Gigavolt Railgun said:Perhaps one of the most destructive skills of the magnetic affinity is the ability to hyper-accelerate metallic objects to insane speeds. This jutsu concentrates the users magnetic chakra within a metal object of their choice, before launching it at such velocity that the force destroys nearly anything within its path. The strength of this jutsu varies depending on the object used, but even smaller items like hairpins can become lethal weapons with this jutsu. However, building up the magnetic charge for this technique does take time, and the object used is destroyed from the force.
Prerequisites: - Magnetic Affinity, A-rank, four mastered Magnetic Jutsu
Rank 1: Charges a single weapon of the users with magnetic chakra, accelerating it into an attack that deals 4400 damage. This attack has a 28% chance of activating the 'Pierce' effect.
Rank 2: Charges a single weapon of the users with magnetic chakra, accelerating it into an attack that deals 5500 damage. This attack has a 36% chance of activating the 'Pierce' effect.
Special Action: By paying +10% Cp, the user may alter the damage based on their projectile. This adds +1 Accuracy at the cost of -5% base damage, or +5% base damage at the cost of -1 Accuracy. This may stack up to three times.
Rank 1 Cost: 2200 Cp
Rank 2 Cost: 2750 Cp
- May only be used once per round.
- This jutsu always has the chance of a critical hit; even upon auto-hits or the Clumsiness ability.
- If Pierce activates upon a Clone/Creation, then it dispels the target.
- The 'Pierce' effect ignores DR, and destroys barriers, and increases bleeding by 1 level. This does not effect barriers of a higher level than this Jutsu.
- This jutsu is modded as if costing 4 Ap (But still costs only 3 Ap. They are allowed to complete the rest of their actions in a round normally, regardless of round time remaining), and is charged during the time of the user's last action up to the use of this jutsu. If the user takes damage equal to 10% of the Max Hp during this time, this jutsu is treated one rank lower.