Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Proposed Proposal [Letter for Natsuru]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a woman with a letter in her hand in the Toraono Dojo. The letter read:
The Letter said:
Dear Natsuru,

It have not seen you since Thursday August 30 at 20:09 post meridian and that is far too long. I apologize for being less than social, it has never been my greatest of fortes. Neither has keeping in touch one of my talents. I would like to claim that this would not happen in the future and it will be something I endeavor to accomplish but I am cognizant of my social limitations and I hope you can be accepting of that. I am sending you this letter now with a dual purpose, one I trust you have already considered. I am seeking two things from you:

First, I am requesting your permission to marry your brother Sennin Senju Kazuki. I understand that it is customary for the male in a relationship to seek out their future brides family but firstly my family is unlikely alive, secondly I do not feel it is necessary to abide by antiquated gender roles and finally I feel that Sennin Senju would never feel compelled to seek a contract with one such as myself. I have been in love with your brother Senju Kazuki since Monday April 16 of this year at 9:56 am and the sentiment remains unchanged. I sought your father to seek his dispensation, however the Sennin has never mentioned his present location or state of health and the likely other source being Steward Takahashi Sousuke whom had the mantle of leadership during the time Sennin Senju accepted conscription into the Sunan shinobi force and he knew nothing worthy of sharing. So that brings me to you and with a dawdling attempt to garner your approval I am asking for your consent to our union.

Second, I am requesting your assistance in ensuring Sennin Senju's acceptance of my proposal. I am concerned that he will reject me because he has made no gesture that would indicate a romantic interest in myself or come to think of it anyone for that matter. As you likely know him better than anyone, I would like to levy this in a manner by which Sennin Senju would willingly accept my proposal. We are both older, the ability to bear children is approaching its cutoff point and my procrastination has also contributed to the urgency of this situation so I am hopeful that the one I wish to espouse will not only accept but complete the union within a few months of this letter's draft date Thursday, December 27.

Thank you so much Natsuru for your anticipated assistance and consent. I look forward to being your future sister in law.</FONTFACE>
Sincerely,​
<FONTFACE fontface="segoe script">Michi

Yes, it was an awkward letter. She tried but she did a terrible job conveying emotion like a normal person. If nothing else, Natsuru would know for certain that it came from her, not that such a thing was an active concern for her. She left the note affixed to the wing of the Toraono Dojo that the Senju family resided within, Senju Natsuru written in large letters on the cover of the envelope which was sealed. It was good enough and would do what she needed it to do.

Topic Left
S Rank

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A knock on the door of her room brought her out of the trance-like state she had been in for the last couple of hours, the book in her hands dropping to her lap. With a prolonged huff she reached over and grabbed a plain piece of paper, placing it between the pages before placing the book itself onto the small coffee table at the side of her armchair. The kunoichi would slowly stand up and walk over to the door, opening in with force. "What?"<i></i> She said in a cold tone, her piercing blue eyes falling upon the other Senju clansman, who was holding out a letter in one hand.

The teenager flushed completely red the second she opened the door, glancing down to the floor instantly. "A letter adressed to yourself, Natsuru-sama. And can you please wear clothes?! I know you don't care, but others do!" He barely managed, waiting for her to take the letter before running off at full speed.

"What's his problem?"<i></i> She would shrug, closing the door and making her way over to the armchair once more, sinking into it. Natsu would then carefully open the letter and slowly begin going through it, the corners of her lips curling up into the only smile she could manage nowadays. Ah how annoying it was being unable to grin. She did enjoy teasing Michi sure, though she hadn't expected this. Knowing the stoic, blockheaded individual that she was there was two things that came to her mind. One she was actually sincere, two she had ulterior motives. Weird, but there was not even a shadow of a doubt in her mind that it would be funny to see this through. Her brother was more than capable enough to fend for himself if things became... heated and She would never be far away if things turned sour. So why not? She was bored enough as is. "I do wish you luck, even if it is unlikely to happen."<i></i> The Senju would note to herself, letting out a prolonged huff before carefully placing the letter back into the envelope and picking her book up once more. "You can give it a shot even if it will not work."<i></i> She would chuckle, burring her head in her book once more.

[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]
[S-Rank]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back