one of his Youkai that had been following him. Maru named it Ew.

Ew lived up to the name she had for it had dark mottled green greasy looking skin like the color of mold or slime. The thing had a mop of slimy unkempt hair with crazed yellow eyes and dark green lips. The Youkai's extremely long tongue was sticking out of it's mouth, the ugly looking thing didn't even have any clothes on since it didn't have any reproductive organs or a bottom since it was mostly covered in green scales like a reptile. The Youkai looked up, then Maru cringed at the things smile. ”Buuye num.”</GLOW><i></i> the ugly thing greeted. Maru didn't want to deal with her at least not right now but since the thing followed him maybe he should walk it for a bit then take Jeez around too since all the two ever seen of Kumogakure we're the mountains and the forest. He wasn't sure how much the world has changed regarding youkai, maybe he should try to give them a trail run before deciding to hide them away. Werido's found Jeez cute, horns to look cute, so maybe they'll find even the likes of Ew cute as well. Maru turned around, then Jeez waddled next to Ew but not standing close since she smelled pretty bad. “Okay look, I'm gonna take you guys around. If we get stopped by the monster hunters or some weird Onmyoji… you guys run and I mean book it. Send yourself home if you need to just don't get your stupid asses caught or you'll be falcon punched to space. Got it?” Jeez and Ew looked at each other then looked at Maru, then at each other before Ew turned to Maru to simply ask. “Nani?”<i></i>

Maru smacked his forehead, it's a good thing they were in a dark alley before they went out. Golden hitodama's burned into life, then the spirit of his weapon materialized into existence. The busty blonde looked at the rogue with a hint of disappointment, already could see that this was a bad idea since there would be three demons walking around and a ghost. ”Are you sure that this is a good idea, I don't think we will be able to walk around without being noticed.”<i></i> she said, Maru already came up with a plan for that. “Relax, there's a monster movie out. I'll just say we are cosplaying for the ‘Creep Creep Creepily Daru’ movie.” he said, there was a dense fog of their Youkai aura gathering from Maru, Jeez, Ew, and Kawaii. Along with Kawaii's golden hitodama's there were a couple of blue ones that floated near Maru and by the two other Youkai by him. “Follow my lead.” Maru began to skip his way out of the alley then placed his hands on his hips. “TO THE THEATER!” the rogue spun then attempted to skip again to lead his group to the monster movie before he ultimately ended up ramming into someone who unfortunately ended up falling due to the rogue being pretty strong physically from all the taijustu training he's been doing. Seeing what he did Maru attempted to help the person up but as soon as the civilian got a look at the horns, hitodama's, the two demons and the ghost behind him. The poor guy quickly snapped up then ran away from Maru's outstretched hand…. “It's just a costume.” he lied, already knowing that it was going to be hard convincing people that it was true.

[Ooc: Entered Topic]
[Ooc: Ghost NPC Kawaii entered and can be seen!]
[Ooc: Contract Contract NPC Jeez and Ew entered]
[\o/ going to le movies with night parade!]

c2FIrbr.png

<GLOW glow="hotpink">The Candy Youkai

And​

QcKOsOH.jpg

<GLOW glow="green">Ew The Filth Licker

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Entering with NPC Shizuka]

Walking along the streets of Susukino District, Shizuka had just left the studio and was on his way home. But before he could, he remembered the recent discussion he had with his siblings, something along making time for a movie to watch about ghost stories and such. He wondered if he could somehow buy some advance tickets and perhaps he could surprise his siblings this weekend. He did feel bad that sometimes he had been too busy. Gone were the days where he could be there to play around with them. More so now that the younger ones are no longer kids and they also had the academy and training. Sometimes, family time would be cut short for their respective responsibilities.

Thinking of it as a good idea, Shizuka began to head towards the cinema house, only to get bumped into by a guy was who was running away all freaked out. He didn’t understand but he didn’t think it was too important. If it was something serious, he would have at least felt something strange or that there would be more commotion in the air. Perhaps it was a drunkard?

As he would continue to walk down the street, he would come across a rather strange-looking group. For a moment, he stopped on his tracks as his instincts wanted him to suddenly subdue the lot with some stunning music so he could better assess the situation. But he didn’t. And that was because he caught sight of the movie poster and this relatively similarly-themed group. Where they promoting the movie?

Blinking a few times before finally getting over it, Shizuka quietly began to continue walking along side them seeing as they were off to the cinemas as well. He didn’t want to get their attention either, just in case if they’re busy with work, and he preferred it that way. He’ll just come, buy the tickets and go. Simple as that. Didn’t want to create any chaos, or worse, get found out and asked questions since he was in plainclothes.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After frightening a civilian with their sheer presence, Maru kept his aura of fear at a minimum so they could continue walking. As he walked, the rogue saw a guy walking by who seemed a bit uncomfortable with their presence. He remembered what Airi said about it not being the way that they looked since some people find the whole monster thing cute, but it was the aura of fear that him and his 'children’ gave off. Keeping his fog like aura low Jeez and Ew kept themselves from spreading their aura of dread as they kept at Maru's heels. Kawaii floating behind the three Youkai's, she and Maru looked back at the guy who had walked at their side feeling like they seen him somewhere. So they let the man get in front of them before Kawaii and Maru began walking at the man's sides looking at the side of his face trying to recognize where they seen him before. Shizuka would soon see hitodama's beginning to float around him as the Youkai along with the ghost girl examined him, nasty smacking noises from Ew's sticky hands crawling in behind Shizuka along with weird ‘Mwa-mwa-Mwa’ noises coming from Jeez from her gawning at her own sleeves.

Maru broke from his stare for a moment to pull out from underneath his mask a magazine that he picked up when he got his new addition of the Foxy Nine-tails. He looked on the cover of The Cumulus then looked at the man again, Kawaii passed through Shizuka while Maru walked around to the other side with one HUGE eye that he quickly made when he Shapeshifted upon trading spots with his spirit. The now Cyclops Maru blinked then Kawaii passed through Shizuka and Maru appeared back on the other side back to his usual self after he Shapeshifted back to his normal face. Maru took in a deep breath… making sure that his lungs were filled with air…. then…… “KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Screamed Maru in a shockingly feminine voice that it would've been hard telling if the rogue was a man or a woman if it wasn't for his masculine body type. “They weren't lying about the smooth skin! I didn't know I'd run into THE Shizuka, can you sing that Moonlight song for us! Maybe give us a little bit of what your gonna sing for El Dorado! Pretty please!!” the horned Youkai's heart eyes sparkled. He knew a few idols since his future wife was an idol and he had a date with a pink haired idol girl before on Eros show. While most shinobi's look for action Maru had always had a weird dream of becoming a model himself, now he gets to have a chance to meet with a real guy model.

The rouge realizing he messed up with screaming, Maru rubbed the back of his head. “Oh, you must've been dressed like a normal person on PURPOSE sorry about that got a little excited.” Maru began skipping at the man's side regardless if he was comfortable with him or not. “Soooooooooo~♥ got any tips for a guy like me looking to go into modeling. Also saw you are twenty-one and single, though I have a lot of girl crushes I'm willing to try for YOU Shizuka to my first male Fiancee! Besides my spirit is curious about guys liking other guys since she hasn't seen that so let's educate the lady and be my master! Besides I can turn to a girl too so if you want me as a lady just say the word. I'm highly experienced in genderbending." He boasted. Kawaii cleared her throat then Maru jolted into attention remembering that he didn't introduce himself nor did he introduce his mistress. "Oh, I'm Yamamoto Yamaru, Maru for short. The glowing girl on your side is my manager and mistress Kawaii Maru."

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Entering with NPC Shizuka]

There was definitely something amiss in this situation. As Shizuka continued to walk alongside this odd bunch, they ended up making room for him to go on ahead. He made a polite bow as he did, thinking nothing of it, and it only reinforced his earlier thoughts that they were somehow promoting the film. And yet, he could almost feel an odd sensation in the air, like an aura of some sort, but it was hard to pinpoint what it truly was as it hardly unnerved him. He supposed that this group were truly spectacular actors if they were able to have such an appeal about them. A genuine cold and supernatural charm to entice the public to watch the movie.

But this was when things started to go differently. First of all, the almost too-realistic ghostly supernatural or just plain monster-looking ones began to walk alongside him. They made strange sounds too. He won’t deny that he felt a little bit curious– if that was the right word for it– to see what they truly were. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could, he felt a strange chill as if something was passing through him. He stopped briefly as it suddenly appeared before him, leaving him a bit confused before an eerie one-eyed mad materialized.

“Eh?” He took a step back, a little startled but not enough to make him go bonkers. If anything, he felt a little uneasy because of that one staring eyeball. And then the man seemed to dissolve into thin air before passing through him like a ghost and the voice was from behind him. To this, Shizuka jumped and quickly turned, not so much for that momentary paranormal activity, but because his hyper-sensitive hearing was triggered unexpectedly and he couldn’t help but look at the man dumbfoundedly as the scene transpired before him.

For a moment, Shizuka remembered what his brothers and sisters told him about dealing with fans. So he smiled nicely and gave a courteous nod to when he was asked who he was. Then when the requests came, he had a bad feeling this man was one of those crazy fan types that his younger siblings warned him about. Something along the lines of a stalker-stalker-is fan who wouldn’t leave you alone. But he digressed. It wasn’t like they followed him. He met them. It was just by mere coincidence. And besides, the man clearly stated what he also wanted to achieve. So a crisis was averted as he was not like his older brother who was quick to pull out some Justus to stave off unwanted threats.

“Woah, slow down, there buddy,” said Shizuka with his hands up. “I’m not used to the sudden at-your-face thing. Besides, you’ve got nothing to worry about. I don’t really mind walking around like this. It’s not like I’m someone important to be hiding. And I suppose if someone wants to listen to me sing, I can sing but not right now. Maybe a raincheck on that?” He cooly addressed the guy before looking between the group, finally realizing that strange aura he felt, but more so with the supernatural-looking ones. “Wait… are these…. Your… special contracts? I mean, I’ve heard about them from my family, and I’ve seen my brother’s before, but they look nothing like his. Quite the interesting bunch, though I must suggest that if it were someone else, they might be scared from the noise, but I understand,” Shizuka gave a sweet smile and patted the candy-colored one.

Looking back to the man who introduced himself as Yamamoto Maru, Shizuka made a face of acknowledgement. “Oh, I’ve heard of the Yamamoto. Quite famous within the medical branch. Unfortunately, I never got to meet Yamamoto Musashi. I was still a trainee back then and by the time I finally got the license, things got hectic,” he frowned a bit before giggling at Maru’s insistence. “Look, it’s okay. You don’t need to push yourself. Just be yourself. It’s not about who you are outside, it’s what’s inside that counts. But yeah, I’ll have to be single for a bit longer, I’m afraid. If I do fall in love, I want to make sure it’s the one and only. A romantic huh?” He gave a short laugh before continuing, “ Well it would be strange to be making some business proposals out in the open. Uhhh…. But from the tone of your voice, I can tell you’re not the type who goes back from their words, and not exactly someone I should be wary about. If you want, we can talk more but after I get those tickets. I’m planning to get some family time this weekend so I wanted to surprise my family with a free movie experience. Oh right… do you work there? At the cinema?”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well at least he wasn't one of those celebrities that hated their fans, the last idol he actually dated had a strong dislike towards men though not towards him since he practically threw himself under her mercy and allowed her to boss him around, while he wouldn't have minded it if he DID get coldly rejected another plus side was that Shizuka seemed to be immune to their Youkai aura which meant he wasn't afraid of them. When he turned back to look at the two Youkai that were fallowing in behind them the nasty looking green Youkai who was crawling like an animal looked up at the man then simply said. ”Pie pewpawn poy!” While her sister Youkai who's head looks like a hard candy continued chewing on it's sleeve while it walked on it's stubby little legs, rainbow colored drool leaking from it's mouth as it chewed and sucked on it's sleeve. When Shizuka asked Maru if they were some kind of special contracts of sorts he felt like he was caught so he told the truth. “They sure are, you see they kinda like…. Excuse me for a moment.” Maru turned his attention to Jeez then screamed at her. “GET YOUR SLEEVE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH NOW! YOU JUST ATE!” Jeez pulled her sleeve out of her mouth then began making snorting noises and it's eyes began to water but the head pat from Shizuka calmed it down from crying as Maru continued. “They are kinda like family, I'm trying to teach them how to act more like people because they act like animals. They got they brains of baby's or something.” Maru containing his excitement of being by a celebrity he hoped Jeez and Ew wouldn't embarrass him in a not so fun way since the guy although didn't seem interested in him romantically he did gave him his time. Score one for Maru!

Though he offered to turn into a woman if he found another guy hitting on him to be weird it seemed like he didn't have to shapeshift into Kawaii since he didn't care much for looks but it was on the inside that counted. This comfort however turned into nervousness when realizing the form he already was IN wasn't his true body, he looked a bit more demonic on the outside and one the inside he felt like he was a demon which is often looked upon as a bad thing so it was looking like a lose lose on his part. “Uhhh insides… right. All about what they are on the inside.” He laughed nervously. Though he did have a chance, the man seemingly had a idea of what he wanted. Maru usually threw himself at the people he liked because most of them grew old which couldn't be helped, since he was a 16 year old his aging was a bit screwed up and it was awkward seeing your rivals grow up right before your eyes. While his school rival grew up to look damn near 30 years old tall and with a beard and everything he looked like 13. That was the problem with having a partner that aged, they get old then leave you behind until you finally decide to give up on being in this world. Years were like days to the rogue. “Well that's pretty romantic, personally I don't think I can wait for the one to find me. I rather actively try to find this one person through trial and error. Plus more fun for a mas- I mean proper gentleman like myself.”

When he threw his dream of being a model out there the man did promise he'd talk about it, though he was much happier just talking with him he thinks that Shizuka was actually cool for a big Superstar. When he asked if he worked at the cinema Maru shook his head. “Nope. I just like to dress up as the characters in the monster movie to give me that feeling that I'm apart of it in some way. Especially since 'Creep Creep Creepy’ movie is mostly about monsters.. guess you can say I think some of the critters I kinda connect to yanno?” He explained without giving away the fact that he was a Youkai himself. “By the way, how about I play for your tickets that's the least I could do as a fan of yours."

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Interesting. That was the first thought that crossed his mind when he learned how the creatures were supposedly contracts but also like family. He liked the fact that Maru thought of them as such and made Shizuka smile when he thought it resembled much like a parent scolding their child when Maru told off the candy-looking one from eating the sleeves. "I always wanted to have a contract but I won't force it. My brother's already baby me enough that maybe I just want one to cuddle at night. Ah, but what if I get a big one as large as a house? That'd be troublesome. So I'm glad you're treating them like family. Just because they look different doesn't mean they should be treated differently."

Shizuka then looked at Maru catching on a hitch on his tone. With his gift, he couldn't miss the slightest of changes in one's voice or heartbeat. Something he must have said made the guy feel uneasy and he didn't want that. So he reached out a hand and patted Maru on the shoulder. "Hey, don't think too much of it. What I meant was... That if you're the type of person to respect others is what counts, like what you're doing with your family." He winked as he nodded towards the two creatures. "People can feign aesthetics and personalities but what resounds more loudly from their heart is something they can never hide."

As they neared the establishment, he would talk more with Maru and when the offer for the tickets came, Shizuka quickly stepped aside and shook his head vigorously. "No, no, no. I can't have you do that. We just met. Besides, I think it'll feel a lot better if it's something I do for my siblings on a personal level." He paused for a moment. "If this is the only way I can spend more time with them, I shouldn't be too stingy. I know that money can't buy happiness, but I did save some money for them, at the very least." He then looked at the other creatures. "Instead of me, maybe you should use that money to treat your family as well. Since it'll be the weekend, there'll some extra stuff going around here. Maybe a stall, some shops and all. Why don't you bring them along again? Ah.." he paused when he realized that he may have been insensitive. "Oh right... People might think differently huh... Sorry, didn't think about that."

And so an uncomfortable silence settled upon them.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back