Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A stroll with my zombie daughter

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gucci Gang
WC: 363|MFT
pshOKYU.png
ek6pivR.png
uWR1tFQ.png

It was late. It was dark. Tas walked side by side with his ghost child, Kokoro. It wasn't actually Kokoro. No, this was some random dead body, stuffed with Kokoro's soul and mutated to mimic her appearance. She was a physical manifestation of Tas' guilt, holding onto him to add weight to his everyday life. Of course the dark sage had full control of the jutsu keeping her form there, but he felt like he needed this. He needed to see her face and hold her hand. He needed to remember what happened because of him. He looked into her eyes, the same color as his on both sides now. This creation had Koko's soul, but it was not the same girl that began to give him hope on his path to self destruction.

"Handy, look I'm flying!" The Koko zombie spoke, her body planking the top of a wooden crate on the side of the road.

"Looks good, hun!" A few hands came out of Tas' cloak and gave her several, well-deserved thumbsup. More than anything, Koko was just an excuse for Tas to talk to himself without drawing too much attention to himself. Only those that could see between the physical and spiritual worlds, as Tas used to, would be able to tell anything was amiss with the little girl. Tas controlled her and she acted like a child. Tas controlled her and he already acts like a child. It was the perfect plan.

Koko gets off the crate when the shop owner comes at her with a broom. Tas had half a mind to bite his head off, but instead he laughed and grabbed Koko's hand. The two of them ran off past just a few shops before they began to walk at a standard pace again. Tas looked over his shoulder and Koko's. Then they looked at each other and snickered together. The two stopped the grab a snack at one of the vendors, even though Koko can't actually eat and is just filling up the stomach of some random dead guy. The two peer around at the shops waiting for something, or someone, interesting to come along.
OOC:I apologize on the crappy post, I'm terrible at opening posts for random threads xD

[[Leaving topic in order to transition]]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back