Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Showing (Private)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshikata stood outside the building, a neon light announcing a live orchestra for the night. He knew Haruka didn't like the stuffy, uptight gatherings of the upper echelon and so chose this place. It was definitely not the type of place a snob would go, sitting as it did betwixt a pool hall and a tenement. But the word he'd heard was that the people who visited it truly loved music, and were certainly enthusiasts of the genre he was most familiar with. It was a nice, respectable place that attracted the lower class people who held a passion.

Hoshikata was watching for Haruka, his hands clasped about the end of a cane that could double for an umbrella in the case of inclement weather. He was dressed to a tee, with his polished black shoes that held a small metal plate on the ends of each, and his black slacks. Above that was the white undershirt, black jacket and white gloves. Atop his dark hair of head was a simple black hat. In one hand he held the program for the show, and upon the other rested Subarashi. She was currently chiding him for wasting time. The black butterfly was as large as his hand, with a slight purple tinge to her outline from the light hitting her.

Hoshikata wasn't paying attention to her, however, instead trying to figure out how best to handle the night. There was a chill bite to the breeze, promising snow if it precipitated. It wasn't late yet, but it was well into the night., and he didn't want to have to worry about ice on his way back. As a crowd passed him by, his golden eyes look up, scanning for the one invited to this show.
7r9EwrW.jpg

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My, even when you are trying to be casual, you certainly outdo yourself, Hoshikata.” A teasing voice quipped as she took in the sight of the man's elegant outfit. She, on the other hand, was severely casual in style wearing a simple loose fitting shirt with a cardigan tied snugly at her waist in case it got too cold for the Haku. Which it never did, but Haruka was hardly ever ill prepared. Her hand rested on her hip as she jutted it out to the side, leaning with a smirk. Her crystal necklace glowed violet, absorbing the neon lighting as much as her pale skin did. She strolled over towards him, taking his arm with her hand in a ritual she always seemed to do with him.

Now I feel under dressed.” She admitted shyly. It was true, she seemed more civilian than she had in a long time. For a year, Hoshikata had seen Haruka strut around a ship and icy terrain in nothing less than ANBU armor or Main Branch uniforms. Both which concealed her figure as much as those bulky coats she had donned in Kirigakure. But now the low lights of the city hit her in such a way that it brought back the ethereal grace of the Shima woman. She no longer looked intimidating or stalwart, but demure and elegant as when they had first met. Although, it hardly took away from the serious gaze she always wore.

Did you know...” She started nonchalantly, “that I trained at our opera house here in the village for almost six years as a child? My mother was one of the headliner actresses for many of the plays, so she made sure I had invested much of my learning to the musical arts. I'm proficient in three different instruments as well as dance. I hardly think I can sing half as well as my mother but I've been told I'm pretty good-” Haruka halted her resume, blushing slightly. “I'm sorry I'm bragging. In short, what I mean to say is, I enjoy music very much so. Its a passion of mine. So, I'm glad you picked a spot like this tonight.
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back