Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Puddle of Blood [ A ~ Solo ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke chuckled as the guy told him that he looked too young to be able to carry out such a task. Murder was no where near child's play, but Uziuke was confident and eager to carry out the task. "You have nothing to worry about. I'll get the job done without any problems. But reguardless, just make sure you have my yen when I come back for it." The older man gave a hardy laugh after Uziuke's statement. As he watched the boy leave he began to think to himself out loud. "The youth seem pretty cocky these days. I hope I didn't put the lad's life in danger."

He watched as Uziuke dissapeared behind the thick mists in the area. The teenage Uchiha knew the area like the back of his hand. He was scouting around throughout the week, searching for danger to distinguish for the clan's sake. Getting adjusted to being without a village was no easy task for the boy. He did his best to do what he could while playing this new game of survival. From scraping together what he could for food, to traveling to areas that had the natural resources needed for survival.

'According to the mission specs, the guy should arrive here by nightfall. That gives me time to set up a plan.' A slight grin overcame the boy's face. There was a small cottage surrounded by chopped down trees within the area. The stumps around the house were smeared with blood. It really looked a mess, but Uziuke wasn't concerned with what on here. Only his mission mattered at the time, everything else would come later.

As the day grew dark Uziuke began to wonder if he chose the right location to steak out. This was until the boy saw a figure slowly approaching. From the treetops.it took a moment for the boy to distinguish the figure's features. As the figure neared Uziuke confirmed that it was his target. Afterwards the boy dissapeared from the treetops, reappearing behind the figure. The boy freed a kunai from his holster, embedding it deep into the target's heart area. "Bye bye." As the target bled out Uziuke stood over the body. He took a monent to make sure the guy was actually dead before he took out a small sword from under his garments. He slowly removed the head from the body. He held the head up, looking it in the eyes. "That's one ugly mug. You could really use a face lift." The teen chuckled at his own joke before disappearing from the area. He left the headless corpse in a puddle of blood. Someone would come along and clean it up eventually... right?

[ WC: 477 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back