Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A show of Skill [Class]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka took a deep breath. The day was quite good and she decided to take some sort of a break. It had been a while since she had done this but it was good for her to get out and so something new. She walked across the academy, greeting the students that walked past her, answering questions or simply playing with them for a minute or two. She loved the innocence of children, anything she did they found impressive and being who she is, Asuka never gave them less than what they wanted..

But anyway, she placed a summon notice on the ceiling of the first floor. Why the ceiling? Well, Asuka didn't like to teach people that didn't deserve or people who didn't have the potential to excel henceforth why she hid her summons all over the place, whoever saw those would mean that they were observant, that they always were looking around for new things. Those were the kids she wanted to teach, those were the kids she wanted to get to know.

[WC/TWC=175/1500]

Mayumi Ito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Remember to bring your substitute doll tomorrow!" the teacher reminded just shortly after the bell rang. Kei rose up from her seat, sighing inwardly. Tomorrow would be when they would be having a body switch lesson and if she was to be candid, she didn't look forward to it at all. Sure, her chakra control had improved recently from dreadful to acceptable but she would still struggle to do so on a normal day. She can't even rely on her natural agility to pull it off and though they use blunt projectiles, such things still hurt a lot upon contact.

"Maybe Masami knew the trick behind them..." the redhead spoke to herself. While she has other shinobi friends she certainly could ask on the subject, truthfully she wanted an excuse to just meet her on none art related subjects. Plus, she still had yet to repay the discount Masami granted towards her for the brush. Cheering up slightly the girl stretched her arms, her eyes caught sight of a piece of paper pasted to the ceiling. After making sure it's not an explosive tag, she leaped up and snatched the paper from the ceiling before tearing it down.

"Summon notice huh? Geez, what kind of idiot put this thing on a ceiling of all places?"

It didn't look like other students have noticed it yet so she was one of the first to read the summon. It took her a moment to realize that the one who sent this summon notice was the Legendary Sannin Asuka, as Kei recognized the handwriting immediately even without looking at the signature. With that, it was easy enough to put two on two together, from what she knew of the Sannin she was definitely the type to pull such thing or at least ask someone to do so for her. She was reminded of how fun the previous lesson was which brought a smile on her face. With that in mind, she started to walk towards the destination indicated by the summon notice.

[WC/TWC=339/339]

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Mm,” Masami muttered, using her finger to rub a cheap transparent ointment around her lips. ”I need to get better at that.”

While she made leaps with her personal development since her latest significant encounter, Masami’s progress was still slow in her eyes. She heeded Asuka’s advice and worked on her ability to control chakra. It helped her use the delicate illusory arts. With the ability to deceive the mind through her eyes, she considered them her strong suit. The challenge was finding a partner willing to be subjected to them for practice. Practicing fire techniques was a lot more straightforward. A little more painful, too.

At this stage of her training she still was not exception with chakra control. It resulted in her not always taming the flames as much as she liked. It hurt when sparks stung her lips and left singeing in their wake. It was the reason rubbed ointment on them. It soothed the pain, but it did not do much to renew her confidence. Coming into this she expected training was not going to be a casual walk in the park. Knowing that it was not going to be easy failed to make it any less jarring.

Call it paranoia or wisdom, but Masami always examined her surroundings wherever she went. Her uncle would call it not becoming twelve inches smaller on short notice. It was expected of her since she came from a clan specializing in eye techniques. That day her observational skills allowed her to see the notice pinned against the ceiling. Looking up was both one of the most and least obvious means of avoiding danger. With her curiosity piqued, Masami collected a few nearby pieces of furniture to elevate herself enough to make the jump and snatch the paper from the ceiling. She set the objects back where she found them when she was done before reading it.

Her eyes widened when she learned that it was another summoning from the legendary Sennin who tutored her before. ”How long has this been here?” Worry tinged her voice while she asked herself the question. Having received the notice, she did not want to be late for whatever appointment awaited her. That was why Masami quickly made her way to the location provided for the summons.

[WC/TWC: 383/383]

Akuno Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kupaku let out a light sigh as class was dismissed. Due to being alone for pretty much all of his life, he didn’t have much experience with socializing and making friends. He just leaned back in his chair and put his hands at the back of his head, using them as a rest as he waited for his classmates to walk out. He preferred not to walk in crowds, so he would always be the last one out of the class room for that very reason. As he sat there, thoughts ran through his mind about his current situation. He enrolled into the academy, but he didn't know any Jutsu and didn't have any experience with Jutsu aside from being hit with them. All of the training he'd done over the years focused on the physical side, which meant he was in great shape at least.

Snapping out of his deep thought, Kupaku looks down to see that the classroom was cleared out. Standing up, he lets out a yawn, as he pushes his chair in and makes his way to the exit of the class room. His walk through the hallways of the academy was quite normal until he found himself in the face of a pile of furniture in the middle of the hallway he happened to be walking through. Looking to the top of the pile, he sees a girl jumping up to grab a piece of paper that was stuck on the ceiling. He just stood there as she put all the furniture back where she presumably found them. As she read the note, Kupaku began to make his way to her to ask if she was okay when she suddenly started to move fairly quickly.

Kupaku called out to her "Excuse me, miss," he said not too loudly as to not disturb the students who might be undergoing class. The girl did not stop, most likely due to not hearing Kupaku call out to her. Kupaku gave chase, still wanting to get the girl's attention. He moved fast enough to keep up, but refused to move faster as he was still within the academy. He also avoided calling out to her again, opting to instead just talk to her when they reached whatever destination they were headed to.

[WC/TWC: 383/383]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka yawned, covering her mouth with her hand as she waited. Pacing around the courtyard with a smile on her face. Her head moving from one side to the next in enjoyment of the beautiful clear day. She was excited about today, and could not wait to see how showed up. In reality it was quite the curiosity on who actually had the ability to watch their sourroundings in, most probably, the place they felt the safest. Who would be cunning enough to always be on guard?

She got her answer a few minutes later. Asuka looked at who was coming, and to her surprise it was none other than Nanjirou Kei one of the student she favored. "Kei!" Asuka smiled widely, shooting her arms up in the air, running towards her student. Closing her arms around the girl, picking her up and moving her hips from one side to the next. "I just knew you would get the summons!" She suddenly gently dropped the girl hearing another set of feet coming. "But if you're here my guess would be..." And her guess was right. Her fellow clan member and student, Uchiha Masami. As her previous greeting with Kei, Masami got the same. Hugs and moving around and talk about being proud they got the message. Once both students where beside each other Asuka patted their heads. "I wasn't wrong about you two."

Just then another student showed up, well... this was interesting. She recognized his picture out of his file. Asuka gave it a priority to learn all she could about the students enrolled in the academy. Kurogane Kupaku, 13 years old, nothing really on his file aside from "Loner, no potential on any field, witty, quiet.". But know she knew the truth. Asuka would have to fire the guy who wrote the file, doesn't matter how he got here.... the point is he had potential and she liked that. With a smile she walked over to him. "Well look at this." She spoke cackling evilishly. She had the bad habit of trying to act scary. "It seems there's someone new who shows some promise." Asuka studied the boy, he seemed fit, strong for a boy his age. "Tell me Kupaku. Why do you want to become a Shinobi?"

After getting his answer Asuka would simply smile, no matter what he said. For what she was seeing, it seemed as though he was a potential candidate. "Well! Introductions are in order. Kei, Masami you know me. But to our new friend here! I'm Uchiha Asuka, Sennin of Konoha and the Leader of the Main branch and I'm here to give you three a lesson."

With a smile on her face Asuka started. "I'm gonna be teaching you three, three things today. Advanced Elements, Bloodlines; what they are? how can identify them, and of course a demonstration of my own. Last but not least, Kinjutsu." She sighed. "So, what do you guys want to learn first?"

[WC/TWC=506/681]

Mayumi Ito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei glanced up from the summon notice as her feet stopped in front of the courtyard. It was mostly empty except for the legendary Sannin who approached her quickly. The girl barely raised her hand to greet her when she was suddenly lifted into the air. This was the first time someone lifted her in such a familiar manner for years so she was caught by surprise. Her cheek flushed scarlet for a bit but thankfully Asuka lowered her down and spared her from further embarrassment.

"Geez, you're being too familiar you know that?" Kei complained but Asuka had already lifted her next victim. Said victim was also her recently made friend Masami and the girl grinned slightly, putting the embarrassment she felt in the back of her mind. From what the redhead observed from the previous lesson, Masami appeared to admire the Sannin deeply so she was quite curious to see how she would react in this manner. After being patted on the head, the girl began to wonder if the lesson would be just like last time with only the two of them...only for her ear to pick up the footstep of another student.

It was a boy this time, with blue eyes that matched the colour of his hair. With an athletic physique and tanned skin, it was clear the boy spent no small amount of time training himself physically outside. What really drew her attention was the calluses on his hands indicative of him doing a lot of sport, intense workout or martial arts. Or even all three. Another thing she noted was that he did not hold a summon notice in his hand...though he could have easily tossed it away or pocketed them. As Asuka began to address the boy, Kei listened briefly to hear his name before diverting her attention to Masami and waved slightly with a bright smile.

"Fancy seeing you here again Masami-chan."

The Legendary Sannin didn't waste any time to proceed to the subject she's gonna teach for today, preventing them from speaking too much. Out of all three things she mentioned, she only recognized the first two. All three subjects held her interest and she didn't really particularly care which order they wanted to learn first.

"I'm fine with whichever. If nobody had any preference, we can just go by the order you listed them." the girl replied with a shrug.

[WC/TWC=401/740]

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Yeah?” she asked, glancing in the direction of the voice. With her reactive inquiry going unanswered, the student raised her shoulders in a curt shrug. Perhaps the boy mistook her for the wrong person. All evidence pointed to this individual being another shinobi aspirant. If prompted further she would provide commentary, but otherwise she had an unexpected appointment to attend headed by one of the village’s leaders, so being late sounded like a horrible idea. Even if halted, her conversation would be brief as she was in a hurry.

Once she arrived, she bore witness to Kei being embraced and lifted off her feet. Widened eyes illustrated her Masami’s surprise. Before coddling envy could be generated by the young Uchiha, she felt herself subjected to the same catering. Receptive to the treatment, the brunette wrapped her arms around her sensei in kind and returned the hug.

“Asuka-sensei!” she called with enthusiasm in response, lips curled into a vivid smile. The praise she received afterward regarding their observational skills brightened her mood. She was also happy that Kei was present as well. For some reason, she had a feeling the girl she befriended the other day would show up. Even though she didn’t get out a lot, Masami knew that learning was more fun with others. Or at least she hoped they would be learning today.

To her surprise, the boy she noticed earlier showed up. She did get the distinct feeling of being pursued, and she started to connect the dots in her mind. Uncertain of what to think about that, she focused her thoughts on ascertaining his appearance. Blue eyes, hair, and an athletic physique that disqualified him from being considered a slouch; distance prevented her from getting a better look until then. Asuka posed him with an intriguing question and Kei subsequently fired a greeting Masami’s way. In response, she did that thing where she tried to pay attention to multiple people at once.

”Good seeing you again Keicchi,” she replied, her smile resurfacing before redirecting her attention again. Following the answer, she listened to the Sennin elaborate on the reason behind their summoning.

”What’s this Kinjutsu stuff about? With how it’s named, it sounds really dangerous,” she asked, eyes brimming with curiosity as she fixed them on Asuka. For her, knowing what she should shy away from took priority over anything else; she couldn’t avoid danger if she didn’t know what the dangerous things were, after all.

[WC/TWC: 401/784]

Akuno Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kupaku uses his hand to shield the sun from his eyes as he steps into the courtyard. Taking a second to stop and look around him, he realized that he didn't know which part of the academy he was in and it was probably going to take him a little longer to find his way out from this location. When he looks back in front of him, he is met with what seems to be a young girl with white hair, lifting the girl that he had followed in the air with ease. When he attention shifted over to him, he stood unnecessarily straight, hoping that he himself would not be lifted. He remained awkwardly in that pose as she examined him, only letting go of it when she asked her question.

Why do you want to become a Shinobi?

He remembered when he used to ask himself the same question. After all, if you take away Kupaku's desire to become a ninja, then he most likely wouldn't have had to suffer much during his childhood or had to have worked so hard to get into the academy in the first place. Looking down at his hand, the blue haired boy gave his answer, "Fate decided that I couldn't become a ninja. The cards that were dealt to me weren't ideal for the dream that I had. I would often ask myself the same question. Why do I even want to become a Shinobi? I could never really give myself an answer. After all these years of working hard, all those hours of training my body to defy fate, the only thing I can say is: You can't help the things your heart longs for." Looking up, Kupaku is comforted by Asuka's smile. It made him feel like she approved of his answer.

Glancing over to the girl he had followed, he noticed that she was talking to the another girl with pink hair. He assumes they might be friends based on how they are interacting, but more than that, he takes notice of Nanjirou Kei. It was obvious to him that she had spent a considerably large amount of time training. Walking over to them, he waves with a smile and says, "Hello there! My name is Kurogane Kupaku, but you can just call me Kupaku."

When Asuka anounces that she's the teacher, Kupaku keeps his surprise to himself, only letting out a light sigh of relief.

Imagine how emarrassing it would have been for me to assume she was a student.... Wait.... Are these two teachers as well? Well no because she picked them up and hugged them, which would mean that they are her students and she cares about them.....But maybe teachers like to pick up other teachers all the time.... Maybe that's normal behavior....... But wait! Nah, of course not. Why would a teacher teach another teacher? Then again.... I wasn't really summoned here... For all I know, these two could be teachers and this girl with white hair could be a teacher that teaches other teachers and this could be a class specifically for teachers, which would mean that these two are actually teachers that here to learn teacher things and I am the only student which means.....

Kupaku, being very new to the academy and having absolutely no friends at all, gets lost in his thoughts trying to figure out whether or not Uchiha Masami and Nanjirou Kei are teachers or students. He is so visibly lost in his thoughts that he doesn't respond to the Senin when she asks which lesson they would like to learn first.

[WC/TWC: 604/987]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled, clapping her hands together. "Allright my dear students! Let's welcome Kupaku into the group!" With that she looked at Masami, it seemed as though she wanted to go straight into learning. In fact, learning something quite interesting that isn't exactly moral. Kinjutsus weren't meant to be taught, but Asuka has see enough to know that they'll learn it their own way one day and she didn't want them to learn the way she had to. "All right! Per Masami's request, we'll start with Kinjutsu. Now! What is a Kinjutsu?"

Asuka breathed heavily, time to start the lesson. "Kinjutsus are forbidden techniques, most people don't even know Kinjutsis exsist. The ones who do know very rarely get to learn one since the owners of a Kinjutsu don't like to teach it or can't." She clapped her hands together and gave a warm smile. "I'm going to be teaching you about mine! But it needs a bit of explanation." By this point, Asuka wished Masami wasn't here. But it was a lot better for her to hear it from the safety of the village than out on the field.

I'm an Uchiha, which grants me the Sharingan. A Dojutsu that enhances my ability to read my opponents movements and makes Genjutsu a lot easier to cast. It also lets me copy Jutsus I've seen casted, not with the same power but quite useful to widen your arsenal plus let's you know what kind of Shonobi you're up against." Her eyes closed, once opened the Sharingan would have replaced her Crimson eyes. "It's formidable to say the least, our own Hokage is an Uchiha... I've sparred with him and let me tell you. He's reaction time is next to impossible to copy.

Asuka's Sharingan started to twist, her tomoes's spinning into spikes.

latest

"After getting stronger, it unlocked the next phase. The Mangekyou Sharingan." She smiled showing them what it was. "Including the Sharingan previous abilities it gains a few more. A really powerful Genjutsu and" Asuka looked at a rock not far from them, her left eye started bleeding slightly and the rock suddenly caught fire, black flames sourrounded it. "The Amaterasu. Black flames that can burn through anything.... including water and other flames." Asuka looked at the rock again and the flames dissapeaed, with the sleeve from her Kimono Asuka cleaned the blood from her eyes.

Her Sharingan changed once more. Dispelling the simple genjutsu that made it look as if it was the Mangekyou Sharingan.... when in reality.

latest

"This is my Kinjutsu. The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan." She smiled and streched. "With this I gan really neat powers." Asuka vanished from site, appearing up on a tree, a moment later on top of the rock, finally behind the students. "I can teleport, move stuff into and out of a pocket dimension. That includes Ninjutsu. Really powerful Genjutsu that disrupt reality and my personal favorite!"

A rib cage appeared suddenly around Asuka, taking a humanoid form. The skeleton got sourrounded by muscle mass and finally a cloak.

e18e27d93607b5812e79294d0ec3c18d.jpg

"Susanoo!" She said as Susanoo moved it's arms. "Attack and defend at the same time, very few have penetrated it's skin. Let alone beat it. But..." She sighed, Susanoo slowly vanishing from site. "Never forget that Kinjutsus come at a price, there's always a reason that they're forbidden. The Eternal Mangekyous price is simple, yet one of the hardest thing one has to do."

Asukas Eternal Mangekyou vanished, her crimson eyes returning, she looked at Masami... gave her a sad smile and sighed"To gain the Eternal Mangekyou an Uchiha must transplant the eyes of another Uchiha. Preferably one with closed blood tides. In other words, a family member. I won't bore you with my story. But I will give you a piece of advice." She smiled at them warmly, hoping they would take it to heart. "Don't gain a Kinjutsu if you'll regret paying the price."

[WC/TWC=697/1,378]
[MFT]

Mayumi Ito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Masami turned her attention towards Kurogane who was answering their teacher's question, the redhead did as well. The answer he provided, however, mystified her. Why would fate decide he couldn't become a ninja? Was there a law or custom dictating that he could not? The girl was slightly interested in his circumstances as that may affect her own. But the most mysterious thing for her was that...he went for such a roundabout way to answer Asuka's question in what could be sum up as because he simply wants to.

What the heck? She wasn't exactly expecting a lofty aspiration or anything, often the answer she heard from her friends were because shinobi are cool or because their parents want them to be one. Her own desire was something as simple as wishing to become strong, and this occupation was one of the easiest path to do so without having to migrate from here to follow the step of her ancestors directly. Maybe he's doing it precisely because fate forbid it?

Chalking it up like that, the redhead nodded as Kupaku began to introduce himself. Asuka said something about welcoming her into the group and so she did it by clapping her hands together though that died out pretty quickly. She had notice Masami had picked up a topic for them, prompting Asuka into an explanation on the Forbidden arts.

The Sannin began by showing off her impressive eye technique by first conjuring black flames that scorched the rock not far from them. Even with the distance between them, she could feel the intense heat it emanated and when her sensei stated that it could burn through anything she did not doubt her teacher's words. That thing already left a sharp burnt smell which her nose picked up. Yet, they barely recovered from the surprise when her sensei revealed a gigantic humanoid construct that towers above them. The girl subconsciously took a step back...she may be inept when it comes to chakra control but even she could tell just how powerful this jutsu was simply by looking at it. The surprised expression then morphed into amazement.

"That Susanoo thing is awesome sensei! Pretty cool~" were it not for potentially massive chakra drain the redhead would surely have asked for a ride on the Susanoo itself. And while she did get why Asuka's Kinjutsu would be considered a forbidden technique, there's something else that she wondered.

"Ne, sensei. Who forbids the Kinjutsu? Is there a law enforcement squad that regulates their uses or something?" Eager she may be about learning new Jutsu that would reward her effort greatly if she was willing to pay the price, she would rather not pursue them if it meant being public enemy number one in the village.

[WC/TWC=462/1702]

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Masami listened while the latest arrival answered their mutual teacher’s inquiry. From what she derived from the explanation, it pertained to an inexplicable desire rather than a force one could explain through pragmatic reasoning. There was an air of vagueness that prevented her from gleaning more information from the words. She refrained from prying uninvited into another’s business. The younger Uchiha did not provide commentary on the matter and let the flow of conversation and teaching continue unimpeded by her curiosity.

”Nice to meet you, Kupaku-kun,” she said in response with a small smile. Enigmatic as his background and reasoning was, he seemed like a nice person to her. It was not an individual she minded sharing a learning space with, just like Kei. She would have to work with the others one day, and she hoped that they all got along to avoid any unwanted discrepancies. Masami didn’t know a lot about anyone and she hoped she would learn more as time went on.

The lesson went on. As she suspected, the techniques they were learning about were forbidden and enshrouded in mystery. Probably on purpose; the risk they carried must have been that significant. In her head, she wondered what kinds of danger they threatened to be restricted even in their militaristic occupation. Seeing the Sharingan spiral into Asuka’s eyes wasn’t too surprising for her. She saw her do it before, and they were both Uchiha. What happened after was a different story.

When the tomoe twisted into spikes, Masami was taken aback. The smile on her face vanished and was replaced with an overt look of confusion. The last time they met, Asuka only spoke about the Sharingan receiving two additional tomoe as it matured; she couldn’t recall her mentioning anything on this subject. Witnessing the eye start bleeding thereafter, Masami’s brow furrowed. ”Sensei…” she muttered, genuine worry contaminating her once carefree tone.

Directing her attention towards the appointed rock, she watched it erupt into a monochromatic inferno. Opening her mouth in awe, she felt the heat from where she stood. Taking an instinctive step back despite the distance, she processed the information in her head. Even without activating her own Sharingan she got the feeling that there was an absurd amount of chakra attributed to the wicked flames. Was that capability stowed away somewhere within her own soul, waiting to have its potential realized?

From burning water to eating up other flames, nothing could match the intensity of the black fire. Before she could articulate a response, she observed the design transform once again. ”T-There’s more?” she said in disbelief. As different as they were from a regular pupil, the design was still beautiful. As an artist it was difficult for her to refrain from making mental notes of these kinds of things.

Along with speaking about teleportation, distorting space and enslaving reality itself, she exhibited one final capability while Masami struggled to keep up with the other things she mentioned. First a ribcage formed, and then muscle, before it was enshrouded by a giant cloak. A mix of fear and awe washed over her as she looked up at the towering, invulnerable form of the technique called Susanoo.

As a young Uchiha, she was speechless. She flinched when she heard what the price of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan was. They needed to transplant the eyes of another Uchiha, one that shared blood ties preferably. There was no way she would ever ask it without being prompted, but did that mean Asuka possessed the eyes of another Uchiha, a family member? Though she seemed cheerful outside, just what kind of hardship had their sensei been through?

”I-I’ll keep that in mind… Thank you, Asuka-sensei,” she said, bewilderment and very noticeable worry easily detectable in her voice. While Kei asked a question, Masami activated her own Sharingan. Crimson overtook her usual violet eyes and a single tomoe swirled into existence in each. Leaning forward, she squinted as hard as she could as she tried her hardest to replicate what she just witnessed on another nearby rock. “Amaterasu…?” No matter how hard she glared at the stone, or how much she squinted… nothing seemed to happen. At all. Masami slumped over, disappointed as her eyes returned to normal. ”Nope, can’t do it…”

It seemed she still had a long way to go.

[WC/TWC: 723/1,507]

Akuno Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
.....That I should probably just assume that they are teachers an-

Kupaku's mental debate is finally stopped by Asuka saying that her students should welcome him into the group. So they are students...

As Asuka begins to talk about Kinjutsu, Kupaku's attention intensifies the more she speaks about it. This was the first time someone was specifically teaching him about Jutsu, let alone forbidden techiniques. It was facinating to him because he didn't know anything about the world of Jutsu.

The Sharingan. Kapaku had heard the name of the Jutsu before, but never knew what it did. Being able to copy other people's Jutsu is very useful. He was getting filled with more and more questions as the explanation continued, but he did not say anything, opting instead to wait for the explanation to be done before he made his inquiries.

Then she went on to explain the Mangekyou Sharingan, which was more powerful and gave her eyes a unique shape. What really intrigued him was the spontaneous black flames that suddenly engulfed a nearby rock and dissipated just as quickly as they appeared. So her the Sharingan is a really powerful Dojutsu that only th Uchiha have access to? I wonder....

Kupaku's thoughts are again interrupted, this time by the being of chakra that sorrounded the girl. Kupaku steps back a little bit, never taking his eyes off of the Susanoo. This is the power that all of the Uchiha get just for being an Uchiha? Must be nice..., Kupaku thought to himself. The Susanoo disappears and Kupaku listens to the price to be paid for such a Kinjutsu. However not all the Kinjutsu have a price, and they probably vary...

Kupaku looks over at Masami trying to set the same rock on fire with her own Sharingan. He chuckled to himself a little bit. I guess it's not as easy as I thought it was... Kupaku looks off into the distance. He wondered if he had any abilities the were otherwise hidden. Then it hit him. "Asuka! What other Kinjutsu are there? That you know of? What are the prices? Is there like a list? Like some sort of scroll I can read about forbidden Jutsu? And That's another thing. Forbidden? So could someone get in trouble for learning Jutsu like these? I'm asking too many questions."

[WC/TWC: 389/1,376]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at Kei's assesment. "Indeed it is amazing, although the Chakra and Stamina drain is astonishing." With that she looked Masami with a reassuring smile. "Do not worry my lovely student." She giggled at her attempt. "I know for sure you'll gain this abilities, or at the very least become stronger using other means."

Asuka looked back at Kei and listened to her question happy to answer her. "Unfortunately no." She said shaking her head "Although I wish there was, considering how dangerous some of those can be." With that she looked at Kupaku, She liked his enthusiasm for the questions to be answered. "I know of those with the Rinnegan. Like our Hokage. Others have weapons, they are called Kensai. More have powerful beasts sealed inside them. Jinchuriki." She sighed "Those are the ones i know of."

"No, there's no list... and the prices depend on the Kinjutsu. Some need your body as a host, others make you loose what makes you human." She simply said with a sigh. But her smile returned it seemed it was time to continue.

"Allright! Any of you got any questions about bloodlines or Ninjutsu?" She asked "Bloodline is like my Sharingan. Special abilities granted to certain families."

[WC/TWC=216/1,594]

Mayumi Ito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't surprise Kei when Asuka informed her the chakra consumption for such an impressive jutsu was massive. She highly doubted they'd be able to use anything similar to it anytime soon, nor hopefully the situation that deems it necessary to do so, at least while they are still a student of the shinobi academy. The girl immediately turned to Masami upon hearing the word Amaterasu but this time no black flame emerged from the rock. Seeing Masami slumped in disappointment, the girl smiled and nudge her slightly in the rib with her elbow.

"Hey cheer up Masami. You can't rush a work of art. I'm sure with practice you'd be able to do it someday."

Whichever Uchiha who invented the flame Jutsu may not consider the Amaterasu as an art of sort but in Kei's eyes it could easily be the Magnum Opus of their flame based ninjutsu. It was hard not to feel humbled upon the display of such incredible techniques...and Kei cannot help but feel daunted. While she had no intention of quitting the path she had set her mind upon, the girl cannot help but feel she had bitten more than she can chew.

At the very least Asuka did tell them that one has to pay a price in order to learn the forbidden techniques so the likelihood on encountering someone who can use one would be low at least. That there was no special group set aside to regulate Kinjutsu technique was unnerving...but that also meant she didn't have to worry about accidentally using them on her path to power. When Asuka mentioned that there was a weapon related kinjutsu, the redhead curiosity was perked. Her clan revolved around mastery of weapon so she was quite eager to hear Asuka elaborate more. However, Asuka chose that moment to move on to the next topic for their class, which reminded her that the Sannin was generous enough to spend her limited time with them despite, she presumed, her busy schedule. Not to mention, she was very curious about bloodlines especially since her father said she hailed from a famous one herself.

"I do Sensei. How do you know or identify if a certain ability or technique can only be gained through bloodline?" Kei asked upon being prompted.

[WC/TWC=384/2086]

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Other means, huh? Masami wondered if Asuka meant there were other forbidden techniques in the world that could match the power of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. After seeing the sheer size and intensity of Susanoo it was hard to believe anything can match it; or harness the same offensive prowess of the unrelenting black flames. If the fire could reduce stone to nothing in moments, then what other ungodly techniques dwelt within the world? Just thinking about it made the hairs on her skin stand on end. Before she could think more about it, Kei’s elbow nudged her ribs. Blinking, she turned her attention towards her.

“Yeah, I know that best,” she said with a small, wry smile. Masami wasn’t that disappointed over being incapable of using the attack; her expectations were low coming into the attempt. It was worth the shot, but it wasn’t worth beating herself up over when she only started seriously training recently. She found Kei’s statement amusing. The redhead certainly had Masami’s status as an art hobbyist memorized. Speaking of which, she intended to draw everything she saw today after the session was over. After seeing Susanoo, the black flames and Asuka’s eyes, how could an artist such as herself resist drawing it?

Kei asked her unspoken question and received an ominous answer. There were no regulations on Kinjutsu. It meant that nothing would bar her from achieving those heights, but at the same time nothing prevented her from self-destructing with them either. Kupaku inquired further about the subject while Masami furrowed her brow in deep thought. Both Kupaku’s and Kei’s questions were answered to the best of the Sennin’s ability. Rinnegan. Kensei. Jinchuuriki. In the aftermath, she had more questions. Loss of humanity? While the beast sealing seemed to refer to the Jinchuuriki, which one costed the wielder’s very humanity?

“Well, I recently started using some fire techniques. I think I like them the most out of all the things I’ve learned how to do. But since I can use fire, I assume there’s other elements out there, right? Could you explain that a bit for us? A demonstration maybe?”

[WC/TWC: 356/1863]

Akuno Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kupaku ponders Asuka's words. A Knijutsu seemed like something that he could obtain with enough hard work. But which one? Even a Sennin like Asuka didn't have all of the answers when it came to how many Kinjutsu there were, what all of their natures were, and what a person had to give up in order to obtain such a technique. The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan appears to be a very powerful Kinjutsu with many applications in battle, but to implant another person's eyes into yourself? It seemed a little extreme. Kupaku does not have the best relationship with his family, but he would never kill any of them to take their eyes. And even if they had simply died, he would not like to harvest the person's eyes to gain a Kinjutsu. Then he wondered about a trade. Was it possible for two siblings to exchange eyes once they had awakened their Mangekyou Sharingan and both be upgraded to Eternal Magekyou Sharingan? The thought left his mind just as quickly as it arrived. It really did not matter to him because he was not an Uchiha. He did not posses the Sharingan. He was still left wondering, though. Are all the prices of these various Kinjutsu different? And if they are, are they as costly?

Kupaku looks up at Asuka when she mentions Bloodlines and Ninjutsu. He didn't really care about either of those. Learning about them would be cool, sure, but he knew that the chances of him applying either in battle was very slim. He struggled with Ninjutsu, only being able to use one of them after over 5 years of training. As for the Bloodline, well, there wasn't anything special about the Kurrogane family aside from them being Quick Learners, which, clearly, Kupaku was not, considering it took him 5 years to master a single Ninjutsu. He knew what he was good at and he knew he wanted to focus on that. He was proud of the unpredictable fighting style that he had developed, though a lot of people would call it Reckless. As for the other two students, one of them wanted to know about Bloodlines and the other wanted to know about Ninjutsu. Normally he'd be the tie breaker, but he didn't want to know about either.

Kupaku spoke up after the two girls made their inquires. "Asuka. Just one more thing before you move away from the topic of Kinjutsu. Do you think that having the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan helps you be a good ninja? Does it hurt you as a person?" Kupaku pauses for a second. "Is it worth it?" Kupaku looked Asuka in the eyes when he asked his questions and continued to do so as he waited for her response.

[WC/TWC: 459/1,835]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened to their words, their questions. It was very interesting to see that the three of them had different topics in mind and she would be sure to answer all of them, but... unfortunately. Her usual smile vanished, replaced with a discontent sigh. Kupaku's question wasn't one she wanted to answer particularly, but it still should be noted that she wasn't a liar or one to hide knowledge. Maybe her own experience could help them in some way. "The Eternal Mangekyou is a tool, does it make me a good Shinobi? No, I've done things that don't exactly place me in God's good graces. Let alone other Shinobi. But does it make me powerful? Yes, yes it does. Besides, being able to teleport cuts travel time A LOT" His next question kind of hit where it hurts. "Well, it depends. If you mean personally. Yes, it hurts a lot."

Asuka sighed before continuing. "Lost my best friend when I was ambushed one day, went on a rampage. Got the eyes." She shrugged, not wanting to continue any further. "Although, if you mean it doesn't make me human. Well, I'm just as human as you. Although I did met a puppet once, someone who decided to loose his physical body and have his soul reside in a puppet body. So my answer would be..... depends on the Jutsu." Asuka slowly shook her head "To me, the price for the kinjutsu, at least the Eternal Mangekyou, isn't worth it."

With that she took a deep breath, the smile returned to her face and she clapped her hands together. "Allright! To get to the other questions." She said looking at Kei "That is only possible by having experience." She said placing her hands back down. "Identifying all different bloodlines requires that you learn about them, know what they can do and identify it in the field. For example, if Amaterasu suddenly appeared. I could guess my target has the Mangekyou Sharingan."

With that she gave a bright smile to Masami. Oh! So you would like to see a demonstration? Allright. She placed a hand on her chin thinking on what to show them. "Let's start with the basics." Asuka did hand seals. "Abysmal Harbinger!" she shouted as large creature started to appear, made completely out of flames. "So there are five elements, well... 6 if you count the techniques that don't require an element." Asuka pointed to the big humanoid figure. "This guy is a fire based technique called Abysmal Harbinger." Harbinger gave a friendly wave to the students. Then it vanished. "There's also lightning." Lightning cracked in Asuka's palm, some of it leaving scorch marks on the ground. "Water." A torrent of water shot out, hitting a nearby tree. Leaving a visible hole. "Wind and Earth, still gotta learn about those though."

Then she smiled. "But there's another type of Jutsu, hard to gain." Asuka took a deep breath and did handseals "Nebula Shine!" With that, a big sphere of white and purple appearead above Asuka. For those who came close it would become hot. "By mastering both, Fire and Lightning, and with intense training, you can combine both elements to create new techniques. This." She pointed to the sphere "Is Plasma. The combination of both elements are called Advanced Elements, but don't think this is the only combination. You can combine any element with another and most probably get an awesome result. I've seen crystal, shadows. But everything comes from the basic 5 elements."

With that the sphere vanished from over head. "Any questions?"

[WC/TWC=621/2,215]
[Note= Click on the name of the jutsus for a detailed description]
[Note 2= the tutor is over. Once you post your 5th post I will request rewards for your training. Afterwards you can leave whenever you want or continue this as a normal topic. Your choice.]

Mayumi Ito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the first time in that class, the three students questions didn't intersect. Kupaku was the most reluctant among them to move away from kinjutsu topic, even though it would still be some time before any of them would even come remotely close to be able to perform anything similar to it. Questioning whether it was what made Asuka a good ninja and if it had hurt her personally. Kei shifted uncomfortably upon hearing the tale their sensei regale...she knew that power would only come to those who were willing to sacrifice something. Time, one's own body or even humanity.

While Kei certainly wished for strength, it was merely a childish desire of wanting everyone to acknowledge her feat. There was no personal stake or greater cause, she merely finds fights to be fun and having more strength would help her enjoy fights further. As such, curious as she was of the forbidden techniques displayed towards them she knew that it was yet the time to learn such things.

As most things taught in the academy, identifying bloodline techniques and ability also fell into something she had to learn by experience. Only then it occurred to Kei that most bloodline clans would not reveal their jutsu to outsiders, as that would allow others to come up with some sort of countermeasure. If only every other clan would share their jutsu as freely as her, things would be less difficult in the long run.

Having answered that question, the Sannin move to Masami's question last and once more they were treated to a display of what she assumed to be the fruit of constant practice. Asuka wielded the elementals like the redhead wield her sword. She shaped fire into a humanoid avatar, splashed and scorched inanimate objects around them. Not only that, the Sannin even fused fire and lightning element together to form Plasma. It was quite a lot to take and though she had come to this lesson with poor view on ninjutsu, her sensei teachings were enough to motivate her to give Ninjutsu a whirl once more.

"None from me, sensei." the redhead replied with a smile as she shook her head.

[WC/TWC=364/2450]

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Masami’s eyes were drawn to Kupaku after he issued the inquiry regarding Asuka’s take on her personal choices. Their gaze detoured back to the Sennin while she waited for a response, if any would be presented at all. While she could not fathom posing the woman with the question, she was interested in the answer. It must have been a harrowing experience considering the ungodly criteria for acquisition. To stow the eyes of another away in place of one’s own transcended the boundaries of mundane and dipped into the territory of downright tragic. As an Uchiha, Masami wanted to know more about it in case the situation ever presented itself to her.

Rather than detract from her magnetism, the series of revelations from her teacher cultivated more respect for her. To her knowledge, her fellow clanswoman explained everything without getting into explicit detail. The loss of her best friend sported the rusted silver-lining, if it could even be called such a thing by anyone without a conscience in shambles. Being able to talk about it at all, and admit that she essentially had her own demons demonstrated strength; it required a great deal of it to come to terms or talk about any of it. She worried about her, but Masami felt powerless. Finding her courage, like Kupaku had when he asked the chain of bold questions, was a lot harder for her. It always was. Before she could wrest free the words she wanted to say, the older Uchiha’s cheer resurfaced.

They remained at the back of her head, but she prioritized the new information over the horrors that resided the world, waiting for their opportunity to pounce and sink in their unrelenting fangs. Kei’s question turned out to be an experience thing. After getting a handle on what certain lineages were capable of, their debut in a battle would grant greater insight on the other feats they were capable of. In a way it lent an advantage to those who lacked a defining and exclusive series of techniques, potent as they may be.

The younger Uchiha’s expression brightened when it was time for her question to be answered. Once again, she was awe-stricken by the creation of a large, animated entity. This time it was comprised of flame. Had it not been created by Asuka, she would have been daunted by its appearance. After seeing the friendly wave, Masami waved back as her light smile endured. Lightning crackled after it vanished, denoting another element the Sennin was capable of. Surprise sunk into her face, and before she could comment, a torrent of water bore a hole in a nearby tree.

To top it all off, she exhibited the results of intensive training. The fusion of Fire and Lightning allowed the creation of what resembled a miniature star. Whatever incredible temperatures it can burn at seemed subdued, sparing them from a very unpleasant experience. As it dissipated in the air, the brunette was left speechless.

”None that I can think--” Masami said, shaking her head. ”I actually do have one more question. I’m learning about fire techniques right now, but I’m not sure what I should learn about next. What would you suggest? Do different advanced elements have their own unique advantages?”

[WC/TWC: 544/2407]

Akuno Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening the the sennin's story, Kupaku is surprised about how tragic it seemed. He knew being a ninja was bound to breed such experiences and as a sennin, Asuka would have definitely encountered her fair share of them throughout the course of her time as a ninja. But the sennin was so cheery, that Kupaku can't help but feel surprised at her story. And the way she switched back to her cheery mood as soon as she finished it. It was quite impressive really. No matter how you slice it, a ninja is destined to encounter situations like these and so he wondered how he himself was going to deal with these types of situations. Could he handle it? Would it change him? Only time would tell.

Seeing Auska's fire ninjutsu didn't really surprise Kupaku. He knew that ninjutsu had a lot of applications and a lot of them were powerful. He wasn't very good at ninjutsu and his experiences with ninjutsu were very negative, so the topic did not really interest him that much.

When she asked if there were anymore questions, Kupaku pondered for a moment. Not being able to think of anymore questions, hew shook his head. "Now what do we do?" He asked curiously, after all, he wasn't supposed to be here in the first place and he did not have any experience in these types of things.

[WC/TWC: 232/2,067]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back