Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Sign of the Times [Yuii/Sennin/Kage/Saeko(?)]

Shiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
miJK8iO.png
NPCV6yc.jpg

Mercenary.gif
c0KRm.png

Shiri stood in awe of Kumogakure's administrative building; the Torre Celeste was familiar yet unlike anything she had seen before, the architecture reminded her of cathedral spires and fortress towers back home while still having it's own unique touch that was purely Kumogakurian. "So awesome..." she mumbled to herself, still gawking at the tower as it majestically pierced the mid morning sky.

"There's interesting stuff on the inside, too. And I think we've kept our hosts waiting long enough, Shiri-tan." the red-cloaked figure at Shiri's side quipped, well aware that their dutiful bodyguard had once again taken a detour into dork land. Gently pulled back into the dull embrace of reality, Shiri scanned her surroundings and then nodded respectfully to her charge. It was time to see just how bad of an idea this was. Shiri made sure her jacket and bowtie were properly adjusted (first impressions and all that) and steadied the scabbard of her blade in her off hand as she marched towards the ornate gates of the Torre Celeste. As Shiri held the door open for her charge, Shuu- Her Excellency of the Pontiff's Court of Tenouza, Vicar of the Allfather, Heir of the Prophets, et cetera- made her entrance. As Shuu made her way inside the Torre Celeste (followed by Shiri, who promptly remembered her manners and removed her hat- which seemed to practically disappear into her cape when placed there) she wasted no time in finding the nearest person who looked like they were slightly less clueless as to the business of this tower and it's administration.

"Excuse me, we're on official business; may I speak with a representative of this village?" Shuu asked, a playful yet serious glint in her eye as the light from the room shimmered off her crimson cloak and skunk-striped hair. Shiri chose to remain silent, simply watching and waiting; she didn't expect any sort of threat in this situation, but if one decided to show itself regardless she would be ready.

[WC: 332]

[Marked]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now I know why the Popess is on the run from her own priesthood like a common criminal. It's because she can't just sit still for a minute and follow basic directions, like 'Hey, wait here for a second while I notify the Deathwatch that I need to step out to help the Popess get asylum.' As soon as I exited the gatehouse, she was gone. It didn't take too long to track her down, though, as I kind of knew where she was headed.

As I breathlessly stumble into the grand entrance hall of the Torre, I already see Her Holiness making another epic blunder: she's trying to get help from Chad. For the unaware, Chad (yes, that is a Kaminari name, since it was in an anime) is one of Ayumu's secretaries. Chad knows nothing about being a secretary--or really anything about the operations or schedules of the village leadership--because he's always trying to pick up and bed bad bitches (say that ten times fast). He's the epitome of the alpha male: doesn't wear pants, doesn't know how to read, and his gaze can impregnate a woman from fifty paces away. Basically, a diversity hire since the rest of us are all autists, nerds, or generally socially, mentally, and physically unfit.

"Hey, baby, I heard Tenouzan girls are into ana--" Chad says with a big smile as he reaches his burly hands toward the Popess's shoulders to massage them into putty.

"Fuck off, Thundercock!" I say as I swat his hands away and place myself between him and Her Holiness. "This is the Pontiff of Tenouza. Only the Allfather can molest her, so unless you want frogs and locusts to rain down on everyone, get us an emergency appointment with Yumers or at least Yuii. Hell, even Junko's fine, too. What are you doing standing there like an idiot? Git!"

Chad shoots me a mega bro why'd you cockblock me I thought we were bros? glare as he trudges off. I shake my head, plant my hands on my hips, and pout at the Pope (say that ten times fast).

"Jeez, Your Holiness, I thought I told you to wait for me! This is exactly what happens when you don't follow directions!" I immediately grind my forehead against Autisma-knight's (massive one) and jab my finger against her cuirass. "And you! You should know that Kumo is full of weirdos and degenerates and the occasional slayer! If he'd made eye contact with her for longer than a minute, then you'd have to explain to the entire Blood Church why you let the Pope get knocked up! Keep her in line, or face the apocalypse."

Given how much I've suffered for this loony faith already, I'm gonna be canonized long before I cack it.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon returning to the Torre after a brief visit to Kumogakure's gates, Ayumu was feeling as though the day had been pretty productive thus far. He had gotten a lot of paperwork finished, had the meeting with the Gate Captain that he had been planning for a month, and was back at the tower with time to spare to begin his next task. As he pushed the door to the lobby open he paused at the sound of shouting from within.

'Please don't let it be...'

The first sight Ayumu encountered upon entry was Saeko shouting at some creepy man she seemed to believe was a secretary and demanding a meeting with Ayumu or a Sennin on behalf of the Pontiff of Tenouza. Who was standing right there. Why on earth was the Pontiff of Tenouza standing in his lobby and why the hell was Saeko of all people with her? Sighing, Ayumu stepped into the lobby and let the door shut behind him. He looked to his actual secretary who shrugged and gave him a pleading look to get the commotion out of the lobby. Ayumu pointed up in the direction of his office giving her permission to send them up and then slipped by quietly to head up ahead of them. Ayumu's actual secretary cleared her throat and then addressed the group, though more directly the Pontiff.

"The Raikage is in his office. Allow me to show you the way," she said, standing from the receptionist desk and heading to the elevator. A quick ride up would lead them to Ayumu's floor, and directly across from the elevator was the door to Ayumu's office. The door was presently open and flanked by silent ANBU on either side, a concession Ayumu had finally made after a couple of years of his office being essentially unguarded. The entourage would be led into Ayumu's office where he had, fortunately, already arrived via expedient use of the stairs. He awaited them standing in front of his desk, luckily having already caught his breath from the quick sprint up. The secretary quietly bowed and left the room to return to her post in the lobby.

"Pontiff Yamauchi, I hadn't heard you'd arrived in the village," Ayumu said, resisting the urge to shoot Saeko a dirty look. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked curiously. Ayumu had occasionally had correspondence with the Pontiff, including once when he had sent Saeko and Chiyoko to her to aid her in solving a delightful murder mystery. This was the first time they had met in person, however. What had brought her all the way to Kumogakure?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back