Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Stormy Day[Private][Req.Yukio]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The next words hit her like a train and she looked up at the Sennin, her eyes widening. Well, she certainly was not expecting this."You want to...adopt...?"Soku stammered out the question, a look of shock and wonder on her face. It was true, her family had been taken suddenly from her at a young age, her own mother brutally murdered and her father, she had finished with her own two hands for the horrendous crime. She suddenly did something very unexpected, she hugged the older shinobi pulling him into a tight embrace."That is probably the best question you have asked all these years...."She said laughing."Yes..Sensei...I think that is perfectly alright with me?"She said releasing him from the hug and for once, the Santaru was experiencing true happiness. The Captain could not think of anything better that could happen. A family..that was all she had wanted all these years...and here it was being presented just like that out of the blue.

"You have no idea...no idea...how long I have longed for something like this. Being a lone wolf is not a easy thing to do."The kunoichi said softly, tears of happiness flowing from her eyes. It was amazing really how far they had come. If Yukio had not found her that day in the alleyway, things could be very different now."All I can say is I do not want to know what would happen if Hyuuga Yukio had not ran upon that little girl in the alleyway that day."She said, a flashback to the memory. He had grown too, the old man had. She was an Ait then and he was a mere ANBU yet here they both serving in respectable postions, Captain and Sennin respectively."Thank you."She said simply."You are more of a father than mine ever was...and as such, you deserve that role."For a moment, it seemed like nothing could go wrong. At least, not today.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her embrace caught the man off guard unexpected to a degree given the Santaru's professional demeanor most of the time though to that end it was understandable her life until now had been difficult to say the least and sometimes these small acts of kindness were all someone needed to keep moving forward placing his hand on the girls head as she held him. "There there young Soku, though I'm pleased to see my words, for all unexpected, have been met with joy i wasn't sure how you would react to such a question out of the blue."

Hearing her words a smile came across the man's features the next few steps would take some adjustment but at the end of the day what needed to be done was done. "Over the coming days room will be sorted for you within the Hyuuga household, you can come and go from the main house as you please and take part in any matters the clan is faced with a station befitting of my daughter." His hand pressed against the Santaru's cheek wiping away a tear with his thumb thinking on the days passed from when he had first met the girl in that alleyway.

"Those days are past and now you need not worry on what could have been however in the here and now i would ask that you get yourself checked out by a mednin. Kuji may be able to heal to some degree but he is no doctor and honestly neither am I so please get yourself sorted and in the aftermath we can speak on what is to come. Sound good to you?"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She pulled away after what seemed like an eternity nodding at the man's words. He may be painfully blunt but the Hyuuga was compassionate in his own sense. She had certainly not expected this sort of outcome after their brief skirmish. She would have to lay out things with her respective clan seniors as well and she only knew how Nibachi would react."You know..you may be too blunt at times but you're a man of sympathy at times and in my book, that is a good mix."She said smiling up at him as the hand brushed her cheek wiping away the tear. She rose, her bones complaining in pain. The healing had been effective to some extent but it would take time for the pain to subside. She nodded at his next words glancing towards the direction in which the Byoin lay."I can only imagine what Mikasa-sama's reaction will be when she inquires to the cause of these scratches and bruises."She said looking at Yukio, her eyes glinting with a knowing sort of look.

She gave him a smirk, she knew enough to know the Medical Sennin and the senior ANBU did tend to get along...quite well or so she'd heard. There was a rustling of movement as she picked up her fallen blade replacing it back in it' sheath swinging her arm back and forth a bit to get the feel back. The man was really good with his strike, far more accurate than she had expected, that much was for sure."I'll be off then, see you soon, Father."She said giving him a wink before turning on her heel and walking towards the village, aching all over but in a cheerful mood. Perhaps the lesson she had learned here was not the one she was expecting but it was certainly an eye-opener. She had loyalty to the village but had always wondered where and why she had developed such a sense of dedication for these group of people. Now, she knew why, they cared for her and she in turn cared for them which was why she served them the best she could in any way she could. Yukio, Asuka, Hoheto...she began listing off the names in her head as the forest gave way to the grassy field and the proud village not far from it, known as the Hidden Leaf. She smiled entering making her way towards the hospital. It was probaly nothing major but decided to take the male's advice anyway.
[Topic left unless stopped]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed things would go well from that day forward and the Hyuuga had confidence in the med branches abilities to take care of Soku, with that off his mind Chinatsu awoke slowly climbing back up the man's arm with very little left to say save a few brief words. "You made the right choice, now we must simply see that things go smoothly from this point forward." There was but a simple nod in agreement turning for but a moment to look back on the now scarred battlefield with a slight smile before walking away to return to the Hyuuga household in order to prepare for the Santaru's arrival.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back