Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Public Art Show [Open!]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Here you go, Kazumi. I hope you like it because I am not going back down for another." The blonde haired teen was a bit out of breath. His cousin always told him to meet at the tops of buildings, which was a heck of a climb. This time, however, she had been moaning about hunger. Konton was fed up with it and decided to go buy her a donut. Handing the morsel to her, after taking bite for himself, of course, he sat down on the ledge of the roof next to her. The view was impeccable, which is why the duo always loved chilling on the roofs of buildings. Below, the hustle and bustle of the village passed three stories beneath them. They were not well hidden, but high enough to be out of immediate sight.

Konton turned to his cousin, and reached into his back hip pouch. A wide grin was pasted to his face and his eyes lit up, he was clearly excited. "Kazumi! What do you think about.. putting on an impromptu art show? Right here, right now! Look down, so many people will be able to benefit from our art! All of these people living their dull lives, obviously they inspiration! And I have just the beautiful piece in mind. It would be a shame to let pass!" He pulled his hand from the pouch, and his little mouth was chewing away, preparing for his art. After a while he opened his hand, producing a multicolored rose. As a Toujigikou herself, Kazumi would know that each color would explode with a different hue, and the right combination could be dazzling. A fireworks display is what Konton had in mind. Clearly nothing harmful, the boy would have none of that.

If Kazumi would collaborate with him, as he loved for her to do, his face would light up with glee.His cousin was almost as good artistically as he was. Though Konton thought her head was big enough as it is, and therefore would never admit that. By the look on his face, Kazumi would easily be able to tell that he had been daydreaming about this collaboration all morning, and was super stoked to have the chance at fulfilling it. Now, was she to be a Debbie-downer? Or a collaborator on what could be his best work of art to date? The world may never know!
OoC said:
Topic Created with NPC Wakahisa Konton

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
j-voqpBDYALDlMSh4wTgbFoGmjN1qyJTwtOBk4Zhgkg=w550-h150-no

Kazumi was sitting on top of the rooftop, silently until her cousin Konton finally came back. She was waiting patiently for him. She took the donut after he took a bite out of it, this would do for now. "Thank you~" She hummed as she took a huge bite out of the pastry. She looked out over the other buildings, it was a nice day out, not too chilly. She loved the view, it was nice, but she did believe it was missing something.

Kazumi had the donut half eaten by now, before she saw Konton moving in the corner of her eye. He started talking about putting on a show, Kazumi listened closely to him, it would add a little... 'bang' to this peaceful day. She liked the idea most definately. She looked at the multi colored flower he presented her, and she grinned widely. She stood, "Alright, lets do it!" She shouted, obviously getting excited to display their art to this crowd of people.

Kazumi reached into her own pouch, her mouths on her hands grabbing a mouth full. She pulled her hands in front of her, and finished modeling the clay. She revealed what she had created, it was a multicolored humming bird, this would make it able to fly higher in the air, and had a more variety of color than his flower. She was obviously waning to show off her best art. "Ready when you are."
Topic entered with NPC Wakahisa Kazumi

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Within the Tsubaki clan each male member is trained in the art of the samurai. Those who inherit the Nanjiro bloodline that runs within the clan has the Tsubaki priestesses create them a sword. The priestesses use their Tsuchimicado abilities the forge a blade imbued with the spirits of their ancestors. Each Tsubaki male is also given a Nigiri handmaiden that is to fight alongside them. The Nigiri and had special powers. For those Tsubaki males that didn’t inherit the Nanjiro bloodline, there servants were sometimes trained to perform a ritual in which they become a weapon. This ritual was rare due to it being looked down upon within the clan. Shimete was one of the few that learned this ritual and it does so much more than just make her a blade. In fact it’s not even limited to a sword. It also imbues the wielder her essence and thus the reason it was looked down upon. The clan was afraid that the man might be influence by the servant.

Today on the roof top across the street, Shimete was going to perform such and ritual with her canine companion. “I give you my mind, my body, and my soul. My everything is yours. Please use me. Take my heart, mold it into the instrument of your desire and let me serve your will.” It was a very submissive incantation which was almost fitting for a servant. It was a ritual only to be done with the closest of companions. Izumi, the wolf, reaches out a paw and it dives into her chest as if grabbing her heart. Shimete takes in a loud gasp at Izumi’s invasion and then her body explode into particles of light. The particles engulf Izumi and fuse with her. Izumi changes; no longer was she wolf, but a human with canine ears and tail. In her hand was a flute. Izumi have done this a few times already and she still finds herself stunned amazement.
FemaleDogDemon.jpg
[MFT]
{OOC: This is my reskin of Double Headed Wolf. I wanted something less feral and only one head]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was nothing quite like alcohol in the middle of the day, the young woman stood silently aside from the midday crowd holding a brown bag in her left hand the contents of the bag was 24 oz terrible urine like swill that had only cost her a handful of Yen at the local corner store, since buying it she had already forgotten her original reason for mid-day drinking aside from trying to look like a counter-culture punk. Suddenly an elderly man in ragged clothing approached her, the young woman stared at him for a moment with her good eye knowing full well what he was about to ask her, the man stood quietly for a moment scratching his heavy white beard before opening his mouth to speak, revealing a few missing teeth, "You one of those mutant ninja folks, right?<i></i> his voice was clearly that of a man that had smoked his entire life, it was veritable nails on a chalkboard. Still the question was not what she had first expected, what she had expected was for him to immediately ask for a drink. Kudos to him for that, though she certainly didn't appreciate him referring her to as a 'mutant' regardless if it was true or not.

Scratching her light brown eye-patch for a moment she continued her stare down of the man who once again asked her, "Well, aint cha?<i></i>" furrowing her brow the young woman sighed, wondering what the bum could possibly want with her. "Yes, I'm one of those mutant ninja folk, what of it? Spit it out, you smell like pee and week old bread.<i></i>" The bum took his fist to his mouth coughing heavily before staring out toward the roofs of the area, after his fit of coughing the man spoke again "There's some weird shit going on up there.<i></i>" confused for a moment her eye followed the bum's finger as she spotted a couple of people atop one of the roof tops, though the only thing that she could tell from there was that they both had blonde hair. Didn't seem like they were doing anything strange, "Just a couple of people up there, old man. I don't see anything weird.<i></i>" the old man seemed to be getting aggravated as he continued his ramblings, "I thought you ninjas was 'posed to be smart.<i></i>" Chiquita's eyebrow remained furrowed as she took another swill from her disgusting beverage before speaking, "Ninja is plural already, also no one says ninja, you're either a Shinobi or a Kunoichi.<i></i>" why was she even having this conversation?...

"Not them two up 'ere, on the other buildin'. I tell you I seen a dog become a womarn, and a damn pretty womarn at that.<i></i>"... Weeeelllll, that was the end of this conversation, clearly the bum was just crazy. "Yeah, and next you're going to tell me that Saint Hayata Shin is talking to you in your sleep.<i></i> The young woman rolled her eye looking toward the other building the man was pointing out, unable to see anything from the ground and sure he couldn't have either. Suddenly it seemed the old man had lost track of the conversation as he scratched his beard looking puzzled by something she had said earlier, "The Hell is a She-No-Bee and a Kew-No-Ee-Chee?<i></i>...She made no response to the man staring at him blankly absolutely amazed by his stupidity. Honestly she was unsure of how to reply to the man without referring to them simply as 'ninja' which sort of rendered her earlier statement about no one saying ninja moot, was he purposely screwing with her? That sly bastard..."Can I have the rest of that drink?<i></i> His question reminded Chiyoko that he wasn't screwing with her and was in fact some crazy ass bum. She allowed the man her drink handing it over freely, and of course as soon as she did the bum continued to ask her for more, "Got any cigarettes?<i></i>" his question was quickly met with an answer, "Yes.<i></i>" of course now was the point where he was going to ask for her smokes. "Can I get one?<i></i>" Only to be met with another curt reply as it became obvious the young woman was once again tiring of her conversation with the man, "No.<i></i>" dejected the bum simply looked at her while drinking the half empty bottle of booze he had just received, it was truly an odd spectacle.

"I'm going to go now.<i></i> She stated looking at the bum who near immediately retorted, "Goin' see the dog womarn?<i></i> she was not, she had actually planned on seeing what the other two were doing on the rooftop, still unaware of the odd presence of a woman covered in fur and her dog-womarn companion. Still she decided to humor the man, hopefully he would go away if she said she would check on the matter, "Yeah, I'm going to see about the dog-woman. Now will you please go away from the village center?<i></i>" unexpectedly the elderly man had already finished the swill, raising the bottle above his head he slammed the glass into the ground below before yelling as his face burned a bright crimson, "That's my dog-womarn, I seent her first!<i></i>" his reaction was rather unexpected. The bum's actions after smashing the glass were about as unexpected as before as he wobbled a bit before crashing onto his side, dude was fall down drunk. "So, I'm just, uh, going to go now. The guards will be here soon to pick you up, I'm sure.<i></i>" Staring down at the man she felt slightly bad for him, though those feelings evaporated as he pointed a grubby finger at the girl from his sitting position on the ground, repeating what he had said earlier, "My dog-womarn!<i></i>" instead of replying this time the young woman simply walked away.

Chiyoko found herself intrigued in the situation as she began to climb the back of the building holding the two people, her first instinct was to see what they were doing, if she saw a dog-womarn on the building across, well that would just be a plus. Once atop the building she watched curiously as they both seemed to be holding some decorative motifs, what the hell was going on here? "Uh, what's going on here?<i></i>" She called out wondering if the two blonde figures would turn to face her, neither of them seemed to be a dog-womarn to her disappointment.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He held the rose between his fingers and spun it around, smelling it even though it was simply clay. The anticipation as to what his collaborator would produce was killing him! He knew that Kazumi was a good artist as well, though, in his opinion, she lacked the vision of the final piece. When she produced the humming bird, he smiled widely and stood to join his cousin. "You always know how to best compliment my works, Kazumi!" He was very excited. Her humming bird would provide the main, topmost explosion and be dazzling to say the least. His rose would separate into the petals and cause multiple small, multicolored explosions underneath. It would surely be a spectacle to say the least. He was preparing to display his art when he heard a voice from behind him. Spinning with enthusiasm and gusto, he beamed at whoever was behind him. It was a girl, standing a good distance away from them. "Hold on, cousin. The art must wait for now. It seems we have a spectator, I think she should join us, yes?" Regardless of Kazumi's answer, Konton's mind was made up. He held the rose in his hand, and ran over to the other girl to speak to her up close, as yelling was impolite. "What is going on here you ask? Art, my dear! Come, join us! Public art is meant for everyone to enjoy!." He would then reach for her hand, and if she didn't retract it away from the devilishly handsome teenager, he would pull her to the edge where he was standing originally.

He reached into his pouch once more, and took a bite of some more clay. As fun as art is to observe, Konton knew that it was much more fun to be a part of. He modeled his clay into the shape of a dandelion, and while multicolored once more, the colors of the seeds were much more muted than that of the rose or the hummingbird. He then held the dandelion toward Chiyoko, hoping she would take it. "Why watch when you can create? Collaborate with us! All you have to do is blow the seeds into the sky, and I will handle the rest!" Konton smiled seductively toward the girl. He sincerely hoped she would accept his invitation. Art is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, and being a part of this display would be a chance she will never get again.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kazumi grinned at her Cousin, "You know that I always try to make a piece of art better." She stated with a nod. She believed her cousin's art was perfect, even without her art to accommodate it. Though she wanted to think her art was better. Though to the average eye, her art might as well be as his.

Kazumi was just about to allow her humming bird to fly when she heard a voice. Konton was first to react to it though. She turned to see another girl, she blinked a few times, konton asked they should join them, but didn't give her a chance to answer that. She was torn, mostly because she wanted to be selfish and only display art with her cousin, the other side wanted to share the gift of their art with others. "I don't care if she joins us, as long as we get to put on a beautiful display of art." She stated with a wide smile, though that's not really what she wanted to say, she would just have to deal with it because Konton was already making another clay piece for the girl.

"Alright lets do this!" She stated, she was becoming impatient now, she was excited to do this, but she hated waiting. She threw her humming bird into the air, and with a poof, it came alive, and flew higher into the air at a safe distance. With a hand seal, and a simple word "Katsu!", the humming bird exploded in a large array of colors. the firework-like explosion was not a small one either, it probably could be heard and seen all around Kumo.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The explosion of the humming bird knocks Izumi out of her daze and instantly she looks over to the source of the sound. It looked like fireworks and yet the smell of clay permeated the air. Directing her attention downwards she notices a group gathering. Her right eye glow a sapphire blue as she peers into their body and studies their chakra network. Two of them seemed to be Toujikou which would explain the smell of clay. The dandelion the teenaged boy held seemed to be infused with chakra. She thus concludes that it is made from clay. The Toujikou clan was always very artistic, but art is not limited to visual sense. Music is also art and perhaps these people will aid her in her form of art.

Izumi leaps over the street onto the roof the group has gathered. Chiyoko would likely assume this was the wolf-womarn the craze man was rambling on about. However she did not look to be much of a woman. She was more like a wolf-girl. Izumi was thirteen. True that makes her fully grown in her natural form as a wolf, but as a human she is just a teenager. Izumi walks up the man in the group and did so in a peculiar way; she always stepped on the balls of the feet, but never the heel. “I see we’re preforming some art. Mind if I join in?” Izumi raises her flute as she asks the question. Regardless of the answer she would begin to play and as she did so she would dance. Unlike Shimete who was serious and all about work and duty, Izumi was a playful and carefree spirit. Her melody had a rapid tempo and as note after note came whizzy out, a breeze came blowing through as if summoned by her song. As the wind spiraled around them like a tempest the seeds of the Dandelion went flying. If the man could time the explosions right he could add some percussion to her song.

Izumi was doing her best not to make the wind to strong. Under normal circumstances the wind would made a tornado and would cut like blades. Tiny nicks would be made into the roof top at its current strength, but no one would be hurt. Shimete will likely sculled her for this, but this was for her. Izumi was trying desperately to teach her fun. Shimete use to love playing the flute and Izumi was determine to remind her of the joys she once had.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man, no not quite a man another teen who could not have been more than a few years older than she, turned first ranting about how they had a spectator for their art, and how she should join them. Toujiko, they were Toujiko. The situation made a bit more sense now than it had in the minutes before, she didn't know a whole lot about the Tokijou outside of they used clay to create explosions to one degree or another, that and they had weird mouth-hands which she didn't particularly care to touch. Before she could give much more thought on the situation the boy approached her at an odd rate of speed, managing to get right on in her personal space which was decidedly uncool. Unfortunately the young girl had little place to retreat to, moving back would of course end up in her falling off the building which she didn't particularly want to do. All the while the young man further ranted on his art, and how she should join them for the spectacle they were planning. Her brain froze for a mere moment, still confused as all hell as to what was actually going on here. "Okay?<i></i>" She replied, though as the man reached her hand toward hers she quickly withdrew, having strangers touch her was a bit of a pet peeve she had developed, and this guy seemed a little overeager. Of course curiosity did take over the young woman as she followed the man toward the edge where the other Tokijou was standing, having exclaimed a few moments earlier that she did not particularly care one way or the other if Chiquita joined in the festivities. Normally she would have been slightly offended by the sentiment, but everything seemed to be moving at mach speed and she had no time to even think of a remark for the woman.

Suddenly a hand jutted forward into her vision once again as the young man held out what appeared to be a clay dandelion, multicolored as the other pieces had been before it if a little less boisterous, staring at it for a moment she looked back toward Konton who explained the merits of collaboration. She had always been the 'doesn't play well with others' type of gal, but this situation was simply too strange to pass up. She found his expression to be a little odd as he smiled toward her in what she thought could only been an attempt to look charming, though she only thought he looked a tad bit creepy. "Yeah, alright, alright. Just stop with the weird ass smile, look like a damn pervert.<i></i>" Her hands grasped at the dandelion, completely aware that she had likely just come off as a complete ass which was par for the course for the young woman. 'Tokijou are always weird, all that art and verbosity... Hey guys I can play the piano, don't see me showing the whole world!<i></i>' She thought to herself edging a bit closer toward the end of the building and toward the other woman who appeared to be in the same age range as the other man. Looking at the two for a few moments it was obvious they shared a resemblance, she had assumed they were probably both family earlier when she had discovered they were both mouth-handers, or they could be together, or they could be related and together. Shit, she didn't know, people were weird.

Upon looking over she surmised that she really, really, really needed to stop drinking in the middle of the day as what appeared to in fact be a dog-womarn appeared upon the scene, the bum was right. The bum was right? When does that ever happen? At any rate the situation was getting stranger and stranger, stranger than that one time she accidentally ate those weird mushrooms...Wait, we're not allowed to talk about that... We'll just say that situation was strange. She wanted to ask the woman if she was some odd cosplaying fetishist, but it seemed the time for fireworks and flute playing was upon them as the lass had already sent off her hummingbird which soared in the sky for a few moments before exploding and covering the sky. It seemed it was about time for her to blow her dandelion, which she thought about for a few moments. Something, something, that guy just wanted to see her blow on something, something, something. Pushing her moderately perverted qualms away she blew the small petals off toward the sky, awaiting to see the outcome of this explosion...And to talk to the Tokijou and that dog-womarn...

She would have to buy that bum another drink and ask him what saint Hayata Shin was telling him in his sleep.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small breeze of air pasted though the village, brushing against the former chuunin, as he walked through the village, his black coat catching the wind. His eyes scanned the crowd, the blue iris taking ever sight in with eagerly. He saw the people seemingly rushing to work, students chatting with one another about the latest assignment or attraction that caught their eye. Even a bum, with smell of seemed to linger slightly as he past him. However none of these truly caught his attention for long, there were common sightings, things he had got accustomed to during the times he was and off duty. No, one seemed to have attracted his attention now, was the sounds of something exploding and the faint smell of clay that not even the bum’s odder could overpower. He had seen the direction of the color explosion, reminding him of fireworks that would heard during festival or special holidays in Kumogakure. As far as he knew he didn’t believe any event was coming up, so perhaps it was someone practicing their craft? Shin had no problem with people like that, often times living within a shinobi people need something other than booze and drugs to keep them attached to the world when not on duty. He began picking up his pace, his slacks catching the wind as he leap off the street and onto the roof adjacent from the where the sound had originated.

While he wasn’t one to rain down on fun, he would like to see an up-close demonstration of these fireworks. Hopefully they wouldn’t find his presence distracting.

WC: 267
MFT

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His initial attempt to charm was met with confusing attitude. He had been called a pervert for simply handing the girl a dandelion? Konton was slightly offended, but that feeling soon passed when a dog-woman appeared. She asked to join in on their art, which Konton was all about. Until she raised the flute. A musician?! This wouldn't do. In his family, musicians were scorned. Their motto, "Art is a bang!", was taken by heart. To Konton, anything that is reproducible could not be considered on the same level as their glorious explosions, as the true beauty in art comes during the moment of detonation. Everything that their creation is and was collides in one magical instant in which it's entire being erupts into a burst of fire, each one special and different from the next. Music, which can be learned and repeated indefinitely, could not match up to this purest essence of beauty. He had to put an end to this.

"I'm sorry, but a flute? How could we possibly enjoy the entirety of the art that we worked hard to produce if the sound of detonation is drowned out by some toned air? Also, I hope that you never compare your music to art again. A true artist finds the purest form of beauty in the single instant of combustion. Each tiny explosion is unique, and can never be formed again. Meaning we would like to enjoy our display to the fullest without any... noise. Would you kindly not?" Musicians. They will never understand. He hoped the flutist would end her 'performance' but his attention turned to the sky regardless. Chiyoko blew on the dandelion, sending the tiniest bits of clay scattering across the winds. Konton then blew on his rose, sending the petals through the winds. The seeds and petals intermixed as Konton waited for the perfect time for detonation. He just loved building the anticipation. If Kazumi chose to, this would give her ample time to send another creation to the skies, so long as she did it quickly.

Konton channeled his chakra via a handseal, and kept track of his creations locations through the channeled chakra. When he felt the optimal orientation had been reached he opened his eyes. "Katsu!" Across the skies, tiny bursts of dulled colors intermixed with slightly bigger bursts of brighter colors sparked. The skies above were painted briefly, and the sudden rush of sound was (if dog-womarn stops) overwhelmingly intense. The innumerable amount of pops and bursts would all dissapate within a second, but everyone present and on the streets would surely be in awe. Even Konton was awestruck, as a tear welled in his eye and streamed down his face at the pure beauty that he, his cousin, and this young girl had just collaborated on. A sense of pride washed over him. This had to be Kazumi and Konton's greatest public display to date, even if it was tainted by a musician.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Kazumi noticed a freak of nature come up, a girl with animal ears and tail. She started with some nonsense of music, and then she pulled out a flute and started playing music. She growled lowly, she was ruining everything with the sound, how was anyone supposed to enjoy the full extent of the fire works if they couldn't hear it. Her cousin stepped in, and spoke up before her, taking all the words right out of her mouths. Though she couldn't just not say anything. "Yes, stop that racket, you are destroying my groove." She stated, she then Looked to Konton, and Chiyoko, as they put out the other works of art.

Kazumi noticed Konton gave her a chance to put up another large one, so she worked quickly, and made a Lillian wild. Sticking to the flower theme her cousin set.

This one had a rainbow pattern though, instead of plain white. She threw it into the air, high up. Her throwing arm had become much better over the years as she has learned to hard way what happens when she doesn't throw it high enough. When it hit its peak she put her hand into the ram hand seal, and the petals bursted open, "Katsu!" she yelled, then the petals exploded in a array of a rainbow firework. The works from Konton made it seem much more colorful, and brighter. Kazumi grinned as she watched it. She felt relieved, she could do that all day.

Her attention soon went to a Shinobi who was standing on a rooftop adjacent to theirs. She smiled, glad to see a quiet audience, who wasn't pulled in to get involved, or forced their way in. She waved at him, in a friendly matter. She was also to see that it was a male instead of another female. At least, he looked male, he could always be a woman that looked female.​

[Sorry for the delayed reply.]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Izumi respected the man's request and quickly stopped her song. The other Toujikou was just plain rude. To call her music racket; racket is the explosions of firework. True they looked quitelovely but there sound lacked any artistic beauty. Izumi's ears when flat against her head, her eyes narrow and she growls at Kazumi. However before Izumi could do anything Shimete ends the jutsu. In an exoplosion of smoke Izumi transforms back into a wolf and Shimete back into an anbu. Back in her original form Izumi continues to growl and prepared to strike for this one's words against her. "Izumi down." The canine looks at the anbu as if asking why. Though she did not yet an answer she yeild to Shimete's command and took a more relaxed stance.

Shimete stood before them wrapped from head to toe in bandage. The only clothes she seemed to wear were the black Anbu cloak and the fox mask. "Please forgive Izumi. The only Toujikou she knows is Haruka. Haruka is a puppet maker who believes in eternal beauty, so not a shining example of Toujikou culture." Shimete expected the two of them to be appalled to the fact such a person even exists. "My name is Wolf Child." Shimete then notice the Toujikou waving to someone. She looks over to the adjacent roof and saw that it was the new recruit

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mouth-handers, they were living up to the expectations that they were pompous asses, especially the girl. Chiyoko subconsciously rolled her eye as the two chided the dog-womarn about her music, the woman being particularly rude about the whole matter. For a moment she thought of telling the loud-mouth child something about having proper manners, but then again she wasn't known for her etiquette, something about calling the pot calling the kettle black. Before she could further think on the matter the woman had already formed another flower of sorts and had launched it into the sky creating another multicolored explosion that covered the sky in it's glory. Of course Chiyoko wasn't particularly paying attention to the explosions anymore as her mind focused on if she would be charged with assault if the woman, who had already been a bit rude to her on top of the mythical dog-womarn, were to suddenly fall from the top of the building after a quick push. Another felony charge on her record wouldn't look great on her record, so with a fair amount of self restraint she ignored her impulse, instead opting to stay silent for the time being. Deviously she thought of telling the woman something about her art, perhaps it was a bit lackluster in comparison to her brother, cousin, lover, or whatever the other dude was to her. She was certain that the young woman would no doubt get her panties in a bunch over a comment like that, though if she were to spout it out right now the woman would no doubt insist that she was simply trying to take the side of the dog-womarn, which she sort of was.

Before she could fully flesh out her idea Chiyoko's ears caught a low growl from the dog-womarn who seemed to have been a tad bit more offended than she had, looking over quizzically she wondered if she had any felonies, probably not most Shinobi weren't degenerates like her, though it would be pretty interesting to see a mouth-hander end up a bit mauled by an animorph-dog-woman-person-thing. Her one good eye widened substantially as the dog-womarn seemed to vanish in a puff of smoke, was she intending on just her dog-womarn-jutsu to attack the mouth-hander? SHIT WAS GETTING REAL. No, that wasn't the case. Instead something considerably more interesting was going on as the dog-womarn returned to just a dog, or wolf rather, and an ANBU stood next to her...."Uh, what just happened?<i></i>" she asked only half thinking of her question as she stared at the ANBU who was saying something about being a member of WolfMother or something, "Time to lay off the drugs.<i></i>" she remarked to herself quietly, still staring at the ANBU who she presumed to be female. Of course it soon clicked with her that the woman was introducing herself, which she returned unsure if she had mentioned it to the others before being dragged into the mess, "I'm Wakahisa Chiyoko, uh, nice to meet you dog-lady.<i></i>" she was still largely unsure of what to make of the situation. Her mind was soon removed from the topic as another man seemed to appear on the scene drawing her attention, hopefully he wasn't another pompous assed mouth-hander, the two she was already around were more than enough.

[MFT]

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin eyes glanced upward at the bright lights of the explosion, the heavy hint of clay brush past his nostrils. It was a rather impressive sight to see should things from this view, rather than on the ground like the rest of crowd. However it seemed, not all was going well with the firework makers; his eye noticing what appeared to be irritation between two of the members towards a wolf girl? Why does that seem familar? Though he couldn't hear there words, it seemed that it had been rather blunt and quick, seeing as both of the firework makers went back to their craft. It was while he was noticing the blond female creating a small white object that a realization hit him. Wait..clay and explosions? They're Toujikou. That truly explained the flashy explosions, and the clear hint of clay that he keep smelling. While he had not prior encounters with the Toujikou he understood the whole Art is Bang ideal was big to them.

While the trainee didn't have a hint of fear in him, he was rather glad he had choose a spot relatively safe from the Toujikou. Nothing against there whole motto and their talent with the clay clear proved their expertise as artists. He rather not risk jumping over to introduce himself and get blow away by accident; bright colors and being covered in clay wasn't they way he liked to go out as. As he forgot his caution, he saw the female Toujikou launch the craft that she was being created into the area, waitting several moments before Shin was greeted by the sight of a colorful explosion, causing him to nod in appreciation of it. As his gaze left the sky and back to the group, he found her waving at him. Hmm... He began waving back, stopping as the wolf girl went up in smoke. He tensed up for second, stopping once he was greeted by the sight of a wolf and a member of the ANBU in place of girl. His eyes narrowed as he tried to get a clear picture of the ANBU. She helepd me get situated back in the Sileo. Shimete was here name I believe. Seems like his caution was misplaced.

Shin nodded respectfully before finishing his waving towards the Toujikou female, getting up to move to a closer part of his roof incase they wished to speak to him. He was slightly less cautious with the appearance of another ANBU member, but very slightly.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tears rolled down his face as the beautiful display of colors exploded, popped, banged, and boomed. And just as it had begun, it had been over, fizzling away into nothingness. Konton breathed a sigh of relief. He was glad the music had stopped so he was able to deeply appreciate the sounds of his art show. He used the cuffs of his shirt to dry tears from his face before turning to the group. Just as he turned, there was a puff of smoke and in the place of the flutist was a growling wolf and a completely-bandaged, masked agent of the ANBU. She was rather small, though, so Konton assumed her to be roughly his age, maybe younger. He gasped as he was startled by the doubling act, but then his brow furrowed. He was just about to say something snarky when the bandage-lady ordered her dog to calm down. Konton relaxed as well. Konton nodded when asked to forgive the pup, but was mortified at the next statement. "Eternal beauty?! As in something to be kept forever and displayed in, like.. cases? That poor deranged man, I think I may get sick just thinking about it. I doubt he is even a true Toujigokou! He waved his hand towards his face, acting as a fan. He was a rather expressive man. After the introduction, Konton stifled a laugh. He had to be a smartass now. "Wolf Child? Is that the name your mother gave you? It seems rather.. different. And Wakahisa? That's our last name too! I'm Konton. Wakahisa Konton." His eyes were caught by Kazumi's waving, and saw another spectator on a different roof. It was a good old fashioned roof party up in here! He joined his cousin in waving, hoping he was an admirer of art.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Kazumi looked towards the wolf girl and frowned, She agreed that was no true Toujigokou. But her cousin had it all handled, that one lady made her dog growl at her, if they had a problem with her, they should just say it out straight. It didn't take to long for the three to group up and start talking. He work here was done, and these two made her feel unwelcomed. So she believed it would be better for her just to leave, as she was not one to stick around when others showed aggressiveness, the dog growling. If they were not other konouchi from her own village, she would have no problem sticking around, unfortunately, they were from her village, and they seemed like the type to start a fight. "See you later Konton." she stated simply, before turning on her heel. She knew that he was a ladies man, and she really did not want o see him flirt with two women.

Kazumi Jumped to the roof where the other ANBU was standing. She stopped to speak to him. "Thank you for watching our show, and not interrupting it, I appreciate it." She said, then showed him a smile. "My name is Wakahisa, Kazumi. I'll see you around if you ever want to see my art again." She said to him, then she walked to the edge of the roof and hopped down. She started walking on the road, away from the scene.​

Topic left, unless stopped

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin casted a glance at the girl who introduced herself as Wakahisa Kazumi, nodding courteously as she left. It seemed like event was winding down, and the young trainee hadn't really come for conversation, but something to alleviate his boredom. It seemed like the remaining three were speaking among themselves, and he didn't feel as if his presence was need. Getting up gave two brief nods to the man who waved at him as well as his fellow ANBU, before flipping off the room and back onto the street. That was enough socializing today, he thought has he headed back towards the Sileo. Hopefully he'd make it home before nightfall.

[Topic Left]
[WC: 110]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the action on the rooftop was beginning to die down as the impertinent girl, and the other newcomer began to make their exit. Chiyoko of course followed suit not wanting to be left alone by the weird fellow who seemed on content smiling like an ass and effectively creaming his pants while looking out at his fireworks. So quietly she slunk away from the scene, moving back to the street to chat with her favorite homeless fellow as he still sat in a stupor, apparently the guards hadn't made their way to him yet. "So, you were right about the dog-woman.<i></i>" She commented staring down at the grizzled man who seemed too far gone to reply to her, though his crimson rouge told her that he wasn't pleased that she had talked to his dog-womarn ...Well... It was time to go.

[Exit]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Konton was left with a dilemma. Stay and talk to the creepy, bandaged-up lady and her dog and the young girl who helped with the art performance, or keep up with his cousin who had just taken off. He found the girl more interesting than the band-aid lady, so when she took off, his choice was made easy. "It was.. interesting meeting you! Ja ne!" With that Konton leapt from the rooftop, running after his cousin. "Kazumi! Wait up!"
OoC said:
Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back