Detachment of the Primitive World said:Detachment of the Primitive World
A Dust jutsu that condenses chakra into a small cube with a glowing sphere at its center, between the hands of the user. When released, this jutsu rapidly attempts to expand and reforming itself significantly larger around the target, entrapping them in a barrier-like cube of transparent chakra. Not only does this trap the victim within its confines, but the glowing sphere of chakra can be detonated at any point, creating an intense explosion condensed within the cube that decimates whatever is inside.
Prerequisites: - Dust Affinity, A-rank, four mastered Dust Jutsu
Rank 1: The user creates and launches of cube of chakra, attempting to entrap a target at -1 accuracy. This cube withstands up to 4400 damage before being destroyed.
Rank 2: The user creates and launches of cube of chakra, attempting to entrap a target. This cube withstands up to 5500 damage before being destroyed.
Special Action: By paying 2 Ap and the maintain cost, the user may cause the cube to implode within itself. This deals automatic damage equal to 80% of the Cube's base Max Hp to the target. The bind is broken upon doing this.
Rank 1 Cost: 1760 Cp, 880 Cp/Rnd
Rank 2 Cost: 2025 Cp, 1010 Cp/Rnd
- This act as a 'barrier' to the bound players and shield them from harm until this HP is reduced to 0.
- The victim is not prevented from performing actions; however they cannot target anyone outside the barrier until it is destroyed.
- When the prison bind is destroyed leftover damage may attempt to harm the target. The target may receives a -3 Dodge debuff to this damage.
- This Bind may have its HP increased by Dust damage buffs; this increases the special action's damage.
- The victim has a 5% chance to escape per 2 Ap spent.
- Dust element Jutsu pierce through the barriers HP and attempt to damage the bound victim (They retain the chance to dodge). This breaks the bind in the process.