Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Stormy Day[Private][Req.Yukio]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She stood there slicing away at branches and tree twigs, her sword coming down in motions. She was awaiting the arrival of someone. Someone who could aid her. With the coming of Frost and her humilating defeat in her last encounter with them, she had decided to take up her sword skills and ninjutsu extensively. Today was different, however. She had summoned one of her close mentors to spar with her, test her, analyze her. She only hoped she would not be dissapointed with the results. Stopping for a brief second, the girl wiped some sweat off her brow as she cleared the area of broken twigs and branches. He would be coming anytime now. She had sent her clansman to fetch him and that was the worrying part. Nibachi had a knack...for drawing attention. Hopefully, he stayed true to his word. It would do her no good if he couldn't even perform a simple task such as this."Right, well, time to look presentable."She did not want to be looking like she did when Yukio arrived. The Captain wanted to be fresh and ready to go. Brushing her hair out of her face, she tied it into a bun and slid on a metal padded vest along with some gloves. Spinning her sword in a causal fashion, she sheathed it and closed her eyes for a moment, praying this would help her find the guidance which she needed.

Nibachi wove through the crowds muttering under his breath."She's crazy. I swear she's crazy. All he has to do is look at her and she'll be down for the count."Dressed in flowing blue robes of the Santaru ckan and wielding a massive spear, he approached the clan estate and raised a heavy hand and knocked thrice sending a resounding rattling aound throughout the estate. He had a way of making himself heard."Messenger! Hyuuga Yukio is hereby summoned at the request of his student to promptly beat her up! She really wants to kick your butt, old man!"He would gain disapproval for the manner in which he had spoken but Nibachi didnt give a damn. He was a carefree man and retired from the shinobi life. All these ranks and people of authority didnt mean nothing to him anymore. He just hoped the Sennin wouldnt 64 palm him all the way back to the gates. He really didnt want to get into a fight here. Soku would not be happy.
[NPC Santaru Nibachi sent to summon Yukio]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the knocking at the door and the rather abrupt arrival of the messenger Kiyoshi appeared in the clan heads room to inform him of the message, dropping the papers he was currently working on before rising to his feet the man left without a word letting his clan robe slide over his arms and moving with some haste stopping a moment to look upon Nibachi a brief moment before simply walking past him heading to the forest across the rooftops of the village before landing before the Santaru with his same blank expression present on his features since the day he merged with Chinatsu taking a moment to look at her before speaking.

"Out of all the places you've invited me too this is not what i was expecting." The black mass stretched from his arm the wide grin stretched across its face looking over the girl. "So you wish for us to test your mettle? I do hope you've prepared yourself for this." Taking a moment for her to take in the information they had made clear what she should expect like all others before her he would give this spar his all. "You won't learn anything if i go easy on your so expect my best, more so that your my student."

[Topic Entered]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Nibachi stood dumbfounded for a moment as the Sennin simply walked past him without as much as a acknowledgment that he was there. Confused, the Santaru male ran after the Hyuuga yelling."Hey!Hey! You don't even know where to go! How do you expec-...oh."Nibachi stopped quickly realizing Yukio had indeed made it to the desired spot. Soku turned to face him gesturing for the clansman to leave them be."Dismissed. Leave us be.""Can't I watch?""I won't ask again."'Alright, alright. I'm going. Don't zap me."Bowing to the two, the man turned and walked away, his spear flung over his shoulder whistling a tune as he left the forest. She slid on some combat gloves eyeing the senior shinobi as she adjusted her equipment ensuring all was well and good."Well, if you went easy, that wouldn't do me justice either. I hope to take some lessons for this and maybe I can teach you a thing or two,eh,Gramps?"She said giving a sly grin to the Sennin as her sword slid out of her sheath. The tomoed pattern of the Sharingan quickly begin spinning analyzing the man. She stopped for a moment surprised. That black mass contained a awful amount of power. She eyed it carefully keeping the man at arm's length."You may have changed but I have been training ever since to adapt. Let's hope you can keep up."

Darkened clouds began to overlap the forest as a strong breeze settled in. A slight drizzle began with some occasional flashes of thunder here and there. She had some new jutsu she wanted to try out. "You know, I have been looking forward to this day. We have had tons of lessons but we never really had a full-on spar. It makes me excited. I hope you are too. Oh, and loser buys the winner a week's worth of dango."She said winking at the former ANBU circling the old man. Time to rumble.
[Calling b-mod]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu Jaehyun here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • I'm quite the stickler for wordings and rules so make sure to double check your stuff before you send them.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a moment to pause the man looked at his student with a piercing stare lifting Chinatsu to his side as his form changed and shifted the face that could normally be seen extending out when he spoke was gone instead expanding and solidifying into a steel like coating long talons extending from the mans fingertips on the same arm. "Chinatsu seems my student needs a few lessons in manners while we're here" A slight chuckle followed those words Chinatsu finding the prospect rather amusing to say the least his harsh tones filled with malice towards his new found opponent.

"That we shall Yukio I am curious if you can push us to the limit so if i ask anything it would be this, don't disappoint us now" Though Chinatsu seemed quite excited by the prospect the tone of his voice his voice sounded like one said through a wide grin Yukio on the other hand remained near emotionless almost as if his role had been swapped with the one he'd given up his right arm too as a slight sigh escaped his lips. "Chinatsu calm yourself you speak in a rather unseemly manner, its unlike you."

He said no more after that all his efforts changed to observation watching the santaru's every action waiting to see what she would do in these opening moments and waiting to react accordingly.

[Actions sent]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She raised an eyebrow at that. Manners? Fine then, she would show him. The Captain flicked her fingers to and fro as if preparing for something."I wouldn't get so hyped just yet. The fun has yet to begin."She said glancing up at the storm clouds. It really was beginning to pour down. She put her hand enjoying the sensation of the rain drizzle down splaterring onto her open palm. Redirecting her glance to the elder Hyuuga, her mind went back a few years to when they had fought Maru that day in Tea along with Ziren and that one Shinzo guy. He had been almost flawless in combat. In truth, she was nervous about the outcome but did not dare show it. She was good at that, concealing emotions when she needed to do."Let me aplogize ahead of time but I think I'll be soiling your garb more than you like."The kunoichi said clearing away the area in front of her, her boot kicking away a few rocks. The clouds roared their approval of the female's actions as the storm took full effect blotting out the sun. Despite it being early evening, it seemed like the creatures of the night could come out sooner today.

Lightning chakra formed around her palms as she stood there, the smile being erased by a look kf utmost seriousness."Storm Call."The words were uttered and the sky broke bringing forth three immense black bolts of thunders honing in on the Sennin. She watched it arc down with her experienced eye analyzing its route silently hoping,praying. She was nervous about what the Captain would be doing. He had years of combat uo his sleeve, a veterwn in these arts. She was still a fresh bud, sure she had her share of battles but nowhere near his level. She gritted her teeth watching the jutsu hurtle towards the man.C,mon,cmon,hit him.She hoped willing it to strike the man. She wanted to make a point here, that she could do what he had done. She was ready to surpass her mentor. This battle would test that. That, and the offer of dangos seemed pretty enticing.
[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SOKU
YUKIO

6wW5uMG.png
[lb]
HP: 42000 - 33 = 41967[lb][/lb]
CP: 34200 - 4560 = 29640[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 9 = 1[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Sharingan Implant, Storm Call[lb][/lb]

Ava_yukioblck.png
[lb]
HP: 39000 - 9175 = 29825[lb][/lb]
CP: 33000 - 6625 = 26375[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 9.75 = .25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10.25[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Byakugan[lb][/lb]

KUJI[lb]
HP: 30000[lb][/lb]
CP: 30000 - 1000 = 29000[lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 3 = 2[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 6[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Tranquilize[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sSOKU and YUKIO declare duelist on one another[lb]
YUKIO starts the battle in Jyuuken stance![lb]
YUKIO activates his Byakugan!
0.50sYUKIO equips Chimatsu[lb]

YUKIO strikes Soku!
  • Yukio's Total: 44
  • Soku's Total: 43
  • 25% Partial.
[lb2]

YUKIO strikes Soku!
  • Auto-Dodge (10%): 7
SOKU: 33
2.00sSOKU activates Storm Call!SOKU: 600
3.50sYUKIO summons Kuji!YUKIO: 4000
4.50sKUJI prepares his Tail![lb]
SOKU uses Gigavolt Cannon on Yukio!
  • Auto-Dodge (20%): 50
  • Soku: 33
  • Yukio: 30
  • Disruption (14%): 65
YUKIO: 3125SOKU: 910
5.50sYUKIO activates Sandstorm Veil[lb]
SOKU uses Raijin's Vengeance on Yukio
  • Photon Flash (44%): 56
  • Auto-Dodge (20%): 81
  • Soku: 43
  • Yukio: 30
  • Hit

YUKIO: 6050YUKIO: 560[lb]
SOKU: 2750
7.00sSOKU uses Electrocution on Yukio
  • Auto-Dodge (20%): 68
  • Yukio: 48
SOKU: 300
8.25sYUKIO does a hidden action.
  • Soku: Missed
  • Kuji: Hit
YUKIO: 2065
9.50sKUJI uses Tranquilize on YukioKUJI: 1000

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feeling each attack from his student strike there was a slight pause from the Sennin taking a moment to ponder on his next action as the sand surrounded him tilting his head to the side slightly before nodding. "Your strikes pack a punch as expected however there is more to any fight than simply attacking i would hope you had come to realize that by now I was the one who taught you what you know after all." Even behind the wall of sand his Chakra could still be seen an aura coating his body as the sound of cracking Knuckles echoed through the air.

"So you've shown me what you can do right out of the gates however where does that leave you now? Are you prepared for what could come next are there pieces in place on your end to stop whatever it is i could do or could it be for all you have put up this front of confidence your not actually quite sure what i can do these days. I guess time will tell shall it not" Chinatsu chuckled at his partners words though what they could be doing was an unknown factor the storm of Sand surrounding them blocking sight of their actions as Kuji appeared on the field.

"SOKUUU!" Unlike the other two who were nothing short of serious Kuji seemed quite pleased to see the Santaru even going far enough to remember her name unlike most slide over before coming to a stop feeling Yukio's gaze resting on him. "You can spend time with her after Kuji, I think even you are aware of what must be done right now correct?"

[Actions Sent]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She smiled at the slug at his delight at seeing her. However, now was not the time for such reunions."Sorry, Kyuji, gonna have to wait for that." She watched her attacks slam but it was just the start. The clouds roared their approval and lended her their power. She began to channel the forces of nature as her eyes began to glow focusing in on the Hyuuga's palm."Kamui."The warping would began in a attempt to disrupt his chakra flow and render him helpless to use jutsu. She was feeling great, her chakra levels were good and she had not sustained that much damage yet. The wind breeze began to pick up roaring as trees bent over as a result of the jutsu. Black storm bolts struck the ground leaving immense burn marks. It was like a story from hell. Black ugly monsters, chaotic storms..what else could be worse? She was eyeing the Hyuuga knowing full well getting through this time would not be as easy. She flicked her fingers forth sending a chill. Ice Release was coming in handy, a new trick of the trade she had picked up not too long ago.

"Please make this fun for me. I told you I had some new stuff I wanted to show you and it does not end there."Grinning, her hands flew in a blur of motions prepping her techniques. She refrained from the idea of Susanoo. It was damaging to the pupils and was to be used only in a death situation. This was a spar however felt like the real thing which she enjoyed. Knowing full well the man was probably gearing up for a major assualt, she wanted to keep out of range of those Hyuuga palms yet knew he had no problem utilizing long range ninjutsu. She let out a annoyed sigh at the thought. He reallly was a interesting old man."I think its time the student and mentor switched places."She said speaking with a sense of confidence
[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SOKU
YUKIO

6wW5uMG.png
[lb]
HP: 41967 - 12658 = 29309[lb][/lb]
CP: 29640 - 5738 = 23902[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 7 = 4[lb][/lb]

Ava_yukioblck.png
[lb]
HP: 29825 - 1030 + 11022 = 39000(max)[lb][/lb]
CP: 26375 - 7028 = 19347[lb][/lb]
AP: 10.25 - 7.5 = 2.75[lb][/lb]

KUJI[lb]
HP: 30000[lb][/lb]
CP: 29000 - 5280 = 23720[lb][/lb]
AP: 6 - 6 = 0[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 5[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Tranquilize[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sYUKIO's hidden action goes off
  • Soku is Unaffected
  • Kuji is Affected
[lb2]

SOKU's storm call strikes at Yukio!
  • Auto-dodge (20%): 18
  • Auto-dodged!
SOKU: 285[lb]
YUKIO: 1483
0.98sYUKIO does a hidden action
  • Auto-dodge (10%): 51
  • 8 Hits[lb2]

YUKIO blitz brawl combos into Omni-flash: FoV Dillegence & fun house!
    • Auto-dodge (10%): 84
    • Hit
    • Soku sees a total of 5 Yukios!?
SOKU: 11818[lb]
YUKIO: 1030
SOKU:2103[lb]
YUKIO: 4761
1.82sSOKU uses EMP on the mirrors!
  • Soku breaks two mirrors!
  • One sends backlash to Soku!
</TD>
<TD td0="null" td1="1">[td=null,1]SOKU: 840
SOKU: 880
4.09sSOKU uses Updraft on the mirrors!
  • Destroys a mirror!
  • Yukio counters with Overwhelming strike!</LIST>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU: 1960[lb]
    YUKIO: 784[/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]5.00s[/td]
    [td=null,1]KUJI uses Angelic Blessing on Yukio[/td]
    [td=null,1]YUKIO: +5852[/td]
    [td=null,1]KUJI: 2030[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]5.91s[/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU uses Arctic Aether on Yukio & Kuji
    <LIST>
    • Soku gives up her Duelist ability!
    • Soku destroys the last mirror, ending Fun House
    • Soku: 29
    • Kuji: 36
    • Missed!
    [/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU: 510[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]6.36s[/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU switches to lightning style, Surge[/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1][/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]10.00s[/td]
    [td=null,1]KUJI uses Regeneration on Yukio[/td]
    [td=null,1]YUKIO: 5170[/td]
    [td=null,1]KUJI: 2750[/td][/tr]

• Notes ------

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After their last short bought the Hyuuga had gained some measure of what the Santaru could do the shifting cloud of sand moving with every step keeping the man concealed as swift strikes left the cloud jabbing at his student with precision and focus. "I thought you could do more, but your strikes hit home and have quite a sting so let us put an end to that shall we?" As the clones appeared the Hyuuga seemed to take a few steps back letting Soku make her move.

As the strikes came in he was pleased to see the copies were doing their job strikes taking them out left and right yet taking some time to hit the intended target the Sennin tilting his head up to see the Jutsu heading his way reaching Chinatsu out towards it with a slight sigh. "Please handle the defense." With a slight chuckle Chinatsu acknowledged the request the black mass spreading out to meet the Jutsu's strike splitting and shattering it as the beings head poked out of the sand cloud. "Nice try but i have a bit more durability than that." He said a smug smile spread across his features before moving back to join Yukio.

Kuji saw his duty through the end of his tail pushing against the clan heads back as the man felt his wounds regenerate at a rather rapid rate cracking his neck to the side letting the pressure leave his body. "Much better, So Soku what will you do now?"

[Actions sent]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She glared at the horrible black mass dodging mirrors, clones and fist. "If you dont kindly shut up, I am going to get mad, you horrible hellspawn and you dont want an angry Santaru."She spat at Chinatsu slightly berating herself. She had overlooked the medical slug, all that work put in for nothing. It didnt help that Yukio had his own comments , he could be pesky like that. She smashed the last mirror sending it shattering to focus on the real Hyuuga."How about you stop hiding behind barriers of glass and face me head on."That was all she got to say before the jutsu slammed into her. She went flying smack dab into a tree. She groaned in pain as the wood splinters rained down upon her. Getting to her feet, she wiped the sweat off her brow sighing as she looked at the Sennin."Alright, old man, you asked for it."She thurst her hands outwards and from out of nowhere, tiny needlelike points of chakra senbon flew at Yukio bombarding him with tiny pricks here and there.

She shot some Storm Style to beef it up as well."Just...stay...down."She said through gritted teeth. This was a major risk, a calculated risk but that didnt make it any less dangerous. For this combo to work, her first atack would have to make it through or else, she would be in a world of trouble. Sometimes, she cursed her luck. Hyuuga were some of the most nimble and agile people around."I am not buying you dangos."She said shaking her head reassuring herself wincing as a tree came crshing down beside her. Clearly, the thunderstorm was not doing the enviorment any favors.
[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SOKU
YUKIO

6wW5uMG.png
[lb]
HP: 29309 - 15081 = 14228[lb][/lb]
CP: 23902 - 5745 = 18157[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 7.5 = 3.5[lb][/lb]

Ava_yukioblck.png
[lb]
HP: 39000 - 2464 + 4700 = 39000(max)[lb][/lb]
CP: 19347 - 6631 + 3712 = 16428[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 9 = 2[lb][/lb]

KUJI[lb]
HP: 30000 - 1030 = 28970[lb][/lb]
CP: 23720 - 2405 = 21315[lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 2.75 = 2.25[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Tranquilize, Regeneration[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sYUKIO's hidden action goes off
  • Soku is Affected
  • Kuji is Affected
[lb2]

SOKU's storm call strikes at Yukio!
  • Auto-dodge (20%): 56
  • Soku: 31, 32, 38
  • Yukio: 45, 45, 33
  • Miss, Miss, Hit
YUKIO: 690YUKIO: 1483[lb]
SOKU: 285
0.91sSOKU uses Raijin's Vengeance on Yukio!
  • Auto-Dodge (20%): 46
  • Photon Flash (44%): 39
  • Auto-Hit (20%): 78
  • Soku: 32
  • Yukio: 38
  • Miss!</LIST>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU: 2750[/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]2.05s[/td]
    [td=null,1]YUKIO uses Eight Gates Assault on Soku
    • Yukio: 40
    • Soku: 23
    • Hit![lb2]

YUKIO uses Blitz Brawl into Falcon Punch
      • Yukio: 50
      • Soku: 30
      • Hit

YUKIO quickswitches into Shimofuri and Eagle Drops Soku
        <LIST>
        • Yukio: 44
        • Soku: 23
        • Hit!
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU: 15081[/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU: 1270[lb]
    YUKIO: 5148[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]3.18s[/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU uses Barrage of Storms on Yukio
    • Auto-Dodge (20%): 25
    • Laser Guided checks (21%): 75, 9, 82, 44, 80, 46, 2, 41
    • Soku: 30, 42, 37, 46, 32, 37, 34, 44
    • Yukio: 46, 46, 42, 38, 42, 38, 27, 35
    • Miss, Miss, Miss, Hit, Miss, 25% Partial, Hit, Hit
    • 3 Stun Checks (7%): 14, 50, 27
    [/td]
    [td=null,1]YUKIO: 1774[/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU: 820[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]5.00s[/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU uses Hypothermic Touch on Yukio
    • Auto-dodge (20%): 60
    • Soku: 46
    • Yukio: 34
    • Hit!
    [/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]
    [td=null,1]SOKU: 620[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]5.50[/td]
    [td=null,1]KUJI uses Fist of Virtue: Charity on Yukio[/td]
    [td=null,1]KUJI: 1030[/td]
    [td=null,1]KUJI: 1030
    YUKIO: +3712 [/td][/tr]

• Notes ------

Soku: Combo Mastery does not work that way, it does not give you a free combo, instead it allows you to add another combo to a combo chain if another ability or a special action allows you to combo with that jutsu.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The more they exchanged blows the more Yukio came to realise Soku may need a bit more training in the art of battle, though she had the attacking side of things refined to a point her setup was what truly needed work. The Hyuuga had little issue dodging her strikes or finding openings in her defence eyes tilting towards her as the veins spread wider, focused, the piercing glare almost looking right through her. "Well, You lasted longer than your other half did i'll give you that however your setup needs work the opening moments of a battle can decide the outcome in but a matter of seconds."

His movements were swift and decisive striking at any weak point he could find his flat palm slamming into the Santaru's stomach forcing his chakra through a central point following up with strike after strike before stepping back ready to respond to her own steps though even for him there was only so much that could be done the women was still a trained shinobi after all the slight chill moving up his spine as Chinatsu spoke. "Hold it now girl, you have quite the fire for personality but it's doubtful we are the ones that need to chill out here."

Even through all this the beings grin never faded though it seemed it wasn't the sarcasm making him do so more the cooperation between himself and his host the two moving in synch where Yukio couldn't cover he moved and when an opening appeared he acted to exploit it.

[Actions Sent]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hand after hand slammed into the Santaru sending her doubling over in pain. She was too much focused to soeak. She gave the man a glare as her hands clasped together and particles of ice shot out. She wasnt one to give up, never was. It hurt, hurt like the devil. He was a Hyuuga after all, her chakra system was bound to have been disrupted from all those strikes. She winced as the man came at her again, slamming with all his might into her figure sending her flying into the forest. The old man really was something else.
Shaking her head to clear the pain, her eyes focused on the slug analyzing his chakra system, he was the key factor here. As much as she loved the gentle giant, he was getting to be a pest healing the Sennin undoing the onslaught she had unleashed upon the man It was starting to work against her and that was never a good thing.

She braced herself for the next wave of fists feeling every inch of it, it was just like that time with Frost, they had cast her aside like a mere genin. It was happening again, and she hated it."No..not today."She said more to herselr getting up staring coldly at the Sennin and his friend. Theynwould not have their way like Frost. Sure, things were going badly but she still had a chance. It was not over yet. She was determined not to let history repeat itself.
[Actions sent]
[Short post, sorry!]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SOKU
YUKIO

6wW5uMG.png
[lb]
HP: 14228 - 18763 = -4535[lb][/lb]
CP: 18157 - 285 = 17872[lb][/lb]
AP: 11[lb][/lb]
Maintains: [lb][/lb]

Ava_yukioblck.png
[lb]
HP: 39000[lb][/lb]
CP: 16428 - 5687 = 10741[lb][/lb]
AP: 11[lb][/lb]

KUJI[lb]
HP: 28970[lb][/lb]
CP: 21315[lb][/lb]
AP: 6[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Tranquilize, Regeneration[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sYUKIO's devastating Aura goes off!
  • Yukio: 31 26
  • Soku: 26, Affected
  • Kuji: 38, Unaffected
[lb2]

SOKU's Storm call goes off
  • Soku: 39, 48, 42
  • Yukio: 44, 39, 28
  • Miss, Hit, Hit
YUKIO: 1380YUKIO: 923[lb]
SOKU: 285
0.91sYUKIO uses Higuma on Soku
  • Yukio: 42, 54, 54, 43
  • Soku: 27, 35, 27, 36
  • 4 Hit[lb2]

YUKIO quickswitches to Chinatsu then uses Fist of Virtue: Dillegence on Soku
    • Yukio: 47
    • Hit[lb2]

YUKIO uses blitz brawl combos into Fist of Sin: Wrath on Soku
      • Yukio: 47, 48
      • Soku: 37, 33
      • 2 Hit

SOKU: 18763YUKIO: 4764

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The strikes came as a dagger to the heart. Swaying already, she was unable to continue her onslaught of jutsu as the Hyuuga's swift hands and feet slammed into her striking her here and there like nothing more than a mere practice dummy. Her blade slipped from her grasp clattering to the ground as she stumbled backwards wincing in pain. She understood now the great risk and effort it took to challenge a Sennin. Yukio was a prime example of that. The downpour of rain stopped and the clouds parted as she broke the ninjutsu unable to maintain her composure. She threw a feeble blow at him which was quickly rebuffed by a swift strike to the torso sending her doubling over in pain. Too pained to talk, she began to see a blurred Yukio in front of him realizing she had probably relied too much on the visual jutsu she possessed. She staggered back a few steps not exactly keen to confront him head on anymore. If this was an actual fight, the Captain would most likely be dead right now and that scared her down to the bone. She really needed to bone up on the combat side of things, it couldnt be this way always. Her breath began to come in ragged gasps as she stared, too defeated to make a move."Well....damn....."That was all she got to mutter before a palm slammed into her sending her face first into a tree trunk which toppled over with a resounding thud. That hurt like the very devil and that was putting it lightly. She got to a knee staring at the Sennin, seemingly not comprhending as her eyes began to roll back."Guess I'l be buying you those dangos..."She muttered weakly smiling before toppling over, her face hitting the ground and her arms falling to her side than...blackness.

The still form of the unconcious girl lay there unmoving. It was frustrating in a sense to her. She had climbed through the ranks but yet failed to surpass the one man who had taught her everything. Perhaps the time was not ripe yet. If Nibachi was here, he probably would be taking off the Hyuuga's head by now and for that, she was thankful she had sent him away. She came to for a brief moment blinking as the sunlight attacked her pupils glancing around her enviorment taking in where she was before the pain spasms started again causing her to back to her unconcious state. Breathing was fine, sure, her chakra levels were a bit riled up but other than that, she seemed perfectly intact aside from the major lesson in fighting she had just been taught..very painfully. At least this time, there was no one around to observe. That would have been humilating.
[Soku Knocked Out]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the state he'd left Soku in both all those present wondered to themselves if the Hyuuga had been to serious with the santaru moving with haste to her side before checking over the condition she'd been left in. Though things didn't seem too serious something still had to be done turning to Kuji before nodding as the slug moved over to the Captain pressing his tail against her stomach using Resuscitate to at least bring her back to a conscious state before the man nodded to him once more the slug vanishing in a burst of smoke before the Sennin brought up Chinatsu. "Don't screw this up Chinatsu we are the ones who did this after all"

"Who do you think I am but lets not expect a miracle we are no medical Shinobi after all." A light aura covering the being using an Omni-flash with Fist of Virtue as the base to push new life into the Santaru Chinatsu letting out a deep sigh in the after math. "This has somewhat drained me, i assume you wish for me to sleep for the time being." A slow nod from the man was all the response he needed as his arm returned to looking human the black covering of Chinatsu forming into a gauntlet round his wrist.

It was then Yukio brought the Santaru up resting her head against his forearm shaking her slightly. "Time to wake young one, sleeping out in a field is not the best idea as relaxed as it may seem besides i have a question you may want to hear." Emotion had returned to the mans voice a light entering his eyes showing concern for his student.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She blinked a few times coming to conciouss groaning as all the sensations of pain flooded back into her. She held her head up running her fingers through her hair."I thought I had you.."She added wryly giving the Hyuuga a sad smile. He mentioned a question? She didnt know, all she remembered was seeing Yukio's palm coming at her than blackness."You wanted to ask something?"She said eyeing him. Man, that had been quite a fight. The last thing she took nkte of was the flurry of fists flying at her and she had absorbed them all..very painfully. She sat up resting her back against a tree or at least what remained of it. The enviorment had not been a survivor of their brief conflict."Thank you, by the way. This really opened my eyes to where I stand combat-wise.."She added looking at him. She had work to do, that much was clear.

She brushed her locks out of her face tying it up into that neat bun again. She was dying of curosity to know what Yukio wanted to know. The old man tended to surprise her at times so she wondered what he was planning this time."This better not be about those darn dangos."She said eyeing him suspicously. Turth be told, she knew a good place not far but the idea of losing a bet with Yukio was a nightmare. She should be on the winning side here, clearly, this day was simply not one of her best."Ask away before I go insane from suspense."She said looking up at him. Knowing him, it was probably something direct. She smiled, she really did miss having this old man around."This isnt over by a long shot. Just you wait"She said wagging a finger at him.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man chuckled at least she had confidence that was a start but there was much more to combat than the simple will to win, what pleased him the most was the fact she was starting to learn from the experience where as some would take a beating like that and become disheartened losing motivation to grow and try again Soku was more than willing to do so. "Well you certainly have a starting point however now comes the time to expand on that, figure out your weaknesses and begin to train to cover them. Find new ways of creating openings and exploit them."

There was a moment of pause from the man thinking of the best way to say what he had on his mind sighing slightly before simply nodding. "Well, after all this time I have come to realize just how long we have known each other hell i remember when you were but a young Genin looking to find your way in the leaf village however...." Another pause another moment of wondering with something like this the Hyuuga wanted to be sure he was doing right by Soku and give her something she may not have had in a long time.

"In all that time i've known you you've never had a close family, a father, a mother someone you know is there and I want to give that to you. In straightforward terms would you become my daughter Soku? adopted into the family I know you have duties with your own clan however you are more than welcome to stay in the Hyuuga household with me should you wish too." It was simply a matter of waiting at that point wondering how the Santaru would feel about such a question though that would be something answered in but a moment.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back