Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A stroll between the stars and the moon. '[Going Missing]'

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
unknown.png
Strolling through the gates she would place her hand on the heavy doors. “Pfuwah… I do have to say this is a piece of well made…” She never had actually thought about taking a closer look at the gates. She was looking for weak spots in a maybe reinforce the place or make a whole report. She went over the tiles on the ground. “I wonder who made it this way… It is so precise…” She muttered further and eventually got to be with a guard in the talking. It seemed to be that many things would be happening lately and some even told jokes around it. “I see… So… do we chuunin get a chance to walk with you on a day? To really see what it means?” The guard explained to her that it was mostly higher-ups that did this job, yet is the wanted to walk a day with that, that wouldn’t be a problem. She smiled innocently as she had to keep her real job secret for all of the villages.
The green doors with red signs were amazing to be seen, something she would never think of seeing that big either. Now that she had time to absorb the size of it all. “How many man… would it cost to actually close that door… or open for that matter..” It was heavy to see… yet there were marks on the ground that indicated it had been used to open and close quite a bit. “Hmm…” she would start to make her way to the small house beside on the inside, the guard had called her. “Do not go too far over the outside… Otherwise, we need to stop you! A young child.” The guard would say and she took the lemonade she was getting of him. Slowly she nodded and would kick her feet on the chair, on which she couldn’t reach the ground. “So you do here important work…” She said and would tilt her head.
They had a small talk for a little while and then slowly it would start to get evening and she said she needed to get home. She knew enough for now and started to make a report back at home. She was sitting in the library part as she wrote further.

Later that night.
Some more shifting to the right… shifting towards the left… The girl couldn’t sleep well as many thoughts were dwelling her. Slowly she would sit up and Hatter materialized in front of her in his own pajamas. “This… ain’t a sleepover hatter.” “I know that very well m’lady.” She started to stretch out a little… and made up her mind already. “Hatter… we need to be silent, they do not need to hear anything about this as we have to be sneaky. This means no single sound or knocking stuff over… Alright? I am serious about this…” The contract would look quasi hurt but was soon smiling further again and nodding. “Alright if you say so m’lady… Let’s do that then.” And with that she would slowly get dressed and walk through the room, being very careful to dodge that single floorboard that would always leave a creak through the place. She moved the candle on her desk so that from below the door you wouldn’t see that the candle would be lit either. With a snap-in her fingers the candle was lit and she was replacing it slightly so she had a clear view on her desk. A hand went under her cheek as she looked towards the white papers. “It is now or never…” She muttered and with a single motion, she picked up the feather and dipped it in the ink. She wanted to make this personal towards them all… Yet had no clear idea of how this was supposed to be done. 'Alright. This is a bit harder then I thought…’ ’Do you need some help with that then..?’ ’maybe yes..’. And like that together they started to form a set of letters that they were going to leave behind.

An hour or two later she placed the feather down, there was a bit of paper beside her in a pile and in front of her desk a few in a neat envelope. ‘Cramps!!’ ’In the past… we didn’t had it any different…’</COLOR><i></i> ’T-thanks for that information…’ Hatter started to float a little above the letters and pointing them out. ”So… Now is the question how will you deliver them?” ’Well… I do not wish to wake them up as I do this… So I will just go all over the place. My parents will be easy yet tricky. Dodge the creaking floorboards, then place them under the door so that when they wake up they will find it. For sis, I will port in her room with Kamui… Then place it on a table for her to find. I have to be careful not to wake her either… For Yukio, I think I will leave it in the bar. Trying to make it fancy with a glass under it or something… For Uncle and auntie… I think I will need to leave it at their house as they went away on a mission or some sorts… I have no idea, but I know they are out of the village. I haven’t seen them for a while now… We will go everywhere and nowhere Hatter… So let’s get going before it is morning already.’ With that, they both would nod and place all the letters that they had for everyone.
Letter, Takeshi, and Yuki.​
Letter Asuka​
‘Dear mom and dad, [lb2][/lb2]

By the time you read this letter, I already hope to be out of Fire country. I have chosen this myself, to get out. Please do not worry about me as I make this journey. [lb2][/lb2]

There is something I always wondered about myself as if I am missing a part. It is in reach but so far away… I cannot seem to find it here. I gave it many, many thoughts that even in the pile of workpaper that I had fallen asleep. I cannot take it anymore either. The grown-ups think I am strange and have a Ph.D. or something, I noticed this the other day talking to someone. For now… I want to be a bit child, maybe a stubborn one that ran from home. But… I want to know things more about myself as even my memories have gaps, yet at the same time, I have things that are like Deja Vu. [lb2][/lb2]

I promise I will get back sometimes, I promise I will keep sending letters of places that I am, to show that I am doing well. I know the consequences of my actions with this. I won’t fight anyone. [lb2][/lb2]

Trust me as I say this, mom and dad. I will be fine on this journey, you both raised me to be strong. That this life was given to me because I am strong. I will be back, you just wait. [lb2][/lb2]

~ Your daughter, [lb][/lb]
Kotori’
‘Hey Sister, [lb2][/lb2]

By the time you read this, I will be outside of leaf or trapped somewhere… Namely the dungeon. I hope you are doing well, after our last time on the academy. For this letter, I placed a part of my necklaces in the envelope. This as a promise that I will get back to you. Only thing asking you is to trust me that I will be fine, I am strong and I even had to teach you things. Remember back in tea stargazing? Just lookup for the brightest star, knowing that I am following it. [lb2][/lb2]

I need some time off from the village, from the comfort zone I always have been in. I need some time to find myself again and who I am again, what may be even. I am sorry I couldn’t tell you, dad, mom or even brother and auntie and uncle that I am going out of the village. It is already hard and I know you would just lock me up, either in my bedroom or somewhere else for having this idea alone. But know that I made this discussion a while ago, back when the kids went away too. [lb2][/lb2]

I won’t fight anyone if someone does go after me. All I wish for you guys to be well. And I will be sending you both letters. [lb2][/lb2]

I will be back sis, [lb][/lb]
~ Your “big” sis Kotori.’

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Letter Yukio​
Maki and Kimi​
‘Dear brother, mentor, and sennin. [lb2][/lb2]

There ain’t an easy way of telling you this and I already know the consequences.. I went away from leaving on a mission of my own. One… that didn’t get any approval but I am going for it to try it out too. Yet I want you to know I do this in order to find myself as it is hard… hard as a child to keep thinking like adults… Even adults think I am strange… I learned this the other day when I was thinking of the gates. [lb2][/lb2]

If you do send someone, please don't worry that I will fight… I won’t fight anyone wearing a leaf headband or mark. I just wish to get time, time for myself to find answers and have a small adventure. [lb2][/lb2]

I will be back, just not knowing when. [lb2][/lb2]

~ Kotori’
Uncle, auntie. [lb2][/lb2]
I am away on an adventure… You just wait till I get back for that rematch uncle!I will beat you booty one time! [lb][/lb]
Auntie! That tea-time is on me next time. I am sorry that I left like this… But I wanted some time and away from familiar places. [lb2][/lb2]

~ Kotori

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

With a small huff, she placed the last letter by her uncle's house and she looked up for a moment. “That way..” She said and would make further way again. A sniffle left her as she started to walk faster and faster away. “I am behaving like an idiot… It ain’t goodbye, just a see you later!” She scolded herself under her breath and hatter just watched her, it was troubling him to see her in this state as a child. ’I am running from everyone and everything now… My home, the people I know, my own headband…’

One step more and she was standing in front of the gate. The looked towards the horizon and saw it was already getting lighter in the sky. ’We don’t have much time anymore now…I hope everyone is still asleep right now.’
One step was made futher and Hatter was getting beside her. Are you sure you are ready for this?’ ’“I am sure about this Hatter… I cannot bear it… I don’t want it this way anymore. Besides… something is missing, a part of me, yet I know I cannot find it here., just do me one favor… Do not walk in front, I won’t lead… Don’t walk behind of I won’t lead… just… stay beside me and be a friend...
Hatter would nod towards her and smile, she was sure she wanted this.’Well then M’lady, let us go.

One last glance was given back and tears filled back into her eyes. “Pfu… I shouldn’t be looking back…” She sniffled and would run through the gates, attempting to go missing. "Just, please... let me go... as I want to have fun."

[MFT]
[Going Missing]
[30 minutes run timer.]
[Half the time card used. Purchase Link]
Ninpocho Admin said:
Run Times
  • Your Runtime is static. Everyone has the same run time of <COLOR color="red">1 hour (60 minutes). This may be lowered with the 'Half The Time' card Advanced Shop-option. [Link to ASP options]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka shuffled on her bed, placing her armaround Rayne's waist she slowly started to wake up. Rayne. being who she is, pushed Asuka away with a grunt. Asuka fell down unto the floor. "Ouch." She complained holding her head. Finally being woken up fully she stralled through her apartment. She yawned walking over to her desk and find her agenda to the stuff she had planned for today. That is until she saw a small envelope on top of it. She titlted her head slightly picking up a piece of necklace she recognized, it was Kotoris. But Kotori loved this necklace.... why would she... she was lost in thought as she hastily opened the enevelope and started reading the letter. Every word she read she became more and more anxious. Words that made her sick to her stomach "Outside of Leaf.", "Time off from the village.". Asukas eyes went wide when she finished the letter and understood what Kotori was thinking. "No, no no no no no no." She kept repeating sprinting towards the door, clutching the necklace in her hand. Rayne ran out of the room seeing how desperate Asuka was. "What the hell are you doing?" Asuka didn't answer, running out the door. "Hey, HEY!"

Asuka decided to jump up to the rooftops and make her way to the gates. Sprinting as fast as she could, a frantic expression on her face. She just had to make it, she had to stop her sister from doing something incredibly stupid. "Please please, for god's sake please let me be on time." Her hand around the necklace tightened, she just couldn't get to the gates fast enough. She hoped Kotori would still be nearby so she activated her Sharingan hoping she would be able to spot her chakra signature. Unfortunately, she didn't. Once she actually got to the gates Asuka was panting, out of breath. She franticaly looked around, desperatly trying to find any sign of her sister. Rayne appeared shortly afterwards and grabbed Asuka by the arms, trying to make her stop. "Calm down. What the hell is going on?" Asuka looked at Rayne with tears on her eyes. "Kotori... the idiot... the god damn idiot left the village." Asuka's eyes started to water and shortly after tears started flowing down her face. "I-... I-..." It was obvious Asuka had broken at the time. Rayne knew Asuka wouldn't be able to handle this type of stuff at the moment. With a sigh she held the girl close in an embrace. "Don't worry, we'll find her. We'll go look for her."

[Topic entered and left]
[Will track soon. (Joke note, not official tracking]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back