Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Rushed Takeover (Private)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
https://i.imgur.com/NqvAJvj.png
Isaki Nobu - Council Leader​

Tenken sat across the table from Nobu, a frown on his face as the other man went on about the various intricacies of the clan’s business ventures. Things like the cost of paying people, the cost of materials for their larger districts, subtly hinting that if they went back to the Indiginous Employ Program it would create more revenue. Tenken ignored those jabs, waiting for the other to get to the point of the meeting, one Tenken knew was coming. Finally, the man before him stops and gives a “hmph” before leaning back in his seat, black eye meeting blue eyes.

”Tell me, Tenken, why we should do what you said in this last missive. All we have on this man is his name, and the fact that he murdered the former leader of the committee, your father. And by your own admission, he attacked your brother in Sand. He has disrespected this clan from day one, and showed the world that we can be prodded without retaliation. I say we take his head, your little charade be damned.”

”He is the heir of the clan, the oldest sibling of Hoshikata. I have proof of this, from that same former head you like to go on about.”</B> “You have proof that there was a child. And who it was given to. Not that it is, infact, this man.” “I also give my word on it. Which is ample enough reason. This is an order from the Head.” “Indeed it is. And this council does not accept it. Do you think you have the mettle to go against us directly, boy?”</COLOR><i></i>

Tenken rises, hand gripping the Staff of Verin tightly, which made a few of the older members of the council shy away from him. Before he can speak, however, the door opens and an aide steps in, out of breath. ”Sir! Master Tenken sir! It’s him, he’s here! He walked from Tea so our checking the harbor couldn’t find him like last time. He’s in the building!” The room erupts in murmurs and shouts as the members of the committee begin arguing or begging for something to be done. It was one thing to announce a man should die, quite another to tell him to his face after learning he’d already bested someone in a world wide tournament.

Tenken takes his seat, eyes resting on Nobu who seemed to smile slightly as if this was funny.

--------

Maki shoves the aide out of the way, his face not masking the rage inside at this moment. <COLOR color="#BF8000">”The hell is the meaning of this, you bastard?!” As one of the guards runs at him, a whistle sends the man into the wall and out of consciousness like the rest he’d come across in the past minutes. Sitting before him were a lot of strange faces, and one familiar one that was the object of his ire. ”The fuck do you mean I’m in charge of this abomination of a clan?!”

Tenken gives a sigh, thinking to himself that Maki’s introduction was off to an amazing start. ”Exactly what it says, is the meaning of the note I left you. You are the last surviving member of the bloodline of Isaki Tsukiakari’s main line. By rights, the clan is yours. Do with it as you please. You’ll need this though.” He tosses the staff at the armored figure. A flash if light is seen before the body of Tenken’s own father appears where the Clan Head was moments before. As they watch, it begins to evaporate from existence.

”Well, it looks like he was never even here, just controlling a corpse. One you made, if I’m understanding correctly.”[b/]

The man speaking was Isaki Nobu. Late 30’s, his hair and beard were dark, long, and unkempt. He wore a patch over his right eye, but the right one, a black-colored orb, was alert and shows a depth of cunning the clan was famous for. He was not dressed gaudily as some of the people here, but his clothing was of the finest materials still.

For his own part, Maki was wearing the red samurai armor over his black pants, shirt, and red jacket. He looked like he’d just left his battle in Tea to come here, but wouldn’t admit how winded the trip from Tea had made him. Instead, he grunts confirmation of the accusation. ”I did. He insulted my mom. And the things he did to me as a child didn’t help.”

”Oh good. Gentlemen, we have before us the murderer of Isaki Youkai. All in favor of his execution-“

The words have barely left his mouth before a sharp whistle sounds out and the table before them is cut in two by a blade of pure sound. Several members rise up, forming handseals and showing that the Isaki Clan was not without its own protection. As fire and water slam into a hastily erected barrier, the air begins to swirl as if from heat waves.

A massive armored figure bursts into existence, howling in dread agony and bowling over one of the shinobi. A second one is caught in hand and flung out of the window to fall four stories to the ground below. The third one tries to launch an attack, but finds it reflected back at him before the unreal demon gives a roar.

”Cousins! Stop!” At Nobu’s words, the rest of them cease fighting. The barrier around Maki falls as he steps through the remains of it, sword in hand now. ”There was talk about executing me?” ”Perhaps I was hasty. We cannot, after all, execute the head of the clan.” ”Fuck your clan. Just leave me in peace and you can do anything else you want.”<B> “Alas, we cannot. If you’re not the head, then pragmatism dictates we do, indeed, seek your head. And we have more forces than you, or that thing, can handle available if we draw on them. Tenken has put us both in a tight spot here. Shrewd little bastard, and he’s the nice member of the clan.”

Maki grimaces before turning around to walk out of the room. ”Fine, I’m the clan head then. You have 24 hours to pack up and head for Leaf. If I’m in charge, we’re not staying here, this place is too religious for my tastes.” More arguing at this news, but with a sharp whistle, the armored figure smashes a few more chairs and the men agree.

Maki steps out, leaving Nobu to stare at the door and smile. Tenken might have done him a favor, here.

(Topic entered/left - 1 hr run time + half the time card = 30 minutes till out)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back