Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Scary Choice with a Spooky Assistant

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1610485900666.png
Midori looking through her documents knew that the hospital she was going to have to do some reforming on the many programs in Aesculapium. She had a lot of ideas to change the hospital for the better but honestly the jiangshi had to earn the trust of some of the staff and the patients as well. It currently wasn't in her nature to go barking orders out on a whim, especially if she was announcing cancelations of certain programs could lead to some hurt feelings so it was best to not step on any toes before she could do anything great. As she took a sip of her wine glass filled with chocolate syrup, the vampire decided to call upon her new trusted assistant. Countess White Widow Bathory. A dog sized spider who was nested in the corner of her roof in a large small hammock sized spider web. All while singing the 'hearse song' while making really cool looking web art that took spooky shapes like a bat, a pumpkin, and a skull.

Midori snapped her fingers. "Pardon me, my dear Bathory put I ask for your azzistance in ein cerdain matter zat needs to be attended to if vu don't mind."

1610818019759.png
"♪ And theres nothing left but your naked–" Bathory stopped mid song, pulling the web she was weaving apart to crawl her way to the roof then moved to a place next to where her mistress had been sitting before lowering herself down. Swinging by the single silk thread for a bit before answering. "Yeeeeess doctor. What is it I can help you with." the spider said as she rubbed her front legs together, giving herself a little swing to grab onto Midori's shoulder so she could look at the documents too.

"As you can zee Bathory, zeze zub-diffizions each addrezes all Kumogakure's needs. As you are avare zome of zeze zub-diffizions are not mein specialize hoveffer I visch to learn more apout zem to build ein relazionschip for zeze hard-vorking beople of mein branch." explained the vampire to the spider who nodded in response. Midori continue, scratching the side of her head as she looked at the documents. "But zee problem becomes zat most of zeze diffizions don't haffe any leaders. Zere are only three diffizions haffe leaders und zee rest are leaderless. If I open up more zup-diffizions zat vould mean zat zoze seats must be filled as vell vich vould lead to zee eliminazion of certain zup-diffizions unless I do zomezing.... Put vat vould zat zomezing be.. Bleh-Bleh-Bleh....." she rubbed her chin while pondering this in which made her spider laugh, raising up her front leg in a careless shrug.

"Just hire people to fill these seats, pretty sure a few feratu friends of yours would qualify for the job." Bathory suggested. As soon as the words left her they both seemingly thought the same thing when thinking of getting another Vampire in here…

1611909729834.png

A man dressed in a top hat suddenly transforms into a ugly vampiric beast while standing over a helpless patient who was there for back pains. The monster then screamed "ELLO POPPET!" before proceeding to eat the patient.

>Bloodcurdling screams along with sounds of ripping and crushing.<

Both Midori and Bathory cringed at the thought of it. Not all vampires were as friendly as Midori's was or at least preferred to gain blood the legal way, bringing one she didn't know well in here was like asking to be fired and neither of them wanted that. "Uhhh yeah that could be a bad idea, forgot that some of you are predatory." the spider pushing the thought of a top hat wearing gentleman that eats people out of her mind to focus on the task at hand. Actually now putting some thought into this next idea, the hiring was a good idea but perhaps they should just leave out getting more vampires unless they can control their blood rage at least for now. "Maybe find normal people who would like to help? Like a hiring event for medics?"

WC: 696

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back